Page 20 of 128 FirstFirst ... 1018192021223070120 ... LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Core

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by kline1 View Post
    ok i am on iPhone 6 Plus and i also get the resprings, sometimes i cant even get to my homescreen because as soon as it hits the homescreen it resprings. So after some testing at least for me the culprit is the Slideshow Widget, the first widget i put is of course UniAW and i have left my phone for at least half of day just with that one widget. So as soon as i put the Slideshow Widget the phone resprings and like i said sometimes i cant even get to my homescreen so i have to turn off the iPhone and then turn it back on for me to delete the slideshow widget. So thats just me maybe it will help some people out.
    yes sounds like my trouble also

Quote Originally Posted by sju View Post
    nice with zeppelin logo, it maybe in need of that blur touch like the wallaper !!
    wil give SBHTML a try to se if wil bring down the number of resprings, but so far havent seen any changes i the theme, not yet

i think you have the 6 plus !! welcome to the world of resprings, nobody know fore scure what the reason is at this moment, som say i is APPLE that used a diferent kind of ram in the 6 plus that is the reason to the resprings, but maybe someone wise is working on a tweek, but still frustrating like HE..

i think you have the 6 plus !! welcome to the world of resprings, nobody know fore scure what the reason is at this moment, som say i is APPLE that used a diferent kind of ram in the 6 plus that is the reason to the resprings, but maybe someone wise is working on a tweek, but still frustrating like HE..

i have being trying to change a icon on my own, cant get it to work, no matter what i do nothing happens.
    here is the info playlist.
    bplist00Ŗ

!"#$%&54789:;=ABCDEFGHLNOPQR%TUV_CFBundleInfoDicti onaryVersion_DTPlatformVersion\CFBundleNameYDTSDKN ame_(UIViewControllerBasedStatusBarAppearance]CFBundleIcons_UIStatusBarStyle_LSRequiresIPhoneOS_ CFBundleDisplayName_#NSLocationWhenInUseUsageDescr iptionZDTSDKBuild_CFBundleShortVersionString_CFBun dleSupportedPlatforms_ UISupportedInterfaceOrientations_BuildMachineOSBui ld_DTPlatformBuild_MinimumOSVersion\DTXcodeBuild_C FBundleDevelopmentRegion_CFBundlePackageType_CFBun dleVersionZUIAppFonts^UIDeviceFamily]NSMainNibFile_CFBundleIdentifierWDTXcode_CFBundleE xecutable_CFBundleSignature^JBPilotVersion^DTPlatf ormName_CFBundleResourceSpecificationZDTCompilerS6 .0S7.1_JyskeBankMobilbank[iphoneos7.1—'(_CFBundlePrimaryIcon“)*+4_CFBundleIc onFiles_UIPrerenderedIcon®,-./0123\AppIcon29x29\AppIcon40x40\AppIcon60x60\AppIco n76x76TIconWIcon-72ZIcon-Small]Icon-Small-50 _UIStatusBarStyleLightContent YMobilbank_CDin placering bruges til at vise afstand til Jyske Banks afdelingerV11D167U2.8.2°<XiPhoneOS£>?@_UIInterface OrientationPortrait_#UIInterfaceOrientationLandsca peLeft_$UIInterfaceOrientationLandscapeRightU13E28 V11D167S5.0V5B1008RdaTAPPLT1254£IJK_Effra_Std_Lt.t tf]Effra_Std.ttf_Effra_Std_Bd.ttf°MZMainWindow_dk.jys kebank.jyskemobilbankT0511ZMobileBankT????Xiphoneo s_ResourceRules.plist_"com.apple.compilers.llvm.cl ang.1_0

can someone tell me the name of the folder ? i tryet dk.jyskebank.jyskemobilbank, but nothing.
    and when it comes to the icons i realy is blank,

is is for my bank app, use it every day so wil be happy if some one wood help.
    here it a icon that i can use, better than nothingAttachment 685910
    Sent me your Info.plist, i can check

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by cedricdu94 View Post
    Sent me your Info.plist, i can check
    the info plist is in there were you ansewered me nr 379

My iPhone is a Part of Me Padgoi's Avatar
    Thanks

Core Beta 2 - I'm trying to unarchive on my phone and it's crashed iFile 3 consecutive times now.

