Page 393 of 508 FirstFirst ... 293343383391392393394395403443493 ... LastLast
Results 7,841 to 7,860 of 10157

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.


Thread: elite8: Back to basics

  1. #7841
    My iPhone is a Part of Me dwizurd's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Kentucky
    Posts
    989
    Thanks
    2,436
    Thanked 1,392 Times in 607 Posts

    After the last update, I lost my skull camera icon in chatkit. If anyone still has it I'd appreciate it.
    "All I can be is me, whoever that is" - Bob Dylan

  2. #7842
    Quote Originally Posted by #m37h{ View Post
    thank you very much
    Ha bro! PM me when you have it Dunn .. Thanks 🏻

  3. #7843
    Buuf-juiced 4 life WhyNotCallMeRo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Inside a Plist
    Posts
    6,519
    Thanks
    5,352
    Thanked 8,512 Times in 3,747 Posts

    Latest Cydia runs as mobile and not as root anymore..
    Now we can tweak cydia ...

    Yeeaahh

  4. The Following User Says Thank You to WhyNotCallMeRo For This Useful Post:

    zplit (2015-07-03)

  5. #7844
    My iPhone is a Part of Me
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    Puerto Rico
    Posts
    585
    Thanks
    447
    Thanked 195 Times in 155 Posts

    Any body be so kind and share the patch for 8.4 who ever is on 8.4 pls with classicdock theme too

  6. #7845
    Quote Originally Posted by Megagizmo89 View Post
    Any body be so kind and share the patch for 8.4 who ever is on 8.4 pls with classicdock theme too
    Dont have time right now, sorry, take a look at littlebrother, i habe that tweak only needed to resize the four icons

  7. #7846
    My iPhone is a Part of Me
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    Puerto Rico
    Posts
    585
    Thanks
    447
    Thanked 195 Times in 155 Posts

    Yeah -imageuploadedbymodmyi1435949010.503164.jpg

  8. #7847
    My iPhone is a Part of Me
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    Puerto Rico
    Posts
    585
    Thanks
    447
    Thanked 195 Times in 155 Posts

    But the theme work on 8.3 so I could go back

  9. #7848
    My iPhone is a Part of Me dwizurd's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Kentucky
    Posts
    989
    Thanks
    2,436
    Thanked 1,392 Times in 607 Posts

    In case my last post was unclear next to the text field is an arrow pointing up, before I updated it was a skull. If anyone still has that I preferred that look. I can provide proof of donation for both e.8 and AH_HD. Screenshot for clarification. -imageuploadedbymodmyi1435949233.150175.jpg thank you in advance for any help.
    "All I can be is me, whoever that is" - Bob Dylan

  10. #7849
    Quote Originally Posted by Megagizmo89 View Post
    Yeah -imageuploadedbymodmyi1435949010.503164.jpg
    Ok sorry about that, might be because i bought it on first release of 8

    -imageuploadedbymodmyi1435951978.538082.jpg

  11. #7850
    Quote Originally Posted by dwizurd View Post
    In case my last post was unclear next to the text field is an arrow pointing up, before I updated it was a skull. If anyone still has that I preferred that look. I can provide proof of donation for both e.8 and AH_HD. Screenshot for clarification. -imageuploadedbymodmyi1435949233.150175.jpg thank you in advance for any help.
    Are u sure it aint any other wb theme that blocks for that icon?

  12. #7851
    My iPhone is a Part of Me dwizurd's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Kentucky
    Posts
    989
    Thanks
    2,436
    Thanked 1,392 Times in 607 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by Heine View Post
    Are u sure it aint any other wb theme that blocks for that icon?
    Thank you for the response, yes I'm sure. I've disabled everything but AH main and it's still the arrow. Using file I see where it's located in chatkit, but no longer see the skull as an option anywhere.
    "All I can be is me, whoever that is" - Bob Dylan

  13. #7852
    Default elite8: Back to basics
    Quote Originally Posted by dwizurd View Post
    Thank you for the response, yes I'm sure. I've disabled everything but AH main and it's still the arrow. Using file I see where it's located in chatkit, but no longer see the skull as an option anywhere.
    Ok, let me see if i can catch it for you

    Dm
    Last edited by Heine; 2015-07-03 at 10:14 PM.

  14. The Following User Says Thank You to Heine For This Useful Post:

    dwizurd (2015-07-03)

  15. #7853
    Black clock watch ah style

    -imageuploadedbymodmyi1435954832.651729.jpg

  16. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Heine For This Useful Post:

    dwizurd (2015-07-03), slowten (2015-07-04)

  17. #7854
    My iPhone is a Part of Me dwizurd's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Kentucky
    Posts
    989
    Thanks
    2,436
    Thanked 1,392 Times in 607 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by Heine View Post
    Ok, let me see if i can catch it for you

    Dm
    Seriously, thank you. That was driving me crazy for some reason.
    "All I can be is me, whoever that is" - Bob Dylan

  18. #7855
    Quote Originally Posted by dwizurd View Post
    Seriously, thank you. That was driving me crazy for some reason.
    No problem mate, ocd aint easy

  19. The Following User Says Thank You to Heine For This Useful Post:

    dwizurd (2015-07-03)

  20. #7856
    Quote Originally Posted by Heine View Post
    No problem mate, ocd aint easy
    Can I have that dm too bro lol
    Instagram: zplit
    Twitter: zplit

  21. #7857
    Quote Originally Posted by Heine View Post
    Ok, let me see if i can catch it for you

    Dm
    I need that skull too
    iPhone 6 Plus GOLD AT&T 64GB 8.1 (mine)
    iPhone 6 GOLD Unlock 128GB 8.1 (wife)
    Pay for themes, please don't pirate. Themers work hard for their themes

  22. #7858
    My iPhone is a Part of Me TexasDeltaSig's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Dallas, Texas
    Posts
    955
    Thanks
    347
    Thanked 911 Times in 339 Posts

    OK. If you are on the iPhone 6 looks like you have to add .png to the end of the names of the docks, so that was missed in the update

    Also, I can get the settings app to theme if I don't select the @2x settings theme. Will there be another update to fix this?

  23. #7859
    My iPhone is a Part of Me dwizurd's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Kentucky
    Posts
    989
    Thanks
    2,436
    Thanked 1,392 Times in 607 Posts

    Anyone know the bundle and icon names for Fitbit? Without app info, I'm kinda lost.
    "All I can be is me, whoever that is" - Bob Dylan

  24. #7860
    Quote Originally Posted by TexasDeltaSig View Post
    OK. If you are on the iPhone 6 looks like you have to add .png to the end of the names of the docks, so that was missed in the update

    Also, I can get the settings app to theme if I don't select the @2x settings theme. Will there be another update to fix this?
    What's the correct name for the iPhone 6 plus dock? TIA
    Instagram: zplit
    Twitter: zplit

Page 393 of 508 FirstFirst ... 293343383391392393394395403443493 ... LastLast
Posting Permissions
  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •