Page 179 of 409 FirstFirst ... 79129169177178179180181189229279 ... LastLast
Results 3,561 to 3,580 of 8165

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.


Thread: Afresco, discover and refresh Your Device.

  1. #3561
    Quote Originally Posted by delutedsoul View Post
    here is my brother dubailive's ipad-8 SBHTML for the iphone 6+......this took alot of work. i had to resize alot of things but i came as close to the original as i could. all credits to dubailive



    https://www.mediafire.com/?vl91dnn9bxgclkx
    Thank you Brother for all your efforts
    If you chase two rabbits, you will lose them both
    www.dubailive.space

  2. The Following User Says Thank You to dubailive For This Useful Post:

    dmick89 (2015-02-13)

  3. #3562
    -imageuploadedbymodmyi1423819436.853463.jpg

    Credit dubailive ...thanks .for script flip animation and slideahow

  4. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to zboyz For This Useful Post:

    blkmini (2015-02-13), dubailive (2015-02-13), licris17 (2015-02-13), maxone (2015-02-13), Nykoscn (2015-02-14)

  5. #3563
    Default Afresco, discover and refresh Your Device.
    Quote Originally Posted by zboyz View Post
    -imageuploadedbymodmyi1423819436.853463.jpg

    Credit dubailive ...thanks .for script flip animation and slideahow
    Hey Brother!!! Awesome Job, Thankyou!!! Please do share your work here
    If you chase two rabbits, you will lose them both
    www.dubailive.space

  6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to dubailive For This Useful Post:

    dmick89 (2015-02-13), maxone (2015-02-13)

  7. #3564
    Livin the iPhone Life BlueSprings's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Location
    Tennessee
    Posts
    1,421
    Thanks
    3,815
    Thanked 2,084 Times in 792 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by maxone View Post
    I went into settings, and select the format file, and from there you can make the 'text editor' for example to be the default to open the desired format file.

    Settings, Viewer, file associations and select from there, how to be the default file opened.

    If thers's none, you can add yours too.
    Which one do you choose for config.js?


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  8. #3565
    Quote Originally Posted by BlueSprings View Post
    Which one do you choose for config.js?


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Simple text edit.

  9. The Following User Says Thank You to maxone For This Useful Post:

    dmick89 (2015-02-13)

  10. #3566
    Quote Originally Posted by smr_95 View Post
    Do you think springtomize3 & ifile cause device resprings by itself besides groovylock? Mine occasionally resprings by itself but not all the time tho. I had protean installed but never experienced stuck on lockscreen after a respring
    Simon honestly reading from others it all comes down to what cocktail of tweaks you have on your phone

    For me Groovylock never was a problem but protean yes

    Others I've read seem to have no issues with ifile or springtomize

    For me I could tell immediately that it was not playing nice with my phone from the icon animations to every time i tried to turn dock on and off .. It really made a difference uninstalling (I also had hideme8) installed so maybe there was a problem with that

    Hideme8 is more stable I feel

    Ifile i just got really fedup with that app constantly force closing so I switched to Filza and im actually also enjoying the interface more

    My experience was mostly with my phone freezing every now and then, I know that iPhone 6+ has more Respring issues than 6 have you tried turning the reduced motion "on" that might help

  11. #3567
    Quote Originally Posted by RkoViper81 View Post
    Me tonight Thx to everyone involved.
    Nice RKO is the icono Cuadrado?

    The Modmyi app needs a file update to theme

    AppIcon29x29
    AppIcon40x40
    AppIcon60x60

    @2x or 3x.png depending on i6 or i6+

  12. #3568
    Theme Modder smr_95's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Surabaya, Indonesia
    Posts
    5,615
    Thanks
    5,926
    Thanked 25,535 Times in 4,393 Posts

    Thank you for the tips, and yes I never touch that reduce motion thing haha, I might try that, I guess every device has its own character like human does haha, some have problem with certain tweaks and some haven't. Well in my case I got no problem with protean / ifile but it might be groovylock that causes my phone respring by itself eventhough it doesn't do that so often.
    dBar
    HAFU MAN Follow me @Simonjap63

  13. #3569
    Quote Originally Posted by smr_95 View Post
    Thank you for the tips, and yes I never touch that reduce motion thing haha, I might try that, I guess every device has its own character like human does haha, some have problem with certain tweaks and some haven't. Well in my case I got no problem with protean / ifile but it might be groovylock that causes my phone respring by itself eventhough it doesn't do that so often.
    Lockhtml4 seems like a better all round solution at least until groovy gets its update

    But even in android i remember there was never a custom rom without its issues

  14. #3570
    Livin the iPhone Life BlueSprings's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Location
    Tennessee
    Posts
    1,421
    Thanks
    3,815
    Thanked 2,084 Times in 792 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by GoodJuJu View Post
    Simon honestly reading from others it all comes down to what cocktail of tweaks you have on your phone

    For me Groovylock never was a problem but protean yes

    Others I've read seem to have no issues with ifile or springtomize

    For me I could tell immediately that it was not playing nice with my phone from the icon animations to every time i tried to turn dock on and off .. It really made a difference uninstalling (I also had hideme8) installed so maybe there was a problem with that

    Hideme8 is more stable I feel

    Ifile i just got really fedup with that app constantly force closing so I switched to Filza and im actually also enjoying the interface more

    My experience was mostly with my phone freezing every now and then, I know that iPhone 6+ has more Respring issues than 6 have you tried turning the reduced motion "on" that might help
    It only gives me the options of copy and define on Filza, there isn't a more option, is there a tweak I need to get it to work?


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  15. #3571
    Livin the iPhone Life BlueSprings's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Location
    Tennessee
    Posts
    1,421
    Thanks
    3,815
    Thanked 2,084 Times in 792 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by maxone View Post
    Simple text edit.
    In not seeing the option for that file type, is it listed under something else? Config.js is what I'm looking for.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  16. #3572
    Default Afresco, discover and refresh Your Device.
    Quote Originally Posted by BlueSprings View Post
    It only gives me the options of copy and define on Filza, there isn't a more option, is there a tweak I need to get it to work?


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    -imageuploadedbymodmyi1423827042.669018.jpg

    Edit select file and then bottom right corner select more and you will get that menu

  17. #3573
    Livin the iPhone Life BlueSprings's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Location
    Tennessee
    Posts
    1,421
    Thanks
    3,815
    Thanked 2,084 Times in 792 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by GoodJuJu View Post
    -imageuploadedbymodmyi1423827042.669018.jpg
    Is that for a config.js file?


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  18. The Following User Says Thank You to BlueSprings For This Useful Post:

    GoodJuJu (2015-02-13)

  19. #3574
    Quote Originally Posted by BlueSprings View Post
    Is that for a config.js file?


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Any file.. I just tried it with config.js

  20. #3575
    Livin the iPhone Life BlueSprings's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Location
    Tennessee
    Posts
    1,421
    Thanks
    3,815
    Thanked 2,084 Times in 792 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by GoodJuJu View Post
    -imageuploadedbymodmyi1423827042.669018.jpg

    Edit select file and then bottom right corner select more and you will get that menu
    Got it thanks


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  21. #3576
    Theme Modder smr_95's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Surabaya, Indonesia
    Posts
    5,615
    Thanks
    5,926
    Thanked 25,535 Times in 4,393 Posts

    Base script -Dacal
    Wall overlay: thanks to Mone & Maximo
    Original walls - credit to the creator
    Battery image - thanks to the creator


    Locktheme


    Iconoclasm is included
    Hometheme
    Last edited by smr_95; 2015-02-13 at 12:45 PM.
    dBar
    HAFU MAN Follow me @Simonjap63

  22. The Following 16 Users Say Thank You to smr_95 For This Useful Post:

    Chula (2015-02-14), Darrenrooster (2015-03-01), dubailive (2015-02-13), fresh46 (2015-02-13), GoodJuJu (2015-02-13), kid1110 (2015-02-14), lacsap65 (2015-02-13), licris17 (2015-02-13), ljimenez0185 (2015-02-13), maxone (2015-02-13), Mone (2015-02-13), Nykoscn (2015-02-14), omjenggo (2015-02-14), s22lane (2015-02-13), Tav681 (2015-02-13), zplit (2015-02-13)

  23. #3577
    Default Afresco, discover and refresh Your Device.
    Quote Originally Posted by smr_95 View Post
    Do you think springtomize3 & ifile cause device resprings by itself besides groovylock? Mine occasionally resprings by itself but not all the time tho. I had protean installed but never experienced stuck on lockscreen after a respring
    I thought I was the only one going through this. My phone resprings by itself all the time. Then I'll have to turn it off s few times before it actually work again. Is there a fix for this?

  24. #3578
    Quote Originally Posted by aleandroid View Post
    I thought I was the only one going through this. My phone resprings by itself all the time. Then I'll have to turn it off s few times before it actually work again. Is there a fix for this?
    I was also running Bytafont tweak mode until an app Dev told me that unless each app was optimised to accept custom fonts then expect crashes .. I got rid of tweak mode although kept Bytafont but sure enough no more force closes

  25. #3579
    Default Afresco, discover and refresh Your Device.
    Quote Originally Posted by GoodJuJu View Post
    I was also running Bytafont tweak mode until an app Dev told me that unless each app was optimised to accept custom fonts then expect crashes .. I got rid of tweak mode although kept Bytafont but sure enough no more force closes
    Tweak mode?

    I'm guessing I don't have that. You think removing bytafont will help?
    Last edited by aleandroid; 2015-02-13 at 12:59 PM.

  26. #3580
    Quote Originally Posted by aleandroid View Post
    Tweak mode?
    Lol that was a Bytafont add on from Cydia that ran certain fonts honestly that's just way too much un-necessary customisation

    Not needed at all

  27. The Following User Says Thank You to GoodJuJu For This Useful Post:

    Nykoscn (2015-02-14)

Page 179 of 409 FirstFirst ... 79129169177178179180181189229279 ... LastLast
Posting Permissions
  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •