Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 789

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Weather Elements HD 6 Version late 2014

Thanks for that i will try LockHTLM3 see what happens Thanks Again

Hello,

With Extensive hard work and attention to details, and with the help of @Zed63 in going back and forth. I was finally was able to fix the LockBackground.html to work with iPhone 6/s Plus as well as the Pictures. The Animations have been fixed as well so it will work correctly and without any issues.

I have also removed the Slice Slide at the bottom of all NYC Theme which had the annoying slice. Each picture was time consuming and had to be done individually with Photoshop the best way i could do it since i don't have in my possession the Original Picture which contains the Layer and could of have been fixed faster and better.

Please download the NYC Theme as well as Lockbackground.html file and follow the Instructions from @Zed63 from the first page.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/xj84o5zusn...Theme.zip?dl=0 - NYC Theme

https://www.dropbox.com/s/y5pb58dj17...ound.html?dl=0 - LockBackground.html

Thank you and Enjoy It.

Thanks to @Zed63 for the help.
    Attached Files Attached Files

Theme Creator
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Mambak24 View Post
    Hello,

With Extensive hard work and attention to details, and with the help of @Zed63 in going back and forth. I was finally was able to fix the LockBackground.html to work with iPhone 6/s Plus as well as the Pictures. The Animations have been fixed as well so it will work correctly and without any issues.

I have also removed the Slice Slide at the bottom of all NYC Theme which had the annoying slice. Each picture was time consuming and had to be done individually with Photoshop the best way i could do it since i don't have in my possession the Original Picture which contains the Layer and could of have been fixed faster and better.

Please download the NYC Theme as well as Lockbackground.html file and follow the Instructions from @Zed63 from the first page.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/xj84o5zusn...Theme.zip?dl=0 - NYC Theme

https://www.dropbox.com/s/y5pb58dj17...ound.html?dl=0 - LockBackground.html

Thank you and Enjoy It.

Thanks to @Zed63 for the help.
    I'm not sure I'm understanding what you did here. Did you fix the animations to fit the screen properly on the 6, 6+? I tried the LockBackground file you posted, but it still doesn't fill the screen (clouds don't go all the way across the screen). Or was it something else that you fixed?

Also, the link for the NY theme doesn't seem to work.
    Last edited by 1hihum; 2015-12-09 at 09:12 AM.

@1hihum

Please use the LockBackground.html that I uploaded here. It has been modified to work for Iphone 6+ and i am currently using it right now on my Iphone 6s+. I am uploading these files again and please try it one more time.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/xvq05vtkdu...Theme.zip?dl=0 - NYC Theme

https://www.dropbox.com/s/pmj7p4s5nk...round.zip?dl=0 - LockBackground.html

Thank you

hi gents,

Weather Elements works also fine on iOS 9.3.3 @pangu

Gretes
    Zed
     iPhone 7 128GB @IOS 10.1.1  iPad air WiFi + Cellular 64GB @IOS 8.1  iMac 27" 3.2 GHz

Double post!
    Last edited by rasputin007; 2016-08-02 at 04:11 PM.
    Nothing is impossible only miracles take a bit longer!

Quote Originally Posted by Zed63 View Post
    hi gents,

Weather Elements works also fine on iOS 9.3.3 @pangu

Gretes
    Zed
    Thanks!
    Good to know, but WE needs an overhaul.
    There are several options.
    1.) Dump webclip and database part and use own Settings menu and plist file for storage of setup.
    2.) Dump the url call to a depreciated, but still working url and use WeatherUnderground (WU) data from WidgetWeather3 (WW3).
    A change to a proper WU API url call offers many new features, like text in different languages. WU has over 80 languages to choose from, but requires each user to get a free WU API key.
    Either WE does a direct url call to the WU API, but on the other hand WW3 has this already build in, just enter your free WU API key and select your language, then WE can read from locally stored files that WW3 will update automatically.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to rasputin007 For This Useful Post:

Zed63 (2016-08-02)

hey man...

that would be great. let's get started

CU
    Zed
     iPhone 7 128GB @IOS 10.1.1  iPad air WiFi + Cellular 64GB @IOS 8.1  iMac 27" 3.2 GHz

hello, I had iphone 6 on 9.0.2 still work on we, but I wanna to know about my ipad pro 9.7 will work on we cause I m on 9.3.3?

I wanna weather element on my ipad by how??

QUOTE=Zed63;7374789]hey man...

that would be great. let's get started

CU
    Zed[/QUOTE]

there is no working version of WE for the iPad. the problem is the rotation of the images. the them is made for iPhone, not for iPad.

CU

Darn! so Im planning to upgrade to 9.3.3, will the weather element still working?? is there any changed through ifile browser??
    Right Now I m use Groovelock through that but Which theme will be working with weather element since groovelock is stopping work

there is no working version of WE for the iPad. the problem is the rotation of the images. the them is made for iPhone, not for iPad.

CU

WE is still working under 9.3.3. No changes necessary in case of an upgrade. If you plan to start with a clean device, you have to do the procedure described in post #1.

Hurry up before Apple stops signing the 9.3.3

Groovylock will not working on 9.3.3, is there other tweak that will work with WE?

WE is still working under 9.3.3. No changes necessary in case of an upgrade. If you plan to start with a clean device, you have to do the procedure described in post #1.

Hurry up before Apple stops signing the 9.3.3

im using lockhtml3 (paid) lockhtml4 works too, but there is an issue with the notifications if WE is enabled. this depends on the in lockhtml4 missing value "widget position" - -> "below notifications". in lockhtml4 are only two choices "Above notifications" and "Background (Touch Disabled).

hi guys,

someone using the theme anymore? i noticed that the forecast screen (6 days) isn't up to date. There must be something wrong with the forecast feed / forecast url.

Anybody with the same problem?

CU

hi guys,

someone using the theme anymore? i noticed that the forecast screen (6 days) isn't up to date. There must be something wrong with the forecast feed / forecast url.

Anybody with the same problem?

CU
    There is no forecast in the xml response file from that "old" WeatherUnderground url.
    Try for yourself!
    Copy and paste the "old" WeatherUnderground url call into a browser and add your latitude and longitude. You will see the xml response file with some current weather data, but no forecast.

Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 789