Page 296 of 508 FirstFirst ... 196246286294295296297298306346396 ... LastLast
Results 5,901 to 5,920 of 10157

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.


Thread: elite8: Back to basics

  1. #5901
    Quote Originally Posted by Deyno1903 View Post
    Using just the standard 120x120 sized icons mate?
    180x180

  2. The Following User Says Thank You to Heine For This Useful Post:

    Deyno1903 (2015-04-23)

  3. #5902
    Theme Modder Sital's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    New England
    Posts
    2,495
    Thanks
    1,655
    Thanked 10,986 Times in 2,040 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by Heine View Post
    Doing my mac ah style

    Attachment 703110
    Nice! I've done this for other themes. I'm going to have to do it again now after seeing this.

  4. #5903
    Professional dannyk1984's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Holland,The Hague
    Posts
    2,985
    Thanks
    2,712
    Thanked 3,597 Times in 1,620 Posts

    -imageuploadedbymodmyi1429784897.338932.jpg-imageuploadedbymodmyi1429784902.704675.jpg-imageuploadedbymodmyi1429784908.003979.jpg-imageuploadedbymodmyi1429784913.993166.jpg-imageuploadedbymodmyi1429784920.158767.jpg-imageuploadedbymodmyi1429784925.540054.jpg-imageuploadedbymodmyi1429784931.456614.jpg

  5. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to dannyk1984 For This Useful Post:

    elilab (2015-05-02), Heine (2015-04-23), jawonder (2015-04-23), kid1110 (2015-04-23), Ukkonen (2015-04-23), zplit (2015-04-23)

  6. #5904
    Professional dannyk1984's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Holland,The Hague
    Posts
    2,985
    Thanks
    2,712
    Thanked 3,597 Times in 1,620 Posts

    -imageuploadedbymodmyi1429784965.548210.jpg

  7. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to dannyk1984 For This Useful Post:

    elilab (2015-05-02), Heine (2015-04-23), kid1110 (2015-04-23)

  8. #5905
    Professional dannyk1984's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Holland,The Hague
    Posts
    2,985
    Thanks
    2,712
    Thanked 3,597 Times in 1,620 Posts

    -imageuploadedbymodmyi1429786591.455213.jpg-imageuploadedbymodmyi1429786597.207594.jpg-imageuploadedbymodmyi1429786603.924256.jpg-imageuploadedbymodmyi1429786609.321494.jpg-imageuploadedbymodmyi1429786614.879406.jpg-imageuploadedbymodmyi1429786619.990721.jpg-imageuploadedbymodmyi1429786625.205819.jpg-imageuploadedbymodmyi1429786631.257947.jpg-imageuploadedbymodmyi1429786637.250692.jpg-imageuploadedbymodmyi1429786642.798488.jpg

    Enjoy Now Time To Work Again

  9. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to dannyk1984 For This Useful Post:

    A11AST3R (2015-08-11), elilab (2015-05-02), Heine (2015-04-23), kid1110 (2015-04-23), Ukkonen (2015-04-23), zplit (2015-04-23)

  10. #5906
    My iPhone is a Part of Me slowten's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Location
    Alger, Algeria
    Posts
    763
    Thanks
    1,970
    Thanked 1,254 Times in 516 Posts

    Hi heine, can you do me a AppStore icon with this flag please?
    -imageuploadedbymodmyi1429786950.472537.jpg

  11. The Following User Says Thank You to slowten For This Useful Post:

    Heine (2015-04-23)

  12. #5907
    Quote Originally Posted by Jon G View Post
    Maybe take a look on reddit r/iosthemes. I'm pretty sure someone posted a couple updated versions just the other day. It's LBI, right?
    Yes mate and thanks
    Instagram: zplit
    Twitter: zplit

  13. #5908
    Mi Deh Yah jawonder's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Boynton Beach, Florida
    Posts
    4,029
    Thanks
    8,041
    Thanked 4,481 Times in 2,139 Posts

    Well i have a big decision to make, my Apple watch seems to be coming tomorrow and it only works on 8.2 upwards and there's no JB for 8.2. Kinda happy and sad at the same time.

    Any way, are you guys having problems with the weather on you SB today using SBHTML ?. All i'm getting us "Wait Dude" , my LS weather works fine.

  14. #5909
    Quote Originally Posted by jawonder View Post
    Well i have a big decision to make, my Apple watch seems to be coming tomorrow and it only works on 8.2 upwards and there's no JB for 8.2. Kinda happy and sad at the same time.

    Any way, are you guys having problems with the weather on you SB today using SBHTML ?. All i'm getting us "Wait Dude" , my LS weather works fine.
    Thats why i use pebble

  15. #5910
    Quote Originally Posted by jawonder View Post
    Well i have a big decision to make, my Apple watch seems to be coming tomorrow and it only works on 8.2 upwards and there's no JB for 8.2. Kinda happy and sad at the same time.

    Any way, are you guys having problems with the weather on you SB today using SBHTML ?. All i'm getting us "Wait Dude" , my LS weather works fine.
    hi buddy"wait dude" usually is the line from mylocation based widgets,that why your Ls is working fine,my uniaw and ww2 based widget are working fine all the time,that is why i don't like older stuff,obsolete

    i wanted to say something else,i remember saying this last year,i can't see shi** on my
    SB using this theme during the day �� but ain't gonna stop using it ��

  16. The Following User Says Thank You to #m37h{ For This Useful Post:

    jawonder (2015-04-23)

  17. #5911
    Quote Originally Posted by slowten View Post
    Hi heine, can you do me a AppStore icon with this flag please?
    -imageuploadedbymodmyi1429786950.472537.jpg
    Here u go mate

    -imageuploadedbymodmyi1429790865.604200.jpg

    https://www.dropbox.com/s/iwxqdlitbh...alger.png?dl=0

  18. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Heine For This Useful Post:

    #m37h{ (2015-04-23), Dexy88 (2015-04-23), elilab (2015-05-02), slowten (2015-04-23), zplit (2015-04-23)

  19. #5912
    iPhoneaholic
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Bracknell, UK
    Posts
    467
    Thanks
    652
    Thanked 344 Times in 185 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by hikpowell View Post
    Nope don't use springtomize. Hide me 8 wasn't hiding it either. No other badge tweaks. Everything was working fine including different badges but since trying one that was shared here everything just went down hill. No badges at all and alerts are coming in thats for sure. Right now though I'm trying to get out of respring lol problems just keep rolling atm
    I had the same issue and had to put .theme at the end of the name!! So My AH8 became My AH8.theme

  20. #5913
    Mi Deh Yah jawonder's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Boynton Beach, Florida
    Posts
    4,029
    Thanks
    8,041
    Thanked 4,481 Times in 2,139 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by Heine View Post
    Thats why i use pebble
    That's no joke, i have a pebble and i love it .

  21. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to jawonder For This Useful Post:

    #m37h{ (2015-04-23), Ephumuris (2015-04-23)

  22. #5914
    iPhoneaholic
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Bracknell, UK
    Posts
    467
    Thanks
    652
    Thanked 344 Times in 185 Posts

    From seeing a few screenshots, can anyone help me with theming the App Store Apps section in Preference Organizer?? As you can see, it shows the original blue AppStore icon, not Bars' new black one...

    -imageuploadedbymodmyi1429791551.863612.jpg

  23. #5915
    Mi Deh Yah jawonder's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Boynton Beach, Florida
    Posts
    4,029
    Thanks
    8,041
    Thanked 4,481 Times in 2,139 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by meth357 View Post
    hi buddy"wait dude" usually is the line from mylocation based widgets,that why your Ls is working fine,my uniaw and ww2 based widget are working fine all the time,that is why i don't like older stuff,obsolete

    i wanted to say something else,i remember saying this last year,i can't see shi** on my
    SB using this theme during the day �� but ain't gonna stop using it ��
    Yeah i'm using the widget:-



    Like you said it seems to using old codes, it was working fine until today

  24. #5916
    My iPhone is a Part of Me slowten's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Location
    Alger, Algeria
    Posts
    763
    Thanks
    1,970
    Thanked 1,254 Times in 516 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by Heine View Post
    Very nice, thank you bro

  25. The Following User Says Thank You to slowten For This Useful Post:

    Heine (2015-04-23)

  26. #5917
    Quote Originally Posted by misterjrw View Post
    From seeing a few screenshots, can anyone help me with theming the App Store Apps section in Preference Organizer?? As you can see, it shows the original blue AppStore icon, not Bars' new black one...

    -imageuploadedbymodmyi1429791551.863612.jpg
    in a bundle of appstore you need to have icon named Appstore58.png at 58x58px size

    Quote Originally Posted by jawonder View Post
    Yeah i'm using the widget

    Like you said it seems to using old codes, it was working fine until today
    yup schnedi's widgets are based on old codes,i really don't know a quick fix,
    wait a little it will work,ussualy it says "wait dude" while is loading up or with no internet connection
    Last edited by #m37h{; 2015-04-23 at 02:33 PM.

  27. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to #m37h{ For This Useful Post:

    jawonder (2015-04-23), misterjrw (2015-04-23)

  28. #5918
    Mi Deh Yah jawonder's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Boynton Beach, Florida
    Posts
    4,029
    Thanks
    8,041
    Thanked 4,481 Times in 2,139 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by meth357 View Post
    in a bundle of appstore you need to have icon named Appstore58.png at 58x58px size



    yup schnedi's widgets are based on old codes,i really don't know a quick fix,
    wait a little it will work,ussualy it says "wait dude" while is loading up or with no internet connection
    Yup, it's working now.

  29. #5919
    Quote Originally Posted by meth357 View Post
    in a bundle of appstore you need to have icon named Appstore58.png at 58x58px size
    Hi meth so if someone wanted to theme those setting icons example "Cydia tweaks"

    Do i need to create a specific bundle for those icons?

    I have a couple that I'd like to learn how to theme like VPN icon & Carrier

  30. #5920
    Quote Originally Posted by GoodJuJu View Post
    Hi meth so if someone wanted to theme those setting icons example "Cydia tweaks"

    Do i need to create a specific bundle for those icons?

    I have a couple that I'd like to learn how to theme like VPN icon & Carrier
    They would go in com.apple.Preferences

  31. The Following User Says Thank You to Actives_ For This Useful Post:

    GoodJuJu (2015-04-23)

Page 296 of 508 FirstFirst ... 196246286294295296297298306346396 ... LastLast
Posting Permissions
  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •