Page 450 of 508 FirstFirst ... 350400440448449450451452460500 ... LastLast
Results 8,981 to 9,000 of 10157

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.


Thread: elite8: Back to basics

  1. #8981
    Cleanliness, is next to Godliness KingRedHot's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    Baton Rouge, LA
    Posts
    265
    Thanks
    1,000
    Thanked 1,258 Times in 207 Posts

    Default elite8: Back to basics
    So I've been playing around with Anemone all night & day and have managed to get my ClassicDock with correct reflections back and also updated my ancient info.plist to fix IconLabel Shadows

    Last edited by KingRedHot; 2015-10-22 at 12:43 AM.

  2. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to KingRedHot For This Useful Post:

    #m37h{ (2015-10-22), A11AST3R (2015-10-22), Boots (2015-10-29), mike42 (2015-10-22), Toolysenegal (2015-10-25)

  3. #8982
    hi guys since i am at 9.0.2 with winterboard the Info.plist is not apply to the calendar icon font?
    how to get it work ? (on ios 8.4 all works well)

  4. #8983
    Quote Originally Posted by KingRedHot View Post
    So I've been playing around with Anemone all night & day and have managed to get my ClassicDock with correct reflections back and also updated my ancient info.plist to fix IconLabel Shadows

    Nice job bro! Can you send me a copy of your red theme in my pm box if not its cool! 🏻

  5. #8984
    Quote Originally Posted by Heine View Post
    That's perfect bro. Thank you so much.
    Instagram: zplit
    Twitter: zplit

  6. #8985
    Cleanliness, is next to Godliness KingRedHot's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    Baton Rouge, LA
    Posts
    265
    Thanks
    1,000
    Thanked 1,258 Times in 207 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by mike42 View Post
    Nice job bro! Can you send me a copy of your red theme in my pm box if not its cool! 🏻
    Sure thing man, let me do that new Viper icon you've been asking about for weeks and I'll send it right over lol just never found the time until recently to get to it so I never said anything

  7. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to KingRedHot For This Useful Post:

    broflok (2015-10-22), jawonder (2015-10-22), mike42 (2015-10-22)

  8. #8986
    Quote Originally Posted by Heine View Post
    Where in iFile do you place this? Haven't been able to find the folder for snapchat

  9. #8987
    Quote Originally Posted by Supa_xL View Post
    Where in iFile do you place this? Haven't been able to find the folder for snapchat
    Put it in bundle...
    Folder name- com.toyopagroup.picaboo
    Try this for the icon name -imageuploadedbymodmyi1445483279.774113.jpg
    Instagram: zplit
    Twitter: zplit

  10. The Following User Says Thank You to zplit For This Useful Post:

    Supa_xL (2015-10-22)

  11. #8988
    Quote Originally Posted by KingRedHot View Post
    Sure thing man, let me do that new Viper icon you've been asking about for weeks and I'll send it right over lol just never found the time until recently to get to it so I never said anything
    I would love this too if you get a minute and don't mind sharing with me also? Looks damn good!

  12. #8989
    Mi Deh Yah jawonder's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Boynton Beach, Florida
    Posts
    4,029
    Thanks
    8,041
    Thanked 4,481 Times in 2,139 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by KingRedHot View Post
    Sure thing man, let me do that new Viper icon you've been asking about for weeks and I'll send it right over lol just never found the time until recently to get to it so I never said anything
    Would love that Viper icon in AH too.Thanks

  13. #8990
    Quote Originally Posted by KingRedHot View Post
    Sure thing man, let me do that new Viper icon you've been asking about for weeks and I'll send it right over lol just never found the time until recently to get to it so I never said anything
    Ok thanks!🏻

  14. #8991
    Buuf-juiced 4 life WhyNotCallMeRo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Inside a Plist
    Posts
    6,519
    Thanks
    5,352
    Thanked 8,512 Times in 3,747 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by KingRedHot View Post
    So I've been playing around with Anemone all night & day and have managed to get my ClassicDock with correct reflections back and also updated my ancient info.plist to fix IconLabel Shadows

    Can you share for Anemone use?
    I am on i6s+

  15. The Following User Says Thank You to WhyNotCallMeRo For This Useful Post:

    A11AST3R (2015-10-22)

  16. #8992
    Quote Originally Posted by zplit View Post
    Put it in bundle...
    Folder name- com.toyopagroup.picaboo
    Try this for the icon name -imageuploadedbymodmyi1445483279.774113.jpg
    Thanks a lot man. For the life of me couldn't find the folder lol

  17. The Following User Says Thank You to Supa_xL For This Useful Post:

    zplit (2015-10-22)

  18. #8993
    Quote Originally Posted by Supa_xL View Post
    Thanks a lot man. For the life of me couldn't find the folder lol
    No problem pal
    Instagram: zplit
    Twitter: zplit

  19. #8994
    Hey guys... I've been MIA for a while as life has been giving me a few kicks square in the junk... But I should be good now and back on a regular basis... Now to cruise back and see what I've missed

  20. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to orangefreddie For This Useful Post:

    #m37h{ (2015-10-22), A11AST3R (2015-10-22), bbrks (2015-10-22), Heine (2015-10-22), jawonder (2015-10-22), mike42 (2015-10-22), rjr1124 (2015-10-28), the_faz2000 (2015-10-22)

  21. #8995
    Cleanliness, is next to Godliness KingRedHot's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    Baton Rouge, LA
    Posts
    265
    Thanks
    1,000
    Thanked 1,258 Times in 207 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by orangefreddie View Post
    Hey guys... I've been MIA for a while as life has been giving me a few kicks square in the junk... But I should be good now and back on a regular basis... Now to cruise back and see what I've missed
    Freddie! Hope all is well for you, we're all just getting set back up since 9.0.2

  22. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to KingRedHot For This Useful Post:

    #m37h{ (2015-10-22), A11AST3R (2015-10-22)

  23. #8996
    Quote Originally Posted by KingRedHot View Post
    Freddie! Hope all is well for you, we're all just getting set back up since 9.0.2
    I DFU restored and set up as new iPhone on 9.0.2 yesterday... Nice and clean to hunker down for the next JB wait. I have AH8 running all in Anemone. No more WB for me. I'm quite happy with Anemone.

  24. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to orangefreddie For This Useful Post:

    #m37h{ (2015-10-22), jawonder (2015-10-22)

  25. #8997
    Livin the iPhone Life Darrenrooster's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Nottingham, UK
    Posts
    1,733
    Thanks
    14,442
    Thanked 1,230 Times in 659 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by Heine View Post
    Shared already, in my folder
    how can i get access to your folder, please?

  26. #8998
    I have redone the 2 Anemone icons that I did earlier in the week. I think gives the icon better depth.



    Here's also an Elite 8 News icon. (Credit to PSD designer)



    Close up detail (I'm no journalist or writer )



    And here's wha they look like on my springboard :



    Now all I need is to sort my dock reflection out. Can anybody help? I'd like the reflection to end at the "lip" of the dock.

  27. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Deyno1903 For This Useful Post:

    #m37h{ (2015-10-22), orangefreddie (2015-10-22), s22lane (2015-10-27), the_faz2000 (2015-10-22), zplit (2015-10-22)

  28. #8999
    Quote Originally Posted by Deyno1903 View Post
    I have redone the 2 Anemone icons that I did earlier in the week. I think gives the icon better depth.


    Here's also an Elite 8 News icon. (Credit to PSD designer)

    Close up detail (I'm no journalist or writer )

    And here's wha they look like on my springboard :

    Now all I need is to sort my dock reflection out. Can anybody help? I'd like the reflection to end at the "lip" of the dock.
    great work on anemone icon mate
    as for dock reflection,look in springboard bundle for SBDockReflectionHeight@2x/3x.png
    make it 10px less height and repeat until you get what you want

  29. The Following User Says Thank You to #m37h{ For This Useful Post:

    Deyno1903 (2015-10-22)

  30. #9000
    Thanks buddy. Hopefully the redesigned versions have a more "e8" feel to them.

    Appreciate the help with the dock reflection also.

  31. The Following User Says Thank You to Deyno1903 For This Useful Post:

    #m37h{ (2015-10-22)

Page 450 of 508 FirstFirst ... 350400440448449450451452460500 ... LastLast
Posting Permissions
  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •