Page 222 of 409 FirstFirst ... 122172212220221222223224232272322 ... LastLast
Results 4,421 to 4,440 of 8165

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.


Thread: Afresco, discover and refresh Your Device.

  1. #4421
    I love it! really class -imageuploadedbymodmyi1424771839.046902.jpg

  2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to finssao For This Useful Post:

    kid1110 (2015-02-24), maxone (2015-02-24), Mone (2015-02-24)

  3. #4422
    Quote Originally Posted by kid1110 View Post
    Thanks alot, it work fine.

    And my iPhone 5 iOS 8.2 Beta
    that is quite different TAIG releasing a jb on a beta, but isn't it giving a chance to apple to patch it

    anyways maybe dubs can use it and those who are on 8.1.3
    Last edited by blkmini; 2015-02-24 at 11:00 AM.

  4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to blkmini For This Useful Post:

    kid1110 (2015-02-24), maxone (2015-02-24), Mone (2015-02-24)

  5. #4423
    Quote Originally Posted by blkmini View Post
    that is quite different TAIG releasing a jb on a beta, but isn't it giving a chance to apple to patch it

    anyways maybe dubs can use it and those who are on 8.1.3
    How do I get this JB? I am desperate for my 6+ to get back on track as it is now in 8.1.3, please advice

  6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to dubailive For This Useful Post:

    maxone (2015-02-24), zplit (2015-02-25)

  7. #4424
    Quote Originally Posted by dubailive View Post
    How do I get this JB? I am desperate for my 6+ to get back on track as it is now in 8.1.3, please advice
    Jailbreak iOS 8.1.3 via iOS 8.2 Beta TaiG Update [Tutorial]

    HomeScreenDesign & Iconoclasm not work
    Last edited by kid1110; 2015-02-24 at 11:07 AM.

  8. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to kid1110 For This Useful Post:

    dubailive (2015-02-24), maxone (2015-02-24), Mone (2015-02-24), omjenggo (2015-02-24), zplit (2015-02-25)

  9. #4425
    Afresco you it is iPad-compatible ?? please

  10. #4426
    Quote Originally Posted by dubailive View Post
    How do I get this JB? I am desperate for my 6+ to get back on track as it is now in 8.1.3, please advice
    Edit.
    Last edited by maxone; 2015-02-24 at 11:15 AM.

  11. #4427
    Quote Originally Posted by finssao View Post
    Afresco you it is iPad-compatible ?? please

    I'm sorry.

  12. #4428
    Quote Originally Posted by finssao View Post
    Afresco you it is iPad-compatible ?? please
    You must rename & resize any icon.

  13. The Following User Says Thank You to kid1110 For This Useful Post:

    omjenggo (2015-02-24)

  14. #4429
    Quote Originally Posted by dubailive View Post
    Thank you ma'am. First of all Congrats for your Status Upgrade here at MMI. I dont know what it means but I see your Nick is turned into Dark Blue Color as prior to Orange, or AM I might be wrong :blink: :blink:

    It gives pleasure and motivation when Seniors like you, Mina, appreciate something simple as the new battery images, also there a Girly one in the making. Will use it in next SB.

    Thanks Once again
    Thank you Dubs .. you see it as blue? It's purple and it means 'Senior Advisor'. You will find something about on the main forum page, when it's of interest.

    And of course I appreciate it, because I know that these 'little things' sometimes take the most work and time.

  15. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Mone For This Useful Post:

    Dexy88 (2015-02-25), dubailive (2015-02-24), maxone (2015-02-24), Nykoscn (2015-02-24), omjenggo (2015-02-24), P0R7ER (2015-02-24), smr_95 (2015-02-24)

  16. #4430
    Quote Originally Posted by maxone View Post
    We need to ACTIVATE your developer UDID..hmm..SOMEONE ??
    Not need UDID, Restore 8.1.3 and Active, after Shift + Update (Windows) 8.2 beta, it work fine.

    Another: Tool update 8.1.3 to 8.2 beta without lost data:

    Code:
    http://www.taigpro.com/archives/279
    Last edited by kid1110; 2015-02-24 at 11:14 AM.

  17. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to kid1110 For This Useful Post:

    Dexy88 (2015-02-25), dubailive (2015-02-24), eNolan (2015-02-24), maxone (2015-02-24), Mone (2015-02-24), omjenggo (2015-02-24)

  18. #4431
    Quote Originally Posted by Mone View Post
    Thank you Dubs .. you see it as blue? It's purple and it means 'Senior Advisor'. You will find something about on the main forum page, when it's of interest.

    And of course I appreciate it, because I know that these 'little things' sometimes take the most work and time.
    Thanks Ma'am, thats why I blinked lol, couldn't figure out dark blue or purple Im color blind hahaha...........LOL.

  19. The Following User Says Thank You to dubailive For This Useful Post:

    Mone (2015-02-24)

  20. #4432
    Quote Originally Posted by finssao View Post
    what status bar do you use ?

  21. #4433
    Theme Modder smr_95's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Surabaya, Indonesia
    Posts
    5,615
    Thanks
    5,926
    Thanked 25,535 Times in 4,393 Posts

    Default Afresco, discover and refresh Your Device.
    Hi dubs I think she goes grandmaster level which should be long time ago she got that title, a grandmaster skill like in karate you got VI or VII DAN in black belt
    Like grandmaster IPMAN in wing chun
    Last edited by smr_95; 2015-02-24 at 11:26 AM.
    dBar
    HAFU MAN Follow me @Simonjap63

  22. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to smr_95 For This Useful Post:

    maxone (2015-02-24), omjenggo (2015-02-24)

  23. #4434
    Quote Originally Posted by kid1110 View Post
    Not need UDID, Restore 8.1.3 and Active, after Shift + Update (Windows) 8.2 beta, it work fine.

    Another: Tool update 8.1.3 to 8.2 beta without lost data:

    Code:
    http://www.taigpro.com/archives/279
    The IPSW is 8.2 Beta 5, is that fine? or only 8.2 Beta 1 & 2 for this JB?

  24. #4435
    Quote Originally Posted by smr_95 View Post
    Hi dubs I think she goes grandmaster level which should be long time ago she got that title, a grandmaster skill like in karate you got VI or VII DAN in black belt
    Hahahaha.......indeed.............Sensai

  25. #4436
    Quote Originally Posted by dubailive View Post
    The IPSW is 8.2 Beta 5, is that fine? or only 8.2 Beta 1 & 2 for this JB?
    It work on 8.2 Beta 1 or 2. And my iPhone 5 use 8.2 Beta 2.

    I don't test on 8.2 Beta 5.

    Use this China tool, it auto download 8.2 Beta 2 and update for iPhone. Very easy to use.

    Code:
    http://www.taigpro.com/archives/279
    Last edited by kid1110; 2015-02-24 at 11:31 AM.

  26. #4437
    Quote Originally Posted by kid1110 View Post
    It work on 8.2 Beta 1 or 2. And my iPhone 5 use 8.2 Beta 2.

    I don't test on 8.2 Beta 5.
    Please provide link to download IPSW 8.2 Beta 2 if possible

  27. #4438
    Quote Originally Posted by maxone View Post
    No, I have broken few things, I know, but I got in time with MacCiti to fix it..then I realised I forgot other few things..anyway, my priority here was to BRING on Your devices the 'Bianco set as soon as possible.

    As for some of the icons, like Stormtrooper, I had to leave it for later because I have to change its colours,{ I'm gonna make the helmet black!}, also other few icons.

    Thanks anyone for the warm words and mostly thanks to Mone for the idea. You have white set because of her.

    @Nykoscn Yes, I knew that reading the ALTS names folder would bring some little smile on your faces.

    Grazie.

    @blkmini Thank You, it's a Very nice shot there, VERY. All your setups have been shared on twitter, you can check it.

    One more thing, I have tagged Mone also on twitter like this #Mone for a easier search.

    Also check here mone.info. bookmark it !!
    Haha Maximo, you've found my homepage .. yes, it's easier for me to collect my things at one place

    But with this 'twitter thing' I have no clue .. probably I need a basic introduction about it lol

  28. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Mone For This Useful Post:

    blkmini (2015-02-24), dubailive (2015-02-24), maxone (2015-02-24), Nykoscn (2015-02-24), omjenggo (2015-02-24)

  29. #4439
    Quote Originally Posted by angga_cae View Post
    what status bar do you use ?
    you find that statutes bar here! Statii bar theme by DjeTouch59 on DeviantArt

  30. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to finssao For This Useful Post:

    js21 (2015-02-25), maxone (2015-02-24), Mone (2015-02-24)

  31. #4440
    Quote Originally Posted by Mone View Post
    Haha Maximo, you've found my homepage .. yes, it's easier for me to collect my things at one place

    But with this 'twitter thing' I have no clue .. probably I need a basic introduction about it lol
    Make an account, follow me there, and you'll see how easy is to keep contact; as I do with Simon, dubs, and hopefully with You and Mina too.

  32. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to maxone For This Useful Post:

    blkmini (2015-02-24), Mone (2015-02-24), omjenggo (2015-02-24)

Page 222 of 409 FirstFirst ... 122172212220221222223224232272322 ... LastLast
Posting Permissions
  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •