Page 52 of 54 FirstFirst ... 2425051525354 LastLast
Results 1,021 to 1,040 of 1069

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.


Thread: Brass Tacks

  1. #1021
    Quote Originally Posted by Ravenleigh View Post
    why on earth are you still on 8.4?
    My 6s is Just waiting for the new JB to come out.Im using the 6s for everyday use & the 5s is holding on strong to the 8.4 . Crazy I know 🏻

  2. #1022
    Quote Originally Posted by Ravenleigh View Post
    Getting closer!

    Attachment 717423
    I cannot wait it's looking amazing!! 🏻

  3. #1023
    hopefully can be quickly completed

  4. The Following User Says Thank You to Destian Rizky Agung AP For This Useful Post:

    Ravenleigh (2015-11-25)

  5. #1024
    Theme Creator Ravenleigh's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Location
    San Diego, California, United States
    Posts
    1,511
    Thanks
    1,414
    Thanked 4,043 Times in 1,206 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by mike42 View Post
    I cannot wait it's looking amazing!! ��
    Thats just a silly advertisement thing I made up, basically shows how it feels sometimes making these themes (an assembly line of sorts) lol
    Reckoning - Triptych - Brass Tacks
    White Night and Syren

  6. #1025
    Theme Creator Ravenleigh's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Location
    San Diego, California, United States
    Posts
    1,511
    Thanks
    1,414
    Thanked 4,043 Times in 1,206 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by Destian Rizky Agung AP View Post
    hopefully can be quickly completed
    Goin as fast as I can, we have a holiday tomorrow with family, not much work will be done, but then right back at it
    Reckoning - Triptych - Brass Tacks
    White Night and Syren

  7. #1026
    Quote Originally Posted by Ravenleigh View Post
    Thats just a silly advertisement thing I made up, basically shows how it feels sometimes making these themes (an assembly line of sorts) lol
    Keep up the amazing job & have a great thanksgiving!! 🏻

  8. The Following User Says Thank You to mike42 For This Useful Post:

    Ravenleigh (2015-11-25)

  9. #1027
    For now,

    -imageuploadedbymodmyi1448506688.266267.jpg

    New walls coming soon thanks to Ravenleigh

  10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Glawrence33 For This Useful Post:

    Mary48336 (2015-11-29), tuguye11 (2015-11-26)

  11. #1028
    Quote Originally Posted by Glawrence33 View Post
    For now,

    -imageuploadedbymodmyi1448506688.266267.jpg

    New walls coming soon thanks to Ravenleigh
    this theme for ios 9 friends ?
    it's so cool

  12. #1029
    It's coming soon.

    Check out WW3 for iOS 9/10 - Widget-Weather 3.0

  13. #1030
    Theme Creator Ravenleigh's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Location
    San Diego, California, United States
    Posts
    1,511
    Thanks
    1,414
    Thanked 4,043 Times in 1,206 Posts

    -imageuploadedbymodmyi1448809949.925726.jpg

    Testing now, will submit to modmyi for posting to cydia, hopefully in a few days.
    Reckoning - Triptych - Brass Tacks
    White Night and Syren

  14. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Ravenleigh For This Useful Post:

    Destian Rizky Agung AP (2015-11-29), Marty McFly (2015-11-29), Mary48336 (2015-11-29), mike42 (2015-11-29)

  15. #1031
    Quote Originally Posted by Ravenleigh View Post
    -imageuploadedbymodmyi1448809949.925726.jpg

    Testing now, will submit to modmyi for posting to cydia, hopefully in a few days.
    wow amazing raven, come on i waiting for this brassss

  16. #1032
    Quote Originally Posted by Ravenleigh View Post
    -imageuploadedbymodmyi1448809949.925726.jpg

    Testing now, will submit to modmyi for posting to cydia, hopefully in a few days.
    Great job!! 🏻

  17. #1033
    Theme Creator Ravenleigh's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Location
    San Diego, California, United States
    Posts
    1,511
    Thanks
    1,414
    Thanked 4,043 Times in 1,206 Posts

    Thanks guys, I have to say this has been a pretty major undertaking. Not only did I need to update for ios9, I needed to put the entire theme on a diet, as it was WAY to big. Still pretty big, but I think it's manageable. I also will be adding a UI package, that helped in cutting some weight from the main theme.
    Reckoning - Triptych - Brass Tacks
    White Night and Syren

  18. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Ravenleigh For This Useful Post:

    Mary48336 (2015-11-29), mike42 (2015-11-29), MrDLewis321 (2015-11-29), NewD (2015-11-29)

  19. #1034
    Theme Creator Ravenleigh's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Location
    San Diego, California, United States
    Posts
    1,511
    Thanks
    1,414
    Thanked 4,043 Times in 1,206 Posts

    I'd like to ask, is there anyone here who still uses Winterboard? There is something in the air with Anemone that might solve ALL my size problems with my themes.
    Reckoning - Triptych - Brass Tacks
    White Night and Syren

  20. #1035
    Quote Originally Posted by Ravenleigh View Post
    I'd like to ask, is there anyone here who still uses Winterboard? There is something in the air with Anemone that might solve ALL my size problems with my themes.
    That would be me ! 🏻

  21. #1036
    Code Dependent NewD's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Northeast US
    Posts
    5,709
    Thanks
    8,335
    Thanked 16,464 Times in 7,696 Posts

    Default Brass Tacks
    Quote Originally Posted by mike42 View Post
    That would be me ! 🏻
    Time to leave WB behind.. Anemone is the future.. Might as well get on the train, bro. What Anemone released today will make 1/4 of the work for theme creators in the future. Or more aptly stated. In the future - to insist on WB compatibility will require 4 times the work from a theme creator. So it's time to make the move, Mike!

  22. #1037
    Quote Originally Posted by NewD View Post
    Time to leave WB behind.. Anemone is the future.. Might as well get on the train, bro. What Anemone released today will make 1/4 of the work for theme creators in the future. Or more aptly stated. In the future - to insist on WB compatibility will require 4 times the work from a theme creator. So it's time to make the move, Mike!
    Thanks but Im oldschool what's not broken don't fix it.. 🏻🏻 I'll wait for the new JB thin I'll change to the dark side! 🏻

  23. #1038
    Code Dependent NewD's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Northeast US
    Posts
    5,709
    Thanks
    8,335
    Thanked 16,464 Times in 7,696 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by mike42 View Post
    Thanks but Im oldschool what's not broken don't fix it.. 🏻🏻 I'll wait for the new JB thin I'll change to the dark side! 🏻
    Yes - for now ok.. Though no more classic dock or classic badges in WB

  24. #1039
    Quote Originally Posted by NewD View Post
    Yes - for now ok.. Though no more classic dock or classic badges in WB
    Yes I know & I hope you had a great thanksgiving!🏻

  25. #1040
    Theme Creator Ravenleigh's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Location
    San Diego, California, United States
    Posts
    1,511
    Thanks
    1,414
    Thanked 4,043 Times in 1,206 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by mike42 View Post
    Yes I know & I hope you had a great thanksgiving!��
    Mike, I'm going to say this here and now, I will not be supporting winterboard in the future. Yes, I may loose sales (at first) but seriously, what NewD said is true. this will cut the work load significantly for us themers. Hell, I'm hoping since it'll be so much easier, we might get MORE people making themes! As this throws the HORRIBLE monotony of themeing away.
    Reckoning - Triptych - Brass Tacks
    White Night and Syren

  26. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Ravenleigh For This Useful Post:

    mike42 (2015-11-30), NewD (2015-11-30)

Page 52 of 54 FirstFirst ... 2425051525354 LastLast
Posting Permissions
  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •