Page 164 of 409 FirstFirst ... 64114154162163164165166174214264 ... LastLast
Results 3,261 to 3,280 of 8165

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.


Thread: Afresco, discover and refresh Your Device.

  1. #3261
    Also I know this isn't the proper place for this question, but is anyone having an issue with their 6+ locking up after a respring? Some time it tanked several soft resets for me to get back into my phone. Just curious if anyone else has experienced this.

  2. #3262
    Quote Originally Posted by delutedsoul View Post
    Also I know this isn't the proper place for this question, but is anyone having an issue with their 6+ locking up after a respring? Some time it tanked several soft resets for me to get back into my phone. Just curious if anyone else has experienced this.
    Freezing isn't uncommon on the 6+, but I've found any widget that's relying on gps messes my phone up. So just woeid widgets for me and no widgetweather or uniaw. Also, I'm running fairly light on tweaks and have found a nice sweet spot that keeps my phone running smoothly.
    Thanks a lot to Sk37cH, DjeTouch, Alfroggy, Maxone, Jusephe and Meth. My phone would be boring without them.

  3. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to dmick89 For This Useful Post:

    delutedsoul (2015-02-09), Nykoscn (2015-02-09)

  4. #3263
    I have zero problems with my 6+.

    Springtomize, WinterBoard, LockHTML4, iCleaner Pro, Untrusted Hosts Blocker, and BatteryLife{with his substrate disabled}...and no problem at all.


    @BlueSprings I have upscaled your icon but it looks extremely bad and extremely blurry..Isn't the icon that michaelrw made? If so, send him an PM for the proper icon size and all, because if I upscale this one, it will only look ugly next to the other ones.
    Last edited by maxone; 2015-02-09 at 04:51 AM.

  5. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to maxone For This Useful Post:

    BlueSprings (2015-02-09), delutedsoul (2015-02-09), dmick89 (2015-02-09), Nykoscn (2015-02-09)

  6. #3264
    iPhoneaholic
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Location
    General Escobedo, Mexico
    Posts
    353
    Thanks
    673
    Thanked 509 Times in 189 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by delutedsoul View Post
    Also I know this isn't the proper place for this question, but is anyone having an issue with their 6+ locking up after a respring? Some time it tanked several soft resets for me to get back into my phone. Just curious if anyone else has experienced this.
    I have similar problem causing by iFile. Delete the app y change for Filza and today no problem

  7. The Following User Says Thank You to kantu70 For This Useful Post:

    delutedsoul (2015-02-09)

  8. #3265
    Default Afresco, discover and refresh Your Device.
    Quote Originally Posted by kantu70 View Post
    I have similar problem causing by iFile. Delete the app y change for Filza and today no problem
    I'm gonna try a few things, but I hope it's not an ifile issue. I despise Filza lol

  9. The Following User Says Thank You to delutedsoul For This Useful Post:

    kantu70 (2015-02-09)

  10. #3266
    Theme Modder smr_95's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Surabaya, Indonesia
    Posts
    5,615
    Thanks
    5,926
    Thanked 25,535 Times in 4,393 Posts

    Got no prob too on my 6+ except sometimes respring by itself, but not that often like it used to be
    dBar
    HAFU MAN Follow me @Simonjap63

  11. #3267
    Quote Originally Posted by delutedsoul View Post
    Also I know this isn't the proper place for this question, but is anyone having an issue with their 6+ locking up after a respring? Some time it tanked several soft resets for me to get back into my phone. Just curious if anyone else has experienced this.
    If u are using Protean, im pretty sure its the culprit.
    Happen to me too. Remove it and everything is back to normal

  12. The Following User Says Thank You to wishmeluck For This Useful Post:

    delutedsoul (2015-02-09)

  13. #3268
    Theme Modder smr_95's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Surabaya, Indonesia
    Posts
    5,615
    Thanks
    5,926
    Thanked 25,535 Times in 4,393 Posts

    I'm using protean but got no issue at all
    dBar
    HAFU MAN Follow me @Simonjap63

  14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to smr_95 For This Useful Post:

    delutedsoul (2015-02-09), diobayish (2015-02-10)

  15. #3269
    Hi guys n gals ... Help me please. Icononomatic is only working for some icons but not all... Any idea what I'm doing wrong, or not doing at all?? I have copied the iconomatic into the same folder, some theme and some don't. And some iconomatic theme all icons, where as the main one i want to use only themes partially ... HELP! TIA "Confused User"
    Last edited by simplirare; 2015-02-09 at 07:59 AM. Reason: grammer

  16. The Following User Says Thank You to simplirare For This Useful Post:

    ccxxvr (2015-02-09)

  17. #3270
    Quote Originally Posted by simplirare View Post
    Hi guys n gals ... Help me please. Icononomatic is only working for some icons but not all... Any idea what I'm doing wrong, or not doing at all?? I have copied the iconomatic into the same folder, some theme and some don't. And some iconomatic theme all icons, where as the main one i want to use only themes partially ... HELP! TIA "Confused User"
    Make sure AppIcon Mask of the Icono is correct Size for your phone

  18. #3271
    Quote Originally Posted by ccxxvr View Post
    Make sure AppIcon Mask of the Icono is correct Size for your phone
    Thank you for your reply, I will be on it to check all ... Thanks

  19. #3272
    Quote Originally Posted by delutedsoul View Post
    I'm gonna try a few things, but I hope it's not an ifile issue. I despise Filza lol
    If only filza had Dropbox sharing I'd dump ifle in a second all that app does now is force closes continuously

  20. #3273
    Livin the iPhone Life BlueSprings's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Location
    Tennessee
    Posts
    1,421
    Thanks
    3,815
    Thanked 2,084 Times in 792 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by maxone View Post
    I have zero problems with my 6+.

    Springtomize, WinterBoard, LockHTML4, iCleaner Pro, Untrusted Hosts Blocker, and BatteryLife{with his substrate disabled}...and no problem at all.


    @BlueSprings I have upscaled your icon but it looks extremely bad and extremely blurry..Isn't the icon that michaelrw made? If so, send him an PM for the proper icon size and all, because if I upscale this one, it will only look ugly next to the other ones.
    Thanks I'll try to connect with him.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  21. #3274
    iPhone? More like MyPhone nawfalmoh's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Location
    Casablanca MOROCCO
    Posts
    141
    Thanks
    106
    Thanked 157 Times in 85 Posts

    Hello everybody,since there are more than 500 apps themed by maximo .I sugget to share a file to hold all of themed apps.
    This is the begining ,feel free to complete it.
    Thanks for this awesome theme.
    https://onedrive.live.com/?cid=C47B9...6697BE1C54!105

  22. The Following User Says Thank You to nawfalmoh For This Useful Post:

    maxone (2015-02-09)

  23. #3275
    Theme Modder smr_95's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Surabaya, Indonesia
    Posts
    5,615
    Thanks
    5,926
    Thanked 25,535 Times in 4,393 Posts

    SBHTML with circle battery widget atm
    dBar
    HAFU MAN Follow me @Simonjap63

  24. The Following 17 Users Say Thank You to smr_95 For This Useful Post:

    boostnsubaru (2015-02-09), dadyajie (2015-02-09), Dexy88 (2015-02-10), diobayish (2015-02-10), dubailive (2015-02-09), FloP (2015-02-09), GoodJuJu (2015-02-09), izzi (2015-02-09), kid1110 (2015-02-09), Krima (2015-02-09), licris17 (2015-02-09), Limpfoot (2015-02-10), ljimenez0185 (2015-02-09), maxone (2015-02-09), Mone (2015-02-09), Nyk0n_ (2015-02-09), Nykoscn (2015-02-09)

  25. #3276
    I'm no pro but I'm getting there! Thanks to SMR for the widget!


  26. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to boostnsubaru For This Useful Post:

    dmick89 (2015-02-09), dunn816 (2015-02-10), kid1110 (2015-02-09), maxone (2015-02-09), Mone (2015-02-09), Nykoscn (2015-02-09), smr_95 (2015-02-09)

  27. #3277
    Thanks a lot to Sk37cH, DjeTouch, Alfroggy, Maxone, Jusephe and Meth. My phone would be boring without them.

  28. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to dmick89 For This Useful Post:

    boostnsubaru (2015-02-09), dubailive (2015-02-09), maxone (2015-02-09), Nykoscn (2015-02-09)

  29. #3278
    First screenshot

  30. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to EdiTz For This Useful Post:

    boostnsubaru (2015-02-09), dmick89 (2015-02-09), iPausa (2015-02-09), kid1110 (2015-02-09), lion19 (2015-02-09), ljimenez0185 (2015-02-09), maxone (2015-02-09), Mone (2015-02-09), Nykoscn (2015-02-09)

  31. #3279
    I'm running Default iOS lock screen with MagicColors tweak, and a super impressive wallpaper.

    I can only tell You that I love that wallpaper..{found on google}.

    Today, me, touchy, warm, Egypt, different "air", imagination..and I can go on and on...






    If you wanna play with the wall... Wall Download.

  32. The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to maxone For This Useful Post:

    boostnsubaru (2015-02-10), Dexy88 (2015-02-10), dmick89 (2015-02-09), dubailive (2015-02-09), FloP (2015-02-09), iPausa (2015-02-09), kid1110 (2015-02-09), lion19 (2015-02-09), ljimenez0185 (2015-02-09), Mone (2015-02-09), Nykoscn (2015-02-09), techRn (2015-02-09), the_faz2000 (2015-02-09), vjdennis77 (2015-02-09)

  33. #3280
    Quote Originally Posted by maxone View Post
    I'm running Default iOS lock screen with MagicColors tweak, and a super impressive wallpaper.

    I can only tell You that I love that wallpaper..{found on google}.

    Today, me, touchy, warm, Egypt, different "air", imagination..and I can go on and on...






    If you wanna play with the wall... Wall Download.
    That looks awesome!

  34. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to GoodJuJu For This Useful Post:

    boostnsubaru (2015-02-10), dubailive (2015-02-09), maxone (2015-02-09)

Page 164 of 409 FirstFirst ... 64114154162163164165166174214264 ... LastLast
Posting Permissions
  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •