Page 587 of 614 FirstFirst ... 87487537577585586587588589597 ... LastLast
Results 11,721 to 11,740 of 12265

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.


Thread: UniAW7

  1. #11721
    If my suspicion is right you also should get that when the condition is "rain", "hail" or "thunderstorm".
    "cloud" uses the createDarkClouds(), whereas "partlycloudy" and "mostlycloudy" use createWhiteClouds() instead.
    Nothing is impossible only miracles take a bit longer!

  2. The Following User Says Thank You to rasputin007 For This Useful Post:

    oswaldo-1985 (2017-02-09)

  3. #11722
    Quote Originally Posted by rasputin007 View Post
    If my suspicion is right you also should get that when the condition is "rain", "hail" or "thunderstorm".
    "cloud" uses the createDarkClouds(), whereas "partlycloudy" and "mostlycloudy" use createWhiteClouds() instead.
    Thank you Rasputin but I put DarkClouds in "mostly cloudy" and they stay under... So is not about the type of clouds...

  4. The Following User Says Thank You to morkino For This Useful Post:

    oswaldo-1985 (2017-02-09)

  5. #11723
    I solved by putting in style.css width: 80% in CloudContainer...

  6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to morkino For This Useful Post:

    Marty McFly (2017-02-09), oswaldo-1985 (2017-02-09)

  7. #11724
    Hi, all I'm looking for is the standard base uniAW SB widget. Nothing customized. How can I install it on 10.2? Thanks!

  8. The Following User Says Thank You to pargoff For This Useful Post:

    oswaldo-1985 (2017-02-09)

  9. #11725
    Code Dependent NewD's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Northeast US
    Posts
    5,712
    Thanks
    8,338
    Thanked 16,467 Times in 7,697 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by pargoff View Post
    Hi, all I'm looking for is the standard base uniAW SB widget. Nothing customized. How can I install it on 10.2? Thanks!
    Here is the most current base

    https://www.dropbox.com/s/mzoh7i19r2...1_WW3.zip?dl=1

  10. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to NewD For This Useful Post:

    jm26200 (2017-02-10), Mary48336 (2017-02-10), oswaldo-1985 (2017-02-09)

  11. #11726
    Quote Originally Posted by NewD View Post
    Thanks. Sorry for the dumb question but how can I extract this zip file on my device since I can't ssh into my phone after I extract it on a computer?

  12. The Following User Says Thank You to pargoff For This Useful Post:

    oswaldo-1985 (2017-02-09)

  13. #11727
    Quote Originally Posted by pargoff View Post
    Thanks. Sorry for the dumb question but how can I extract this zip file on my device since I can't ssh into my phone after I extract it on a computer?
    I figured it out. One more question. There's a bunch of forecast text in the widget at the bottom. Is this a bug and can I remove it?
    Last edited by pargoff; 2017-02-09 at 11:16 PM.

  14. The Following User Says Thank You to pargoff For This Useful Post:

    oswaldo-1985 (2017-02-09)

  15. #11728
    Code Dependent NewD's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Northeast US
    Posts
    5,712
    Thanks
    8,338
    Thanked 16,467 Times in 7,697 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by pargoff View Post
    I figured it out. One more question. There's a bunch of forecast text in the widget at the bottom. Is this a bug and can I remove it?
    No bug. It's by design in the new base.

    Just go into the config.js and near the bottom just set all the ForecastExtra stuff to false.

  16. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to NewD For This Useful Post:

    jm26200 (2017-02-10), oswaldo-1985 (2017-02-10)

  17. #11729
    Default UniAW7
    A little UniAW with my coffee this wonderful morning. Happy Sunday everyone.





    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  18. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Marty McFly For This Useful Post:

    #m37h{ (2017-02-12), Irish_Man (2017-02-12), King_O_Hill (2017-02-12), kristatos (2017-02-12), Mary48336 (2017-02-12), Max_Pa1n (2017-02-16), menard_00 (2017-02-12), morkino (2017-02-12), NewD (2017-02-12), schalker44 (2017-02-12), thomasis (2017-02-13)

  19. #11730

  20. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to #m37h{ For This Useful Post:

    Irish_Man (2017-02-12), kristatos (2017-02-12), Marty McFly (2017-02-12)

  21. #11731
    Quote Originally Posted by Marty McFly View Post
    A little UniAW with my coffee this wonderful morning. Happy Sunday everyone.



    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    can you share this mod.... TIA

  22. #11732
    What's Jailbreak?
    Join Date
    Oct 2016
    Location
    Kiwi bro
    Posts
    26
    Thanks
    25
    Thanked 21 Times in 10 Posts

    Not sure if this is a UNIAW or lockhtml 4 issue or even something completely else, but I'm having a few strange things occurring.

    I have iPh6 on iOS 10.2 and using UNIAW 7.1 for the lock screen. First up is the touch feature has stopped working for hourly forecast and moon but still works to turn animations on/off. I have no idea why it has just stopped like that. Second is the wind speed next to the arrow {mine is set for KM/H) will show it in side the boarder after the speed but will then jump to underneath it like its on the line below

    Wind - 13 arrow
    Km/h

    Also tried NewD's latest UNIAW 7.1 and the touch area doesn't work on that either but did the other day.

    I can only think that maybe it was in my pocket or something and not locked and somehow something got changed perhaps!!

    I have also rebooted and re jailbroken, uninstalled lock and cleaned with icleaned and installed lock and still have same issues.

    Thanks for any advice or assistance.

