Page 179 of 508 FirstFirst ... 79129169177178179180181189229279 ... LastLast
Results 3,561 to 3,580 of 10157

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.


Thread: elite8: Back to basics

  1. #3561
    iPhone? More like MyPhone ricky_nguyen's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    CA/IN
    Posts
    198
    Thanks
    118
    Thanked 90 Times in 53 Posts

    Does anyone know how to get the new dynamic walls to show up that were added in this new update for Elite8 version 1.1-4?

  2. #3562
    Quote Originally Posted by ricky_nguyen View Post
    Does anyone know how to get the new dynamic walls to show up that were added in this new update for Elite8 version 1.1-4?
    Select the winter board theme and go to wallpaper and select one of the dynamic as wallpapers.

  3. #3563
    iPhone? More like MyPhone ricky_nguyen's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    CA/IN
    Posts
    198
    Thanks
    118
    Thanked 90 Times in 53 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by Fdxgnd79 View Post
    Select the winter board theme and go to wallpaper and select one of the dynamic as wallpapers.
    Are the new dynamic walls under Wallpaper/Stills?

  4. #3564
    No you select a stock dynamic wall then go into winterboard and select one of the dynamic choices. Respring and it'll be there.

  5. The Following User Says Thank You to Blakestuhh For This Useful Post:

    ricky_nguyen (2015-02-12)

  6. #3565

  7. #3566
    Anyone have these App Store and iTunes icons? The one time I don't save everything. -imageuploadedbymodmyi1423748262.268698.jpg

  8. #3567
    iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Lusaka, Zambia
    Posts
    244
    Thanks
    385
    Thanked 385 Times in 123 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by McInnis7 View Post
    Anyone have these App Store and iTunes icons? The one time I don't save everything. -imageuploadedbymodmyi1423748262.268698.jpg
    https://www.dropbox.com/s/5t812akppr...Icons.zip?dl=0

  9. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Limpfoot For This Useful Post:

    Brinx (2015-02-12), McInnis7 (2015-02-12)

  10. #3568

  11. #3569
    Love this theme! Can I request three icons?

    - LiveScore
    - WeatherPro
    - OneFootball

    Would highly appreciate it

  12. #3570
    Green Apple Brinx's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Location
    Lahti, Finland
    Posts
    94
    Thanks
    90
    Thanked 88 Times in 38 Posts

    Since we're at it anybody got this white paper alt left?-imageuploadedbymodmyi1423750399.393383.jpg

  13. #3571
    Quote Originally Posted by Brinx View Post
    Since we're at it anybody got this white paper alt left?-imageuploadedbymodmyi1423750399.393383.jpg
    Isn't it in the theme? If not I have it.

  14. #3572
    Green Apple Brinx's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Location
    Lahti, Finland
    Posts
    94
    Thanks
    90
    Thanked 88 Times in 38 Posts

    Default elite8: Back to basics
    Quote Originally Posted by xNick414 View Post
    Isn't it in the theme? If not I have it.
    Not in nevest update it seems. I did full reinstall for this update, deleted all folders and installed again.

  15. #3573

  16. The Following User Says Thank You to Heine For This Useful Post:

    McInnis7 (2015-02-12)

  17. #3574
    My cydia is yellow and App Store is pink, is this right?

  18. #3575
    Happy with this setup

    -imageuploadedbymodmyi1423754122.414641.jpg-imageuploadedbymodmyi1423754134.982468.jpg

  19. #3576
    Quote Originally Posted by Blakestuhh View Post
    My cydia is yellow and App Store is pink, is this right?
    Show us a screenshot please....

  20. #3577
    Quote Originally Posted by Blakestuhh View Post
    My cydia is yellow and App Store is pink, is this right?
    Think in new update there is a toggle in Winterboard for pink icons.

  21. #3578

  22. #3579
    There is an option and when I take it off it sets them back to stock style -imageuploadedbymodmyi1423754511.768499.jpg

  23. #3580
    Don't like it, I prefer classic style.

Page 179 of 508 FirstFirst ... 79129169177178179180181189229279 ... LastLast
Posting Permissions
  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •