Page 479 of 508 FirstFirst ... 379429469477478479480481489 ... LastLast
Results 9,561 to 9,580 of 10157

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.


Thread: elite8: Back to basics

  1. #9561
    iPhoneaholic Milt's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    Houston TX , Cebu Philippines
    Posts
    420
    Thanks
    1,256
    Thanked 1,183 Times in 330 Posts

    Dock comes with the theme. It's the anemone modern inset one


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  2. #9562
    Fun time of Christmas and New Year to all of the family ModMyi! I wish each of you and your families happiness, luck, health, love, success and let all your dreams become a reality next year. Special thanks to all who have helped me over the years that I am part of this family, thank you for your support and for being here really met some wonderful and very real people. Everyone's life there are difficult moments, but those moments are most easily overcome when you have the support of the people. Thanks for everything ! In my difficult moments there was always someone from ModMyi who helped me! Thanks for everything ! I will always remember

  3. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to Darkness777 For This Useful Post:

    #m37h{ (2015-12-26), bbrks (2015-12-26), Bo Troxell (2015-12-27), Dexy88 (2015-12-26), Heine (2015-12-26), King_O_Hill (2015-12-29), metaserph (2015-12-27), Nykoscn (2015-12-28), Pinoy (2015-12-27), Proctor (2015-12-26), Rakim (2015-12-27), slowten (2015-12-30)

  4. #9563
    Quote Originally Posted by KingRedHot View Post
    SO looking forward AfterHours 8!

    can i have this wallpaper pls? i like it😊

  5. #9564
    Quote Originally Posted by KingRedHot View Post
    SO looking forward AfterHours 8!

    can i have this wallpaper pls?

  6. #9565
    What is the repo for this theme


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  7. #9566
    There is no repo on Cydia for this theme.
    Check out this link: Home

  8. #9567
    Quote Originally Posted by bbrks View Post
    There is no repo on Cydia for this theme.
    Check out this link: Home
    yes,there is a repo but it's not public repo...

    Quote Originally Posted by waynestu View Post
    What is the repo for this theme


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    search you mailbox for Bars mails if you bought this theme already before,you should have mail with repo info,
    if you didn't then you should buy it from a link that bbrks provided in a post above
    Last edited by #m37h{; 2015-12-27 at 06:41 PM.

  9. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to #m37h{ For This Useful Post:

    bbrks (2015-12-27), kristatos (2015-12-27), metaserph (2015-12-28)

  10. #9568
    Buuf-juiced 4 life WhyNotCallMeRo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Inside a Plist
    Posts
    6,519
    Thanks
    5,352
    Thanked 8,512 Times in 3,747 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by Darkness777 View Post
    Fun time of Christmas and New Year to all of the family ModMyi! I wish each of you and your families happiness, luck, health, love, success and let all your dreams become a reality next year. Special thanks to all who have helped me over the years that I am part of this family, thank you for your support and for being here really met some wonderful and very real people. Everyone's life there are difficult moments, but those moments are most easily overcome when you have the support of the people. Thanks for everything ! In my difficult moments there was always someone from ModMyi who helped me! Thanks for everything ! I will always remember
    Thx old friend...
    All the best to you as well...


    Verzonden vanaf mijn iPhone met Tapatalk

  11. The Following User Says Thank You to WhyNotCallMeRo For This Useful Post:

    metaserph (2015-12-28)

  12. #9569
    Yezzzir throwback for today




    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  13. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Papichulo74 For This Useful Post:

    KingRedHot (2016-01-06), zplit (2015-12-28)

  14. #9570
    The love will last forever. Happy Holidays!

    @Metaserph
    "You can only attain Peace through spreading Love to create Unity and earn the Respect of others" - Complex Simplicity

  15. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to metaserph For This Useful Post:

    #m37h{ (2015-12-29), Heine (2015-12-28)

  16. #9571
    iPhone? More like MyPhone Thespikie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Tienen, Belgium
    Posts
    207
    Thanks
    20
    Thanked 77 Times in 58 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by Papichulo74 View Post
    Yezzzir throwback for today




    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Nice, can you share your LS? Thanks

  17. #9572
    All to complicated....I still prefer basic original Elite8 look


  18. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to bbrks For This Useful Post:

    #m37h{ (2016-01-01), Bo Troxell (2015-12-28), Nykoscn (2015-12-30)

  19. #9573
    My iPhone is a Part of Me dunn816's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Location
    PA
    Posts
    945
    Thanks
    959
    Thanked 1,289 Times in 490 Posts

    Elite 8-imageuploadedbymodmyi1451372564.106965.jpg beauty at its best

  20. #9574

  21. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to #m37h{ For This Useful Post:

    bbrks (2015-12-30), Komatins (2015-12-30), metaserph (2015-12-30), Neoragex (2016-01-11), Nykoscn (2015-12-30), slowten (2015-12-30)

  22. #9575
    My iPhone is a Part of Me slowten's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Location
    Alger, Algeria
    Posts
    763
    Thanks
    1,970
    Thanked 1,254 Times in 516 Posts

    ATM, thank to all creators🏻️

    -imageuploadedbymodmyi1451549479.952102.jpg

  23. The Following User Says Thank You to slowten For This Useful Post:

    #m37h{ (2015-12-31)

  24. #9576
    iPhoneaholic Milt's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    Houston TX , Cebu Philippines
    Posts
    420
    Thanks
    1,256
    Thanked 1,183 Times in 330 Posts

    Happy New Years everybody. My AH 7


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  25. #9577
    iPhoneaholic Milt's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    Houston TX , Cebu Philippines
    Posts
    420
    Thanks
    1,256
    Thanked 1,183 Times in 330 Posts

    Still loving AH7


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  26. The Following User Says Thank You to Milt For This Useful Post:

    Papichulo74 (2016-01-04)

  27. #9578
    Quote Originally Posted by Nyk0n_ View Post
    Made a few more icons if anyone is interested.





    Here is the bundle for the mobilecal icon with plist.
    AH8-mobilecal-alt
    Hey

    Like the badge ❤️👍
    Would you share it please?

    Thank you....!!!

  28. The Following User Says Thank You to iphonegirlie For This Useful Post:

    finssao (2016-01-18)

  29. #9579
    iPhoneaholic Milt's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    Houston TX , Cebu Philippines
    Posts
    420
    Thanks
    1,256
    Thanked 1,183 Times in 330 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by #m37h{ View Post
    changed to light again
    What effect is this one meth? TIA


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  30. #9580
    Quote Originally Posted by Milt View Post
    What effect is this one meth? TIA


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    one of attair's iconos for patience theme

  31. The Following User Says Thank You to #m37h{ For This Useful Post:

    Milt (2016-01-04)

Page 479 of 508 FirstFirst ... 379429469477478479480481489 ... LastLast
Posting Permissions
  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •