Page 72 of 128 FirstFirst ... 2262707172737482122 ... LastLast
Results 1,421 to 1,440 of 2549

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.


Thread: Core

  1. #1421
    Quote Originally Posted by K_y_r_a View Post
    Ok no problem.
    But first I send you the folders with icons and info.plist inside so not only the appname or something else.
    I understand and accept what you mean, you are the creator
    What I don't understand is that there's no response but ok.
    I want all my icons themed if there are only the half of them themed it's useless for me to use the theme for me personally.
    It's no attack to you, as I said I accept your choice but I will think about future themes to buy because I haven't the skills in photoshop.
    Don't take it personally Blue I really like your work
    Then you need to get use to using photoshop then!! Just my opinion because no theme is going to have all the icons themed and no theme creator is going to keep making icons for free!! Plus it's time consuming!! Again, I'm just letting you know cause a lot of Devs don't even take icon requests!!

  2. #1422
    Quote Originally Posted by Famebound View Post
    You have unrealistic expectations and you have an attitude of entitlement. He doesn't OWE you anything. You paid for the Theme as is. Anything he adds in afterwards is just icing on the cake. You don't seem to understand how much work and time is spent into this for him, and it's not even his JOB. I'm sure he has a family as well. I think everyone wishes that all of their apps were themed, I know I do too, but you need to be grateful for all the work Blue and everyone has already done. I've been a themer for nearly a decade and I can't think of another theme that has been as complete as CORE. Not even the Elite themes by Bars were this complete. Stop asking for the same stuff every day. Getting your apps themed shouldn't be his top priority. If you want your apps themed so bad, learn photoshop and do it yourself. Otherwise, be thankful for the help you do get, and stop thinking you're entitled to anything.
    I've NEVER said he owe me man and I have no entitlement or anything of the things you said. What the hell? I said I understand his choice but I have mine! I haven't said I'm not grateful but I also don't have to revere him. I also said I still love his work, so please accept that.

    You are wrong I understand how hard Theming is. About your point that you can't think about a theme that has been complete as Core sorry but I can only laugh about it. Open your eyes more.
    I could name another who is pretty kind and theme nearly absolutely everything for the people, but I won't do that, because I love the peace here.

    You wrote I should stop asking for the same stuff every day? Show me where I did this every day? I asked him ONE TIME I also haven't said I should be his top priority, that was you who accused me I said that. Just be quiet now man Blue can talk for himself and my intention was never to blame him! I just asked and make my mind.

    You should think about YOUR bad attitude about other people you don't know, that's what you should.
    And now stop bashing here
    Life isn’t about waiting
    for the storm to pass,
    it’s about learning how to
    dance in the rain.

  3. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to K_y_r_a For This Useful Post:

    Blue (2014-12-04), MrDLewis321 (2014-12-11)

  4. #1423
    Quote Originally Posted by Famebound View Post
    Has anyone noticed some weird issues with the Activator icon? Mine is almost transparent...It's strange.
    I did for a while.. Make sure everything is updated though!! It went back 2 black b4 I deleted it the other day.. It was causing my respring issue..

  5. #1424
    Master Theme Creator (aka Bluemetal) Blue's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Germany
    Posts
    7,146
    Thanks
    3,488
    Thanked 14,284 Times in 3,850 Posts

    I don't take it personally, but your expectations are unrealistic because you can never expect any theme being complete. Currently the app store has 1,2 million apps No one could theme all of this icons in 100 years.

    I just wanted to explain general issues with some app request and what I do in the background for the community. I know you sent me the needed info.

    But what Cydia theme has a "Müllwecker" icon themed and who themed all of your icons your for 2 or 3 € ? CORE is a theme with a lot of German app icons, you won't find any other theme that supports so many german only apps (DHL, Ebay Kleinanzeigen, PONS, Amazon Deutschland, iFun, Mein Vodafone...)

    Anyway. This is a list of the icons I've made and added since yesterday/after release of CORE 1.1:

    14 New Icons (Dropbox, post 1):

    Documents 5
    Google Plus
    Google Hangouts
    Groupon
    iTunes U
    Keynote
    Mercury Browser
    Mobile Mouse Pro
    my At&T
    Pandora
    PDF Expert 5
    Pocket
    Snapseed
    Todo (appigo)
    Last edited by Blue; 2014-12-05 at 12:57 AM.

  6. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Blue For This Useful Post:

    Cylance (2014-12-05), Famebound (2014-12-04), Jkauf55 (2014-12-05), kristatos (2014-12-05), K_y_r_a (2014-12-05), menard_00 (2014-12-05), ruedi04 (2014-12-05), TruthDivine666 (2014-12-05), tunechi (2014-12-05)

  7. #1425
    iPhone? More like MyPhone Famebound's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Phoenix, Arizona, United States
    Posts
    110
    Thanks
    25
    Thanked 39 Times in 25 Posts

    Hey speaking of iTunes U, when we add your latest themed icons, will it theme the icons for the Settings section too? The reason I ask is that I noticed that my Passbook icon isn't themed in Settings, but it is on the Springboard.

    Also, in regards to Settings. Is there anything I can do, short of changing the actual icons themselves, to get the gold ring around the icons within Settings? If not, no big deal. Just curious.

  8. #1426
    iPhone? More like MyPhone Famebound's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Phoenix, Arizona, United States
    Posts
    110
    Thanks
    25
    Thanked 39 Times in 25 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by TruthDivine666 View Post
    I did for a while.. Make sure everything is updated though!! It went back 2 black b4 I deleted it the other day.. It was causing my respring issue..
    Ya, I just decided to delete it too...I honestly don't even use it that much anymore.

  9. The Following User Says Thank You to Famebound For This Useful Post:

    TruthDivine666 (2014-12-05)

  10. #1427
    Master Theme Creator (aka Bluemetal) Blue's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Germany
    Posts
    7,146
    Thanks
    3,488
    Thanked 14,284 Times in 3,850 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by Famebound View Post
    Hey speaking of iTunes U, when we add your latest themed icons, will it theme the icons for the Settings section too? The reason I ask is that I noticed that my Passbook icon isn't themed in Settings, but it is on the Springboard.

    Also, in regards to Settings. Is there anything I can do, short of changing the actual icons themselves, to get the gold ring around the icons within Settings? If not, no big deal. Just curious.
    1. I always try to theme all icons for each app, the settings icons are either 58x58p or 87x87p (= i6 Plus). For some reason they are not always themed at Settings. Don't know the reason.

    2. No, unfortunately Iconomatic doesn't work on settings icons. So I only could make 4 complete different sets of settings icons (around 83 icons each). And I have another iconomatic done but not released yet. As we're talking about around 415 icons it's too much work.
    So I decided to use a simple dark circle for the settings icons.

  11. The Following User Says Thank You to Blue For This Useful Post:

    Famebound (2014-12-05)

  12. #1428
    iPhone? More like MyPhone Famebound's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Phoenix, Arizona, United States
    Posts
    110
    Thanks
    25
    Thanked 39 Times in 25 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by Blue View Post
    1. I always try to theme all icons for each app, the settings icons are either 58x58p or 87x87p (= i6 Plus). For some reason they are not always themed at Settings. Don't know the reason.

    2. No, unfortunately Iconomatic doesn't work on settings icons. So I only could make 4 complete different sets of settings icons (around 83 icons each). And I have another iconomatic done but not released yet. As we're talking about around 415 icons it's too much work.
    So I decided to use a simple dark circle for the settings icons.
    Makes sense. I might play around with it if I have some time later and if I end up theming the system settings with the gold ring, I'll post it here.

  13. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Famebound For This Useful Post:

    Blue (2014-12-05), dadyajie (2014-12-05), TruthDivine666 (2014-12-05)

  14. #1429
    Master Theme Creator (aka Bluemetal) Blue's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Germany
    Posts
    7,146
    Thanks
    3,488
    Thanked 14,284 Times in 3,850 Posts

    I need some help because of the Clock icon issues:

    Is there any iPhone 5/c/s or iPhone 6 user that got the golden ring or silver ring or switch style iconomatic or squared styled iconmatic (with silver ring) working for his clock and/or newsstand icons ?

  15. #1430
    Theme Modder Sital's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    New England
    Posts
    2,498
    Thanks
    1,655
    Thanked 10,989 Times in 2,041 Posts

    Regarding the Settings icons, I have a minor issue. The iBooks and Podcasts icons are circular, but also seem to have the default icon mask behind them (these are the only icons doing this). Any idea why, or how to fix that? It doesn't really bother me, but I'm bored so I thought I'd ask.


  16. The Following User Says Thank You to Sital For This Useful Post:

    Blue (2014-12-05)

  17. #1431
    Master Theme Creator (aka Bluemetal) Blue's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Germany
    Posts
    7,146
    Thanks
    3,488
    Thanked 14,284 Times in 3,850 Posts

    These icons are themed by the iBooks and Podcasts bundle folders and can use the icon mask you currently use for the theme (squared), but not the iconomatic overlay. Because they're are optional Apple apps.
    The other apple settings icons neither can use icon masks nor the iconomatic overlay.

    I decided to make the settings icons round because we currently have 3 round icons masks/iconomatics and only one squared icon mask. One of the many decisions I had to make.

    CORE is a Featured Cydia theme now. It has been all the time but wasn't "visible" there for some reason ?! Strange but true

    This graphic I made a while ago explains Icon theming on iOS 7/8 at it's best:

    Last edited by Blue; 2014-12-05 at 01:08 AM.

  18. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Blue For This Useful Post:

    menard_00 (2014-12-07), pioneer88 (2014-12-11), ruedi04 (2014-12-05), Sital (2014-12-05), undersea (2014-12-05)

  19. #1432
    Default Core
    Quote Originally Posted by Blue View Post
    I need some help because of the Clock icon issues:

    Is there any iPhone 5/c/s or iPhone 6 user that got the golden ring or silver ring or switch style iconomatic or squared styled iconmatic (with silver ring) working for his clock and/or newsstand icons ?
    iPhone 6 on 8.1. Square and switch work. Round and golden dont work. Selected themes are, from top order, dark badge + icono + core. No other theme selected.

    -imageuploadedbymodmyi1417737904.375684.jpg

    Typo correction

  20. The Following User Says Thank You to toblos For This Useful Post:

    Blue (2014-12-05)

  21. #1433
    Master Theme Creator (aka Bluemetal) Blue's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Germany
    Posts
    7,146
    Thanks
    3,488
    Thanked 14,284 Times in 3,850 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by toblos View Post
    iPhone 6 on 8.1. Square and switch work. Round and golden dont work. Selected themes are, from top order, dark badge + icono + core. No other theme selected.

    -imageuploadedbymodmyi1417737904.375684.jpg

    Typo correction
    Thanks, exactly what my buddy told me. I'll try to find the bug and fix it.

    Grr...drives me mad, I see no bug and why 2 icons work and 2 doesn't. No typo, size is right, folder is right. And the 180 p icons for 6+ all work. Ideas are welcome now. Think I first need some sleep...

    Last edited by Blue; 2014-12-05 at 01:28 AM.

  22. The Following User Says Thank You to Blue For This Useful Post:

    Famebound (2014-12-05)

  23. #1434
    Theme Creator Pibe77's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Location
    Marano di Napoli, Italy
    Posts
    1,410
    Thanks
    4,854
    Thanked 3,572 Times in 984 Posts

    Default Core
    You may have a permissions problem or owner...root or mobile???


    -----------------

    Quote Originally Posted by toblos View Post
    iPhone 6 on 8.1. Square and switch work. Round and golden dont work. Selected themes are, from top order, dark badge + icono + core. No other theme selected.

    -imageuploadedbymodmyi1417737904.375684.jpg

    Typo correction
    Same for me too, but i have golden badge...


    Inviato a vapore dal mio iPhone 6
    Last edited by Pibe77; 2014-12-05 at 01:44 AM.

  24. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Pibe77 For This Useful Post:

    Blue (2014-12-05), matatan222 (2015-01-20)

  25. #1435
    Permission seems fine. Compared golden and square. Mobile:staff rw:r:r

    It looks to be related to [email protected]~iphone.png. I can get clock themed without that file or using the one from square. Funnily the one from switch doesn't work.

    -imageuploadedbymodmyi1417741854.287348.jpg

  26. #1436
    Livin the iPhone Life
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Nashville
    Posts
    1,082
    Thanks
    1,331
    Thanked 1,910 Times in 606 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by Blue View Post
    Thanks, exactly what my buddy told me. I'll try to find the bug and fix it.

    Grr...drives me mad, I see no bug and why 2 icons work and 2 doesn't. No typo, size is right, folder is right. And the 180 p icons for 6+ all work. Ideas are welcome now. Think I first need some sleep...

    Doesn't the iconomatic overlay have to be 123x123/183x183? And be applied to the png... thats the way you had to make the clock/newsstand back on ios7 and think same on ios8. Winteboard only themes the icon. It doesn't add the iconomatic overlay.

    Quote Originally Posted by Pibe77 View Post
    You may have a permissions problem or owner...root or mobile???


    -----------------



    Same for me too, but i have golden badge...


    Inviato a vapore dal mio iPhone 6
    Try setting permissions to:
    Root
    Admin
    RWE
    RWE
    RWE
    Last edited by Jkauf55; 2014-12-05 at 05:16 AM.

  27. The Following User Says Thank You to Jkauf55 For This Useful Post:

    Pibe77 (2014-12-05)

  28. #1437
    Theme Creator Pibe77's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Location
    Marano di Napoli, Italy
    Posts
    1,410
    Thanks
    4,854
    Thanked 3,572 Times in 984 Posts

    Default Core
    Quote Originally Posted by Jkauf55 View Post
    Doesn't the iconomatic overlay have to be 123x123/183x183?



    Try setting permissions to:
    Root
    Admin
    RWE
    RWE
    RWE
    My all permissions:

    Mobile
    Staff

    RWE
    RE
    RE



    I try, thanks!!!


    Edit
    ...don't work...


    Inviato a vapore dal mio iPhone 6
    Last edited by Pibe77; 2014-12-05 at 04:02 AM.

  29. #1438
    Livin the iPhone Life
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Nashville
    Posts
    1,082
    Thanks
    1,331
    Thanked 1,910 Times in 606 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by Blue View Post
    I need some help because of the Clock icon issues:

    Is there any iPhone 5/c/s or iPhone 6 user that got the golden ring or silver ring or switch style iconomatic or squared styled iconmatic (with silver ring) working for his clock and/or newsstand icons ?
    I got the square and switch working. Gold and round no go. HOWEVER like I said before looking at the png files the square and switch clock/newsstand has the iconomatic overlay already on them.

  30. #1439
    Livin the iPhone Life
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Nashville
    Posts
    1,082
    Thanks
    1,331
    Thanked 1,910 Times in 606 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by Pibe77 View Post
    My all permissions:

    Mobile
    Staff

    RWE
    RE
    RE



    I try, thanks!!!


    Edit
    ...don't work...


    Inviato a vapore dal mio iPhone 6
    Again it's because the gold and round doesn't have the iconomatic overlay.

  31. #1440
    I apologise if this had been asked already but I read back from page 72 to page 65 and couldn't see an answer.

    I have your round icons working after a bit of stuffing around (IconOmatic with overlay ON would make them round on bottom and square on the top edge) but now I can't get the gold ring to work. I only have CORE, Round Icons and Golden Icons ticked in Winterboard. CORE is under the other 2 but I've tried golden 1st, 2nd and 3rd with no change.

    Golden Icons was not available as a theme in Iconomatic, just default and liftkit, so I copied the whole golden theme directory/folder into Iconomatic theme directory/folder which made it appear in Iconomatic but choosing it had no effect. So I looked in the default and liftkit folders which had the image files so I copied the golden overlay images into the golden theme main folder, still no change and if I turn the overlay setting back on my round icons get square tops again.

    Obviously, I don't know how themes work in the background so any help would be appreciated

    Thanks.

Page 72 of 128 FirstFirst ... 2262707172737482122 ... LastLast
Posting Permissions
  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •