Page 48 of 54 FirstFirst ... 384647484950 ... LastLast
Results 941 to 960 of 1069

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.


Thread: Brass Tacks

  1. #941
    People still don't know raven ?

  2. #942
    Theme Creator Ravenleigh's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Location
    San Diego, California, United States
    Posts
    1,511
    Thanks
    1,414
    Thanked 4,043 Times in 1,206 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by daveensannie View Post
    People still don't know raven ?
    probably the ones who have a hard time with the English, and the other ones who don't like to read posts.

  3. #943
    iPhoneaholic tra van truong's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Location
    Hai Phong, Vietnam, Vietnam
    Posts
    336
    Thanks
    295
    Thanked 545 Times in 174 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by Ravenleigh View Post
    everyone who has icon requests should send me the entire folder of each app that you want themed, found here in ifile:

    Appstore apps:

    User-Containers-Bundles-Applications


    After you find them all zip them using ifile and upload them to whatever upload app you use and send me the link in a personal message here at Modmyi.
    thank my freind

  4. #944
    Theme Creator Ravenleigh's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Location
    San Diego, California, United States
    Posts
    1,511
    Thanks
    1,414
    Thanked 4,043 Times in 1,206 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by tra van truong View Post
    share icon psd bro
    By the way, I did post the .psd for icons on the first post of this thread. you can then make the icons your missing

  5. #945
    iPhoneaholic tra van truong's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Location
    Hai Phong, Vietnam, Vietnam
    Posts
    336
    Thanks
    295
    Thanked 545 Times in 174 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by Ravenleigh View Post
    By the way, I did post the .psd for icons on the first post of this thread. you can then make the icons your missing
    of course, thank you very much

  6. #946
    Quote Originally Posted by Ravenleigh View Post
    By the way, I did post the .psd for icons on the first post of this thread. you can then make the icons your missing
    Hi Raven, I no your busy working on new theme, but wondering if u can design me to walls please either red and white, black and white walls bit like this one that Akaya did. -imageuploadedbymodmyi1424258829.492847.jpgwere you see the patterns are I'd like you stars put there please oh blame cocco26 for my last game image please lol. -imageuploadedbymodmyi1424258896.731699.jpg-imageuploadedbymodmyi1424258909.451237.jpg sorry I no. Only when you have time tho. So theme looks great. What SB or GB+ u have in mind for it.

  7. The Following User Says Thank You to MrDLewis321 For This Useful Post:

    King_O_Hill (2015-02-18)

  8. #947
    Theme Creator Ravenleigh's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Location
    San Diego, California, United States
    Posts
    1,511
    Thanks
    1,414
    Thanked 4,043 Times in 1,206 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by MrDLewis321 View Post
    Hi Raven, I no your busy working on new theme, but wondering if u can design me to walls please either red and white, black and white walls bit like this one that Akaya did. -imageuploadedbymodmyi1424258829.492847.jpgwere you see the patterns are I'd like you stars put there please oh blame cocco26 for my last game image please lol. -imageuploadedbymodmyi1424258896.731699.jpg-imageuploadedbymodmyi1424258909.451237.jpg sorry I no. Only when you have time tho. So theme looks great. What SB or GB+ u have in mind for it.
    I don't know about a wall, I've never been very good at making iPhone walls, but maybe when i find some free time.

    And MrD, you know this is not the way to ask for icons, I need those .app files.
    Reckoning - Triptych - Brass Tacks
    White Night and Syren

  9. The Following User Says Thank You to Ravenleigh For This Useful Post:

    King_O_Hill (2015-02-19)

  10. #948
    Quote Originally Posted by Ravenleigh View Post
    I don't know about a wall, I've never been very good at making iPhone walls, but maybe when i find some free time.

    And MrD, you know this is not the way to ask for icons, I need those .app files.
    Yeah I no, just like theming my icons myself now I've learned how and wanted save you tell too also since your working on another great theme from what I've seen pictures of.

  11. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to MrDLewis321 For This Useful Post:

    King_O_Hill (2015-02-19), Ravenleigh (2015-02-19)

  12. #949
    Theme Creator Ravenleigh's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Location
    San Diego, California, United States
    Posts
    1,511
    Thanks
    1,414
    Thanked 4,043 Times in 1,206 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by MrDLewis321 View Post
    Yeah I no, just like theming my icons myself now I've learned how and wanted save you tell too also since your working on another great theme from what I've seen pictures of.
    Thanks for the files, ill try and get to them. I can always post the icon .png here and you can add them instead of using my com.s i just like to have the information to add to my database
    Reckoning - Triptych - Brass Tacks
    White Night and Syren

  13. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Ravenleigh For This Useful Post:

    King_O_Hill (2015-02-19), MrDLewis321 (2015-02-19)

  14. #950
    Quote Originally Posted by Ravenleigh View Post
    Thanks for the files, ill try and get to them. I can always post the icon .png here and you can add them instead of using my com.s i just like to have the information to add to my database
    No problem and images posting is fine as no you are busy with new theme, so didn't wanna waste to much time. I really like your stars on your Iconomatic and hoping u can design me wall bit like I shared with stars. And black and white or red and white. But colour and design I leave to you as I no you being female will design nice wall for detail as no your perfectionist lol woman normally are.

  15. The Following User Says Thank You to MrDLewis321 For This Useful Post:

    King_O_Hill (2015-02-19)

  16. #951
    Theme Creator Ravenleigh's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Location
    San Diego, California, United States
    Posts
    1,511
    Thanks
    1,414
    Thanked 4,043 Times in 1,206 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by MrDLewis321 View Post
    No problem and images posting is fine as no you are busy with new theme, so didn't wanna waste to much time. I really like your stars on your Iconomatic and hoping u can design me wall bit like I shared with stars. And black and white or red and white. But colour and design I leave to you as I no you being female will design nice wall for detail as no your perfectionist lol woman normally are.
    by the way, that shadow game (not sure what the title is) the one with the white skull, I already did, not sure why it's not themeing for you, but it's in the Brass Tacks Bundles under com.madfingergames.shadowgun (unless it's in the update, which I'm almost positive it is) and you haven't updated the theme yet?

  17. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Ravenleigh For This Useful Post:

    King_O_Hill (2015-02-20), MrDLewis321 (2015-02-20)

  18. #952
    Quote Originally Posted by Ravenleigh View Post
    by the way, that shadow game (not sure what the title is) the one with the white skull, I already did, not sure why it's not themeing for you, but it's in the Brass Tacks Bundles under com.madfingergames.shadowgun (unless it's in the update, which I'm almost positive it is) and you haven't updated the theme yet?
    Yes was in update thank you. Just one tempo game needs theming and this is my setup. -imageuploadedbymodmyi1424388383.973831.jpg-imageuploadedbymodmyi1424388400.292769.jpg just hoping that you are able do nice wall please. As I have faith Raven.

  19. The Following User Says Thank You to MrDLewis321 For This Useful Post:

    King_O_Hill (2015-02-20)

  20. #953
    Hi Raven, just few words to say ;Thank you for all your hard work towards this theme and for dealing with everyone request and probably pm's too. And for being patient with us all specially me with my list of icons lol. I am still awaiting for that wall. I still believe and have faith in you Raven and don't believe you that your not good at walls.
    Your a lady and lady design home, house etc better than man. So I no you pull off design wall. Lol so I am ready and am waiting to pass out. 999 is on speed dial. One button press away.

  21. #954
    Theme Creator Ravenleigh's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Location
    San Diego, California, United States
    Posts
    1,511
    Thanks
    1,414
    Thanked 4,043 Times in 1,206 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by MrDLewis321 View Post
    Hi Raven, just few words to say ;Thank you for all your hard work towards this theme and for dealing with everyone request and probably pm's too. And for being patient with us all specially me with my list of icons lol. I am still awaiting for that wall. I still believe and have faith in you Raven and don't believe you that your not good at walls.
    Your a lady and lady design home, house etc better than man. So I no you pull off design wall. Lol so I am ready and am waiting to pass out. 999 is on speed dial. One button press away.
    ha ha ha! Mr. Lewis, you're description of a lady is ....by far, the best one I've ever heard. (will need to show that statement to my husband) and I will add, my patience has run pretty thin with you in the past, but I've been reminded of a few things, and will, in the future, try to be even more patient.

    I haven't made your remaining icon, but I have worked just a bit on your wall. Then I remembered you requested it white or red? well, heh, I made this one gold(yellow) and I need to try and find where I saved the .psd. Unless you're happy with this one.

    -imageuploadedbymodmyi1424258829.png

    I am on the final push to finish White Night for a Cydia post. but Ill try and get to your other icon for Brass Tacks soon. Have a great weekend!

  22. The Following User Says Thank You to Ravenleigh For This Useful Post:

    san_22 (2015-02-22)

  23. #955
    Theme Creator Ravenleigh's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Location
    San Diego, California, United States
    Posts
    1,511
    Thanks
    1,414
    Thanked 4,043 Times in 1,206 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by Ravenleigh View Post
    ha ha ha! Mr. Lewis, you're description of a lady is ....by far, the best one I've ever heard. (will need to show that statement to my husband) and I will add, my patience has run pretty thin with you in the past, but I've been reminded of a few things, and will, in the future, try to be even more patient.

    I haven't made your remaining icon, but I have worked just a bit on your wall. Then I remembered you requested it white or red? well, heh, I made this one gold(yellow) and I need to try and find where I saved the .psd. Unless you're happy with this one.

    -imageuploadedbymodmyi1424258829.png

    I am on the final push to finish White Night for a Cydia post. but Ill try and get to your other icon for Brass Tacks soon. Have a great weekend!
    BTW, I read that you've finished Tempo game, can I assume you don't need the icon then? (this is another reason I hate doing game icons, they are very fleeting, where as an APP is usually usefull and will stay on a device)

  24. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Ravenleigh For This Useful Post:

    MrDLewis321 (2015-02-21), san_22 (2015-02-22)

  25. #956
    Quote Originally Posted by Ravenleigh View Post
    BTW, I read that you've finished Tempo game, can I assume you don't need the icon then? (this is another reason I hate doing game icons, they are very fleeting, where as an APP is usually usefull and will stay on a device)
    Yes I'd still like tempo image please as still playing it as wanna get 100%. And wall is great. And yes still like another colour wall but when u have the time free tho as no you are busy working on new theme. Thank you so much and I truly believe woman do house up the best.
    Best lay outs and doing it up- and ask any man they will agree with me.

  26. #957
    Default Brass Tacks
    Quote Originally Posted by MrDLewis321 View Post
    Yes I'd still like tempo image please as still playing it as wanna get 100%. And wall is great. And yes still like another colour wall but when u have the time free tho as no you are busy working on new theme. Thank you so much and I truly believe woman do house up the best.
    Best lay outs and doing it up- and ask any man they will agree with me.
    Ps, wall is nice but with my clock and gold iconomatic I'm using it doesn't show up all that well but looks nice so will need different colour wall but wall is great thank u. -imageuploadedbymodmyi1424486939.649098.jpg you see what I mean goes nice but icons and clock and iconomatic blends in. But images for tempo will be fine. And please take your time on the wall as no your busy working on your new theme.
    Edit; can u add stars at each sides please great work. Just a thought. Sorry and thank u.
    Last edited by MrDLewis321; 2015-02-21 at 05:08 AM.

  27. #958
    Theme Creator Ravenleigh's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Location
    San Diego, California, United States
    Posts
    1,511
    Thanks
    1,414
    Thanked 4,043 Times in 1,206 Posts

    -mrd-wall.png

  28. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Ravenleigh For This Useful Post:

    MrDLewis321 (2015-02-21), tuguye11 (2015-09-11)

  29. #959
    Theme Creator Ravenleigh's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Location
    San Diego, California, United States
    Posts
    1,511
    Thanks
    1,414
    Thanked 4,043 Times in 1,206 Posts

    -icon-60-2x.png-icon-76-2x.png

  30. #960
    Theme Creator Ravenleigh's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Location
    San Diego, California, United States
    Posts
    1,511
    Thanks
    1,414
    Thanked 4,043 Times in 1,206 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by MrDLewis321 View Post
    Ps, wall is nice but with my clock and gold iconomatic I'm using it doesn't show up all that well but looks nice so will need different colour wall but wall is great thank u. -imageuploadedbymodmyi1424486939.649098.jpg you see what I mean goes nice but icons and clock and iconomatic blends in. But images for tempo will be fine. And please take your time on the wall as no your busy working on your new theme.
    Edit; can u add stars at each sides please great work. Just a thought. Sorry and thank u.
    Mr. Lewis, I'm done with this wall. I need to move on, sorry if I didn't make it to your wishes. Have a great weekend!

  31. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Ravenleigh For This Useful Post:

    MrDLewis321 (2015-02-28), ottozuts (2015-02-21), san_22 (2015-02-22)

Page 48 of 54 FirstFirst ... 384647484950 ... LastLast
Posting Permissions
  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •