Page 71 of 128 FirstFirst ... 2161697071727381121 ... LastLast
Results 1,401 to 1,420 of 2549

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Core

Master Theme Creator (aka Bluemetal) Blue's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 14,284 Times in 3,850 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by iphonegirlie View Post
    Yes, I set Core main.theme at first, then all the other mods and iconos above.... ��
    We have different statements if it's working or not on iPhone 5 and 6 (which isn't possible by the way).

But my buddy with iphone 6 and 5 is testing it again now

Quote Originally Posted by Blue View Post
    ??????????????????????????????????

Blue, he isn't crazy. It is not showing for me either with Tapatalk today. Don't know why as I have seen it and accessed it before.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to drmacrofish For This Useful Post:

Blue (2014-12-04)

iPhone? More like MyPhone Famebound's Avatar
    Thanks

-imageuploadedbymodmyi1417719364.567690.jpg

Anyone have any theories on why my folders have the milky background to them? I'm running IconOmatic and Folder Customizer. I have turned the alpha all the way down on the icons too. I'm stumped. Running iOS 8.1.1 on iPhone 6+.

EDIT: I figured it out...it was my mistake. I had the Alpha turned down on Folder Customizer, but not TinyGrid+.
    Last edited by Famebound; 2014-12-04 at 08:19 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Famebound View Post
    -imageuploadedbymodmyi1417719364.567690.jpg

Anyone have any theories on why my folders have the milky background to them? I'm running IconOmatic and Folder Customizer. I have turned the alpha all the way down on the icons too. I'm stumped. Running iOS 8.1.1 on iPhone 6+.
    I thought custom folder icons do not work yet on the 6+??

6. The Following User Says Thank You to drmacrofish For This Useful Post:

haylazz (2014-12-07)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by drmacrofish View Post
    I thought custom folder icons do not work yet on the 6+??
    Sorry, I'm not using custom folder icons, I'm using TinyGrid+.

Thanks

The strange thing is, I had the same tweaks installed on iOS 8.1 and did not have any issues. It displayed correctly with no graphical issues.

The strange thing is, I had the same tweaks installed on iOS 8.1 and did not have any issues. It displayed correctly with no graphical issues.
    Hum. Maybe just needs to be updated then. I am using FolderEnhancer and can achieve what you are talking about. But I am still on 8.1 as well.

Thanks

EDIT: I figured it out...it was my mistake. I had the Alpha turned down on Folder Customizer, but not TinyGrid+.
    Last edited by Famebound; 2014-12-04 at 08:18 PM.

many requested icons from me aren't themed Blue.
    I send requests to you now the new update is out and they still unthemed.
    Are you working on them?
    Life isn’t about waiting
    for the storm to pass,
    it’s about learning how to
    dance in the rain.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to K_y_r_a For This Useful Post:

Blue (2014-12-04)

Master Theme Creator (aka Bluemetal) Blue's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 14,284 Times in 3,850 Posts

I release new icons every day. Icons for Keynote and iTunes U added (Post 1).

Certainly it's impossible to make all icons. At least if I get no icon names and bundle folders from users. This means I must search and install every single app users request.
    This isn't always possible because this are paid apps or apps only available in the US (like Pandora, At&t..)

A German "Müllwecker" isn't one of the most needed app icons I think. I try to concentrate on more popular apps.

Even if I make 1 million icons this theme or any other can ever be complete...

The other thing is that i must answer mails, PMs, and twitter posts, help fixing issues with the Modmyi website and must report Winterboard bugs to Saurik: iPhone 6 plus user probably noticed that settings icons have been too small on their device before the latest Winterboard update. It's fixed now because of me
    Last edited by Blue; 2014-12-04 at 09:44 PM.

14. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Blue For This Useful Post:

dadyajie (2014-12-05), drmacrofish (2014-12-05), Famebound (2014-12-04), kristatos (2014-12-05), pioneer88 (2014-12-11), ruedi04 (2014-12-04), tunechi (2014-12-04), xelleron (2014-12-04)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Blue View Post
    I release new icons every day. Icons for Keynote and iTunes U added (Post 1).

Certainly it's impossible to make all icons. At least if I get no icon names and bundle folders from users. This means I must search and install every single app users request.
    This isn't always possible because this are paid apps or apps only available in the US (like Pandora, At&t..)

A German "Müllwecker" isn't one of the most needed app icons I think. I try to concentrate on more popular apps.

Even if I make 1 million icons this theme or any other can ever be complete...

The other thing is that i must answer mails, PMs, and twitter posts, help fixing issues with the Modmyi website and must report Winterboard bugs to Saurik: iPhone 6 plus user probably noticed that settings icons have been too small on their device before the latest Winterboard update. It's fixed now because of me
    You're doing a great job Blue. I think I speak for everyone when I say how beautiful this theme is, and how much we all appreciate your hard work. Well done, sir!

16. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Famebound For This Useful Post:

GoodJuJu (2014-12-10), ruedi04 (2014-12-04), TruthDivine666 (2014-12-04)

Ok no problem.
    But first I send you the folders with icons and info.plist inside so not only the appname or something else.
    I understand and accept what you mean, you are the creator
    What I don't understand is that there's no response but ok.
    I want all my icons themed if there are only the half of them themed it's useless for me to use the theme for me personally.
    It's no attack to you, as I said I accept your choice but I will think about future themes to buy because I haven't the skills in photoshop.
    Don't take it personally Blue I really like your work
    Life isn’t about waiting
    for the storm to pass,
    it’s about learning how to
    dance in the rain.

Hey Blue 😊
    Will there be a themed telephone Keypad in the near future?
    I hope 😉😊

19. The Following User Says Thank You to iphonegirlie For This Useful Post:

TruthDivine666 (2014-12-04)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by K_y_r_a View Post
    Ok no problem.
    But first I send you the folders with icons and info.plist inside so not only the appname or something else.
    I understand and accept what you mean, you are the creator
    What I don't understand is that there's no response but ok.
    I want all my icons themed if there are only the half of them themed it's useless for me to use the theme for me personally.
    It's no attack to you, as I said I accept your choice but I will think about future themes to buy because I haven't the skills in photoshop.
    Don't take it personally Blue I really like your work
    You have unrealistic expectations and you have an attitude of entitlement. He doesn't OWE you anything. You paid for the Theme as is. Anything he adds in afterwards is just icing on the cake. You don't seem to understand how much work and time is spent into this for him, and it's not even his JOB. I'm sure he has a family as well. I think everyone wishes that all of their apps were themed, I know I do too, but you need to be grateful for all the work Blue and everyone has already done. I've been a themer for nearly a decade and I can't think of another theme that has been as complete as CORE. Not even the Elite themes by Bars were this complete. Stop asking for the same stuff every day. Getting your apps themed shouldn't be his top priority. If you want your apps themed so bad, learn photoshop and do it yourself. Otherwise, be thankful for the help you do get, and stop thinking you're entitled to anything.

21. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Famebound For This Useful Post:

Blue (2014-12-04), dadyajie (2014-12-05), Deyno1903 (2014-12-04), GoodJuJu (2014-12-10), TruthDivine666 (2014-12-04)

Thanks

@K_y_r_a: about how many are you talking? Perhaps we all can help you to create icons, but how Blue said, we can't bundle all of your apps.

23. The Following User Says Thank You to xelleron For This Useful Post:

Blue (2014-12-04)

Thanks

Has anyone noticed some weird issues with the Activator icon? Mine is almost transparent...It's strange.

You have unrealistic expectations and you have an attitude of entitlement. He doesn't OWE you anything. You paid for the Theme as is. Anything he adds in afterwards is just icing on the cake. You don't seem to understand how much work and time is spent into this for him, and it's not even his JOB. I'm sure he has a family as well. I think everyone wishes that all of their apps were themed, I know I do too, but you need to be grateful for all the work Blue and everyone has already done. I've been a themer for nearly a decade and I can't think of another theme that has been as complete as CORE. Not even the Elite themes by Bars were this complete. Stop asking for the same stuff every day. Getting your apps themed shouldn't be his top priority. If you want your apps themed so bad, learn photoshop and do it yourself. Otherwise, be thankful for the help you do get, and stop thinking you're entitled to anything.
    Agree 100% and just to add to this, you moan about having non themed icons but say you have no photoshop skills. If it's that much of a problem, then learn. Everyone, including Blue started with no photoshop skills but everyone has to start somewhere.

26. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Deyno1903 For This Useful Post:

Famebound (2014-12-04), TruthDivine666 (2014-12-04)

My iPhone is a Part of Me Padgoi's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by sju View Post
    i got the good Ram and a lot of respring when animation is running, no animation no resprings, 6 plus 8.1.1
    Same here. I have a 16GB with the good RAM and with any animating iwidget or SBHTML my bad boy is respringing.

28. The Following User Says Thank You to Padgoi For This Useful Post:

Blue (2014-12-04)

Thanks

Again, that's not a theme or widget problem. Apple don't know themes or widgets. I had resprings on my phone without any widgets. Since I have a jailbreak on 8.1, the resprings are coming.

Back to topic please

Thanks

For what it's worth, I upgraded to iOS 8.1.1 and I don't get resprings at all anymore. Now, I'm still building back my tweak library, so we'll see, but so far so good!!!

31. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Famebound For This Useful Post:

Blue (2014-12-04), menard_00 (2014-12-05), TruthDivine666 (2014-12-04)

Page 71 of 128 FirstFirst ... 2161697071727381121 ... LastLast