Page 65 of 615 FirstFirst ... 1555636465666775115165565 ... LastLast
Results 1,281 to 1,300 of 12287

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: UniAW7

Good news, the dev of WidgetWeather is awesome. Perfect compatibility with old widgets now.

UniAW7 is working great.

-img_0017.png

My themes : Jade HD, Silex HD, BaSalt HD,ToPaz
    All are on Cydia and/or Theme It.

2. The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to Dacal For This Useful Post:

<Ian Nicoll/> (2014-11-23), bliken (2014-11-23), Boots (2014-11-23), chevymusclecar (2014-11-23), Darrenrooster (2014-11-23), jm26200 (2014-11-23), kristatos (2014-11-23), Marty McFly (2014-11-23), Mary48336 (2014-11-23), NewD (2014-11-23), nik1975 (2014-11-23), orangefreddie (2014-11-23), ottozuts (2014-11-23), Platini2000 (2014-11-24), RKO1195 (2014-11-23)

Yes! Awesomely awesome! ^^

...I bet the 6plus S has a8x 3core and 2gb ram!

4. The Following User Says Thank You to chevymusclecar For This Useful Post:

dmick89 (2014-11-23)

Default UniAW7
    Are they really going to call it the 6 Plus S? I've assumed since they announced the 6 Plus (mine comes in two days. Yay!) that they'd go straight to 7.

I'd think if they wanted to continue the S series, it would have been called 6 Pro.

Sorry for the aside.
    Thanks a lot to Sk37cH, DjeTouch, Alfroggy, Maxone, Jusephe and Meth. My phone would be boring without them.

Default UniAW7
    Quote Originally Posted by dmick89 View Post
    Are they really going to call it the 6 Plus S? I've assumed since they announced the 6 Plus (mine comes in two days. Yay!) that they'd go straight to 7.

I'd think if they wanted to continue the S series, it would have been called 6 Pro.

Sorry for the aside.
    All you have to do is say "6 plus S" out loud, and you'll know why that won't be the name 😁

I see what you mean orange! 😂😂

8. The Following User Says Thank You to chevymusclecar For This Useful Post:

orangefreddie (2014-11-23)

I'm going with 6S+

Check out WW3 for iOS 9/10 - Widget-Weather 3.0

10. The Following User Says Thank You to King_O_Hill For This Useful Post:

chevymusclecar (2014-11-23)

Thanks
    Thanked 16,486 Times in 7,705 Posts

Yes. Clearly it will be called 6S and 6S+. Only possibility IF they're staying with 'S' concept.. which they likely will.

Default UniAW7
    Quote Originally Posted by King_O_Hill View Post
    I'm going with 6S+
    Not to completely derail the thread..
    But with a rumored 12" iPad Pro on the way...

Why not iPhone Pro and iPhone Air and get rid of the numbers just like they did with the iPads.

Then you'd have pro and air MacBooks, pro and air iPads, and pro and air iPhones. Seems logical to me.
    Last edited by orangefreddie; 2014-11-23 at 06:15 AM.

14. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to NewD For This Useful Post:

bliken (2014-11-23), chevymusclecar (2014-11-23), Dacal (2014-11-23), Dexy88 (2014-11-23), itr2sti (2014-11-23), jm26200 (2014-11-23), kristatos (2014-11-23), Marmoul (2014-11-23), orangefreddie (2014-11-23), Platini2000 (2014-11-23)

Quote Originally Posted by Ian Nicoll View Post
    Hi Grant,

There is actually 2 ways to get the location, Standard Location Service & Significant-Change Location Service, the standard one is very sensitive (like you see the coordinates changing as you move around the room) but Apple warns this method is a battery eater, read about it here:
    https://developer.apple.com/library/...eLocation.html

In my app I used the standard method but at and of script I add [locationManager stopUpdatingLocation]; to stop the continuous updating, so basically my app just runs one time when you hit the button.

The other way (which in all honesty would have been good enough for WW2.0) won't update your location until you have moved a "Significant" distance (hence the name "Significant-Change Location Service"), anyway you can read about it in the above link but WW2.0 is already done with Standard method by the sounds of it.

My app still isn't ready to share but I will when it's done, Xcode 6 autoLayout is a pain in the ***!

My app now writes to a location.txt file in var/mobile/Documents folder (I can easily change this so it overwrites the current MyLocation.txt file) in the exact same format as the old MyLocation app did so no need to adjust code in widgets.

When you open the app and hit the "Get My Location" button it writes the coordinates automatically to the text file and shows you this on the screen (screenshot from my 4S):

I have still to figure out the autoLayout part and I also want to add a small message telling you if the text file got updated ok.

Looking forward to this. It will be nice to have something that grabs just the current lat and long. One reason I loved cydgets all I had to do was

Code:
    var manager = [[[CLLocationManager alloc] initWithEffectiveBundle: [NSBundle bundleForClass: CLLocationManager.class]]autorelease];
        manager.delegate = CLLocationManagerDelegate;
        manager.desiredAccuracy = kCLLocationAccuracyBest;
        [manager startUpdatingLocation];
        var coordinate = manager.location.coordinate;
        [manager stopUpdatingLocation];
        return coordinate;
    to get a persons location. Minimal effort and minimal effect on the battery. Soon as I grabbed the location that was it. I really wish GroovyLock or iWidgets would implement something like this. Seems so trivial, and would be better for everyone imho. Question though, does it run in the background on an interval, or would you need to manually refresh your location?

16. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to June'sIphone For This Useful Post:

<Ian Nicoll/> (2014-11-23), Boots (2014-11-23), Dacal (2014-11-23), kristatos (2014-11-23), Platini2000 (2014-11-30)

OK @ll, Widget Weather 2 is out. I can post a RC5 version of UniAW 7 if Ian is agree, it's a version for all iPhone. But if we do that, please, don't blame us for the respring issue !

It's definively a problem with 6/6+ and webkit and/or memory.

I'm on a 5, on iOS 8.1 and i don't have any respring (but i don't use a lot of tweaks !). Fyi, i have recently removed iConOmatic and other things like SBHTML because there were some strange issues with some tweaks that have not been upgraded.

18. The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to Dacal For This Useful Post:

#m37h{ (2016-08-17), <Ian Nicoll/> (2014-11-23), chevymusclecar (2014-11-23), Darrenrooster (2014-11-23), jm26200 (2014-11-23), kai312 (2014-11-23), kristatos (2014-11-23), lostinthemes (2014-11-26), Marmoul (2014-11-23), Mary48336 (2014-11-23), MegaTechMann (2014-11-23), NewD (2014-11-23), nik1975 (2014-11-23), Platini2000 (2014-11-23), signori (2014-11-23)

hi alll

sure waiting and of course never judge and above have the respect of labor

i know all more great work

regards

20. The Following User Says Thank You to jm26200 For This Useful Post:

Dacal (2014-11-23)

Quote Originally Posted by June'sIphone View Post
    Looking forward to this. It will be nice to have something that grabs just the current lat and long. One reason I loved cydgets all I had to do was

Code:
    var manager = [[[CLLocationManager alloc] initWithEffectiveBundle: [NSBundle bundleForClass: CLLocationManager.class]]autorelease];
        return coordinate;
    to get a persons location. Minimal effort and minimal effect on the battery. Soon as I grabbed the location that was it. I really wish GroovyLock or iWidgets would implement something like this. Seems so trivial, and would be better for everyone imho. Question though, does it run in the background on an interval, or would you need to manually refresh your location?
    Very interesting June. I must retry cydget one day.

22. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Dacal For This Useful Post:

<Ian Nicoll/> (2014-11-23), King_O_Hill (2014-11-23), Marty McFly (2014-11-23)

If Cydget ever gets updated that is.

Cmon that's not a fair comment. You are so far less than one day ahead of Saurik and he's had a lot more on his todo list.
    Click My Sig For my auros Mods

He's usually right on it with an update. I don't remember him ever taking this long.

He doesn't normally have to put so much into the actual jb process tho. He had a lot to do this time round and we have been getting updates for more important packages.
    Click My Sig For my auros Mods

Livin the iPhone Life
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,439 Times in 1,051 Posts

Well have tried this with the original DL for 6+ with the new WW and it still isn't any better I'm afraid, all birds, balloons and meteors are turned off and still repringing 😢

Quote Originally Posted by June'sIphone View Post

Code:
        return coordinate;
    June, maybe you can help me out here?

Below is the code I use, all works fine on my iph5 running 7.0.6, but on iph4S running 7.1.2 I get Cocoa error 513 (so it doesn't save the file) which I know is a permissions error but I check all permissions and both phones are exactly the same, thing is I am sure it worked yesterday on both phones LOL..

I also attach here the complete xCode project + the actual app file, I would be interested to know if it works in IOS8 as I cannot test this. So anybody here can grab the "GetLocation.zip" file attached here & test it in IOS8 that would be good, in IOS7 if it saves the coordinates to the "myLocation.txt" file you will get an alert view telling you it was successful, but in IOS8 the UIAlertView is no more, but I have the code for IOS8 ready in the project file but for testing you will need to actually look at the text file when it was last updated.

I also had issues with it duplicating the call, I was getting the data twice each time I pressed the button, couldn't find the reason why so in the end added the timer workaround!

The app does not update automatically as I add the [locationManager stopUpdatingLocation]; code same like you have, (if you remove this line it constantly updates as you move around) but I went one step further and totally kill the app from running in background with the key in the info.plist file (Application does not run in background = YES), I did this because I wanted all data to be clear each time the app starts so now nothing is cached at all.

Anyway, feel free to mess with it.

Code:
    #import "ViewController.h"
    @interface ViewController ()
    @property (nonatomic, strong) NSDate *lastUpdateTime; // create a property to hold current time.
    @end

@implementation ViewController {
        CLLocationManager *locationManager;
    }

- (void)viewDidLoad {
        [super viewDidLoad];
        self.lastUpdateTime = [NSDate date];  // In viewDidLoad, 'initialize' it to get the current time
        locationManager = [[CLLocationManager alloc] init];
    }

- (void)didReceiveMemoryWarning {
        [super didReceiveMemoryWarning];
        // Dispose of any resources that can be recreated.
    }

- (IBAction)getCurrentLocation:(id)sender {
        locationManager.delegate = (id)self;
        locationManager.desiredAccuracy = kCLLocationAccuracyBest;
        [locationManager startUpdatingLocation];
    }
    #pragma mark - CLLocationManagerDelegate

- (void)locationManager:(CLLocationManager *)manager
         didUpdateLocations:(NSArray *)locations
    {
        NSTimeInterval passedTime = -[self.lastUpdateTime timeIntervalSinceNow];

if(passedTime < 1) {
            return;
        }

CLLocation *currentLocation = [locations lastObject];
        self.lastUpdateTime = [NSDate date];

if (currentLocation != nil) {
            NSLog(@"Location updated: %@", currentLocation);
            _LatutideLabel.text = [NSString stringWithFormat:@"%.8f", currentLocation.coordinate.latitude];
            _LongitudeLabel.text = [NSString stringWithFormat:@"%.6f", currentLocation.coordinate.longitude];
            _GPSAccuracyLabel.text = [NSString stringWithFormat:@"%.2f", currentLocation.horizontalAccuracy];
            _AltitudeLabel.text = [NSString stringWithFormat:@"%.2f", currentLocation.altitude];
            _VerticalAccuracyLabel.text = [NSString stringWithFormat:@"%.2f", currentLocation.verticalAccuracy];
        }

NSString *newLocString = [NSString stringWithFormat:@"%s%f\n%s%f","Lat=",currentLocation.coordinate.latitude,"Long=",currentLocation.coordinate.longitude];
        NSString *path = @"var/mobile/Documents/myLocation.txt";
        NSError *error = nil;

// Save string and check for error
        if (![newLocString writeToFile:path atomically:YES encoding:NSUTF8StringEncoding error:&error]) {
            NSLog(@"An Error occurred: %@", error.localizedDescription);

} else {

UIAlertView *savedAlert = [[UIAlertView alloc] initWithTitle:@"Success!"message:@"The myLocation.txt file was updated." delegate:nil cancelButtonTitle:@"OK" otherButtonTitles:nil];
        [savedAlert show];
        }

// Stop Location Manager
        [locationManager stopUpdatingLocation];

}

@end

LOL.. I just notice the weird text on the button, will fix it tomorrow.

Quote Originally Posted by Dacal View Post
    OK @ll, Widget Weather 2 is out. I can post a RC5 version of UniAW 7 if Ian is agree, it's a version for all iPhone. But if we do that, please, don't blame us for the respring issue !

It's definively a problem with 6/6+ and webkit and/or memory.

I'm on a 5, on iOS 8.1 and i don't have any respring (but i don't use a lot of tweaks !). Fyi, i have recently removed iConOmatic and other things like SBHTML because there were some strange issues with some tweaks that have not been upgraded.
    No problem hear pal, release the beast
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -img_0679.png  
    Attached Files Attached Files
    Last edited by <Ian Nicoll/>; 2014-11-23 at 07:14 PM.

29. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to <Ian Nicoll/> For This Useful Post:

Dacal (2014-11-23), Darrenrooster (2014-11-23), Dexy88 (2014-11-24), King_O_Hill (2014-11-23), kristatos (2014-11-23), nik1975 (2014-11-23), RKO1195 (2014-11-25)

Thx Ian, i will do it soon. Need to prepare the diner... My turn :/

31. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Dacal For This Useful Post:

<Ian Nicoll/> (2014-11-23), Darrenrooster (2014-11-23), King_O_Hill (2014-11-23), kristatos (2014-11-23), lostinthemes (2014-11-26), Marmoul (2014-11-23), nik1975 (2014-11-23)

Page 65 of 615 FirstFirst ... 1555636465666775115165565 ... LastLast