Page 183 of 409 FirstFirst ... 83133173181182183184185193233283 ... LastLast
Results 3,641 to 3,660 of 8169

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.


Thread: Afresco, discover and refresh Your Device.

  1. #3641
    Quote Originally Posted by ljimenez0185 View Post
    Ok first screenshot without shadow, second screenshot icons resized to 125% with springtomize, I think they look better without resizing, and look better with Mone's Iconomatic

    Attachment 696056
    Attachment 696057
    Well done dude it's like an alt version, nothing wrong with more choice .. Kinda cool in a hip pop art sort of way

  2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to GoodJuJu For This Useful Post:

    dmick89 (2015-02-13), ljimenez0185 (2015-02-13), smr_95 (2015-02-14)

  3. #3642
    Happy Valentines Day!!!

    LS - Be My Valentine (Created on iPad Air 2)
    Credits : Scripts from hell7, oldster. Have action, Touch "Love" to reveal two Hearts with animation





    Download:
    https://www.dropbox.com/s/890vgporr7...20day.zip?dl=0
    Last edited by dubailive; 2015-02-13 at 10:14 PM.

  4. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to dubailive For This Useful Post:

    blkmini (2015-02-13), dmick89 (2015-02-13), GoodJuJu (2015-02-13), izzi (2015-02-14), licris17 (2015-02-13), ljimenez0185 (2015-02-13), maxone (2015-02-13), Mone (2015-02-13), Nykoscn (2015-02-14), omjenggo (2015-02-14), smr_95 (2015-02-14), [email protected] (2015-02-14)

  5. #3643
    Quote Originally Posted by Mone View Post
    Now here you are (6+ version) ..





    Download => SBHTML Battery+Weather

    A ‘Read me’ file with instructions is included.

    Credits to Max Patrese for the base script.

    ______________________________

    And the new round iconomatic => HERE .. I have made both versions, hopefully the one for the iphone 6/5S fits



    Thanks to Simon for the idea with the shadow on it
    Mone your generosity and endless creations are truly a blessing we are all fortunate I say this to all the other creators too where would we be without you guys

  6. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to GoodJuJu For This Useful Post:

    maxone (2015-02-13), Mone (2015-02-13), Nykoscn (2015-02-14)

  7. #3644
    Sweet Dubs .. thank you for the Valentine edition

  8. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Mone For This Useful Post:

    dubailive (2015-02-13), maxone (2015-02-13), Nykoscn (2015-02-14), smr_95 (2015-02-14)

  9. #3645
    Quote Originally Posted by Mone View Post
    Sweet Dubs .. thank you for the Valentine edition
    Thank you Ma'am , will request delutedsoul to assist in converting

  10. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to dubailive For This Useful Post:

    Chula (2015-02-14), maxone (2015-02-13), Mone (2015-02-13), Nykoscn (2015-02-14)

  11. #3646
    Guys...dubs already started...what do we have for the ladies from the thread?? Let's show them some love !!!

    We need hearts...as many as possible !!!

    Happy Valentines Day it's around the corner !!


  12. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to maxone For This Useful Post:

    dmick89 (2015-02-13), dubailive (2015-02-13), licris17 (2015-02-13), ljimenez0185 (2015-02-13), Mone (2015-02-13), nawfalmoh (2015-02-14), Nykoscn (2015-02-14)

  13. #3647
    Quote Originally Posted by dubailive View Post
    Thank you Ma'am , will request delutedsoul to assist in converting
    Awesome stuff bro many thanks

  14. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to GoodJuJu For This Useful Post:

    dubailive (2015-02-13), maxone (2015-02-13), Mone (2015-02-13)

  15. #3648
    Thanks Mone nice iconomatic! It actually looks nice with different iconomatics!

    -imageuploadedbymodmyi1423863607.629664.jpg
    -imageuploadedbymodmyi1423863618.983915.jpg

  16. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to ljimenez0185 For This Useful Post:

    blkmini (2015-02-14), dmick89 (2015-02-13), maxone (2015-02-13), mickcydia (2015-02-13), Mone (2015-02-13), Nykoscn (2015-02-14), smr_95 (2015-02-14)

  17. #3649
    Quote Originally Posted by BlueSprings View Post
    I tried making the SBHTML into a Lockscreen and I got everything to work but the weather. Do you know how I can get the weather to work? It just says home, see below.





    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    what did you use to make it a ls? it does not show up in my lockhtml folder

  18. #3650
    Quote Originally Posted by GoodJuJu View Post
    Mone your generosity and endless creations are truly a blessing we are all fortunate I say this to all the other creators too where would we be without you guys
    Thank you JuJu for your kind words

  19. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Mone For This Useful Post:

    Chula (2015-02-14), GoodJuJu (2015-02-13), maxone (2015-02-13)

  20. #3651
    Quote Originally Posted by GoodJuJu View Post
    Awesome stuff bro many thanks
    Thanks Goodjuju
    If you chase two rabbits, you will lose them both
    www.dubailive.space

  21. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to dubailive For This Useful Post:

    GoodJuJu (2015-02-13), maxone (2015-02-13)

  22. #3652
    Quote Originally Posted by maxone View Post
    Guys...dubs already started...what do we have for the ladies from the thread?? Let's show them some love !!!

    We need hearts...as many as possible !!!

    Happy Valentines Day it's around the corner !!

    Happy Valentines to all Lovely Ladies!!! ️ Have a Good One
    If you chase two rabbits, you will lose them both
    www.dubailive.space

  23. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to dubailive For This Useful Post:

    GoodJuJu (2015-02-13), licris17 (2015-02-13), maxone (2015-02-13), Mone (2015-02-13), mynumber28 (2015-02-13)

  24. #3653
    Quote Originally Posted by Mone View Post
    Now here you are (6+ version) ..





    Download => SBHTML Battery+Weather

    A ‘Read me’ file with instructions is included.

    Credits to Max Patrese for the base script.

    ______________________________

    And the new round iconomatic => HERE .. I have made both versions, hopefully the one for the iphone 6/5S fits



    Thanks to Simon for the idea with the shadow on it
    This is excellent work. I appreciate it, I'm still struggling to get a few things just right. Would you be able to assist?

  25. The Following User Says Thank You to aleandroid For This Useful Post:

    Mone (2015-02-13)

  26. #3654
    I will try aleandroid .. what do you want to know?

  27. The Following User Says Thank You to Mone For This Useful Post:

    dmick89 (2015-02-14)

  28. #3655
    Quote Originally Posted by aleandroid View Post
    what did you use to make it a ls? it does not show up in my lockhtml folder
    Several pages back I have posted what you have to do for make it to work on lockscreen .. and it will only work with groovylock

  29. #3656
    I can't get the link to work on your latest beautiful SBHTML, Mone. Any idea why or do you have another link perhaps? I have tried it on wifi and 4G and it never loads. And when I open it in Safari, the link rarely loads, but even when it does I can only get as far as the page that has all of the files on it. When I click on the specific SBHTML it just doesn't load.

    Any help would be greatly appreciated. Your work is too gorgeous not to have!

  30. The Following User Says Thank You to HunterThompsons45 For This Useful Post:

    Mone (2015-02-14)

  31. #3657
    Quote Originally Posted by HunterThompsons45 View Post
    I can't get the link to work on your latest beautiful SBHTML, Mone. Any idea why or do you have another link perhaps? I have tried it on wifi and 4G and it never loads. And when I open it in Safari, the link rarely loads, but even when it does I can only get as far as the page that has all of the files on it. When I click on the specific SBHTML it just doesn't load.

    Any help would be greatly appreciated. Your work is too gorgeous not to have!
    Hunter, it works .. I just tried. But it's a pretty big file because of the hd weather images, so the link maybe needs some time to build up when your connection is not really fast. You tried also from pc?

  32. The Following User Says Thank You to Mone For This Useful Post:

    dmick89 (2015-02-14)

  33. #3658
    Also just tried to make some glyphs .. only a few, as it's again very late here .. I think this would be a great add-on to your theme Maximo


  34. The Following 16 Users Say Thank You to Mone For This Useful Post:

    blkmini (2015-02-14), deepvivi (2015-02-16), Dexy88 (2015-02-14), dmick89 (2015-02-14), dubailive (2015-02-14), GoodJuJu (2015-02-14), lechatdexter (2015-02-14), licris17 (2015-02-14), lion19 (2015-02-14), ljimenez0185 (2015-02-14), maxone (2015-02-14), mynumber28 (2015-02-14), Nykoscn (2015-02-14), omjenggo (2015-02-14), techRn (2015-02-14), [email protected] (2015-02-14)

  35. #3659
    Default Afresco, discover and refresh Your Device.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mone View Post
    I will try aleandroid .. what do you want to know?
    First quick question. How do I stop the wallpaper for the cycling on the your new sbhtml?
    And can we still do icon requests?
    Last edited by aleandroid; 2015-02-14 at 02:02 AM.

  36. #3660
    here is that stormtrooper set up i did. wallpaper and lock glyph inside of folder. ALL CREDITS TO PAULEBH0Y!!!!

    https://www.mediafire.com/?pg8rlium8vxpd25

  37. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to delutedsoul For This Useful Post:

    BlueSprings (2015-02-14), dmick89 (2015-02-14), dubailive (2015-02-14), fresh46 (2015-02-14), licris17 (2015-02-14), maxone (2015-02-14), Mone (2015-02-14), s22lane (2015-02-15)

Page 183 of 409 FirstFirst ... 83133173181182183184185193233283 ... LastLast
Posting Permissions
  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •