Page 489 of 508 FirstFirst ... 389439479487488489490491499 ... LastLast
Results 9,761 to 9,780 of 10157

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.


Thread: elite8: Back to basics

  1. #9761
    Uggghhh on a good note my phone is jailbroken again; on a bad note I've lost all of my mods...does anyone have the red glow icono??


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  2. #9762


    My phone used to look like this


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  3. #9763
    Mi Deh Yah jawonder's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Boynton Beach, Florida
    Posts
    4,029
    Thanks
    8,041
    Thanked 4,481 Times in 2,139 Posts

    Anyone know of and afterHours Pangu icon ?.

  4. #9764

  5. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Heine For This Useful Post:

    #m37h{ (2016-08-01), broflok (2016-08-02), jawonder (2016-08-01), King_O_Hill (2016-08-01), kristatos (2016-08-01), metaserph (2016-08-01)

  6. #9765
    Heine my man, still here and pumping out support! You are the best bro!

    Check out WW3 for iOS 9/10 - Widget-Weather 3.0

  7. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to King_O_Hill For This Useful Post:

    jawonder (2016-08-01), kristatos (2016-08-01), metaserph (2016-08-01)

  8. #9766
    My Ipad are coming home




    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  9. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Heine For This Useful Post:

    A11AST3R (2016-08-04), JohnnyBlueJ (2016-08-01), kristatos (2016-08-01), metaserph (2016-08-01), mr.simple (2016-08-01), Nykoscn (2016-08-02), Pitter8 (2016-08-01)

  10. #9767
    Quote Originally Posted by King_O_Hill View Post
    Heine my man, still here and pumping out support! You are the best bro!
    Lol, hanging around, had the icon in my folder


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  11. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Heine For This Useful Post:

    jawonder (2016-08-01), King_O_Hill (2016-08-01), metaserph (2016-08-01)

  12. #9768
    Mi Deh Yah jawonder's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Boynton Beach, Florida
    Posts
    4,029
    Thanks
    8,041
    Thanked 4,481 Times in 2,139 Posts



    Thanks Heine

  13. The Following User Says Thank You to jawonder For This Useful Post:

    Heine (2016-08-01)

  14. #9769
    Default elite8: Back to basics
    -img_3827.jpg
    Last edited by Heine; 2016-08-01 at 01:13 PM.

  15. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Heine For This Useful Post:

    #m37h{ (2016-08-01), kristatos (2016-08-01), mr.simple (2016-08-01)

  16. #9770
    Mi Deh Yah jawonder's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Boynton Beach, Florida
    Posts
    4,029
    Thanks
    8,041
    Thanked 4,481 Times in 2,139 Posts

    Trying to find the files with the correct nome to change the Homekit setting icon but no luck. Tried a bunch of name but it's a no go :-

    http://i.imgur.com/yVvfZeUh.jpg


    Also, what are you guys using to upload screen shots from your phone . Is there an app that work from mobile that give the screenshot and not a link as i'm doing with imgur above ?.
    Last edited by jawonder; 2016-08-01 at 03:19 PM.

  17. The Following User Says Thank You to jawonder For This Useful Post:

    Pitter8 (2016-08-01)

  18. #9771
    Quote Originally Posted by jawonder View Post
    Trying to find the files with the correct nome to change the Homekit setting icon but no luck. Tried a bunch of name but it's a no go :-

    http://i.imgur.com/yVvfZeUh.jpg


    Also, what are you guys using to upload screen shots from your phone . Is there an app that work from mobile that give the screenshot and not a link as i'm doing with imgur above ?.
    Will check the homekit, i use Tapatalk


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  19. The Following User Says Thank You to Heine For This Useful Post:

    jawonder (2016-08-01)

  20. #9772
    Mi Deh Yah jawonder's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Boynton Beach, Florida
    Posts
    4,029
    Thanks
    8,041
    Thanked 4,481 Times in 2,139 Posts

    Thanks Heine, you are very kind bro .

  21. #9773
    Mi Deh Yah jawonder's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Boynton Beach, Florida
    Posts
    4,029
    Thanks
    8,041
    Thanked 4,481 Times in 2,139 Posts

    Delete

  22. #9774
    Mi Deh Yah jawonder's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Boynton Beach, Florida
    Posts
    4,029
    Thanks
    8,041
    Thanked 4,481 Times in 2,139 Posts

    Testing tapatalk




    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  23. #9775
    Hello,

    i loved your LS can you please be kind to share.

    thanks

  24. #9776
    Hello Folks,

    i have just bought this theme yesterday but i only got one package in link which includes basic theme and some icons, can some one please guide me where i can find LS, SB widgets etc to pump it up like all the people enjoying here, it would be a great a help if some can guide.

    thanks

  25. #9777
    Quote Originally Posted by mjiz16 View Post
    Hello Folks,

    i have just bought this theme yesterday but i only got one package in link which includes basic theme and some icons, can some one please guide me where i can find LS, SB widgets etc to pump it up like all the people enjoying here, it would be a great a help if some can guide.

    thanks
    A good way is to look thru the entire forum see if you can find Eli's folder with all goodies in


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  26. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Heine For This Useful Post:

    jawonder (2016-08-01), metaserph (2016-08-01), mjiz16 (2016-08-01), Pitter8 (2016-08-01)

  27. #9778
    Quote Originally Posted by Heine View Post
    A good way is to look thru the entire forum see if you can find Eli's folder with all goodies in


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    thanks for your quick response dear, but i dont have a super fast internet to go through all the pages, i have tried looking randomly but no luck, plus i dont even know what to look for so i will appreciate it if some one can put me on the right place, or i can pay if somebody wants to charge for support but this theme is driving me crazy and impatient :P

  28. #9779
    Quote Originally Posted by mjiz16 View Post
    thanks for your quick response dear, but i dont have a super fast internet to go through all the pages, i have tried looking randomly but no luck, plus i dont even know what to look for so i will appreciate it if some one can put me on the right place, or i can pay if somebody wants to charge for support but this theme is driving me crazy and impatient :P
    Lol, have u tried page 1??


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  29. #9780
    Quote Originally Posted by Heine View Post
    Lol, have u tried page 1??


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    i appreciate your time to reply my dumb question but consider me a beginner i have attempted to check page 1 though but cant seem to find any LS or any widgets for AH8, is there any other repo or anything like where i can find all unless you can guide me through. thanks

Page 489 of 508 FirstFirst ... 389439479487488489490491499 ... LastLast
Posting Permissions
  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •