Page 79 of 614 FirstFirst ... 2969777879808189129179579 ... LastLast
Results 1,561 to 1,580 of 12261

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: UniAW7

Quote Originally Posted by Ian Nicoll View Post
    Don't understand you current condition, the moon is not in all conditions, plus, if you have "realMoon" active then the moon only shown between moonrise/set times, tap the top of the clock to check your moonrise/set times.
    Hi Ian,
    You can see in my 3rd screenie that im between my moonrise/set time, and I have realMoon active. I tried to disable the realMoon feature, but my Moon is still missing:
    -imageuploadedbymodmyi1417292730.766262.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by Kazuyoshi View Post
    weather condition cloudy --> no moon
    okay okay, no more questions 😁

Thanks
    Thanked 16,464 Times in 7,696 Posts

Default UniAW7
    Quote Originally Posted by bigmike3 View Post
    I am also running rc7 using as an widget running with no restrings for 30 minutes could never get it to run on 8.1 now i can on 8.1.1 iPhone 6+ 128gig thanks Ian and the team
    well… That's the fourth or fifth positive report on 6+ now since 8.1.1. Looks like it did fix some of the memory corruption that was causing so much trouble. Turns out I may be right after all. But I could've just as easily been totally wrong. Too early to completely celebrate - but I'm so happy for you 6+ owners that are having positive results!
    Last edited by NewD; 2014-11-29 at 11:24 PM.

iPhone? More like MyPhone Kazuyoshi's Avatar
    Thanks

So, I do have a problem on i6+ ww2.0 b26 installed.

.xml file is ok and filled with data also myloc.

But RC7 is not showing any data except the coordinates.

Perhaps anyone a hint for me?

Chris
    Matux is past ... Kazuyoshi is back (thx Simon )

Dropbox
    : exxOS -- Shine --

Livin the iPhone Life
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,910 Times in 606 Posts

Chris
    I can't get an xml file at all! Ip6 8.1.1 Changed the Documents folder permissions. Rebooted and respring a few times after WW install. Ran Weather.app too updated. All the tricks from original WW days and still nothing.

Any help would be much appreciated

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Jkauf55 For This Useful Post:

King_O_Hill (2014-11-29)

Quote Originally Posted by Jkauf55 View Post
    I can't get an xml file at all! Ip6 8.1.1 Changed the Documents folder permissions. Rebooted and respring a few times after WW install. Ran Weather.app too updated. All the tricks from original WW days and still nothing.

Any help would be much appreciated
    Please report this on the WW2 thread so we can keep each thread topical.

Check out WW3 for iOS 9/10 - Widget-Weather 3.0

7. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to King_O_Hill For This Useful Post:

Boots (2014-11-30), Kazuyoshi (2014-11-30)

Livin the iPhone Life
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,910 Times in 606 Posts

Oh crap sorry though I was there!

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Jkauf55 For This Useful Post:

King_O_Hill (2014-11-30)

nice on 8.1.1 looks stable now thanks to all
    Last edited by Alexweli69; 2014-11-30 at 04:17 PM.

Chris
    I got the same question with Katsuyoshi.

my device is 6+ 8.1.1, and groovylock 1.7.3, WW2.0 beta26 installed(location update set "GPS"),

and the widgetweather.xml is OK. The WW2.0 theme also shows location and weather info on lockscreen.

But there's no any weather or location data when the theme set to RC7.

May anyone give me a help? thanks

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Sandytw For This Useful Post:

Kazuyoshi (2014-11-30)

Quote Originally Posted by Sandytw View Post
    I got the same question with Katsuyoshi.
    my device is 6+ 8.1.1, and groovylock 1.7.3, WW2.0 beta26 installed(location update set "GPS"),
    and the widgetweather.xml is OK. The WW2.0 theme also shows location and weather info on lockscreen.
    But there's no any weather or location data when the theme set to RC7.
    May anyone give me a help? thanks
    Not sure about new beta but previous ones created an empty xml file, so the xml file you are seeing might just be the one created when installing WW2.

First check if WidgetWeather is in the Location Services (Privacy/Notification Services), if it's not their try Rebuilding you app list (Pangu - Utility - Rebuild App List) then re-spring.
    Location Update in WW settings must be set to GPS, in Extra Settings toggle "Writing Enabled" on & off and also "Force Refresh".

If all that doesn't work, the only way I got it working was uninstalling Cydia Substrates (which also deletes most of your tweaks) then reinstalling everything again.

EDIT: I just read your question again, my bad, the above info may not be for you but might be useful to others.

In the WW2.0 theme is the location & weather correct for your area?

In R7 Config.js file is WeatherSource set to widget weather?
    var WeatherSource = "widgetweather"; // locale, gps or widget weather.
    Just for test, try setting it on locale and change the code to your own. If you use "gps" it will use "myLocation.txt" file in your Documents folder created either by the toggle in WW2 or the MyLocation app.

Sorry have to do something right now so can't hang about waiting for reply.
    Last edited by <Ian Nicoll/>; 2014-11-30 at 06:36 AM.

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to <Ian Nicoll/> For This Useful Post:

Kazuyoshi (2014-11-30), King_O_Hill (2014-11-30)

I got nothing for that issue. If you have location and weather data in the WW2 base, I don't see how you don't have it for UniAW7???

Check out WW3 for iOS 9/10 - Widget-Weather 3.0

16. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to King_O_Hill For This Useful Post:

<Ian Nicoll/> (2014-11-30), Kazuyoshi (2014-11-30)

Update:

Okay i have jb 8.1.1 on my 6 plus installed.
    I must say so far its better than before!

When my theme updated before and switch to new weather conditions, it always resprings.
    Now its good. No resprings with that.

On imonitor a ( notification widget ) i dont see much different on memory.
    But somehow it is much stabel now.

So far so good.

All my cydia tweaks WW2.0 , lockhtml3. No slowanimations, activator, customLs. Works with no problems.
    And Ian,s location app work also perfect.

18. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Platini2000 For This Useful Post:

<Ian Nicoll/> (2014-11-30), Kazuyoshi (2014-11-30), King_O_Hill (2014-11-30), lostinthemes (2014-12-02), nik1975 (2014-11-30)

Not sure about new beta but previous ones created an empty xml file, so the xml file you are seeing might just be the one created when installing WW2.

First check if WidgetWeather is in the Location Services (Privacy/Notification Services), if it's not their try Rebuilding you app list (Pangu - Utility - Rebuild App List) then re-spring.
    Location Update in WW settings must be set to GPS, in Extra Settings toggle "Writing Enabled" on & off and also "Force Refresh".

If all that doesn't work, the only way I got it working was uninstalling Cydia Substrates (which also deletes most of your tweaks) then reinstalling everything again.

EDIT: I just read your question again, my bad, the above info may not be for you but might be useful to others.

In the WW2.0 theme is the location & weather correct for your area?

In R7 Config.js file is WeatherSource set to widget weather?
    var WeatherSource = "widgetweather"; // locale, gps or widget weather.
    Just for test, try setting it on locale and change the code to your own. If you use "gps" it will use "myLocation.txt" file in your Documents folder created either by the toggle in WW2 or the MyLocation app.

Sorry have to do something right now so can't hang about waiting for reply.
    Thank you, Ian. The location and weather are all correct in WW2.0 theme.

After changing the setting in Config.js file WeatherSource from widgetweather to gps, and rooted again, everything is OK now.

Though still don't know why I can't set widgetweather for the weather source, thanks again.

This theme is really awesome.

20. The Following User Says Thank You to Sandytw For This Useful Post:

<Ian Nicoll/> (2014-11-30)

My iPhone is a Part of Me signori's Avatar
    Thanks

Hello. I was wondering if there is away to enable the birds on RC7. I remember reading that dacal stopped them from working, even if they are turned on in the config file. Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by signori View Post
    Hello. I was wondering if there is away to enable the birds on RC7. I remember reading that dacal stopped them from working, even if they are turned on in the config file. Thanks.
    In the "animations.js" file, quite near the bottom, look for this:

Code:
    // BIRDS FROM IAN NICOLL

function createBirds() {
    	if (navigator.userAgent.indexOf('OS 8') == -1) {
    		if (where == "day") {
    			if (Show_Birds == true) {
    					var image = document.createElement("img");
    					image.id = "Birds";	
    					image.src = "Images/Weather/birds/Birds.gif";
    					document.getElementById("birdsContainer").appendChild(image);
    			}
    			if (V_Formation_Birds == true) {
    					image.id = "V_Birds";	
    					image.src = "Images/Weather/birds/V_Birds.gif";
    			}
    		}
    	}
    }

Now comment out these to lines with "//" as below:

Code:
    // BIRDS FROM IAN NICOLL

function createBirds() {
    //	if (navigator.userAgent.indexOf('OS 8') == -1) {
    		if (where == "day") {
    			if (Show_Birds == true) {
    					image.id = "Birds";	
    					image.src = "Images/Weather/birds/Birds.gif";
    			}
    			if (V_Formation_Birds == true) {
    					image.id = "V_Birds";	
    					image.src = "Images/Weather/birds/V_Birds.gif";
    			}
    		}
    //	}
    }

Let us know if they are working again (assuming you are now on iOS 8.1.1) if they are still not working just reverse what you did to disable them again.
    Last edited by <Ian Nicoll/>; 2014-11-30 at 04:47 PM.

23. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to <Ian Nicoll/> For This Useful Post:

Hip5 (2014-12-03), kristatos (2014-11-30), RKO1195 (2014-11-30), signori (2014-11-30)

Ian did you make a app to get coords?

Ian what Apps did you make? One for respringing, and one for getting our locations?
    Wanna try that upgrade from 8.1 to 8.1.1 now, what would you prefer, set my i6 as
    new iPhone, or can I use my itunes backup from 8.1?
    Last edited by TiLT1oNE; 2014-11-30 at 05:32 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by TiLT1oNE View Post
    Ian what Apps dod you make? One for respringing, and one for getting our locations?
    Yes & yes, I dod make a couple , I have redone them both for ios8 now + respring one now clears icon cache too now.
    The "Lat n Long" (originally called "GetMyLocation" but name too long for icon name on the screen) one I just got working on IOS 8 2 days ago after struggling for a week, I couldn't understand why it wasn't working, then I realised my stupid mistake, xCode have 2 Info.plist files, one for the real app & one for tests, I had been working on the test one for a week LOL...

The app is just something that's missing atm, an "on command" gps update of the coordinates, so it's just for people trying to save battery, you could then run UniAW7 with gps selected and update your coordinates as you like, my app will NOT be running in the background (this is my option) so you just open it up, hit "Get my location", the coordinates will update & give you a message telling you that they have been updated, then close the app, nothing running in background.

I will include it with UniAW7 when I Finish polishing it up a bit. BTY, it will also tell you how accurate the reading was (in meters), so if your not happy you can hit the button again & maybe get a better position.
    It will also tell you your altitude and altitude accuracy incase you were climbing a mountain or something. I could I guess also add the reverseGeocode so it will give you an address, it's not hard to do but I feel not really necessary.

Ian what Apps did you make? One for respringing, and one for getting our locations?
    Wanna try that upgrade from 8.1 to 8.1.1 now, what would you prefer, set my i6 as
    new iPhone, or can I use my itunes backup from 8.1?
    Set us as new phone. It's best practice to always do it this way when jailbreaking. Don't ask my why, I don't know, it's just the general advice given from people "in the know", which is not me, I just follow their advice.

Quote Originally Posted by RKO1195 View Post
    Ian did you make a app to get coords?
    Yes M8, see above.

But it's a "real" app so unfortunately I can't save to var/mobile/Library, I made a new folder in my phone called "Coordinates" in "var" folder, for some weird reason it's ok to save to "var" but I can't get past "mobile", so my app saves the myLocation.txt file to var/Coordinates.

I could try getting my app to run it root but it's not that big a deal really.
    Last edited by <Ian Nicoll/>; 2014-11-30 at 05:44 PM.

27. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to <Ian Nicoll/> For This Useful Post:

Dacal (2014-11-30), King_O_Hill (2014-11-30), Platini2000 (2014-12-01), RKO1195 (2014-12-07), signori (2014-11-30)

Thanks alot Ian Where can I get these 2 apps?

Yes, I can make it into a cydget once it comes out of RC versions, I did it with 6.4 but now I forgot how so will have to look at my 6.4 one LOL.
    That's awesome man! Now we just have to wait for Cydget to be updated. I suspect with this 8.1.1 jailbreak out, Cydget takes the back burner. Saurik will surely want to get the jailbreak stable before he moves on to theming. We're lucky we got winterboard updated before this TaiG jailbreak dropped. :-)

Thanks alot Ian Where can I get these 2 apps?
    Not finished yet, I still have icon to make and maybe add some colour, here is a short video I just made of it working, note the time stamp on the "myLocation.txt" files.
    Nothing fancy, just gets the job done, plus I don't know how to make fancy stuff yet LOL..

Sorry for the mess of my phone, I'm slowly doing my icons as lost them all when I upgraded to ios8.1.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qCUn...ature=youtu.be
    Last edited by <Ian Nicoll/>; 2014-11-30 at 06:10 PM.

31. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to <Ian Nicoll/> For This Useful Post:

dmick89 (2014-12-01), King_O_Hill (2014-11-30), kristatos (2014-11-30), Platini2000 (2014-11-30), RKO1195 (2014-12-07), SHARON1O (2014-11-30), TiLT1oNE (2014-11-30)

Page 79 of 614 FirstFirst ... 2969777879808189129179579 ... LastLast