    Cheers
    Last edited by Panties; 2017-02-13 at 02:58 PM.

  23. #11733
    Code Dependent NewD's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Northeast US
    Posts
    5,712
    Thanks
    8,338
    Thanked 16,467 Times in 7,697 Posts

    Default UniAW7
    Quote Originally Posted by Panties View Post
    Not sure if this is a UNIAW or lockhtml 4 issue or even something completely else, but I'm having a few strange things occurring.

    I have iPh6 on iOS 10.2 and using UNIAW 7.1 for the lock screen. First up is the touch feature has stopped working for hourly forecast and moon but still works to turn animations on/off. I have no idea why it has just stopped like that. Second is the wind speed next to the arrow {mine is set for KM/H) will show it in side the boarder after the speed but will then jump to underneath it like its on the line below

    Wind - 13 arrow
    Km/h

    Also tried NewD's latest UNIAW 7.1 and the touch area doesn't work on that either but did the other day.

    I can only think that maybe it was in my pocket or something and not locked and somehow something got changed perhaps!!

    I have also rebooted and re jailbroken, uninstalled lock and cleaned with icleaned and installed lock and still have same issues.

    Thanks for any advice or assistance.

    Cheers
    Both versions work for me just fine with all touch parameters... in LH4. Did you check in config.js to make sure it's not set to "double tap"? Or try double tapping in the left and right upper regions of the clock?
    Last edited by NewD; 2017-02-13 at 03:44 PM.

  24. The Following User Says Thank You to NewD For This Useful Post:

    Marty McFly (2017-02-13)

  25. #11734
    What's Jailbreak?
    Join Date
    Oct 2016
    Location
    Kiwi bro
    Posts
    26
    Thanks
    25
    Thanked 21 Times in 10 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by NewD View Post
    Both versions work for me just fine with all touch parameters... in LH4. Did you check in config.js to make sure it's not set to "double tap"? Or try double tapping in the left and right upper regions of the clock?
    Yes mate checked and tried enabling doubling tapping and then disabling and no change. Have tried tapping all over the top half of clock, with no effect. It literally was working on Saturday night and from then on it hasn't. I can scroll through the day info on your latest version of the mod, in the lower half, so I know there is still some kind of touch working as well as the animation on/off.

    Its doing my head in a bit. Touch on the screen works on the home screen around the upper half so I don't think its a fault with the screen, as I'm sure that it would effect the whole screen anyway.

  26. #11735
    Code Dependent NewD's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Northeast US
    Posts
    5,712
    Thanks
    8,338
    Thanked 16,467 Times in 7,697 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by Panties View Post
    Yes mate checked and tried enabling doubling tapping and then disabling and no change. Have tried tapping all over the top half of clock, with no effect. It literally was working on Saturday night and from then on it hasn't. I can scroll through the day info on your latest version of the mod, in the lower half, so I know there is still some kind of touch working as well as the animation on/off.

    Its doing my head in a bit. Touch on the screen works on the home screen around the upper half so I don't think its a fault with the screen, as I'm sure that it would effect the whole screen anyway.
    You're referring to your Lockscreen. Right?

  27. #11736
    What's Jailbreak?
    Join Date
    Oct 2016
    Location
    Kiwi bro
    Posts
    26
    Thanks
    25
    Thanked 21 Times in 10 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by NewD View Post
    Hey mate what tweak do you use to make the icons have that roll effect in the middle?

    Cheers

  28. #11737
    What's Jailbreak?
    Join Date
    Oct 2016
    Location
    Kiwi bro
    Posts
    26
    Thanks
    25
    Thanked 21 Times in 10 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by NewD View Post
    You're referring to your Lockscreen. Right?
    Yes mate.

  29. #11738
    Code Dependent NewD's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Northeast US
    Posts
    5,712
    Thanks
    8,338
    Thanked 16,467 Times in 7,697 Posts

    Default UniAW7
    Quote Originally Posted by Panties View Post
    Yes mate.
    So strange. I'm using the UniAW7.1_WW3 base right now on my LS and the touch areas works as expected.

    There was an update to LH4 about 10 days ago (though Touch was working in previous version too). If you updated to new one maybe it set the widget position back to empty or Background. Make sure your Settings window looks like this..
    With "Widget Position" set to Above Notifications.



    If that doesn't work then you must have loaded a tweak recently that causes a conflict with touch on LS.

  30. The Following User Says Thank You to NewD For This Useful Post:

    Panties (2017-02-14)

  31. #11739
    Quote Originally Posted by Panties View Post
    Hey mate what tweak do you use to make the icons have that roll effect in the middle?

    Cheers
    Iconoclasm. Even though it hasn't been updated, it still works.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

    Check out WW3 for iOS 9/10 - Widget-Weather 3.0

  32. The Following User Says Thank You to King_O_Hill For This Useful Post:

    Panties (2017-02-14)

  33. #11740
    Code Dependent NewD's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Northeast US
    Posts
    5,712
    Thanks
    8,338
    Thanked 16,467 Times in 7,697 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by Panties View Post
    Hey mate what tweak do you use to make the icons have that roll effect in the middle?

    Cheers
    As King_O_Hill said. The tweak is Iconoclasm. Which phone do you have ? I can send you my 5x2 .plist for it if you wish.

  34. The Following User Says Thank You to NewD For This Useful Post:

    Marty McFly (2017-02-14)

Page 587 of 614 FirstFirst ... 87487537577585586587588589597 ... LastLast
Posting Permissions
  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •