Page 5 of 128 FirstFirst ... 345671555105 ... LastLast
Results 81 to 100 of 2549

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.


Thread: Core

  1. #81
    Cant wait this will be my default theme for sure.

    Oh and Blue about what you said in your Description on "FullScreen" Widgets iOS natively knows no widgets. If there's no icon on a page for iOS it's a blank, unneeded page and will be deleted. So if you want the same look like on my preview you must place at least one icon (you never use) at the first page and cover it with iWidgets."
    I know that The first page on the springboard can be blank if you move all your icons to the second page for some odd reason your first page will remain blank, so maybe people don't have to put an icon and then put a widget on top. Only works on the first page tho.
    Last edited by kline1; 2014-11-08 at 04:42 PM.

  2. The Following User Says Thank You to kline1 For This Useful Post:

    thewaytozion (2014-11-08)

  3. #82
    Default Core
    Really?

    I did mit give this a try. Currently I placed an iBlank Icon there. Good to know.

  4. The Following User Says Thank You to thewaytozion For This Useful Post:

    Kazuyoshi (2014-11-10)

  5. #83
    Master Theme Creator (aka Bluemetal) Blue's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Germany
    Posts
    7,146
    Thanks
    3,488
    Thanked 14,284 Times in 3,850 Posts

    Current progress:

    50 icons done and thewaytozion did a great job. So we have 3 device detecting all-in-one iWidgets and a lock screen theme/widget.

    I'll do some more icons and testing. I plan a beta release on Wednesday (or even before)

    preview:
    Last edited by Blue; 2014-11-09 at 11:56 PM.

  6. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to Blue For This Useful Post:

    Darrenrooster (2014-11-12), Deyno1903 (2014-11-10), EdgeNsketch (2014-11-10), holdemdogg (2014-11-10), Kazuyoshi (2014-11-10), lostinthemes (2014-11-11), menard_00 (2014-11-12), mike42 (2014-11-09), Natty12 (2014-11-10), nik1975 (2014-11-10), rio2105 (2015-01-26), ruedi04 (2014-11-10)

  7. #84
    I'm in bro! 😁👍💰
    Can you add just two icons?!😁🙏
    Thanks bro!!👊😎-imageuploadedbymodmyi1415573977.413707.jpg-imageuploadedbymodmyi1415573985.761254.jpg

  8. #85
    Master Theme Creator (aka Bluemetal) Blue's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Germany
    Posts
    7,146
    Thanks
    3,488
    Thanked 14,284 Times in 3,850 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by kline1 View Post
    Cant wait this will be my default theme for sure.

    Oh and Blue about what you said in your Description on "FullScreen" Widgets iOS natively knows no widgets. If there's no icon on a page for iOS it's a blank, unneeded page and will be deleted. So if you want the same look like on my preview you must place at least one icon (you never use) at the first page and cover it with iWidgets."
    I know that The first page on the springboard can be blank if you move all your icons to the second page for some odd reason your first page will remain blank, so maybe people don't have to put an icon and then put a widget on top. Only works on the first page tho.
    You're Right. Thanks. Strange

    Quote Originally Posted by mike42 View Post
    I'm in bro! ������
    Can you add just two icons?!����
    Thanks bro!!����-imageuploadedbymodmyi1415573977.413707.jpg-imageuploadedbymodmyi1415573985.761254.jpg
    The Viper fan LOL Okay

  9. The Following User Says Thank You to Blue For This Useful Post:

    mike42 (2014-11-10)

  10. #86

  11. #87
    My iPhone is a Part of Me sju's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    denmark
    Posts
    632
    Thanks
    8
    Thanked 201 Times in 153 Posts

    am looking forward to Wednesday , I've tried a few themes that wrote that they were iphone 6 plus ready but it was only a few icons that changed . so it will be good to finally get a perfect thema on the perfect phone. hope that you wil give a small list of what is needed i cydia to run it, yesterday someone told me that to make the icons change i needed to install icon bundles, did that and got stock on white apple logo !!!! not verry funny, start all over once more.
    we alle need a KICK ME OUT OF RECOVERY program, in the past there was one, name forgotten but it worked, apple is just around the corner with 8.1.1 and then it is not funny to try some tweeks and get stock on the apple logo, not at all

  12. #88
    Master Theme Creator (aka Bluemetal) Blue's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Germany
    Posts
    7,146
    Thanks
    3,488
    Thanked 14,284 Times in 3,850 Posts

    I just completed the list at post 1.
    Winterboard is currently not really iOS 8 ready. It's impossible to theme the newsstand icon. And to theme the clock icon we need IconBundles (iOS 8 ready). Tested and works.

  13. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Blue For This Useful Post:

    menard_00 (2014-11-12), mike42 (2014-11-10), nik1975 (2014-11-10)

  14. #89
    It's ok blue! I'm still on 7.1.2 I'll get it anyway!!😁👍📲
    When winterboard gets updated thin I'll JB to 8.1😱😆😂😭

  15. #90
    My iPhone is a Part of Me sju's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    denmark
    Posts
    632
    Thanks
    8
    Thanked 201 Times in 153 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by Blue View Post
    I just completed the list at post 1.
    Winterboard is currently not really iOS 8 ready. It's impossible to theme the newsstand icon. And to theme the clock icon we need IconBundles (iOS 8 ready). Tested and works.
    icon bundles ios 8 ready is that the name ? maybe i tryet the wrong one in cydia ?

    Quote Originally Posted by Blue View Post
    I just completed the list at post 1.
    Winterboard is currently not really iOS 8 ready. It's impossible to theme the newsstand icon. And to theme the clock icon we need IconBundles (iOS 8 ready). Tested and works.
    icon bundles ios 8 ready is that the name ? maybe i tryet the wrong one in cydia ?
    Last edited by sju; 2014-11-10 at 11:01 AM.

  16. #91
    Search just for IconBundles...I checked it out with 77 and Taca, works perfectly, Clock Icon is themed

  17. The Following User Says Thank You to bbrks For This Useful Post:

    menard_00 (2014-11-12)

  18. #92
    My iPhone is a Part of Me sju's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    denmark
    Posts
    632
    Thanks
    8
    Thanked 201 Times in 153 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by bbrks View Post
    Search just for IconBundles...I checked it out with 77 and Taca, works perfectly, Clock Icon is themed
    tryet it and it works, now i just have to wait 2 days more then the fun begins !!

  19. #93
    iPhoneaholic xelleron's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Germany, Hannover
    Posts
    305
    Thanks
    69
    Thanked 494 Times in 134 Posts

    @blue: got a crazy message from my iPhone

    Last edited by xelleron; 2014-11-10 at 12:28 PM.

  20. The Following User Says Thank You to xelleron For This Useful Post:

    thewaytozion (2014-11-10)

  21. #94
    I cant wait , need a beautiful theme for my iphone 6

  22. #95
    My iPhone is a Part of Me sju's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    denmark
    Posts
    632
    Thanks
    8
    Thanked 201 Times in 153 Posts

    BLUE we need some icons teaser photos !!

  23. The Following User Says Thank You to sju For This Useful Post:

    Blue (2014-11-10)

  24. #96
    Master Theme Creator (aka Bluemetal) Blue's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Germany
    Posts
    7,146
    Thanks
    3,488
    Thanked 14,284 Times in 3,850 Posts

    Made also some wallpapers with a statusbar, nice idea from thewaytozion. He's a real pro and did some awesome work on making the all-in-one auto detecting iWidgets and the lock screen widgets


    Last edited by Blue; 2014-11-10 at 11:09 PM.

  25. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Blue For This Useful Post:

    Darrenrooster (2014-11-12), dmick89 (2014-11-10), menard_00 (2014-11-12), mike42 (2014-11-10)

  26. #97
    My iPhone is a Part of Me sju's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    denmark
    Posts
    632
    Thanks
    8
    Thanked 201 Times in 153 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by Blue View Post
    Made also some wallpapers with a statusbar


    Thanks, when released and we ask for custom icons, how do we give you the correckt info ? APPINFO from cydia do not work for the 6 plus ?
    and you are updating 3 themes and this one, how manny hour are i a day in germany ?

    Quote Originally Posted by Blue View Post
    Made also some wallpapers with a statusbar


    Thanks, when released and we ask for custom icons, how do we give you the correckt info ? APPINFO from cydia do not work for the 6 plus ?
    and you are updating 3 themes and this one, how manny hour are i a day in germany ?

  27. The Following User Says Thank You to sju For This Useful Post:

    mike42 (2014-11-10)

  28. #98
    My iPhone is a Part of Me
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Scottsdale
    Posts
    942
    Thanks
    1,952
    Thanked 341 Times in 235 Posts

    Nice! Can't wait to try her out.

  29. #99
    Quote Originally Posted by Blue View Post
    Made also some wallpapers with a statusbar, nice idea from thewaytozion. He's a real pro and did some awesome work on making the all-in-one auto detecting iWidgets and the lock screen widgets


    Nice job bro!! Is bitesms & ck themed? 😁🙏

  30. #100
    iPhoneaholic xelleron's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Germany, Hannover
    Posts
    305
    Thanks
    69
    Thanked 494 Times in 134 Posts

    What about Threema app?

Page 5 of 128 FirstFirst ... 345671555105 ... LastLast
Posting Permissions
  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •