Page 294 of 508 FirstFirst ... 194244284292293294295296304344394 ... LastLast
Results 5,861 to 5,880 of 10157

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.


Thread: elite8: Back to basics

  1. #5861
    My iPhone is a Part of Me SelfX's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Location
    Toronto
    Posts
    806
    Thanks
    1,683
    Thanked 1,260 Times in 507 Posts

    Could i ask for help with the badges. nothing I do will show them. I do have them lib installed. Same with the docks I'm puzzled atm
    My Dropbox W/ My Custom Badges, My Edited & Collected Walls (Credits to Creators)
    https://www.dropbox.com/sh/g4o31pvat...R07L0Mqoa?dl=0

  2. #5862
    Livin the iPhone Life rjr1124's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Sunland, California, United States
    Posts
    1,121
    Thanks
    2,201
    Thanked 863 Times in 453 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by Sital View Post
    Several were shared, some I believe in the last 10-15 pages. Have you tried searching the thread?
    I have but nothing came up. I'm no noob on finding what I need here. I know dragonball shared one but I can't find it. I'll just wait till I get to a comp. thanks

  3. #5863
    Livin the iPhone Life rjr1124's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Sunland, California, United States
    Posts
    1,121
    Thanks
    2,201
    Thanked 863 Times in 453 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by hikpowell View Post
    Could i ask for help with the badges. nothing I do will show them. I do have them lib installed. Same with the docks I'm puzzled atm
    Probably need classicbadges.

  4. The Following User Says Thank You to rjr1124 For This Useful Post:

    SelfX (2015-04-23)

  5. #5864
    My iPhone is a Part of Me SelfX's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Location
    Toronto
    Posts
    806
    Thanks
    1,683
    Thanked 1,260 Times in 507 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by rjr1124 View Post
    Probably need classicbadges.
    have that already bro lol....This is the only theme that has given me trouble so far lol,and now I'm in a boot loot that i can't seem to kick ugh
    My Dropbox W/ My Custom Badges, My Edited & Collected Walls (Credits to Creators)
    https://www.dropbox.com/sh/g4o31pvat...R07L0Mqoa?dl=0

  6. #5865
    Default elite8: Back to basics
    Quote Originally Posted by hikpowell View Post
    have that already bro lol....This is the only theme that has given me trouble so far lol,and now I'm in a boot loot that i can't seem to kick ugh
    Don't need classicbadges if you have ThemeLib installed.

    What is the problem? Are they not displaying at all (stock red badges), or just some part of them not working, or a different themes badge showing?

    What do you have active above AH_MAIN in WinterBoard?

  7. The Following User Says Thank You to orangefreddie For This Useful Post:

    rjr1124 (2015-04-23)

  8. #5866
    Default elite8: Back to basics
    Quote Originally Posted by rjr1124 View Post
    I have but nothing came up. I'm no noob on finding what I need here. I know dragonball shared one but I can't find it. I'll just wait till I get to a comp. thanks
    I made one a while ago. But it was quick and I don't love it. (page 223) Got an idea for a new one. We'll see how it goes. Getting time to make stuff is not easy these days. But I do what I can.

    The icons I've made, and all my shares, are on Page 1 Post 7. Although I don't think I put the WB icon there because I didn't love it. Should have a new one ready in the next couple days.
    Last edited by orangefreddie; 2015-04-23 at 03:32 AM.

  9. The Following User Says Thank You to orangefreddie For This Useful Post:

    rjr1124 (2015-04-23)

  10. #5867
    Livin the iPhone Life rjr1124's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Sunland, California, United States
    Posts
    1,121
    Thanks
    2,201
    Thanked 863 Times in 453 Posts

    I hear ya Josh! I can't even find time to keep up with the thread! Lol
    I swear I'm just about over theming entirely. It's always something. Found a WB icon and now I cannot get it to theme. Like I said, I'm no noob I've done this well over a thousand times but I'm too tired to think plus my brain hurts. Thanks for all your help guys, I really appreciate it.
    -imageuploadedbymodmyi1429752709.656895.jpg
    -imageuploadedbymodmyi1429752725.631620.jpg
    -imageuploadedbymodmyi1429752741.305979.jpg
    -imageuploadedbymodmyi1429752761.812506.jpg

  11. #5868
    My iPhone is a Part of Me SelfX's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Location
    Toronto
    Posts
    806
    Thanks
    1,683
    Thanked 1,260 Times in 507 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by orangefreddie View Post
    Don't need classicbadges if you have ThemeLib installed.

    What is the problem? Are they not displaying at all (stock red badges), or just some part of them not working?

    What do you have active above AH_MAIN?
    none were displaying at all... i have AH.icons.altcal, dead music, spiderbot.orange, (Tercio.ui sounds, messages, no numbers dialled, a cctheme, zb8 camera grabber, and then one custom folder i created called Custom AH for the alt icons i like that are posted.....and I'm in a boot loop but i can get into safe mode this just happened after changing classic dock in classic dock to modern to see if that was causing the dock not to show
    My Dropbox W/ My Custom Badges, My Edited & Collected Walls (Credits to Creators)
    https://www.dropbox.com/sh/g4o31pvat...R07L0Mqoa?dl=0

  12. #5869
    Quote Originally Posted by rjr1124 View Post
    I hear ya Josh! I can't even find time to keep up with the thread! Lol
    I swear I'm just about over theming entirely. It's always something. Found a WB icon and now I cannot get it to theme. Like I said, I'm no noob I've done this well over a thousand times but I'm too tired to think plus my brain hurts. Thanks for all your help guys, I really appreciate it.
    -imageuploadedbymodmyi1429752709.656895.jpg
    -imageuploadedbymodmyi1429752725.631620.jpg
    -imageuploadedbymodmyi1429752741.305979.jpg
    -imageuploadedbymodmyi1429752761.812506.jpg
    Everything looks correct. Did you try to run iCleaner?
    Instagram: zplit
    Twitter: zplit

  13. The Following User Says Thank You to zplit For This Useful Post:

    rjr1124 (2015-04-23)

  14. #5870
    My iPhone is a Part of Me TexasDeltaSig's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Dallas, Texas
    Posts
    955
    Thanks
    347
    Thanked 911 Times in 339 Posts

    Digg

    -digg.png

  15. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to TexasDeltaSig For This Useful Post:

    A11AST3R (2015-08-11), Beta19 (2015-04-23), elilab (2015-05-02), jawonder (2015-04-23), kid1110 (2015-04-23), zplit (2015-04-23)

  16. #5871
    Default elite8: Back to basics
    Quote Originally Posted by hikpowell View Post
    none were displaying at all... i have AH.icons.altcal, dead music, spiderbot.orange, (Tercio.ui sounds, messages, no numbers dialled, a cctheme, zb8 camera grabber, and then one custom folder i created called Custom AH for the alt icons i like that are posted.....and I'm in a boot loop but i can get into safe mode this just happened after changing classic dock in classic dock to modern to see if that was causing the dock not to show
    What badge tweaks do you have installed, if any? Also could you have badges hidden in Springtomize or HideMe8 or some other tweak that hides stuff.

    Do badges from other themes work right now if you switch? Or are badges not working on all of your themes?

    Same with dock... Are all not working or just AH ones? Could you have a tweak hiding it? Or conflicting tweak that alters the dock?
    Last edited by orangefreddie; 2015-04-23 at 03:48 AM.

  17. #5872
    Quote Originally Posted by rjr1124 View Post
    I hear ya Josh! I can't even find time to keep up with the thread! Lol
    I swear I'm just about over theming entirely. It's always something. Found a WB icon and now I cannot get it to theme. Like I said, I'm no noob I've done this well over a thousand times but I'm too tired to think plus my brain hurts. Thanks for all your help guys, I really appreciate it.
    Winterboard icon has to be 120 x 120 I made all mine at 180.

  18. The Following User Says Thank You to Nyk0n_ For This Useful Post:

    rjr1124 (2015-04-23)

  19. #5873
    My iPhone is a Part of Me SelfX's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Location
    Toronto
    Posts
    806
    Thanks
    1,683
    Thanked 1,260 Times in 507 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by orangefreddie View Post
    What badge tweaks do you have installed, if any? Also could you have badges hidden in Springtomize or HideMe8 or some other tweak that hides stuff.

    Do badges from other themes work right now if you switch? Or are badges not working on all of your themes?
    Nope don't use springtomize. Hide me 8 wasn't hiding it either. No other badge tweaks. Everything was working fine including different badges but since trying one that was shared here everything just went down hill. No badges at all and alerts are coming in thats for sure. Right now though I'm trying to get out of respring lol problems just keep rolling atm
    My Dropbox W/ My Custom Badges, My Edited & Collected Walls (Credits to Creators)
    https://www.dropbox.com/sh/g4o31pvat...R07L0Mqoa?dl=0

  20. #5874
    Livin the iPhone Life rjr1124's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Sunland, California, United States
    Posts
    1,121
    Thanks
    2,201
    Thanked 863 Times in 453 Posts

    Finally! Got a full page now
    Thanks guys I knew I would get the help I needed here.
    Me atm!
    -imageuploadedbymodmyi1429754133.573455.jpg

  21. #5875
    Default elite8: Back to basics
    Quote Originally Posted by hikpowell View Post
    Nope don't use springtomize. Hide me 8 wasn't hiding it either. No other badge tweaks. Everything was working fine including different badges but since trying one that was shared here everything just went down hill. No badges at all and alerts are coming in thats for sure. Right now though I'm trying to get out of respring lol problems just keep rolling atm
    Sounds like you got some issues there. Are you running iCleaner Pro. Always a good bet to turn everything in Substrate Addons off except Safe Mode and turn things back one by one until you figure out what's causing your problems. Are you just respringing or are you getting kicked into safe mode?

  22. The Following User Says Thank You to orangefreddie For This Useful Post:

    SelfX (2015-04-23)

  23. #5876
    My iPhone is a Part of Me SelfX's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Location
    Toronto
    Posts
    806
    Thanks
    1,683
    Thanked 1,260 Times in 507 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by orangefreddie View Post
    Sounds like you got some issues there. Are you running iCleaner Pro. Always a good bet to turn everything in Substrate Addons off except Safe Mode and turn things back one by one until you figure out what's causing your problems. Are you just respringing or are you getting kicked into safe mode?
    restrings like 5 times then goes into safe mode...crash reporter said activator and icon support...i will try doing the 1 by one thing with cleaner... but worst comes to worse ill just delete mobile sub and do the fun of re doing everything... Thanks for you help OrangeFreddie I appreciate it...ill shoot you a PM when i make some progress...don't want to clog the thread with my issues haha.
    My Dropbox W/ My Custom Badges, My Edited & Collected Walls (Credits to Creators)
    https://www.dropbox.com/sh/g4o31pvat...R07L0Mqoa?dl=0

  24. #5877
    Quote Originally Posted by hikpowell View Post
    restrings like 5 times then goes into safe mode...crash reporter said activator and icon support...i will try doing the 1 by one thing with cleaner... but worst comes to worse ill just delete mobile sub and do the fun of re doing everything... Thanks for you help OrangeFreddie I appreciate it...ill shoot you a PM when i make some progress...don't want to clog the thread with my issues haha.
    Sounds good. Good luck!

  25. The Following User Says Thank You to orangefreddie For This Useful Post:

    SelfX (2015-04-23)

  26. #5878
    Anyone able to make a Swarm by Foursquare app AH icon? Thanks in advance.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -image.jpg  

  27. #5879
    Default elite8: Back to basics
    Too much blue but can anyone tweak it or have any constructive criticism?

    -imageuploadedbymodmyi1429758803.646779.jpg

  28. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Actives_ For This Useful Post:

    elilab (2015-05-02), Ukkonen (2015-04-24), zplit (2015-04-23)

  29. #5880
    Also....has anyone whipped up a geek bench yet?

Page 294 of 508 FirstFirst ... 194244284292293294295296304344394 ... LastLast
Posting Permissions
  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •