Page 66 of 128 FirstFirst ... 1656646566676876116 ... LastLast
Results 1,301 to 1,320 of 2549

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Core

Default Core
    Anyone else with an iPhone 6+ notice how grainy looking the logos are on the status bar with zepplin and also battery icons with alkaline?. Is that because these apps/tweaks have not been updated to work with the higher resolution yet?

Quote Originally Posted by TruthDivine666 View Post
    Ok.. After updating CORE 2 v1.1, I still have the same issue wit the weather widget causing my phone 2 keep respringing!! It's only the animated weather widget that's causing the problem.. I'm on an iPhone 6 running 8.1 Is there anything else I need to install b4 I just upgrade to 8.1.1 and try again?? What is uniaw7 and where do u get that?? Maybe that's the problem..
    The respringing is related to something as of yet undiscovered. You don't need to download Uniaw7. You already get a reworked version of that with this theme.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to drmacrofish For This Useful Post:

TruthDivine666 (2014-12-02)

Thanks

Ok.. After updating CORE 2 v1.1, I still have the same issue wit the weather widget causing my phone 2 keep respringing!! It's only the animated weather widget that's causing the problem.. I'm on an iPhone 6 running 8.1 Is there anything else I need to install b4 I just upgrade to 8.1.1 and try again?? What is uniaw7 and where do u get that?? Maybe that's the problem..
    uniaw7 had its own tread you can find it there, but resprings is still alive and well
    the respring errors come from apple, it is a error in some thing called webkit frame memory, and it is only apple that can fix it, i think, 8.1.1 still have it

Quote Originally Posted by lengsdorfer View Post
    What Tweak themed your Status Bar ?
    I assume you mean the Signal and WIFI and Battery Bar
    I replaced the "Assets.car" File in "System/Library/Frameworks/UIKit.framework/Artwork.bundle"
    with a compiled Assets.car from this Forum thx for this @*Leopard*
    it works only on <= iPhone 6.

The Battery ist a Alkaline-Theme from Cydia called "Statusbar CS Battery for Alkaline" from ModMyi-Repo

Thanks

Maybe Blue can make a weather widget/sbhtml without animation so that we can get rid of the resprings, he is so good at this stuff and everything he makes looks great.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to sju For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by sju View Post
    uniaw7 had its own tread you can find it there, but resprings is still alive and well
    the respring errors come from apple, it is a error in some thing called webkit frame memory, and it is only apple that can fix it, i think, 8.1.1 still have it
    Ok, I understand.. But is the problem not on the iPhone 6+ then?? Swore the creator of this theme, Blue, has an iPhone 6+.. How is it that he doesn't have the issue?? I'm not tripping over the small $3 for the theme but it sucks 2 buy something that doesn't work on my phone that has no fix!!

Thanks

Ok, I understand.. But is the problem not on the iPhone 6+ then?? Swore the creator of this theme, Blue, has an iPhone 6+.. How is it that he doesn't have the issue?? I'm not tripping over the small $3 for the theme but it sucks 2 buy something that doesn't work on my phone that has no fix!!
    have read that the problem is worst on 6 plus but 6 also have it and it is also not unknown on i5, but bigger screen bigger problems,
    try to look at your ram use ? i am running without jailbreak on 400-600 mb ram use ( iphone 6 plus ) with jailbreak and weatherwidgets on i run 900-970 mb use, and then try to look at your pc and se ram use on it with nothing running on it just like on your iphone, you se the problem,950mb ram use and then you give the phone a command that use som ram and you have a respring, the error in ios8.x.x.x is that apple did not fix is so that old ram disappear, it stay there, ( this is all my idea, most of it )

10. The Following User Says Thank You to sju For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by sju View Post
    have read that the problem is worst on 6 plus but 6 also have it and it is also not unknown on i5, but bigger screen bigger problems,
    try to look at your ram use ? i am running without jailbreak on 400-600 mb ram use ( iphone 6 plus ) with jailbreak and weatherwidgets on i run 900-970 mb use, and then try to look at your pc and se ram use on it with nothing running on it just like on your iphone, you se the problem,950mb ram use and then you give the phone a command that use som ram and you have a respring, the error in ios8.x.x.x is that apple did not fix is so that old ram disappear, it stay there, ( this is all my idea, most of it )
    Ok.. That makes sense but also sounds like it's fixable!! Not by me, of corse but if it's a issue and ppl with iPhone 6's and 6+'s someone should have a tweak 2 get around it!! Is there nothing I can do?? Jus don't get how damn near everything on my 5s is animated and it works perfect but my 6(supposedly a more powerful phone) can't run animated weather!! Damn shame!!

Yeah, Blue has the problem too. Read his post on post 1.

Thanks
    Thanked 3,572 Times in 984 Posts

Default Core
    I have iPhone6...About respring I've seen it happen when I open Cydia ....often! Another thing, I had too problems with classic dock,it does not changed the theme, I solved by removing Core Homescreen Sbhtml and Sbhtml and despite everything Core Theme and Core UniAW work fine

Edit
    Respring happen always with less ram

Edit2
    To be clear, with or without Widgets changes little for the ram

Inviato a vapore dal mio iPhone 6
    Last edited by Pibe77; 2014-12-02 at 09:15 PM.

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Pibe77 For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by Pibe77 View Post
    I have iPhone6...About respring I've seen it happen when I open Cydia ....often! Another thing, I had too problems with classic dock,it does not changed the theme, I solved by removing Core Homescreen Sbhtml and Sbhtml and despite everything Core Theme and Core UniAW work fine

Edit
    Respring happen always with less ram

Edit2
    To be clear, with or without Widgets changes little for the ram

Inviato a vapore dal mio iPhone 6
    So with that last edit being said, it's not the use of ram that's causing the issue?? My iPhone 6 doesn't have a lot going on.. GlowBoard, and Cylinder but even if I remove them, I still have the issue.. I did have the widget on 5 pages though.. Jus redid it, on only 3 pages and it hasn't resprung yet.. Hope that's the fix!!

Thanks

Ok.. That makes sense but also sounds like it's fixable!! Not by me, of corse but if it's a issue and ppl with iPhone 6's and 6+'s someone should have a tweak 2 get around it!! Is there nothing I can do?? Jus don't get how damn near everything on my 5s is animated and it works perfect but my 6(supposedly a more powerful phone) can't run animated weather!! Damn shame!!
    i have tryet to set up my 6 plus as a new phone 4-5 times, with only winterboard and iwidgets installed, still resprings, tryet it with winterboard and sbhtml still respring, animation use a lot of ram and then the respring comes, to bad i just love the animated weather widgets, so am also hoping there come a tweek that fix this, i wil pay a lot for that tweek

17. The Following User Says Thank You to sju For This Useful Post:

iPhone? More like MyPhone Famebound's Avatar
    Thanks

Are there any known tweaks that help manage some of the RAM issues on the 6+? I'm sitting at about 20% free when idle and no apps in the background. Needless to say, I experience Resprings regularly. I bet if there was a tweak that would help clean out some unused RAM or maybe even give a more detailed usage statistics of where the RAM is being used, that would help quite a bit. If we were able to determine where the RAM usage is coming from, we could fix the issue.

19. The Following User Says Thank You to Famebound For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 10,986 Times in 2,040 Posts

Respectfully, can we keep this thread focused on Core please? I understand there are issues affecting alot of people, but there are other threads (iOS 8 theming, Uniaw7, iWidgets, etc.) that would be more appropriate for this type of discussion.

21. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Sital For This Useful Post:

Blue (2014-12-03), dadyajie (2014-12-03), Deyno1903 (2014-12-03), Jkauf55 (2014-12-02), jm26200 (2014-12-03), kristatos (2014-12-02), mike42 (2014-12-02), xelleron (2014-12-02)

From everything I have read, the 6+ has issues with respringing with widgets that have a lot of animation. I have a 6+ and was using the SBHTML version of Core. I get constant crashes. I tried using minimal animations with Core but still got crashes. I now use an edited version of the SBHTML created by Sital and get a rare crash here and there. So far I have had one crash today whereas I was getting a few an hour with Core version installed. I have upgraded to 8.1.1 to see if I got less crashes but it didn't change much. Maybe even worse. I keep trying because I really love the Core version but eventually have to switch back to my other version. I have messed with uninstalling tweaks, and have less installed since going to 8.1.1. I am hopeful something changes. Maybe the SBHTML tweak will get updated if it needs to and that will change things.

23. The Following User Says Thank You to serky For This Useful Post:

TruthDivine666 (2014-12-03)

I have only had 1 respring over the past 2hrs.. I don't SBHTML, I use Springtomize3.. I do use GlowBoard which constantly has my icons glowing and bouncing(in dock) when there open or have a notification.. I think my problem may have been that I had the uniaw widget running on 5 pages.. I now only have it on 3 and it seems to be going well.. I can live with a respring here and there!! Blue this is a beautiful theme!! Jus trying my best 2 get it perfect!!

Quote Originally Posted by Sital View Post
    Respectfully, can we keep this thread focused on Core please? I understand there are issues affecting alot of people, but there are other threads (iOS 8 theming, Uniaw7, iWidgets, etc.) that would be more appropriate for this type of discussion.
    Actually the discussion was about CORE!! We're talking about the uniaw widget and the issues its causing with iPhone 6 users!! I wasn't on here jus asking bout widgets in general.. Asking bout the widget that goes with this theme.. Jus saying!!

Thanks
    Thanked 3,526 Times in 977 Posts

Default Core
    Actually the discussion was about CORE!! We're talking about the uniaw widget and the issues its causing with iPhone 6 users!! I wasn't on here jus asking bout widgets in general.. Asking bout the widget that goes with this theme.. Jus saying!!
    I think what Sital meant is that the issues some users are having with iOS8 and the iPhone 6 and 6+ has nothing to do with any specific widget (ie. CORE) but with any UniAW based widget...

So really the themer (in this case Blue) is not at fault and the number of posts related to respring issues clogs the thread but they would better suited to be posted in a thread like UniAw7 or widget weather 2.0 because the creators of those widgets are making changes to those widgets based on feedback from people having these same issues, so there would be a better chance of you finding out how to resolve them in those threads and the issues here should be more related to problems with the theme itself and not something to do with UniAW (ie. animations or like so)...

I may be wrong but I believe that's what Sital meant and I would have to agree...

Blue didn't create UniAW, he created a widget based on UniAW...and several users are having issues with other UniAW based widgets as well...

27. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to kristatos For This Useful Post:

jm26200 (2014-12-03), Mary48336 (2014-12-04), Nykoscn (2014-12-05), Sital (2014-12-03), TruthDivine666 (2014-12-03)

@Kristatos Understood!! Jus thought that Blue may have had some insight cause he had a 6+ and it's his theme!! But I understand what ur trying 2 say!! And apologizes 2 Sital.. Didn't mean 2 come off as a **** bout it!!

29. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to TruthDivine666 For This Useful Post:

kristatos (2014-12-03), Mary48336 (2014-12-04)

My iPhone is a Part of Me Padgoi's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by serky View Post
    From everything I have read, the 6+ has issues with respringing with widgets that have a lot of animation. I have a 6+ and was using the SBHTML version of Core. I get constant crashes. I tried using minimal animations with Core but still got crashes. I now use an edited version of the SBHTML created by Sital and get a rare crash here and there. So far I have had one crash today whereas I was getting a few an hour with Core version installed. I have upgraded to 8.1.1 to see if I got less crashes but it didn't change much. Maybe even worse. I keep trying because I really love the Core version but eventually have to switch back to my other version. I have messed with uninstalling tweaks, and have less installed since going to 8.1.1. I am hopeful something changes. Maybe the SBHTML tweak will get updated if it needs to and that will change things.
    Where would one be able to find this edited Sital sbhtml version?

Page 66 of 128 FirstFirst ... 1656646566676876116 ... LastLast