Page 200 of 409 FirstFirst ... 100150190198199200201202210250300 ... LastLast
Results 3,981 to 4,000 of 8165

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.


Thread: Afresco, discover and refresh Your Device.

  1. #3981
    I have a request. I can't get the dock to move over and have my icons on the left to fit the TMNT SBHTML posted above. I usually use HSD but you can't get the icons low enough. I would like to have a dock so does anyone know how I could move the icons to the left on the dock? I have DockShift and Springtomize 3.

    If I cannot do this, could someone make me an Iconoclasm layout that fits this? I can use that instead of HSD. I want it to look like the following pic, but with the dock situated further left with just 3 icons.
    -imageuploadedbymodmyi1424359811.363694.jpg
    I'm on an iPhone 6 if that's important.

    Any help is much appreciated!

  2. #3982
    This Evening : Metal Gear Rising with Credits to Shawn for Scripts


  3. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to dubailive For This Useful Post:

    blkmini (2015-02-19), Chula (2015-02-19), dapes (2015-02-21), dmick89 (2015-02-19), FloP (2015-02-19), licris17 (2015-02-19), maxone (2015-02-19), Mone (2015-02-19), Nykoscn (2015-02-19)

  4. #3983
    iPhone? More like MyPhone mynumber28's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    San Francisco, CA
    Posts
    109
    Thanks
    203
    Thanked 187 Times in 81 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by HunterThompsons45 View Post
    I have a request. I can't get the dock to move over and have my icons on the left to fit the TMNT SBHTML posted above. I usually use HSD but you can't get the icons low enough. I would like to have a dock so does anyone know how I could move the icons to the left on the dock? I have DockShift and Springtomize 3.

    If I cannot do this, could someone make me an Iconoclasm layout that fits this? I can use that instead of HSD. I want it to look like the following pic, but with the dock situated further left with just 3 icons.
    -imageuploadedbymodmyi1424359811.363694.jpg
    I'm on an iPhone 6 if that's important.

    Any help is much appreciated!
    I'm sure there is a different way by editing plist and yadda yadda , but I just use iblank.

  5. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to mynumber28 For This Useful Post:

    HunterThompsons45 (2015-02-19), maxone (2015-02-19), Mone (2015-02-19)

  6. #3984
    Congratulations Team Afresco for 200 Pages of Phun............

  7. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to dubailive For This Useful Post:

    Boots (2015-02-22), Bulldog5278 (2015-02-19), Chula (2015-02-19), diobayish (2015-02-20), dmick89 (2015-02-19), GoodJuJu (2015-02-19), lechatdexter (2015-02-19), ljimenez0185 (2015-02-19), maxone (2015-02-19), Mone (2015-02-19), Nykoscn (2015-02-19), TiLT1oNE (2015-02-19), zplit (2015-02-21)

  8. #3985
    I have made yesterday a description how to edit the script for using my widgets on other devices than 6+ .. not the scaling method.

    I hope this helps

    It's a PDF and it's easier to read when the sites are among one another. Hopefully it works at all lol .. first time I created a pdf

    mone_info_how-to.pdf

  9. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to Mone For This Useful Post:

    blkmini (2015-02-19), Chula (2015-02-20), dmick89 (2015-02-19), dubailive (2015-02-19), HunterThompsons45 (2015-02-19), K_y_r_a (2015-02-19), lion19 (2015-02-20), ljimenez0185 (2015-02-19), maxone (2015-02-19), Nykoscn (2015-02-19), omjenggo (2015-02-22), smr_95 (2015-02-20), TiLT1oNE (2015-02-19)

  10. #3986
    Quote Originally Posted by mynumber28 View Post
    I'm sure there is a different way by editing plist and yadda yadda , but I just use iblank.
    Is it user friendly?

  11. #3987
    Quote Originally Posted by dubailive View Post
    Congratulations Team Afresco for 200 Pages of Phun............
    Without any fighting! It's been fun. Thank you for all you've done here. Thanks to Max who has a great theme here.
    Thanks a lot to Sk37cH, DjeTouch, Alfroggy, Maxone, Jusephe and Meth. My phone would be boring without them.

  12. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to dmick89 For This Useful Post:

    diobayish (2015-02-20), dubailive (2015-02-19), maxone (2015-02-19), Mone (2015-02-19), Nykoscn (2015-02-20)

  13. #3988
    Thank You Everyone.

    Yes, its like a dream to be honest, I never thought that this can be where it is.

    Beautiful day, sunny and my phone asked for colours.



  14. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to maxone For This Useful Post:

    Bulldog5278 (2015-02-19), Chula (2015-02-19), Dexy88 (2015-02-19), dmick89 (2015-02-20), dubailive (2015-02-19), lechatdexter (2015-02-19), ljimenez0185 (2015-02-19), Mone (2015-02-19), Nykoscn (2015-02-20), ottozuts (2015-02-19)

  15. #3989
    Quote Originally Posted by maxone View Post
    Thank You Everyone.

    Yes, its like a dream to be honest, I never thought that this can be where it is.

    Beautiful day, sunny and my phone asked for colours.


    Well deserved!

  16. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to EdiTz For This Useful Post:

    dubailive (2015-02-19), maxone (2015-02-19)

  17. #3990
    How can i put the Widget more in the middle?-imageuploadedbymodmyi1424375079.542031.jpg

  18. #3991
    Quote Originally Posted by Mone View Post
    I have made yesterday a description how to edit the script for using my widgets on other devices than 6+ .. not the scaling method.

    I hope this helps

    It's a PDF and it's easier to read when the sites are among one another. Hopefully it works at all lol .. first time I created a pdf

    mone_info_how-to.pdf
    thx mone, but what are the dimensions for the i6?

  19. #3992
    Are you serious with this question?

    Google is your friend

    Last edited by Mone; 2015-02-19 at 09:09 PM.

  20. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Mone For This Useful Post:

    blkmini (2015-02-19), BlueSprings (2015-02-19), Boots (2015-02-22), maxone (2015-02-19), omjenggo (2015-02-22), TiLT1oNE (2015-02-19)

  21. #3993
    Just an idea

    Wallpaper by meg robichaud (upper part).

  22. The Following 17 Users Say Thank You to Mone For This Useful Post:

    Boots (2015-02-22), Chula (2015-02-19), dannyk1984 (2015-02-20), Dexy88 (2015-02-19), dubailive (2015-02-19), FloP (2015-02-19), kantu70 (2015-02-19), lechatdexter (2015-02-19), licris17 (2015-02-19), lion19 (2015-02-20), ljimenez0185 (2015-02-19), maxone (2015-02-19), Nykoscn (2015-02-20), omjenggo (2015-02-22), P0R7ER (2015-02-19), sker@ (2015-02-19), smr_95 (2015-02-20)

  23. #3994

  24. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to sker@ For This Useful Post:

    maxone (2015-02-19), Mone (2015-02-19), Nykoscn (2015-02-20)

  25. #3995

  26. The Following User Says Thank You to maxone For This Useful Post:

    Mone (2015-02-19)

  27. #3996
    Quote Originally Posted by filewalker4 View Post
    How can i put the Widget more in the middle?-imageuploadedbymodmyi1424375079.542031.jpg
    Maybe you should read the pdf I posted above

  28. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Mone For This Useful Post:

    filewalker4 (2015-02-20), maxone (2015-02-19)

  29. #3997
    Quote Originally Posted by Mone View Post
    Just an idea

    Wallpaper by meg robichaud (upper part).
    OMG!!!!!! Stunning Awesome Lovely
    If you chase two rabbits, you will lose them both
    www.dubailive.space

  30. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to dubailive For This Useful Post:

    BlueSprings (2015-02-19), GoodJuJu (2015-02-19), maxone (2015-02-19), Mone (2015-02-19), Mr.DmiTrah (2015-02-19), Nykoscn (2015-02-20)

  31. #3998
    Livin the iPhone Life Chula's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    New York
    Posts
    1,297
    Thanks
    4,318
    Thanked 864 Times in 484 Posts

    Default Afresco, discover and refresh Your Device.
    Quote Originally Posted by sker@ View Post
    -imageuploadedbymodmyi1424376283.485248.jpg
    Hey sker@ like ur wall a lot can u share the way u have it on the sbhtml and regular way please if it's not a problem thank you so much


    @ Mone ur sbhtml looks like breath of fresh air....,aaaahhh
    Last edited by Chula; 2015-02-19 at 09:16 PM.

  32. The Following User Says Thank You to Chula For This Useful Post:

    Mone (2015-02-19)

  33. #3999
    Livin the iPhone Life P0R7ER's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Ilkeston, UK
    Posts
    2,241
    Thanks
    5,593
    Thanked 3,261 Times in 1,325 Posts

    Awesome Mone, can you link us to the wall if you don't mind please, the top part.. thank you

    Thanks to the Generous people on these threads. if it wasn't for you, then my iPhone would be naked

  34. #4000
    Quote Originally Posted by Chula View Post
    Hey sker@ like ur wall a lot can u share the way u have it on the sbhtml and regular way please if it's not a problem thank you so much


    @ Mone ur sbhtml looks like breath of fresh air....,aaaahhh
    Here you go

    https://www.dropbox.com/sh/9gims4ps5...JN5d3S2ha?dl=0

  35. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to sker@ For This Useful Post:

    Mone (2015-02-20), Nykoscn (2015-02-20)

Page 200 of 409 FirstFirst ... 100150190198199200201202210250300 ... LastLast
Posting Permissions
  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •