Page 178 of 508 FirstFirst ... 78128168176177178179180188228278 ... LastLast
Results 3,541 to 3,560 of 10157

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.


Thread: elite8: Back to basics

  1. #3541
    Default elite8: Back to basics
    Quote Originally Posted by bbrks View Post
    I don't like the fact, that you have enabled two different Iconomatics in Winterboard.......only one should be there, try it.
    Yep. Tried that multiple times as well with no luck. I definitely appreciate the help though.

    I think I have figured out the issue. I'm using HideMe8 to hide the icon labels (as well as a few other useful things) and this seems to interfere with Iconomatic sporadically. I disabled HideMe8 within its own settings and resprung. Iconomatic masks and shadows were back..along with the icon labels I didn't want. So I re-enabled HideMe8 and did another respring and Iconomatic was still working. However, later today I rebooted the phone for an unrelated reason and when SB came back up, Iconomatic shadows were back M.I.A..I got it back working the same way as before. Disable HideMe8/respring/enable HideMe8/respring.

    I have/paid for Springtomizer but ended up uninstalling in favor of HideMe8 because I felt like Springtomizer was slowing my phone down a bit. Mainly notice it using Tage or Auxo3, depending on which one I happen to have installed at the time. Truth be told, I think I figured out that Themelib was responsible for most of the slight lag but I haven't found another way to get the nice custom docks and badges that this theme has without it and it seems that I lose a little bit of the lag by swapping Springtomizer for HideMe8. However, there seems to be some incompatibility somewhere in the mix. The solution is pretty easy though so it's more of a minor nuisance and way less of a headache than uninstalling all of my tweaks and trying to narrow down if a 3rd app/tweak is coming into play here. Which is what I'm inclined to think as I've seen multiple other people in this thread using HideMe8 and Iconomatic and haven't noticed anyone else reporting this issue....Sigh. The joys of regularly modding and tweaking.

  2. #3542
    Glad you figured it out, but I still think you made a mistake somewhere...during installing, uninstalling...whatever...I have ThemeLib, HideMe8, Auxo3, Iconomatic......everything works like a charm

  3. #3543
    Quote Originally Posted by ckisgen View Post
    Yep. Tried that multiple times as well with no luck. I definitely appreciate the help though.

    I think I have figured out the issue. I'm using HideMe8 to hide the icon labels (as well as a few other useful things) and this seems to interfere with Iconomatic sporadically. I disabled HideMe8 within its own settings and resprung. Iconomatic masks and shadows were back..along with the icon labels I didn't want. So I re-enabled HideMe8 and did another respring and Iconomatic was still working. However, later today I rebooted the phone for an unrelated reason and when SB came back up, Iconomatic shadows were back M.I.A..I got it back working the same way as before. Disable HideMe8/respring/enable HideMe8/respring.

    I have/paid for Springtomizer but ended up uninstalling in favor of HideMe8 because I felt like Springtomizer was slowing my phone down a bit. Mainly notice it using Tage or Auxo3, depending on which one I happen to have installed at the time. Truth be told, I think I figured out that Themelib was responsible for most of the slight lag but I haven't found another way to get the nice custom docks and badges that this theme has without it and it seems that I lose a little bit of the lag by swapping Springtomizer for HideMe8. However, there seems to be some incompatibility somewhere in the mix. The solution is pretty easy though so it's more of a minor nuisance and way less of a headache than uninstalling all of my tweaks and trying to narrow down if a 3rd app/tweak is coming into play here. Which is what I'm inclined to think as I've seen multiple other people in this thread using HideMe8 and Iconomatic and haven't noticed anyone else reporting this issue....Sigh. The joys of regularly modding and tweaking.
    Hey dude just so you know when you reboot elements of your theme will need a Respring to switch on again there actually is a difference between the two

    And I have also uninstalled Springtomize3 as I felt it was causing issues but each person seems to have a different cocktail of tweaks that work for them

    Personally I have opted for Tage instead of Auxo3 it seems more fluid for me

    As to hideme8 I can definitely conform to you that my labels are hidden and iconomatic working fine here so it could be something else in hideme8 that you have disabled that's interfering

    I have today decided to Unhide apps and just stick them in a folder to see if that makes my phone more stable

  4. #3544
    The respring after reboot is a flaw in the jb, i believe 65% have this problem

  5. #3545
    Quote Originally Posted by Heine View Post
    The respring after reboot is a flaw in the jb, i believe 65% have this problem
    Yeah, happens to me but I just figured it was supposed to work that way. Sometimes I have a problem where everything will randomly just stop working (theme, iconomatic, etc) and the only way to fix is to restart and respring.

  6. #3546
    Quote Originally Posted by Smitbeat View Post
    ELI7E Classic Icon iOS8.1.2
    can you share this dock?

  7. #3547
    Quote Originally Posted by haticK View Post
    Yeah, happens to me but I just figured it was supposed to work that way. Sometimes I have a problem where everything will randomly just stop working (theme, iconomatic, etc) and the only way to fix is to restart and respring.
    Yeah and i guess that there will ever be a real rock solid jb, because we are always pushing the limits of the ios, but the latest jb have been pretty good, best so far anyway i reboot maybe twice a week, far better than the other years, cant have an illusion that a jb phone will work without flaws in one way or another.

  8. The Following User Says Thank You to Heine For This Useful Post:

    GoodJuJu (2015-02-11)

  9. #3548
    Quote Originally Posted by Heine View Post
    Yeah and i guess that there will ever be a real rock solid jb, because we are always pushing the limits of the ios, but the latest jb have been pretty good, best so far anyway i reboot maybe twice a week, far better than the other years, cant have an illusion that a jb phone will work without flaws in one way or another.
    Even the android custom roms have their hiccups

  10. #3549
    Quote Originally Posted by GoodJuJu View Post
    Even the android custom roms have their hiccups
    Its a part of the game, never been so minor issues with jb as these days

  11. #3550
    Quote Originally Posted by Darka5sa5sin View Post
    Happy Happy Happy



    Darka5sa5sin, did you ever share this wall? TIA

  12. #3551
    Green Apple rylen1031's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Northwest Indiana
    Posts
    59
    Thanks
    91
    Thanked 13 Times in 12 Posts

    Default elite8: Back to basics
    Random question, I use home screen designer and when I power off my iPhone it resets my layout? Have to respring to reset my chosen layout. Just curious if it was happening to just me or not... Thanks in advance
    Last edited by rylen1031; 2015-02-12 at 04:17 AM.

  13. The Following User Says Thank You to rylen1031 For This Useful Post:

    oldskoolsk8r (2015-02-12)

  14. #3552
    @rylen1031 that happens to me as well. I just go into HSD and re select and save my layout and it applies without respring

  15. #3553
    LS:-imageuploadedbymodmyi1423716459.955724.jpg

    HS:
    -imageuploadedbymodmyi1423716512.847057.jpg

    Still liking this setup

  16. The Following User Says Thank You to simplirare For This Useful Post:

    kid1110 (2015-02-12)

  17. #3554
    -imageuploadedbymodmyi1423718012.496019.jpg-imageuploadedbymodmyi1423718022.131251.jpg. That what I got for the night

  18. #3555

  19. #3556
    Green Apple Brinx's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Location
    Lahti, Finland
    Posts
    94
    Thanks
    90
    Thanked 88 Times in 38 Posts

    Anybody know how to theme PS Touch icon? Would like to switch Express icon for that.

  20. #3557
    Quote Originally Posted by Brinx View Post
    Anybody know how to theme PS Touch icon? Would like to switch Express icon for that.
    Bundle name - com.adobe.pstouchphone
    Icon - Icon-Iphone-120.png

  21. The Following User Says Thank You to Fdxgnd79 For This Useful Post:

    slowten (2015-02-12)

  22. #3558
    Quote Originally Posted by rylen1031 View Post
    Random question, I use home screen designer and when I power off my iPhone it resets my layout? Have to respring to reset my chosen layout. Just curious if it was happening to just me or not... Thanks in advance
    Happens also to me! And sometime it freezes my homescreen

  23. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to iPausa For This Useful Post:

    GoodJuJu (2015-02-12), rylen1031 (2015-02-12)

  24. #3559
    Green Apple Brinx's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Location
    Lahti, Finland
    Posts
    94
    Thanks
    90
    Thanked 88 Times in 38 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by Fdxgnd79 View Post
    Bundle name - com.adobe.pstouchphone
    Icon - Icon-Iphone-120.png
    Nope. Does it work for you?
    Checked all file names there. There's also folder called "icons" in PS Touch app directory.
    Last edited by Brinx; 2015-02-12 at 12:30 PM.

  25. #3560
    Update, anyone have changelog

Page 178 of 508 FirstFirst ... 78128168176177178179180188228278 ... LastLast
Posting Permissions
  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •