Page 19 of 128 FirstFirst ... 917181920212969119 ... LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Core

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by bbrks View Post
    Guys please, would you mind telling me, I can't get my city name to show up. I am using LS uniAW with LockHTML3
    and you have checked the settings ? you can turn the city off

ufff sorry, I don't quite follow you...if you mean LockHTML settings, I think everything is OK, weather and forecast work fine .....just the city name is not there.

Thanks

ufff sorry, I don't quite follow you...if you mean LockHTML settings, I think everything is OK, weather and forecast work fine .....just the city name is not there.
    i mean in widget settings

Yes definitely, Settings/LockHTML/CORE LS uniAW and inside changed everything what was needed...at least what I thought was needed to be changed.

Master Theme Creator (aka Bluemetal) Blue's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 14,284 Times in 3,850 Posts

Yahoo or AccuWeather, what Location Code do you use ?

Tried both, but no result.

Thanks
    Thanked 3,526 Times in 977 Posts

Default Core
    Edit: the forecast updated but now I have a "Yahoo Demo" showing on top of the forecast, centered on the screen?????....
    Last edited by kristatos; 2014-11-14 at 06:03 PM.

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

Payment Sent (Unique Transaction ID # 48951256H1027782R)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Blue View Post
    what i did was go to yahoo weather type zipcode choose location and look in the web address towards the end there is a 5 or 6 digit number no letters thats the code

Quote Originally Posted by Blue View Post
    what i did was go to yahoo weather type zipcode choose location and look in the web address towards the end there is a 5 or 6 digit number no letters thats the code

Thanks

I did a force restart, icleaner and now the "Yahoo Demo" message is gone...strange...

11. The Following User Says Thank You to kristatos For This Useful Post:

dmick89 (2014-11-14)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by kristatos View Post
    Edit: the forecast updated but now I have a "Yahoo Demo" showing on top of the forecast, centered on the screen?????....
    You have the demo if your internet connection failed. even the forecast is a demo. Instead a location you have a "offline" text.

[QUOTE=richhee;7170310]what i did was go to yahoo weather type zipcode choose location and look in the web address towards the end there is a 5 or 6 digit number no letters thats the code

Okay, please check again if your location code ist right: 2443418

1. The result is what exactly ? Screenshot would be nice.
    2. Does it work with iWidgets ?

Works for me:

Last edited by Blue; 2014-11-14 at 06:39 PM.

13. The Following User Says Thank You to Blue For This Useful Post:

kristatos (2014-11-14)

My phone sometimes cause resprings. Is that because the iWidgets tweaks. SHow Birds in Uniaw was off by default but i still have reprings, i don't know if anyone get the same problem.
    iPhone 6 Plus GOLD AT&T 64GB 8.1 (mine)
    iPhone 6 GOLD Unlock 128GB 8.1 (wife)
    Pay for themes, please don't pirate. Themers work hard for their themes

Thanks

Default Core
    [QUOTE=Blue;7170320]You have the demo if your internet connection failed. even the forecast is a demo. Instead a location you have a "offline" text.

Quote Originally Posted by richhee View Post

Okay, please check again if your location code ist right: 2443418

1. The result is what exactly ? Screenshot would be nice.
    2. Does it work with iWidgets ?

Works for me:

Thanks...must've been that...I was in downtown Chicago and Data connection is really bad...all good now...

Beta 2 is out, go and grab it, thanks Blue
    iPhone 6 Plus GOLD AT&T 64GB 8.1 (mine)
    iPhone 6 GOLD Unlock 128GB 8.1 (wife)
    Pay for themes, please don't pirate. Themers work hard for their themes

17. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to htrantk For This Useful Post:

Blue (2014-11-14), dmick89 (2014-11-15)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by htrantk View Post
    My phone sometimes cause resprings. Is that because the iWidgets tweaks. SHow Birds in Uniaw was off by default but i still have reprings, i don't know if anyone get the same problem.
    Yes, there are currently issues with any kind of widgets and lockscreens on iOS 8 (read post 1 please)

Okay,

BETA 2 is OUT now.

I removed the icons from post 1, they're include now, but added Wallpaper PSDs to my Dropbox

I sent one email (with blind copy) successfully to all donators.

It is not possible that single donators did't get it.

Changelog:

* Fix for gap between Statusbar and Lockscreen widgets (Top values of Widget set to 0px at all CSS files)
    * Removed the redundant Finnish Low/High temp text
    * Added Danish translation for Yahoo weather for iWidgets and Lockscreen widget (choose dk)
    * International Date - switch for iWidget (and config files) added - sorts the date to Day/Date/Month/Year
    * Zeppelin logo (currently blurry because Zeppelin isn’t fully iOS 8 compatible)
    * Separate SBHTML widget added
    * Theme size reduction because I fixed the oversized „TimedWalls“ of UniAW
    * Theme/Wallpaper PSDs (see modmy thread, post 1)
    ————————————————————————————————————————————— ——
    * New or fixed Icons:
    Activator, Facebook, Flipboard, Gmail, Yahoo Weather, Telegram, Threema, Apple Store, Dropbox,
    Modmyi, navigonDACH, Racers, Shazam, Flickr, Finanzstatus, Telekom Programm-Manager, Kindle,
    Instagram, Chrome, TweetBot, Tumblr, TomTomUSA, TomTom Western Europe, Catapult King, Cliff Diving,
    Marantz Remote App, MyMovies Pro, Shopping List, DHL Tracking, SM Pro, Springtomize 3, Google Drive,
    Google Maps
    Last edited by Blue; 2014-11-14 at 06:55 PM.

19. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Blue For This Useful Post:

abbdc1 (2014-11-14), ahphon (2015-01-26), Darrenrooster (2014-11-14), dmick89 (2014-11-15), drmacrofish (2014-11-14), htrantk (2014-11-14), kristatos (2014-11-14), Mikka (2014-11-14), tunechi (2014-11-14), xelleron (2014-11-14)

Like how this one is progressing here. Donation sent. #1E853486640704049

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

@Blue
    Why is there a empty folder of LS UniAW_3.2? This was also at beta 1.

I'm addicted to jailbreak Mikka's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,057 Times in 368 Posts

hahaha..Mediafire is very slow...i need 8hours for 198mb....my inet has 100mbit....bad server.......

Thanks

nice with zeppelin logo, it maybe in need of that blur touch like the wallaper !!
    wil give SBHTML a try to se if wil bring down the number of resprings, but so far havent seen any changes i the theme, not yet

i think you have the 6 plus !! welcome to the world of resprings, nobody know fore scure what the reason is at this moment, som say i is APPLE that used a diferent kind of ram in the 6 plus that is the reason to the resprings, but maybe someone wise is working on a tweek, but still frustrating like HE..

i think you have the 6 plus !! welcome to the world of resprings, nobody know fore scure what the reason is at this moment, som say i is APPLE that used a diferent kind of ram in the 6 plus that is the reason to the resprings, but maybe someone wise is working on a tweek, but still frustrating like HE..

i have being trying to change a icon on my own, cant get it to work, no matter what i do nothing happens.
    here is the info playlist.
    bplist00ß 

!"#$%&54789:;=ABCDEFGHLNOPQR%TUV_CFBundleInfoDic tionaryVersion_DTPlatformVersion\CFBundleNameYDT SDKName_(UIViewControllerBasedStatusBarAppearance]CFBundleIcons_UIStatusBarStyle_LSRequiresIPhon eOS_CFBundleDisplayName_#NSLocationWhenInUseUsa geDescriptionZDTSDKBuild_CFBundleShortVersionStr ing_CFBundleSupportedPlatforms_ UISupportedInterfaceOrientations_BuildMachineOSB uild_DTPlatformBuild_MinimumOSVersion\DTXcodeB uild_CFBundleDevelopmentRegion_CFBundlePackage Type_CFBundleVersionZUIAppFonts^UIDeviceFamily]NSMainNibFile_CFBundleIdentifierWDTXcode_CFBun dleExecutable_CFBundleSignature^JBPilotVersion^D TPlatformName_CFBundleResourceSpecificationZDTCo mpilerS6.0S7.1_JyskeBankMobilbank[iphoneos7.1Ñ'(_CFBundlePrimaryIconÒ)*+4_CFBun dleIconFiles_UIPrerenderedIcon¨,-./0123\AppIcon29x29\AppIcon40x40\AppIcon60x60\AppIco n76x76TIconWIcon-72ZIcon-Small]Icon-Small-50 _UIStatusBarStyleLightContent YMobilbank_CDin placering bruges til at vise afstand til Jyske Banks afdelingerV11D167U2.8.2¡<XiPhoneOS£>?@_UIInterfa ceOrientationPortrait_#UIInterfaceOrientationLand scapeLeft_$UIInterfaceOrientationLandscapeRightU1 3E28V11D167S5.0V5B1008RdaTAPPLT1254£IJK_Effra_St d_Lt.ttf]Effra_Std.ttf_Effra_Std_Bd.ttf¡MZMainWindow_ dk.jyskebank.jyskemobilbankT0511ZMobileBankT????X iphoneos_ResourceRules.plist_"com.apple.compile rs.llvm.clang.1_0

can someone tell me the name of the folder ? i tryet dk.jyskebank.jyskemobilbank, but nothing.
    and when it comes to the icons i realy is blank,

is is for my bank app, use it every day so wil be happy if some one wood help.
    here it a icon that i can use, better than nothing-icon-60-3x.png
    Last edited by sju; 2014-11-14 at 08:15 PM.

ok i am on iPhone 6 Plus and i also get the resprings, sometimes i cant even get to my homescreen because as soon as it hits the homescreen it resprings. So after some testing at least for me the culprit is the Slideshow Widget, the first widget i put is of course UniAW and i have left my phone for at least half of day just with that one widget. So as soon as i put the Slideshow Widget the phone resprings and like i said sometimes i cant even get to my homescreen so i have to turn off the iPhone and then turn it back on for me to delete the slideshow widget. So thats just me maybe it will help some people out.

Page 19 of 128 FirstFirst ... 917181920212969119 ... LastLast