Press zip viewer then the box with arrow in its much quicker
    Click My Sig For my auros Mods

7. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to GUNNY29 For This Useful Post:

dmick89 (2014-11-15), Padgoi (2014-11-15)

Quote Originally Posted by sju View Post
    the info plist is in there were you ansewered me nr 379
    Weird Screenshot by Lightshot

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by cedricdu94 View Post
    Upload the file
    cant upload the file but i can paste it in here once more.

bplist00Ŗ 

!"#$%&54789:;=ABCDEFGHLNOPQR%TUV_CFBundleInfoDic tionaryVersion_DTPlatformVersion\CFBundleNameYDT SDKName_(UIViewControllerBasedStatusBarAppearance]CFBundleIcons_UIStatusBarStyle_LSRequiresIPhon eOS_CFBundleDisplayName_#NSLocationWhenInUseUsa geDescriptionZDTSDKBuild_CFBundleShortVersionStr ing_CFBundleSupportedPlatforms_ UISupportedInterfaceOrientations_BuildMachineOSB uild_DTPlatformBuild_MinimumOSVersion\DTXcodeB uild_CFBundleDevelopmentRegion_CFBundlePackage Type_CFBundleVersionZUIAppFonts^UIDeviceFamily]NSMainNibFile_CFBundleIdentifierWDTXcode_CFBun dleExecutable_CFBundleSignature^JBPilotVersion^D TPlatformName_CFBundleResourceSpecificationZDTCo mpilerS6.0S7.1_JyskeBankMobilbank[iphoneos7.1—'(_CFBundlePrimaryIcon“)*+4_CFBun dleIconFiles_UIPrerenderedIcon®,-./0123\AppIcon29x29\AppIcon40x40\AppIcon60x60\AppIco n76x76TIconWIcon-72ZIcon-Small]Icon-Small-50 _UIStatusBarStyleLightContent YMobilbank_CDin placering bruges til at vise afstand til Jyske Banks afdelingerV11D167U2.8.2°<XiPhoneOS£>?@_UIInterfa ceOrientationPortrait_#UIInterfaceOrientationLand scapeLeft_$UIInterfaceOrientationLandscapeRightU1 3E28V11D167S5.0V5B1008RdaTAPPLT1254£IJK_Effra_St d_Lt.ttf]Effra_Std.ttf_Effra_Std_Bd.ttf°MZMainWindow_ dk.jyskebank.jyskemobilbankT0511ZMobileBankT????X iphoneos_ResourceRules.plist_"com.apple.compile rs.llvm.clang.1_0  K k  Œ – Ń Ō ‚ ų
    3>[x›Ī√÷„ˇ'2AOdlĀ•§≥”ř‚śŻ  !&:NWdq~‹ź˜£Ī≤—“‹")/1:>_…¨≤ĻĹń«Ő—’ŤŲ  
    6;FKLUk  W ź

11. The Following User Says Thank You to menard_00 For This Useful Post:

Blue (2014-11-14)

Master Theme Creator (aka Bluemetal) Blue's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 14,284 Times in 3,850 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Hipperd View Post
    @Blue
    Why is there a empty folder of LS UniAW_3.2? This was also at beta 1.
    It's not empty.

If anyone has issues with unzipping: don't use iFile (still buggy) or Microsoft "Software"
    Use a Mac or on Windows use 7Zip.

Quote Originally Posted by kline1 View Post
    ok i am on iPhone 6 Plus and i also get the resprings, sometimes i cant even get to my homescreen because as soon as it hits the homescreen it resprings. So after some testing at least for me the culprit is the Slideshow Widget, the first widget i put is of course UniAW and i have left my phone for at least half of day just with that one widget. So as soon as i put the Slideshow Widget the phone resprings and like i said sometimes i cant even get to my homescreen so i have to turn off the iPhone and then turn it back on for me to delete the slideshow widget. So thats just me maybe it will help some people out.
    I used this slideshow widgets with the same code but other photos and background on iOS 7 with many of my themes. It can't be the reason.
    Last edited by Blue; 2014-11-14 at 10:53 PM.

13. The Following User Says Thank You to Blue For This Useful Post:

kristatos (2014-11-14)

Thanks

seriously considering switching my 6 plus a 6 , all the resprings is driving me insane , before I do that then I'll just hear about someone with a 6 which also has resprings

Master Theme Creator (aka Bluemetal) Blue's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 14,284 Times in 3,850 Posts

Again:

Winterboard, iWidgets, LockHTML3, GroovyLock and SBHTML are all iOS 7 ONLY, the don't know a iPhone 6 or 6 Plus with screen rotation and the larger screen dimensions. Beside that it could be a Apple hardware bug (don't think so), not enough RAM (not possible, these widgets run on a quarter of the iP6 RAM) or even a iOS 8.1 HTML bug (not possible as it works for iP5/c/s).
    It has nothing todo with any specific widget. I had crashes on the 6plus with any widgets. Own and others.

As everything works fine on iPhone 5/c/s/ the only logical reason can be the missing iOS 8 support from theses tweaks.

It's annoying, I know, but it makes no sense to discuss that currently. We will see what happens if any of this tweaks will finally be updated to iOS 8 to limit the error.

AND: Even it's not my fault: If anyone is not satisfied with the current situation I'll send him his money back without any discussion. Just contact me.
    Last edited by Blue; 2014-11-14 at 11:19 PM.

16. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Blue For This Useful Post:

dapes (2014-11-15), Darrenrooster (2014-11-15), HummusGod (2014-11-14), kristatos (2014-11-14), menard_00 (2014-11-14)

Quote Originally Posted by Blue View Post
    Again:

Winterboard, iWidgets, LockHTML3, GroovyLock and SBHTML are all iOS 7 ONLY, the don't know a iPhone 6 or 6 Plus with screen rotation and the larger screen dimensions. Beside that it could be a Apple hardware bug (don't think so), not enough RAM (not possible, these widgets run on a quarter of the iP6 RAM) or even a iOS 8.1 HTML bug (not possible as it works for iP5/c/s).
    It has nothing todo with any specific widget. I had crashes on the 6plus with any widgets. Own and others.

As everything works fine on iPhone 5/c/s/ the only logical reason can be the missing iOS 8 support from theses tweaks.

It's annoying, I know, but it makes no sense to discuss that currently. We will see what happens if any of this tweaks will finally be updated to iOS 8 to limit the error.

AND: Even it's not my fault: If anyone is not satisfied with the current situation I'll send him his money back without any discussion. Just contact me.
    just sent a donation buddy. ive bought all ur themes i believe. ur a reliable honest themer.

NOW GIMME CORE, BLUE!

Just got my email lol

See what im saying? reliable.
    Last edited by HummusGod; 2014-11-14 at 11:34 PM.

18. The Following User Says Thank You to HummusGod For This Useful Post:

Blue (2014-11-15)

My iPhone is a Part of Me Padgoi's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by GUNNY29 View Post
    Press zip viewer then the box with arrow in its much quicker
    Thanks, trying that now.
    Last edited by Padgoi; 2014-11-14 at 11:53 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Blue View Post
    Again:

Oh dood please i did not want you to think i wasnt happy with the theme, i love the theme and i dont mine a respring here and there im Koo. And i understand that stuff is not updated yet to ios8, so we are lucky that stuff from ios7 actually works on ios8.👍

Got some icon requests here. Nice stuff so far. https://www.dropbox.com/sh/79uhfegn6...HWu-O8qDa?dl=0

-imageuploadedbymodmyi1416010642.948888.jpg

What do you guys think?

23. The Following User Says Thank You to kline1 For This Useful Post:

rshd301 (2014-11-15)

can i get a LIne Icleaner snapchat and spotify icons ?
    http://i1287.photobucket.com/albums/a623/SE_HoodGrapix/modmyicopy.jpg

Hello, here a request icon, thank you for help

https://www.dropbox.com/sh/erzj0undw...bhCous5aa?dl=0
    Last edited by cedricdu94; 2014-11-15 at 02:05 AM.

Uninstall iwidget only got one respring today. I use sbhtml. I hope Blue will make more sbhtml, i want the slideshow sbhtml
    iPhone 6 Plus GOLD AT&T 64GB 8.1 (mine)
    iPhone 6 GOLD Unlock 128GB 8.1 (wife)
    Pay for themes, please don't pirate. Themers work hard for their themes

27. The Following User Says Thank You to htrantk For This Useful Post:

tunechi (2014-11-15)

Page 20 of 128 FirstFirst ... 1018192021223070120 ... LastLast