Page 603 of 614 FirstFirst ... 103503553593601602603604605613 ... LastLast
Results 12,041 to 12,060 of 12263

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: UniAW7

Quote Originally Posted by NewD View Post
    If you're running Menard's widget in SBHTML/GROOVYLOCK it won't work without a code change.. Menard needs to change his mods to my newer code if people on ios8 using SBHTML want to use it.

And "my fault"... not his..
    Yes I would thank you!🏻

Quote Originally Posted by NewD View Post
    If you're running Menard's widget in SBHTML/GROOVYLOCK it won't work without a code change.. Menard needs to change his mods to my newer code if people on ios8 using SBHTML want to use it.

And "my fault"... not his..
    Is this newer code in your Sig? I'll also change the radar.js to what you suggested!

3. The Following User Says Thank You to menard_00 For This Useful Post:

nik1975 (2017-03-22)

Thanks
    Thanked 16,464 Times in 7,696 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by menard_00 View Post
    Is this newer code in your Sig? I'll also change the radar.js to what you suggested!
    Umm.. yes.. I think the main line that affects iOS 8 people is the addition of the GroovyPlus variable in Config.js.. and then in main.js, updateWeather() function - note the change to the groovyAPI.do "else if" line, bro.

I think I made some other minor changes since you did this update to your radar mod - but the "big one" is what I stated there that's giving iOS 8 folks NOT using GroovyPlus stuff the headache..

So yes... redownload the U7_Base in my sig and get those Groovy lines updated and it will work for Mike and Nik and others on 8 using GroovyLock/SBHTML

5. The Following User Says Thank You to NewD For This Useful Post:

nik1975 (2017-03-22)

Thanks

Menard,
    CONFIRMED... All you really need to change in your recent two mods with Radar stuff is the line in main.js updateWeather function - the 'else if' line about Groovy... make it look like this..

Code:
    } else if (GroovyPlus == true)  {
    Leave the groovyAPI.do line alone (the next one down)..

Then in Config.js add this line as the first line in the MAIN OPTIONS.. (well in your config.js - all of Ian's section headers seem like they're removed)... If you want to start fresh with the one from my base in my sig.. that would be best.. and add your radar variables to that one at the beginning of the Main Options section.. OR you can just add this line anywhere near the top of the one you have now.

Code:
    var GroovyPlus = false; //true for use only with GroovyAPI+, GroovyLock+ & GroovyBoard+ in iOS8
    That's all that's needed..

Mike, you can do this yourself too and the Menard widget will work for you now. But as I recall, Mike, you tend not to like to get your 'hands dirty' opening a widget and changing code.. LOL... You like it all done FOR you. ;0..

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

I've noticed that too. All the radar locations are being loaded in the html. Do you think that's what is causing it to lag?
    Another option would be to make the radar 'img' a div.. and have the location source be called in the CSS, as a background URL. That may help to load the widget faster and then it just loads the radar that's chosen in the options.plist. I think so, anyways
    I'll change it up and see if that helps.

Hey menard, how did you go with this? Did changing it help to load the widget any faster? Seems like it's getting longer and longer to load up once it's time to refresh it's self with new data.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Panties For This Useful Post:

NewD (2017-03-26)

Quote Originally Posted by Panties View Post
    Hey menard, how did you go with this? Did changing it help to load the widget any faster? Seems like it's getting longer and longer to load up once it's time to refresh it's self with new data.
    I've been working 14 hr shifts, on nights, with 1 day off every 2 weeks. My next day off is Tuesday. I'll have a look at it then. Sorry to take so long!

10. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to menard_00 For This Useful Post:

#m37h{ (2017-03-27), kristatos (2017-03-27), Mary48336 (2017-03-27), NewD (2017-03-27), nik1975 (2017-03-27)

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

I've been working 14 hr shifts, on nights, with 1 day off every 2 weeks. My next day off is Tuesday. I'll have a look at it then. Sorry to take so long!
    Mate, please don't say sorry at all. I'm sorry if that came across as being pushy or rude towards you and all your work that has gone into your widget mod and if I seemed to be implying that I needed you to fix this fast. So I'm sorry mate, truely that wasn't my intention and please don't spend your 1 day off working on this. I'm enjoying using the widget as is + I think it was something else I had installed that was causing lots of issues like going from 100% bat to the phone shutting off saying it had a dead batt within 1 hr only to put it on charge and within 5 min it was over 30% charged. So something was a hungry resource user which caused system wide problems.. and not your widget taking any longer than it normal does.

12. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Panties For This Useful Post:

kristatos (2017-03-27), Marty McFly (2017-03-27), menard_00 (2017-03-27), NewD (2017-03-27)

Thanks
    Thanked 3,526 Times in 977 Posts

Default UniAW7
    Mate, please don't say sorry at all. I'm sorry if that came across as being pushy or rude towards you and all your work that has gone into your widget mod and if I seemed to be implying that I needed you to fix this fast. So I'm sorry mate, truely that wasn't my intention and please don't spend your 1 day off working on this. I'm enjoying using the widget as is + I think it was something else I had installed that was causing lots of issues like going from 100% bat to the phone shutting off saying it had a dead batt within 1 hr only to put it on charge and within 5 min it was over 30% charged. So something was a hungry resource user which caused system wide problems.. and not your widget taking any longer than it normal does.
    Do you have a 6s?...this is only if you have a 6s...

The first batch of 6s produced had an issue with the battery...I have one of those...phone would shut down with 20-15% battery and as soon as I plugged it in to charge it would go up to 25-30%...battery drain was bad...

Apple has a free-of-charge battery replacement for certain 6s...you can google it and see if your serial qualifies...don't know if also 6s+ had the same issue...now my battery drain is normal...and I always have UniAW with animations on both SB and LS...

Then again, if you don't have a 6s/+ then it may be something else...
    Last edited by kristatos; 2017-03-27 at 07:56 AM.

14. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to kristatos For This Useful Post:

#m37h{ (2017-03-27), Mary48336 (2017-03-27), menard_00 (2017-03-27)

Default UniAW7
    Mate, please don't say sorry at all. I'm sorry if that came across as being pushy or rude towards you
    It's all good bro No need to apologize! I didn't take it that way at all. I replied in a hurry and could have explained myself a little better.
    I did try doing it on my phone, but I'd get called away a couple of hours at a time and I'd forget where I left off... LOL. Tuesday I'll be able to sit at my PC, without distractions. I'm curious to see what's causing the delay, myself.
    I'll also clean up my code using NewD's suggestion and make it compatible with older iOS versions!
    Last edited by menard_00; 2017-03-27 at 08:39 AM.

16. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to menard_00 For This Useful Post:

#m37h{ (2017-03-27), kristatos (2017-03-27), Mary48336 (2017-03-27), nik1975 (2017-03-27)

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by kristatos View Post
    Do you have a 6s?...this is only if you have a 6s...

The first batch of 6s produced had an issue with the battery...I have one of those...phone would shut down with 20-15% battery and as soon as I plugged it in to charge it would go up to 25-30%...battery drain was bad...

Apple has a free-of-charge battery replacement for certain 6s...you can google it and see if your serial qualifies...don't know if also 6s+ had the same issue...now my battery drain is normal...and I always have UniAW with animations on both SB and LS...

Then again, if you don't have a 6s/+ then it may be something else...
    No mate, I've got a 6 on iOS 10.2. Have read about this happening with the 6+ but not on the 6 so thought it must have been a jailbroken issue with something I've installed. Have had phone on charge all day so yet to know if it will continue, with the things I have uninstalled yet.

It's all good bro No need to apologize! I didn't take it that way at all. I replied in a hurry and could have explained myself a little better.
    I did try doing it on my phone, but I'd get called away a couple of hours at a time and I'd forget where I left off... LOL. Tuesday I'll be able to sit at my PC, without distractions. I'm curious to see what's causing the delay, myself.
    I'll also clean up my code using NewD's suggestion and make it compatible with older iOS versions!
    Glad it wasn't taken that why, I know its easy for things to get taken certain ways when things are just written and read.

Yep can get frustrating doing anything like changing or adding code on your phone. Don't know how many times I've changed a false to a true and I've left an extra "e" on the end "truee" and wonder why it hasn't changed... lol.

Well I hope it doesn't end up being to much of an issue in finding and fixing the delay for you mate. Wish I could offer to help, but coding is way over my head. Tinkering with code on the phone is about as good as I get and thats only changing or adding numbers to move things around or adding a font haha.

Thanks

Default UniAW7
    No mate, I've got a 6 on iOS 10.2. Have read about this happening with the 6+ but not on the 6 so thought it must have been a jailbroken issue with something I've installed. Have had phone on charge all day so yet to know if it will continue, with the things I have uninstalled yet.
    ALL Lithium ion batteries will begin to act this way when they're at the end of their life. 2 years is the maximum life of a lion battery to give you "normal" service. If you got your iPhone 6 when they first came out - it's time to replace the battery anyway.

19. The Following User Says Thank You to NewD For This Useful Post:

Panties (2017-03-28)

Get the "Battery Life" app from the AppStore. It will tell you the condition of your battery and it's free.

Battery Life: check device's runtimes by Robert Tkotzyk
    https://appsto.re/us/zeBBab.i

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Check out WW3 for iOS 9/10 - Widget-Weather 3.0

21. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to King_O_Hill For This Useful Post:

chevymusclecar (2017-03-28), kristatos (2017-03-27), Mary48336 (2017-03-29), menard_00 (2017-03-27), mike42 (2017-03-27), NewD (2017-03-27), nik1975 (2017-03-27), Panties (2017-03-28)

Quote Originally Posted by King_O_Hill View Post
    Get the "Battery Life" app from the AppStore. It will tell you the condition of your battery and it's free.

Thanks King_O_Hill but I'm not looking to good on my 5s-imageuploadedbymodmyi1490631906.804368.jpg

23. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to mike42 For This Useful Post:

jose905 (2017-04-04), nik1975 (2017-03-27)

Probably time for a new battery.

Check out WW3 for iOS 9/10 - Widget-Weather 3.0

25. The Following User Says Thank You to King_O_Hill For This Useful Post:

mike42 (2017-03-28)

27. The Following User Says Thank You to NewD For This Useful Post:

King_O_Hill (2017-03-27)

Probably time for a new battery.

Yes or wait for the new iPhone !🏻

29. The Following User Says Thank You to mike42 For This Useful Post:

Mary48336 (2017-03-29)

Hey guys and girls now sure if it's OK to ask here but it's to do with this thread.

As u no I am still noob and modding. Crap to b honest.
    As all from u great people share and I play.

But I have idea for weather animation window kinda of way.
    But wondering is its possible to have just elements only weather showing like sample. If raining have weather image icon picture with little rain anamtion with it that's it and so on?!

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

I will never trust my status bar battery % again

Default UniAW7
    My day off came a little late. I moved the src links from HTML to the CSS, but it still lags.
    I used NewD's recent version, so it should work for GroovyLock now.
    This outage should be over in a couple of weeks. I'll take a look at it again and see if I can get it to load any faster. I'll also add more locations.

https://www.mediafire.com/download/o4bz4fzefo52293
    Last edited by menard_00; 2017-04-01 at 01:24 PM.

33. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to menard_00 For This Useful Post:

kristatos (2017-04-01), NewD (2017-04-01), nik1975 (2017-04-01)

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

My day off came a little late. I moved the src links from HTML to the CSS, but it still lags.
    I used NewD's recent version, so it should work for GroovyLock now.
    This outage should be over in a couple of weeks. I'll take a look at it again and see if I can get it to load any faster. I'll also add more locations.

https://www.mediafire.com/download/o4bz4fzefo52293
    If it's loading all the radar loop locations, then that would be the reason for lag. Is it coded for user selection or auto detection of the region one is in?

Edit: I wouldn't be able to load it on any of the dinosaur devices I use but did load it on a Mac. I removed all the locations except GulfCoast with no slow startup. I pasted back the other locations, refreshed with about a 7 second startup. Console shows it is loading all locations into memory. It appears that it's not honoring the single selection of one RadarRegion. Console also noted some small errors in animation & style css and html is trying to load a non existent location.js. Not that it matters on an iPhone but the hourly forecast right side is not hidden. The nearest container to hide it with overflow-x would be WeatherContainer.

2nd Edit: Sorry, I went back a few replies and noticed that you are aware that it is loading all locations. You are probably going to have to create a function to return the user selected single RadarRegion.
    Last edited by catalyst7; 2017-04-01 at 06:39 PM.

35. The Following User Says Thank You to catalyst7 For This Useful Post:

menard_00 (2017-04-02)

Page 603 of 614 FirstFirst ... 103503553593601602603604605613 ... LastLast