Page 21 of 508 FirstFirst ... 1119202122233171121 ... LastLast
Results 401 to 420 of 10157

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.


Thread: elite8: Back to basics

  1. #401
    e8 Square Badges



    Unzip, put in themes folder, activate in Winterboard.

    DropBox: e8 - Blue Square Badge

    DropBox: e8 - Gray Square Badge

    DropBox: e8 - Red Square Badge
    Last edited by orangefreddie; 2014-12-18 at 04:30 PM.

  2. The Following 34 Users Say Thank You to orangefreddie For This Useful Post:

    <2> (2014-12-18), abercrombie9901 (2014-12-18), broflok (2014-12-18), Bulldog5278 (2014-12-18), Dexy88 (2014-12-18), dubailive (2014-12-18), elilab (2014-12-18), Heine (2014-12-18), Hip5 (2014-12-19), iPhoneMuscle (2014-12-19), jawonder (2014-12-18), Jkauf55 (2014-12-20), JoeGee278 (2014-12-18), js21 (2014-12-18), junior11 (2014-12-18), KingRedHot (2014-12-18), licris17 (2014-12-18), Limpfoot (2014-12-18), ljimenez0185 (2014-12-18), Matthews436 (2014-12-18), metaserph (2014-12-18), mossdef (2014-12-18), Mr.Coffee (2014-12-18), Nykoscn (2014-12-18), rjr1124 (2014-12-18), ryan1mcq (2014-12-18), s22lane (2014-12-20), slowten (2014-12-18), Sone_Vibrant (2014-12-18), TheBigKing (2014-12-18), tunechi (2014-12-18), WhyNotCallMeRo (2014-12-18), x_IMMORTAL_x (2014-12-18), zplit (2014-12-18)

  3. #402
    Quote Originally Posted by orangefreddie View Post
    e8 Square Badges



    Unzip, put in themes folder, activate in Winterboard.

    DropBox: e8 - Blue Square Badge

    DropBox: e8 - Gray Square Badge

    DropBox: e8 - Red Square Badge
    Thanks. Would you kindly share the icono? The badges needs matching icono
    If you chase two rabbits, you will lose them both
    www.dubailive.space

  4. #403

  5. The Following User Says Thank You to rjr1124 For This Useful Post:

    Poolman1 (2014-12-18)

  6. #404
    Quote Originally Posted by doknos View Post
    Attachment 688385

    LS Car by @zooropalg
    That's nice! Is it from a paid theme or is it shareable?

  7. #405
    Quote Originally Posted by orangefreddie View Post
    Bud can you share this badge?

  8. #406
    Quote Originally Posted by smr_95 View Post
    E8 Blurred SBHTML 6+
    Thanks Shawn for the script



    https://www.dropbox.com/s/a7sy1y0sqp...bhtml.zip?dl=0

    Iconoclasm is included
    Thanks to Mone, I just modded to fit this layout
    How do I get my icon to look like that ?

  9. #407
    Quote Originally Posted by ncphotographer View Post
    Can someone tell me what widget the weather, time and date is......and if there's a way to have it on the LS. Thanks
    Anyone please help?

  10. #408
    Livin the iPhone Life rjr1124's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Sunland, California, United States
    Posts
    1,121
    Thanks
    2,201
    Thanked 863 Times in 453 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by ncphotographer View Post
    Anyone please help?
    Patience is a virtue, grasshopper! Sorry but I don't know the name of that widget, never seen it before. If I recall correctly you can put a widget on the LS using LockHTML3 or changing widget.html to Lockbackground.html in iFile. Don't quote me though, not positive!
    Had to restore last night so here is a bare bones setup for me for the night. Cant wait to mess around and get a real setup going. Anyone know why the very bottom of the F is not the same color as the rest of the widget? I'm stumped. Thanks guys, this thread is the bee's knees!
    -ssmpro.png
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -img_3721.png  
    Last edited by rjr1124; 2014-12-18 at 02:46 AM.

  11. #409
    The Peacekeeper iRyanKGT's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Tallahassee, Florida
    Posts
    1,716
    Thanks
    21,799
    Thanked 5,737 Times in 1,403 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by HummusGod View Post
    thats open notifier right?
    Yep. I'm using this icon pack from ModMyI repo:


  12. #410
    iPhone? More like MyPhone spider.monkey's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Los Angeles, California, United States
    Posts
    154
    Thanks
    100
    Thanked 62 Times in 40 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by orangefreddie View Post
    Love the badges. Can you please share how you got them to look that way?

  13. #411
    iPhone? More like MyPhone Kioes's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    melbourne, Australia.
    Posts
    235
    Thanks
    3
    Thanked 29 Times in 27 Posts

    Any confirmation as to wether this will still work on iOS7??

    The level of this theme, and going back to grass roots destroys Elite7,
    Hoping for some good news on this.
    For anything SB-HTML or Themeing based help feel free to MSG me!

  14. #412
    Quote Originally Posted by rjr1124 View Post
    Patience is a virtue, grasshopper! Sorry but I don't know the name of that widget, never seen it before. If I recall correctly you can put a widget on the LS using LockHTML3 or changing widget.html to Lockbackground.html in iFile. Don't quote me though, not positive!
    Had to restore last night so here is a bare bones setup for me for the night. Cant wait to mess around and get a real setup going. Anyone know why the very bottom of the F is not the same color as the rest of the widget? I'm stumped. Thanks guys, this thread is the bee's knees!
    -ssmpro.png
    Sorry for the impatience....just excited/anxious about decorating my phone. If anyone knows the widget I'd appreciate some help. Thanks

  15. The Following User Says Thank You to ncphotographer For This Useful Post:

    rjr1124 (2014-12-18)

  16. #413
    Livin the iPhone Life rjr1124's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Sunland, California, United States
    Posts
    1,121
    Thanks
    2,201
    Thanked 863 Times in 453 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by ncphotographer View Post
    Sorry for the impatience....just excited/anxious about decorating my phone. If anyone knows the widget I'd appreciate some help. Thanks
    All good man, I can totally understand. If only google could tell you the widget from the picture! Now that would be sweet

  17. #414
    Does anyone have the fish bone Zeppelin logo

  18. #415
    Does anyone else see the line that divides the dock and wallpaper? I cannot figure out how to remove it, happens no matter what dock I use.

    -imageuploadedbymodmyi1418870648.683505.jpg
    @TheDapperPappy on Twitter

    @TheDapperPappy on Instagram

    Blog

  19. #416
    Quote Originally Posted by ljimenez0185 View Post
    Nice to see you guys again here! I just have a question out of topic, I've heard that themelib causes some problems I just want to be sure if you guys have had any problems with it? I'm not really sure what it does and the information on the description on the tweak doesn't say much! Thanks in advance!!
    I have it installed and haven't had any issues yet. What issues did you hear people having and where did you hear it? I don't know much about it either besides I now have e8 badges and clock themed.

    It's my understanding that it's an extension of winterboard and is the same creator of classic badges and possibly custom clock. I was able to remove two tweaks after installing this.

  20. The Following User Says Thank You to McInnis7 For This Useful Post:

    ljimenez0185 (2014-12-18)

  21. #417
    Quote Originally Posted by DopePedaler View Post
    Does anyone else see the line that divides the dock and wallpaper? I cannot figure out how to remove it, happens no matter what dock I use.

    -imageuploadedbymodmyi1418870648.683505.jpg
    That's how that wooden dock comes.

  22. The Following User Says Thank You to DamianR For This Useful Post:

    Boots (2014-12-18)

  23. #418
    Quote Originally Posted by McInnis7 View Post
    I have it installed and haven't had any issues yet. What issues did you hear people having and where did you hear it? I don't know much about it either besides I now have e8 badges and clock themed.

    It's my understanding that it's an extension of winterboard and is the same creator of classic badges and possibly custom clock. I was able to remove two tweaks after installing this.
    I've heard battery draining issues, and themes not working properly but I'm going to try it, I've had problems with tweaks before that force me to restore my iPhone that's why I like to do a research before! Thanks for your answer!!

  24. The Following User Says Thank You to ljimenez0185 For This Useful Post:

    McInnis7 (2014-12-18)

  25. #419
    Default elite8: Back to basics
    Man all these setups look freaking legit!! I never got the chance to the follow the elite7 thread but will define keep a close eye on 8 since I just donated. #elite8forlife

    Also guys how are you changing your signal icons cause whenever I tried to with elite7 they would never theme. Do you have to move them up in winter board?


    Carried by a raven from The Wall.

  26. #420
    Quote Originally Posted by ljimenez0185 View Post
    I've heard battery draining issues, and themes not working properly but I'm going to try it, I've had problems with tweaks before that force me to restore my iPhone that's why I like to do a research before! Thanks for your answer!!
    Hmmm I'll keep an eye on the battery but haven't had it long enough to make a determination on whether it has a negative effect on the battery.

Page 21 of 508 FirstFirst ... 1119202122233171121 ... LastLast
Posting Permissions
  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •