Page 80 of 128 FirstFirst ... 3070787980818290 ... LastLast
Results 1,581 to 1,600 of 2549

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Core

Master Theme Creator (aka Bluemetal) Blue's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 14,284 Times in 3,850 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by drmacrofish View Post
    Same problem for me. Not sure why I can't get it to theme as the naming does seem like it is correct.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Can someone send me the info.plist file of pandora. the app isn't available here.

Quote Originally Posted by Blue View Post
    No one ever reported this issue. And I was using lockhtml3 too.
    I know what he is referring to and the way to fix it is in lockhtml3 you have to select the core lockscreen uniaw3.3 option at the very bottom of the theme selection screen. At least that's where mine is. Groovy lock is installed but not enabled. When you select the core lockscreen uniaw 3.3 theme you get a message saying something about formatting and breaking a winter board theme. I don't remember the full wording. But if choose to say no to it, you can't modify the settings and you can't select the theme. If you say yes, you can change the values and the weather code and then try it and it's the right size on the 6 plus. I have it working on mine. I turn off all the animations except frost and rain and I still crash over and over on login. I have to power off and power on occasionally to get past the lock screen... Not a complaint, just an FYI...

-imageuploadedbymodmyi1418155984.384007.jpg

3. The Following User Says Thank You to inetjnky For This Useful Post:

Blue (2014-12-09)

Can someone send me the info.plist file of pandora. the app isn't available here.

com.pandora or the whole file?

I would love icons for
    VSCOcam
    Yelp
    Waze

Quote Originally Posted by darktiger View Post
    I would love icons for
    VSCOcam
    Yelp
    Waze
    Follow instructions here for icons request please http://modmyi.com/forums/iphone-5-ne...ml#post7182410
    Many Icons pack Bundles for Core theme here : https://www.dropbox.com/sh/zveb17hw6...Y_bZtLW-a?dl=0

Follow instructions here for icons request please: http://modmyi.com/forums/iphone-5-ne...ml#post7182410

7. The Following User Says Thank You to cedricdu94 For This Useful Post:

TruthDivine666 (2014-12-10)

https://www.dropbox.com/sh/79uhfegn6...HWu-O8qDa?dl=0

Just download the pandora_icon.zip file here. It has it in there. Thanks for taking a look Blue.

Master Theme Creator (aka Bluemetal) Blue's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 14,284 Times in 3,850 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by drmacrofish View Post
    https://www.dropbox.com/sh/79uhfegn6...HWu-O8qDa?dl=0

Just download the pandora_icon.zip file here. It has it in there. Thanks for taking a look Blue.

Thanks. Try my new pandora folder from dropbox.

You probably have a 6 Plus? If so the issue could have been the following: some apps don't have 180p icons for 6+. In this case iOS upscales smaller icons. If these apps include ipad sizes (144 or 152 p) iOS is some kind of clever and doesn't upscale the 120p icons for iP5/6 but upscales the ipad icons to 180p. For Pandora it doesn't upscale the 152p icons but needs the 144p icon for whatever reason.

With one word: Not sure if it works, but I've added a 144p icon now.

Default Core
    Thanks. Try my new pandora folder from dropbox.

You probably have a 6 Plus? If so the issue could have been the following: some apps don't have 180p icons for 6+. In this case iOS upscales smaller icons. If these apps include ipad sizes (144 or 152 p) iOS is some kind of clever and doesn't upscale the 120p icons for iP5/6 but upscales the ipad icons to 180p. For Pandora it doesn't upscale the 152p icons but needs the 144p icon for whatever reason.

With one word: Not sure if it works, but I've added a 144p icon now.
    Nice. I will check it out and report back.

Edit: Boom. That did it. Most excellent.

Last edited by drmacrofish; 2014-12-09 at 10:42 PM.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to drmacrofish For This Useful Post:

Blue (2014-12-09)

Can someone help me get the calendar colour right? I have no idea why the date stays red -imageuploadedbymodmyi1418171230.828566.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by izzi View Post
    My Springboard ATM Simple and Clean,and ich make this Icons ...

Nice wallpaper 👍

Thanks
    Thanked 10,989 Times in 2,041 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by GoodJuJu View Post
    Can someone help me get the calendar colour right? I have no idea why the date stays red -imageuploadedbymodmyi1418171230.828566.jpg
    It's red because when the text is too long (Wednesday is the longest day name) it reverts back to the default font style. If it bothers you, try decreasing the font-size in the plist file.

15. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Sital For This Useful Post:

GoodJuJu (2014-12-10), pioneer88 (2014-12-10)

Thanks! Just what I was looking for.

Any chance we can get the display and brightness themed? Sorry if the question has been asked before.

I was wondering if there will be a dialer or sms theme option?? Maybe compatible with Eclipse2.. And someone please tell me how to get a file(BluesIcon Dropbox) from my Dropbox to ifile!!

My iPhone is a Part of Me techRn's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,594 Times in 569 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by pioneer88 View Post
    Any chance we can get the display and brightness themed? Sorry if the question has been asked before.

Where I can found This settings icons?

Sent from my iPhone 5 con Tapatalk

iMessage [email protected]
    Twitter @renenava
    Instagram: renenava

Quote Originally Posted by Sital View Post
    It's red because when the text is too long (Wednesday is the longest day name) it reverts back to the default font style. If it bothers you, try decreasing the font-size in the plist file.
    Man thanks for solving that mystery I swear I was going crazy trying to figure out what was happening

Quote Originally Posted by techRn View Post
    Where I can found This settings icons?
    It's already included in the theme, if it's not showing up up may need to refresh your sources in cydia...

Where can i find the Round-Icon PSD?? Not in the Dropbox!

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by pioneer88 View Post

how to get the "wallpaper" in settings, it is a tweek am i right ? just forgot the name of it

Quote Originally Posted by sju View Post
    how to get the "wallpaper" in settings, it is a tweek am i right ? just forgot the name of it
    Eclipse 2

Page 80 of 128 FirstFirst ... 3070787980818290 ... LastLast