Page 80 of 508 FirstFirst ... 3070787980818290130180 ... LastLast
Results 1,581 to 1,600 of 10157

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: elite8: Back to basics

Quote Originally Posted by smr_95 View Post
    It meant to be used with 6+
    Oh ok. Now I see why it doesn't work on my 6.

iPhone? More like MyPhone ElectroRob's Avatar
    Thanks

Will there by an ipad 4 retina version of this theme?

I don't get it.

Still the same sheet of glass

Quote Originally Posted by minhtiez View Post

Tks to creators !!!
    Hi, could you share the icono? Thanks

Hey this is a bit off topic but anyone who's looking for a screen protector or doesn't have one and thinking of getting one but don't know what brand... Then here you go!

I've already purchased screen protectors from spigen before this and honestly it was a disappointment. Didn't live up to their specs and bubbles didn't disappear after few days. And also everyone with a 6 knows our phones are curved now so protectors are really hard to come by. Some protectors cover just the front and leave the edges open and others try to cover the entire front with the curves... It's impossible. It's too difficult to install and anytime you take a case on or off it comes off. Getting one without it covering edges is your best bet. Believe me.

Anyways here's the link to the one I just bought and it's near flawless. It gives you tools to help you install it to 10000% to your liking. I'll also post a YouTube video to how to install it if no one has ever gotten a protector this complex.

YouTube installation: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ule78s7dgKI

Amazon (ONLY 5 BUCKS AND COMES WITH 3): Amazon.com: iCarez® for Apple iPhone 6 Plus 5.5 " [ HD Anti Glare ] [ Unique Hinge Install Method With Kits ] Highest Quality Premium Reduce Fingerprint Anti-Scratch Bubble-Free Screen Protector **PET Film Made in Japan** Easy Install With Lifetime
    Enjoy guys!
    Last edited by HummusGod; 2014-12-26 at 07:32 PM.

7. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to HummusGod For This Useful Post:

DopePedaler (2014-12-26), dubailive (2014-12-26), GoodJuJu (2014-12-26), Humanxv2 (2014-12-26), minhtiez (2014-12-27), P0R7ER (2014-12-26), Rumpelstilskin (2014-12-27), smr_95 (2014-12-27), zplit (2014-12-27)

Quote Originally Posted by Sone_Vibrant View Post
    My setup today

Could you share your wall and widget? And which mods for your status bar colour background and colour ?
    Looks great

9. The Following User Says Thank You to fluffybunnyabc For This Useful Post:

golfpro (2014-12-26)

When is this going to become available on cydia?

Quote Originally Posted by HummusGod View Post
    Hey this is a bit off topic but anyone who's looking for a screen protector or doesn't have one and thinking of getting one but don't know what brand... Then here you go!

I've already purchased screen protectors from spigen before this and honestly it was a disappointment. Didn't live up to their specs and bubbles didn't disappear after few days. And also everyone with a 6 knows our phones are curved now so protectors are really hard to come by. Some protectors cover just the front and leave the edges open and others try to cover the entire front with the curves... It's impossible. It's too difficult to install and anytime you take a case on or off it comes off. Getting one without it covering edges is your best bet. Believe me.

Anyways here's the link to the one I just bought and it's near flawless. It gives you tools to help you install it to 10000% to your liking. I'll also post a YouTube video to how to install it if no one has ever gotten a protector this complex.

YouTube installation: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ule78s7dgKI

Amazon (ONLY 5 BUCKS AND COMES WITH 3): Amazon.com: iCarez® for Apple iPhone 6 Plus 5.5 " [ HD Anti Glare ] [ Unique Hinge Install Method With Kits ] Highest Quality Premium Reduce Fingerprint Anti-Scratch Bubble-Free Screen Protector **PET Film Made in Japan** Easy Install With Lifetime
    Enjoy guys!
    Bought these same ones for my six plus. Nothing but good things to say about them.
    @TheDapperPappy on Twitter

@TheDapperPappy on Instagram

Blog

12. The Following User Says Thank You to DopePedaler For This Useful Post:

HummusGod (2014-12-26)

MMI icon and stuff collector elilab's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,587 Times in 1,096 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by El Mucho DingDong View Post
    When is this going to become available on cydia?
    The theme is still in beta, only Bars will know when and if it hits cydia and believe me its better to run with the beta repo.
    iNZTW3 - Legacy - 2UINique - "new" z|ui - Rebirth HD - ElitePro HD 2012 by iPhone ie - MiOS - elite6 - eli7e
    Icons, Wallpaper and more : http://s1238.photobucket.com/user/elilab/library/

eli7e Icons, Wallpaper and more RaR-Packs : https://www.mediafire.com/folder/qwcnwfdg84poo/eli7e

14. The Following User Says Thank You to elilab For This Useful Post:

Hip5 (2014-12-27)

Quote Originally Posted by minhtiez View Post

Tks to creators !!!
    Can you share the wallpaper you used?

Quote Originally Posted by elilab View Post
    The theme is still in beta, only Bars will know when and if it hits cydia and believe me its better to run with the beta repo.
    How do i get the beta repo

Quote Originally Posted by El Mucho DingDong View Post
    How do i get the beta repo
    first post with the subscription link

Freddie or anyone who can help, instead of trying all sorts of options I'll just ask a couple ?'s. Will the DeLorean and Hill Valley sign not show up if conditions are cloudy? Also, would you recommend widget or SBHTML as best way to go for #BTTF uniAW? TIA

19. The Following User Says Thank You to Mike2130 For This Useful Post:

orangefreddie (2014-12-27)

Question for anyone at all....

Does anyone else have apps just vanish?

A few from the App Store are gone and icleaner vanished and I reinstalled it and it's still not here.

Damn thing is possessed

Anyone noticing issues with the latest update? My phone went into safe mode and I had to reset the theme but after doing that my phone would keep rebooting to safe mode and then when I restart my phone freezes on the lock screen and then I have to hard boot.

Carried by a raven from The Wall.

Quote Originally Posted by swarlos View Post
    Anyone noticing issues with the latest update? My phone went into safe mode and I had to reset the theme but after doing that my phone would keep rebooting to safe mode and then when I restart my phone freezes on the lock screen and then I have to hard boot.

No problems here...iPhone 6 taig 8.1.2.

Chief you might have a tweak that isn't playing nice uninstall the last tweak before that started happening

It happened with me and forecast i installed it later and it was fine

Quote Originally Posted by GoodJuJu View Post
    Chief you might have a tweak that isn't playing nice uninstall the last tweak before that started happening

It happened with me and forecast i installed it later and it was fine
    That's another thought I had Protean and Eclipse just updated today and it only started happening after I updated those guys.

That's another thought I had Protean and Eclipse just updated today and it only started happening after I updated those guys.

Try uninstalling them do a an icleaner sweep and then install them back one at a time

Page 80 of 508 FirstFirst ... 3070787980818290130180 ... LastLast