Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 6789 LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Weather Elements HD 6 Version late 2014

Quote Originally Posted by kelcel View Post
    Attachment 715575

Happy Days i got this to work on my iPhone 6 9.0.2 but i know it was talked about here can anyone tell me how to get rid of the bottom slit under the Temp. please and thanks !!
    Looks nice bro & can I get a copy of your LS if not its cool..

2. The Following User Says Thank You to mike42 For This Useful Post:

kelcel (2015-10-30)

Us for sure its the NYC file in this thread I can post it but I don't know how to post files only pics.

Quote Originally Posted by mike42 View Post
    Looks nice bro & can I get a copy of your LS if not its cool..
    Hi. U can use the files from the download-link in post #139. The archive contains the complete NY-pics

CU
    Zed
     iPhone 7 128GB @IOS 10.1.1  iPad air WiFi + Cellular 64GB @IOS 8.1  iMac 27" 3.2 GHz

5. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Zed63 For This Useful Post:

kelcel (2015-10-30), mike42 (2015-10-30)

Quote Originally Posted by Zed63 View Post
    Hi. U can use the files from the download-link in post #139. The archive contains the complete NY-pics

CU
    Zed
    Hi Zed Thanks for that do you know a way to remove the Slit under the temp. see Grassy Hills theme dossnt have it

and anyone else have this small problem in LockHTLM4 i can not uncheck the Weather Elements theme

Thanks all -img_1349.png-img_1348.png-img_1350.png

The NY-Pics were designed years ago by a guy from the former forum macthemes.net. in that times all icon-sets had that slit for the slider-knob used by the early versions of this theme. You have to remove it manually with Photoshop or else.

The Grassy-Hills & the Rocky-Mountain Pics were designed later by a guy from Germany aka ceibaer without the slit.

If you look into the Basic Pics by zooming one of them you will see that the slit was removed later. The Classic Pics earlier had the slit too - Last year i found an Original Set without the slit in the Web and i make it work for Weather Elements.

CU
    Zed
    Last edited by Zed63; 2015-10-30 at 10:57 PM.
     iPhone 7 128GB @IOS 10.1.1  iPad air WiFi + Cellular 64GB @IOS 8.1  iMac 27" 3.2 GHz

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Zed63 For This Useful Post:

kelcel (2015-10-30)

Woow, I can't believe it it's back, lol. I remember Zed and Brandon from Macthemes.net. WE was very popular. I was using it on my 3GS.
    Great job bud.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Irish_Man For This Useful Post:

Zed63 (2015-11-04)

hi Zed63

i would like to know how to set the lockscreen in full screen mode, i have an iPhone 6+ and the weather is smaller, do you have the correct file to fit the screen? thank you and sorry for my english.

Hi all ny one have any idea why in LockHTLM4 i can't uncheck Weather Elements if i activate another lockScreen Weather Elements always has a check beside it i have tried changing it's order in LockHTLM4 and winter board Putting it at the bottom

any ideas would be Great Thanks

Hi all ny one have any idea why in LockHTLM4 i can't uncheck Weather Elements if i activate another lockScreen Weather Elements always has a check beside it i have tried changing it's order in LockHTLM4 and winter board Putting it at the bottom

any ideas would be Great Thanks
    You should switch from Winterboard to anemone. I did and I'm glad. It's much better than WB.

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Irish_Man For This Useful Post:

kelcel (2015-11-04)

Thanks for that I will try it so if I delete winter board and install Anemone where do I put the WeatherElements theme. Thanks again.

Quote Originally Posted by Irish_Man View Post
    Woow, I can't believe it it's back, ... Great job bud.
    thanks bud - the beloved WE is an ancient treasure which is worth to keep it alive

Quote Originally Posted by lenninsv View Post
    ... do you have the correct file to fit the screen? ...
    nope. i've only a iphone 6, so i can't change the values in the lockbackground.html for the 6+. Read post #123 and you'll know why. You must do it for yourself, i'm sorry guy.

...so if I delete winter board and install Anemone where do I put the WeatherElements theme...
    if you install anemone, winterboard will be automatically deleted. The theme-folder in library/themes/ will not be deleted. Normaly you have to do nothing, anemone recognizes the correct internal links.

CU
    Zed

17. The Following User Says Thank You to Zed63 For This Useful Post:

kelcel (2015-11-04)

Hi Zed63

I used the file for the iPhone 6 that you upload and it Works, thank you, now i have wheather elements in full screen on iPhone 6+

Quote Originally Posted by lenninsv View Post
    Hi Zed63

I used the file for the iPhone 6 that you upload and it Works, thank you, now i have wheather elements in full screen on iPhone 6+
    What file did you use that works on Iphone 6+?? Please let me know?/

Thank you

hi,

that must be the file from post #123. There is no other one modified by me.

CU

hi,

that must be the file from post #123. There is no other one modified by me.

CU
    Hi Zed,

Can you please just tell me what to edit and i will take my time to do each one. Please man, i really miss this theme and i want it on my phone badly pleaseeeee.

Thank you

Thatt's a lot of work. It's late in Central Europe- tomorrow evening

CU
    Zed

Thatt's a lot of work. It's late in Central Europe- tomorrow evening

CU
    Zed
    Alright, thanks anyways for the hard work. If tomorrow you can show me ill do it i swear lol

Thank you

Hey Zed,

So i finally was able to play around with the LockBackground.html and i was able to set the perimeters to Iphone 6 Plus but if you look at the Animations when they play it only shows as they did for Iphone 5/5s. I have attached a picture of it.

Anyone else having this trouble.
    I cannot uncheck Weather Elements in LockHTML 4 no mater what I do it have a check mark beside it ?? Any ideas I have uninstalled and reinstalled both LockHTLM4 and Weather Elements Thanks.

I don't know what causes this problem. I'm using lockhtml 3, cause lockhtml 4 misses the option to place the widget behind (or under) the notifications. Using lockhtml 4 an incoming notification "stops" weather elements if you know what I mean.

27. The Following User Says Thank You to Zed63 For This Useful Post:

kelcel (2015-11-29)

Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 6789 LastLast