Page 81 of 508 FirstFirst ... 3171798081828391131181 ... LastLast
Results 1,601 to 1,620 of 10157

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: elite8: Back to basics

Quote Originally Posted by GoodJuJu View Post
    Try uninstalling them do a an icleaner sweep and then install them back one at a time
    Cool that seemed to do the trick right now will have to reinstall them separately now to see which one it was.

Also another question do you know how to get the square badges I've been seeing in a lot of screenshots? I thought it might be badge customizer or badgeboss. Tia.

Carried by a raven from The Wall.

Livin the iPhone Life pnunez1310's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,243 Times in 694 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Toolysenegal View Post
    Loving this theme Attachment 688227
    Can you please share the icon layout tia

Quote Originally Posted by x2dope View Post
    I know this wallpaper was posted here but I cant find it for the life of me. Can you point me in the direction or repost it? Thanks man!
    EDIT - Never-mind I found both.
    Could you share both wallpapers please? For the life of me I can't them as well lol

Does anyone get a black flash when you open apps? What causes this?

Default elite8: Back to basics
    Quote Originally Posted by iammarcweezy View Post
    Does anyone get a black flash when you open apps? What causes this?
    I did and was pretty sure iconomatic caused it, but only when I used it to hide labels. I am using springtomize instead now and the problem went away. Odd..

Edit: I'm still using iconomatic but not to hide labels if that wasn't clear and the problem went away.

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to McInnis7 For This Useful Post:

iammarcweezy (2014-12-26), metaserph (2014-12-27)

This dock is grinding on my nerves.
    I can name kingoftheworld.png and it will give me the same glass type dock.

Quote Originally Posted by pnunez1310 View Post
    Can you please share the icon layout tia
    https://www.dropbox.com/s/vhr7bdbpb8...Dock%20%29.zip

9. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Toolysenegal For This Useful Post:

mikeargen18 (2014-12-27), pnunez1310 (2014-12-26)

Quote Originally Posted by Humanxv2 View Post
    This dock is grinding on my nerves.
    I can name kingoftheworld.png and it will give me the same glass type dock.
    Which particular dock and device are you on? Make sure you have the correct classic dock (classic or modern) respring in classic dock then reapply the correct dock in winterboard (classic or modern). That's what I did with the e8 docks and they have been working.

Happy Holidays!!!
    If you chase two rabbits, you will lose them both
    www.dubailive.space

12. The Following User Says Thank You to dubailive For This Useful Post:

same1911 (2014-12-27)

Thanks
    Thanked 3,261 Times in 1,325 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by HummusGod View Post
    Hey this is a bit off topic but anyone who's looking for a screen protector or doesn't have one and thinking of getting one but don't know what brand... Then here you go!

I've already purchased screen protectors from spigen before this and honestly it was a disappointment. Didn't live up to their specs and bubbles didn't disappear after few days. And also everyone with a 6 knows our phones are curved now so protectors are really hard to come by. Some protectors cover just the front and leave the edges open and others try to cover the entire front with the curves... It's impossible. It's too difficult to install and anytime you take a case on or off it comes off. Getting one without it covering edges is your best bet. Believe me.

Anyways here's the link to the one I just bought and it's near flawless. It gives you tools to help you install it to 10000% to your liking. I'll also post a YouTube video to how to install it if no one has ever gotten a protector this complex.

YouTube installation: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ule78s7dgKI

Amazon (ONLY 5 BUCKS AND COMES WITH 3): Amazon.com: iCarezĀ® for Apple iPhone 6 Plus 5.5 " [ HD Anti Glare ] [ Unique Hinge Install Method With Kits ] Highest Quality Premium Reduce Fingerprint Anti-Scratch Bubble-Free Screen Protector **PET Film Made in Japan** Easy Install With Lifetime
    Enjoy guys!
    It's a shame they don't ship to the UK :-(
    Thanks for sharing though 👍

Thanks to the Generous people on these threads. if it wasn't for you, then my iPhone would be naked

Quote Originally Posted by McInnis7 View Post
    I did and was pretty sure iconomatic caused it, but only when I used it to hide labels. I am using springtomize instead now and the problem went away. Odd..

Edit: I'm still using iconomatic but not to hide labels if that wasn't clear and the problem went away.
    So far, that fixed the issue. Now reinstall everything I deleted. Haha Thanks

15. The Following User Says Thank You to iammarcweezy For This Useful Post:

McInnis7 (2014-12-26)

Which particular dock and device are you on? Make sure you have the correct classic dock (classic or modern) respring in classic dock then reapply the correct dock in winterboard (classic or modern). That's what I did with the e8 docks and they have been working.
    A marble dock redhot posted. Ip5

Quote Originally Posted by orangefreddie View Post
    BTTF Time Circuit iWidget

Credit to Marty McFly for pretty much the entire widget. I just modded the time circuit images, and hid a whole bunch of stuff.

Need iWidgets tweak.
    Unzip, put in User/Library/iWidgets

Watch for more BTTF Shares later today!

Merry Christmas!

DropBox: BTTF Time Circuit iWidget
    are those badges a winter board theme or part of an icono? How are you guys getting these custom badges? Is it a classic badges theme?

Quote Originally Posted by swarlos View Post
    are those badges a winter board theme or part of an icono? How are you guys getting these custom badges? Is it a classic badges theme?

Either install classicbdages or themelib from coolstar.org/publicrepo then apply the badge theme via winterboard. The badges are themed in e8 but not like the image you quoted. I think orangefreddie shared them a while ago.

A marble dock redhot posted. Ip5
    Take a screenshot of the dock names in ifile and your classicdock settings. Hopefully if I see what you have going I can assist.

20. The Following User Says Thank You to McInnis7 For This Useful Post:

Humanxv2 (2014-12-26)

-imageuploadedbymodmyi1419627532.522670.jpg

Me right now. Keeping it simple.

Anyone have the alternate Nest icon?

Also, I noticed that the black clock on the newest update isn't working right with the icono. Most likely user error >-<

Take a screenshot of the dock names in ifile and your classicdock settings. Hopefully if I see what you have going I can assist.
    -imageuploadedbymodmyi1419628185.171296.jpg-imageuploadedbymodmyi1419628200.890852.jpg

-imageuploadedbymodmyi1419628185.171296.jpg-imageuploadedbymodmyi1419628200.890852.jpg
    That's very odd. Everything looks named right. Is the dock checked and at the top in winterboard? Do you have another tweak like springtomize or dock shift possibly hiding something?

Try respringing in classicdock, then check uncheck the dock in winterboard and respring again.

Quote Originally Posted by minhtiez View Post

Tks to creators !!!
    Please share that icono!

No dice

Haha...driving me nuts

Page 81 of 508 FirstFirst ... 3171798081828391131181 ... LastLast