Page 605 of 614 FirstFirst ... 105505555595603604605606607 ... LastLast
Results 12,081 to 12,100 of 12264

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: UniAW7

Thanks
    Thanked 16,465 Times in 7,696 Posts

Default UniAW7
    Okay.. that worked for balloon correct height/width.

Here's the only remaining issue.. and it's the case in all these 1/3rd size widgets.. the balloon path drags too low... on the ground.. ..

I think that has to be adjusted in animations.js. I'll experiment..

And to be a little picky, Menard, the cloud images look "flattened" too (in the widget I'm importing your settings to).. "stretched flat".. was that to make them fit the smaller window size? Or is that another adjustment you did in the style.css for width not height?
    Last edited by NewD; 2017-04-14 at 02:45 PM.

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to NewD For This Useful Post:

dubailive (2017-04-14), jm26200 (2017-04-15)

Wau really great, you would at least share the weather icon

4. The Following User Says Thank You to schalker44 For This Useful Post:

dubailive (2017-04-14)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by schalker44 View Post
    Wau really great, you would at least share the weather icon
    It's part of Dubailive's paid packages.

6. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to NewD For This Useful Post:

dubailive (2017-04-14), jm26200 (2017-04-15), schalker44 (2017-04-14)

Ok thanks, what is the widget

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by schalker44 View Post
    Ok thanks, what is the widget
    DubsGrayBlueSBHTML-UniAW-WW3

..but I don't see it on his site yet. It may not be released yet. I was helping him with some coding.

Dubs, is this one released yet?

9. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to NewD For This Useful Post:

dubailive (2017-04-15), jm26200 (2017-04-15), schalker44 (2017-04-15)

Quote Originally Posted by NewD View Post
    DubsGrayBlueSBHTML-UniAW-WW3

..but I don't see it on his site yet. It may not be released yet. I was helping him with some coding.

Dubs, is this one released yet?
    Thanks NewD, Not yet released, once I am back from my Vacation will need to work on many to be packaged.
    If you chase two rabbits, you will lose them both
    www.dubailive.space

11. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to dubailive For This Useful Post:

jm26200 (2017-04-17), NewD (2017-04-15), schalker44 (2017-04-15)

Ok thanks for info, have it not yet found in the app, still great work from you

13. The Following User Says Thank You to schalker44 For This Useful Post:

dubailive (2017-04-15)

Thanks

Default UniAW7
    Morkino and Jacques,

For the longest while now - staring at the code we added to the DayForecast for adding DATE to the weekday - it's bothered me that that code is 'trapped' inside a FOR loop... that deals ONLY with the 5 day forecast itself. The creating of an array of dates that have the wrap-around aspect for end of month (27,28,1,2,3 or 29,30,31,1,2) should be function or section of code all to itself that outputs and 'array' of numbers like:
    var dates = [28,29,30,1,2,3,4,5,6]..

This idea came up for me too because Dubailive, in some of our coding work for his widgets, after falling in love with my Forecast Summaries asked me if I could the 'dates' to the day names in the Forecast Summaries too.. just like we'd added to the 5-day forecast. Why not be able to have the same thing showing in my (up to) 10-day forecast summaries too. But somehow that variable 'TOMORROW' you guys created, NEEDED a FOR loop to gather the dates but that variable TOMORROW wasn't exportable to other sections of my code without first being somewhere 'saved' in a variable array.

So.. after some noodling.. I've redone our code there - keeping the part you guys wrote OUT of the //FORECAST DAY loop itself (which only needs to create 5 dates using your method). I moved it into its own LOOP creating an array of 10 'tomorrow's' if you will. The '.push' command adds things to an array for use elsewhere later.. So here's the new code I'm adding to the base.. I think you'll see how a 'little more clean' it is.. and how I can use the result of your great code for importing to other functions simply with the variable array "dates[]".

Code:
    // CREATE FORECAST DATES ARRAY /* new for WW3; credit to Morkino & Jm26200 */
    var DayNum = currentTime.getDate(); /* adding the number of the day */
    var Today = currentTime.getDate();
    var Tomorrow = 0;
    var dates = [];
    for (var i=1; i < 11; i++) {
    var Leap = 27; /* factoring in Lead years */
    if (currentTime.getFullYear() % 4 == 0 && currentTime.getFullYear() % 100 != 0) { Leap = 28; }
    else if (currentTime.getFullYear() % 400 == 0) { Leap = 28; }

if (currentTime.getHours() == 0 ||currentTime.getHours() < 3) { /* workaround for API's not updating between 12am and 3am */
    DayNum = DayNum - 1; Today = Today -1;
    }
    switch(currentTime.getMonth()+1) {
    case 1:
    case 3:
    case 5:
    case 7:
    case 8:
    case 10:
    case 12:
    if (Today > 30) { DayNum = 0; }
    else if (Tomorrow > 30) { DayNum = 1-i; }
    Tomorrow = DayNum+i;
    break;
    case 2:
    if (Today > Leap) { DayNum = 0; }
    else if (Tomorrow > Leap) { DayNum = 1-i; }
    Tomorrow = DayNum + i;
    break;
    case 4:
    case 6:
    case 9:
    case 11:
    if(Today > 29) { DayNum = 0; }
    else if (Tomorrow > 29) { DayNum = 1-i; }
    Tomorrow = DayNum+i;
    break;
    }
    dates.push(Tomorrow);
    }
    dates.splice(0, 0, Today); //splice Today's date into array position [0];

// DAY FORECAST
    for (var i=1; i < 6; i++) {
    $("#Day" + i).removeClass();
    if (lang == "ge") {
    $("#Day" + i).html(days[obj.dayofweek[i]-1].substring(0,2) + " " + ( Use_Date_with_Weekday == true ? ( Forecast_Date_Suffix == true ? Suffix(dates[i]) : dates[i] ) : "" ) );
    } else {
    $("#Day" + i).html(days[obj.dayofweek[i]-1].substring(0,3) + " " + ( Use_Date_with_Weekday == true ? ( Forecast_Date_Suffix == true ? Suffix(dates[i]) : dates[i] ) : "" ) );
    }
    $("#Day" + i + "Pop").html(obj.pop[i] + "%");
    $("#Day" + i + "Icon").attr("src", dualP + "Icon Sets/" + iconSetForForecast+ "/" + AdjustIcon(obj.code[i], "day") + ".png");
    if (Hi_Lo_Reversed == false) {
    $("#Day" + i + "HiLo").html('' + obj.low[i]  +  tempUnit_Forecast + " / " + '' + obj.high[i] + tempUnit_Forecast) + '';
    } else {
    $("#Day" + i + "HiLo").html('' + obj.high[i] +  tempUnit_Forecast + " / " + '' + obj.low[i] + tempUnit_Forecast) + '';
    }
    }
    Last edited by NewD; 2017-04-17 at 12:50 PM.

15. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to NewD For This Useful Post:

dubailive (2017-04-15), jm26200 (2017-04-17), Mary48336 (2017-04-16)

Thanks

Default UniAW7
    And rather embarrassingly I have to confess that the Jacques/Morkino code I added to the base end of last month - isn't going to work end of this month.. .. I tested just yesterday (while working on another aspect of the code) by setting the clock on my computer and phone ahead to April 28th. And the forecast read 28,29,30,31,32... .

Reason is (and it probably wasn't this way in Morkino/Jacques' original) I declare the DayNum, Today and Tomorrow variable "inside the FOR loop".. where they keep getting reset to 0 each time thru the loop. Silly noob coding error. Ugh.

Those three variables need to be declared outside the loop.. All fixed in the base linked in my signature. Sorry, modders. Dumb mistake.. but you will need to update your mods or people will be complaining later this month. :/.

If you just, in the main.js, replace the //DAY FORECAST section of code (down thru the last } that closes the FOR loop) with the section of code in my last post. All will be fine. Don't hesitate to ask questions. My apologies gang. I should have done the proper "advance the clock" test before I released.

17. The Following User Says Thank You to NewD For This Useful Post:

jm26200 (2017-04-17)

edit

PS : sure search easy
    Last edited by jm26200; 2017-04-17 at 04:29 PM.
    Iphone 7 IOS 10.1.1

Morkino and Jacques,

For the longest while now - staring at the code we added to the DayForecast for adding DATE to the weekday - it's bothered me that that code is 'trapped' inside a FOR loop... that deals ONLY with the 5 day forecast itself. The creating of an array of dates that have the wrap-around aspect for end of month (27,28,1,2,3 or 29,30,31,1,2) should be function or section of code all to itself that outputs and 'array' of numbers like:
    var dates = [28,29,30,1,2,3,4,5,6]..

This idea came up for me too because Dubailive, in some of our coding work for his widgets, after falling in love with my Forecast Summaries asked me if I could the 'dates' to the day names in the Forecast Summaries too.. just like we'd added to the 5-day forecast. Why not be able to have the same thing showing in my (up to) 10-day forecast summaries too. But somehow that variable 'TOMORROW' you guys created, NEEDED a FOR loop to gather the dates but that variable TOMORROW wasn't exportable to other sections of my code without first being somewhere 'saved' in a variable array.

So.. after some noodling.. I've redone our code there - keeping the part you guys wrote OUT of the //FORECAST DAY loop itself (which only needs to create 5 dates using your method). I moved it into its own LOOP creating an array of 10 'tomorrow's' if you will. The '.push' command adds things to an array for use elsewhere later.. So here's the new code I'm adding to the base.. I think you'll see how a 'little more clean' it is.. and how I can use the result of your great code for importing to other functions simply with the variable array "dates[]".

Code:
    // CREATE FORECAST DATES ARRAY /* new for WW3; credit to Morkino & Jm26200 */
    var DayNum = currentTime.getDate(); /* adding the number of the day */
    var Today = currentTime.getDate();
    var Tomorrow = 0;
    var dates = [];
    for (var i=1; i < 11; i++) {
    var Leap = 27; /* factoring in Lead years */
    if (currentTime.getFullYear() % 4 == 0 && currentTime.getFullYear() % 100 != 0) { Leap = 28; }
    else if (currentTime.getFullYear() % 400 == 0) { Leap = 28; }

if (currentTime.getHours() == 0 ||currentTime.getHours() < 3) { /* workaround for API's not updating between 12am and 3am */
    DayNum = DayNum - 1; Today = Today -1;
    }
    switch(currentTime.getMonth()+1) {
    case 1:
    case 3:
    case 5:
    case 7:
    case 8:
    case 10:
    case 12:
    if (Today > 30) { DayNum = 0; }
    else if (Tomorrow > 30) { DayNum = 1-i; }
    Tomorrow = DayNum+i;
    break;
    case 2:
    if (Today > Leap) { DayNum = 0; }
    else if (Tomorrow > Leap) { DayNum = 1-i; }
    Tomorrow = DayNum + i;
    break;
    case 4:
    case 6:
    case 9:
    case 11:
    if(Today > 29) { DayNum = 0; }
    else if (Tomorrow > 29) { DayNum = 1-i; }
    Tomorrow = DayNum+i;
    break;
    }
    dates.push(Tomorrow);
    }
    dates.splice(0, 0, Today); //splice Today's date into array position [0];

// DAY FORECAST
    for (var i=1; i < 6; i++) {
    $("#Day" + i).removeClass();
    if (lang == "ge") {
    $("#Day" + i).html(days[obj.dayofweek[i]-1].substring(0,2) + " " + ( Use_Date_with_Weekday == true ? ( Forecast_Date_Suffix == true ? Suffix(dates[i]) : dates[i] ) : "" ) );
    } else {
    $("#Day" + i).html(days[obj.dayofweek[i]-1].substring(0,3) + " " + ( Use_Date_with_Weekday == true ? ( Forecast_Date_Suffix == true ? Suffix(dates[i]) : dates[i] ) : "" ) );
    }
    $("#Day" + i + "Pop").html(obj.pop[i] + "%");
    $("#Day" + i + "Icon").attr("src", dualP + "Icon Sets/" + iconSetForForecast+ "/" + AdjustIcon(obj.code[i], "day") + ".png");
    if (Hi_Lo_Reversed == false) {
    $("#Day" + i + "HiLo").html('' + obj.low[i]  +  tempUnit_Forecast + " / " + '' + obj.high[i] + tempUnit_Forecast) + '';
    } else {
    $("#Day" + i + "HiLo").html('' + obj.high[i] +  tempUnit_Forecast + " / " + '' + obj.low[i] + tempUnit_Forecast) + '';
    }
    }
    Congratulations sir NewD
    Trying just now and all ok change date on pc begin 26 to 31 for this month and day forecast good
    great thx and great codding
    Iphone 7 IOS 10.1.1

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by jm26200 View Post
    Congratulations sir NewD
    Trying just now and all ok change date on pc begin 26 to 31 for this month and day forecast good
    great thx and great codding
    Thanks for testing, Jacques!! It was a stupid error on my part.. I feel silly.. I know it's not easy to go back and redo several mods you've done.

21. The Following User Says Thank You to NewD For This Useful Post:

jm26200 (2017-04-18)

Thanks for testing, Jacques!! It was a stupid error on my part.. I feel silly.. I know it's not easy to go back and redo several mods you've done.
    Errare humanum este
    and sure not stupid error me also see and no said coz think all see and change code sorry for no more communicate but in English not easy
    and use simple code ...
    one for 30 and other for 31
    only put this and other case 32 to 36
    switch (Tomorrow){
    case 31: Tomorrow = 1;
    break;
    case 32: Tomorrow = 2;
    break;
    case 33: Tomorrow = 3;
    break;
    case 34: Tomorrow = 4;
    break;
    case 35: Tomorrow = 5;
    break;
    default: ;
    }
    And now use ur code
    You are a great maitre in the code sure and must now change more LS andd SB .
    Regards
    Last edited by jm26200; 2017-04-18 at 09:52 AM.
    Iphone 7 IOS 10.1.1

23. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to jm26200 For This Useful Post:

eric627 (2017-04-18), King_O_Hill (2017-04-19)

Hey guys. Having some trouble with 'Uniaw7.1_Elegante_OF.' When I have the animation on, the degrees and city name start to flicker in and out and just 'hides' most if not all the time. When I have the animations off it works fine. Any suggestions or help would be appreciated.

Quote Originally Posted by JoeGee278 View Post
    Hey guys. Having some trouble with 'Uniaw7.1_Elegante_OF.' When I have the animation on, the degrees and city name start to flicker in and out and just 'hides' most if not all the time. When I have the animations off it works fine. Any suggestions or help would be appreciated.
    https://app.box.com/s/hqyiet9smfnd3zgnan293h07inxscob0

Try this one works for me if this happens to be the one u are talking about

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

26. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Pitter8 For This Useful Post:

JoeGee278 (2017-04-18), MrsReval (2017-04-19), schalker44 (2017-04-18)

Quote Originally Posted by Pitter8 View Post
    https://app.box.com/s/hqyiet9smfnd3zgnan293h07inxscob0

Try this one works for me if this happens to be the one u are talking about

Better shot cause u can see the animations.

28. The Following User Says Thank You to Pitter8 For This Useful Post:

JoeGee278 (2017-04-18)

Thank u sir. It works if I use anemone but when I try to use with Xen HTML it crashes when I mess with the settings. Would you happen to know how to set up not using anemone?

Use as widget is problem-free

Thank u sir. It works if I use anemone but when I try to use with Xen HTML it crashes when I mess with the settings. Would you happen to know how to set up not using anemone?
    I use it in XenHTML but I put it in SBHTML folder.

32. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Pitter8 For This Useful Post:

jm26200 (2017-04-20), JoeGee278 (2017-04-20), King_O_Hill (2017-04-20)

Thanks

You must have some other tweak conflicting with XenHTML in some way. I've never heard of Settings in XenHTML crashing. All these widgets are working flawlessly for me in XenHTML and Anemone both. What phone and firmware are you on?

34. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to NewD For This Useful Post:

JoeGee278 (2017-04-20), Maktero (2017-04-20)

Page 605 of 614 FirstFirst ... 105505555595603604605606607 ... LastLast