Page 473 of 508 FirstFirst ... 373423463471472473474475483 ... LastLast
Results 9,441 to 9,460 of 10157

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.


Thread: elite8: Back to basics

  1. #9441

  2. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Heine For This Useful Post:

    A11AST3R (2015-11-16), Dexy88 (2015-11-16), kristatos (2015-11-14), Lucas.VN (2015-11-15), Nykoscn (2015-11-18), rameezkhaliq (2015-11-16)

  3. #9442

  4. #9443
    Hey guys has e8 been updated to work with iOS 9?

  5. #9444
    Livin the iPhone Life
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Location
    United Kingdom
    Posts
    1,774
    Thanks
    1,608
    Thanked 2,439 Times in 1,051 Posts

    Yeah it has

  6. #9445
    Quote Originally Posted by KingRedHot View Post
    Here's the Red Hot SB2 iWidget that I promised. Image in the frame is easily interchangeable, just replace "pic1.jpg" in the Images folder and make sure the resolution is close to 985x615. Also includes a white frame and the psd in the zip. Enjoy!

    Red Hot SB 2 iWidget


    By one know where to find the red icons

  7. #9446
    Anyone else having issues with the E8 not working with any docks? As soon as I disable the theme in Anemone & pick a different theme with a dock they all work but whatever dock I choose doesn't work with e8 thx for the help.

  8. #9447
    My iPhone is a Part of Me slowten's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Location
    Alger, Algeria
    Posts
    763
    Thanks
    1,970
    Thanked 1,254 Times in 516 Posts

    -imageuploadedbymodmyi1447661147.363449.jpg

    When i apply e8 modern dock infinity it looks like this, i'm on a iphone 5s, can anyone help me please

  9. #9448
    Livin the iPhone Life
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Location
    United Kingdom
    Posts
    1,774
    Thanks
    1,608
    Thanked 2,439 Times in 1,051 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by RkoViper81 View Post
    Anyone else having issues with the E8 not working with any docks? As soon as I disable the theme in Anemone & pick a different theme with a dock they all work but whatever dock I choose doesn't work with e8 thx for the help.
    Remove -iPhone from the name of the docks

  10. #9449
    Quote Originally Posted by Lucas.VN View Post
    simple



    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    This is awesome! What tweak are you using for your status bar (the icons and layout customisation)? Oh and what is the font called?

    Thank you.

  11. #9450
    Quote Originally Posted by Heine View Post
    -imageuploadedbymodmyi1447524979.302876.jpg
    elegant and clean

    btw - for what app u use ironman hand icon?

  12. #9451
    Quote Originally Posted by Dexy88 View Post
    elegant and clean

    btw - for what app u use ironman hand icon?
    Thanks - Netflix

  13. The Following User Says Thank You to Heine For This Useful Post:

    Dexy88 (2015-11-17)

  14. #9452

  15. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Heine For This Useful Post:

    #m37h{ (2016-10-04), Dexy88 (2015-11-18), Nykoscn (2015-11-18), TEK_2012 (2015-11-17)

  16. #9453
    My iPhone is a Part of Me Lucas.VN's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2015
    Location
    Ho Chi Minh City
    Posts
    507
    Thanks
    1,553
    Thanked 2,968 Times in 456 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by Zakk89 View Post
    This is awesome! What tweak are you using for your status bar (the icons and layout customisation)? Oh and what is the font called?

    Thank you.
    layouts for i6
    https://www.dropbox.com/s/pi0bjqlkw1...youts.zip?dl=0
    icon stt using opennotifier + flat icon pack
    font edgy no bytafont i put in system
    all ios 9

  17. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Lucas.VN For This Useful Post:

    #m37h{ (2015-11-17), kristatos (2015-11-17), Zakk89 (2015-11-17)

  18. #9454
    Quote Originally Posted by Matthews436 View Post
    Remove -iPhone from the name of the docks
    I've tried that this theme won't work with any docks from any themes but as soon as I disable it & enable another theme everything works fine

  19. #9455
    Default elite8: Back to basics
    Quote Originally Posted by Lucas.VN View Post
    layouts for i6
    https://www.dropbox.com/s/pi0bjqlkw1...youts.zip?dl=0
    icon stt using opennotifier + flat icon pack
    font edgy no bytafont i put in system
    all ios 9
    Thank you, really appreciate that. Just noticed the battery indicator under the status bar, is that an iWidget?

    I'm also having trouble with Opennotifier, I keep getting this message

    -imageuploadedbymodmyi1447720621.169425.jpg

    Any ideas what I can do to fix it?
    Last edited by Zakk89; 2015-11-17 at 01:37 AM.

  20. #9456
    My iPhone is a Part of Me Lucas.VN's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2015
    Location
    Ho Chi Minh City
    Posts
    507
    Thanks
    1,553
    Thanked 2,968 Times in 456 Posts

    Default elite8: Back to basics
    Quote Originally Posted by Zakk89 View Post
    Thank you, really appreciate that. Just noticed the battery indicator under the status bar, is that an iWidget?

    I'm also having trouble with Opennotifier, I keep getting this message

    -imageuploadedbymodmyi1447720621.169425.jpg

    Any ideas what I can do to fix it?
    u need instanl opennotifier9 beta4 source ( xa rold )
    Last edited by Lucas.VN; 2015-11-17 at 01:53 AM.

  21. The Following User Says Thank You to Lucas.VN For This Useful Post:

    Zakk89 (2015-11-17)

  22. #9457
    Default elite8: Back to basics
    Quote Originally Posted by KingRedHot View Post
    Here's the Red Hot SB2 iWidget that I promised. Image in the frame is easily interchangeable, just replace "pic1.jpg" in the Images folder and make sure the resolution is close to 985x615. Also includes a white frame and the psd in the zip. Enjoy!

    Red Hot SB 2 iWidget


    Hey man, love the set up. I was wondering if you could tell me how you got your page dots like that? I have Magicdots but have no idea how to get them like yours.

    Edit, I'm having trouble getting the iWidget to work. I'm getting nothing when I hold down on the screen. Could this be because I have Forcy installed?
    Last edited by Zakk89; 2015-11-17 at 11:49 AM.

  23. #9458
    Green Apple Brinx's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Location
    Lahti, Finland
    Posts
    94
    Thanks
    90
    Thanked 88 Times in 38 Posts

    Default elite8: Back to basics
    edit: wrong topic, plz remove

  24. #9459
    Classic beauty

    Last edited by metaserph; 2015-11-17 at 07:44 PM.
    @Metaserph
    "You can only attain Peace through spreading Love to create Unity and earn the Respect of others" - Complex Simplicity

  25. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to metaserph For This Useful Post:

    Heine (2015-11-18), jawonder (2015-11-17), Jusephe71 (2015-11-20), Lucas.VN (2015-11-19), Nykoscn (2015-11-18)

  26. #9460
    Cleanliness, is next to Godliness KingRedHot's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    Baton Rouge, LA
    Posts
    265
    Thanks
    1,000
    Thanked 1,258 Times in 207 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by Zakk89 View Post
    Hey man, love the set up. I was wondering if you could tell me how you got your page dots like that? I have Magicdots but have no idea how to get them like yours.

    Edit, I'm having trouble getting the iWidget to work. I'm getting nothing when I hold down on the screen. Could this be because I have Forcy installed?
    I used MagicDots here too but I modified the MagicDots from Inka8. Forcy is probably the reason you can't get the iwidgets to work. I just stopped using it

  27. The Following User Says Thank You to KingRedHot For This Useful Post:

    Zakk89 (2015-11-17)

Page 473 of 508 FirstFirst ... 373423463471472473474475483 ... LastLast
Posting Permissions
  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •