Page 552 of 614 FirstFirst ... 52452502542550551552553554562602 ... LastLast
Results 11,021 to 11,040 of 12264

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: UniAW7

Thanks

must be something here, will try to download once more, thanks for looking at it.
    it is the same also in English, funny it is the only place were the clock is wrong in the widget
    I love it anyway.

Quote Originally Posted by chevymusclecar View Post
    ge for language on 12 hr clock

Attachment 727340

ge for language on 24 hr clock

Attachment 727341
    Last edited by sju; 2016-08-23 at 06:31 AM.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to sju For This Useful Post:

chevymusclecar (2016-08-23)

Thanks
    Thanked 4,481 Times in 2,139 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by NewD View Post
    You need to go into the main.js of the widget and in the updateWeather () function replace the 'jQuery.get' with 'anemone.loadFileString'
    Yeah i did that , the widget i was trying to convert didn't have any wallpaper html and i tried using the widget.html renaming it index.html as the lines in the widget.html looks similar to the wallpaper html.

I've converted many widgets to Cydget without any problems . This look as if it should be easier but seems converting iwidgets is not so easy .

Quote Originally Posted by jawonder View Post
    Yeah i did that , the widget i was trying to convert didn't have any wallpaper html and i tried using the widget.html renaming it index.html as the lines in the widget.html looks similar to the wallpaper html.

I've converted many widgets to Cydget without any problems . This look as if it should be easier but seems converting iwidgets is not so easy .
    did you use iFile while writing in main.js?

5. The Following User Says Thank You to #m37h{ For This Useful Post:

jawonder (2016-08-23)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by #m37h{ View Post
    did you use iFile while writing in main.js?
    Yes, ohh!, i forgot there's was a problem with that at one point, been so long i didn't remember. Gonna try with Filza and see . Thanks bro .

Thanks
    Thanked 16,464 Times in 7,696 Posts

Default UniAW7
    Yes, ohh!, i forgot there's was a problem with that at one point, been so long i didn't remember. Gonna try with Filza and see . Thanks bro .
    I edit successfully with iFile all day every day. Never had a problem with iFile editing ever once in 6 years. Hate that it crashes occasionally.. but.. iFile isn't your issue.

Do you have an AnemoneHTML folder inside another theme folder named for the widget? It has to be a folder-inside-another-folder method to work in Anemone. And you have to have an info.plist pointing to the var/mobile/Documents folder too - sitting in the main folder not the AnemoneHTML folder. Do you have all that?

It was correct to rename Widget.html to index.html.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to NewD For This Useful Post:

jawonder (2016-08-23)

Thanks

I edit successfully with iFile all day every day. Never had a problem with iFile editing ever once in 6 years. Hate that it crashes occasionally.. but.. iFile isn't your issue.

Do you have an AnemoneHTML folder inside another theme folder named for the widget? It has to be a folder-inside-another-folder method to work in Anemone. And you have to have an info.plist pointing to the var/mobile/Documents folder too - sitting in the main folder not the AnemoneHTML folder. Do you have all that?

Yeah i have all a that and it's not iFile either. Been using iFile since this JB was out and had no problems with it . I tried with Filza and the same results . I think there's more to do when converting an iwidget to AnemoneHTML.
    Last edited by jawonder; 2016-08-23 at 03:30 PM.

Thanks

Yeah i have all a that and it's not iFile either. Been using iFile since this JB was out and had no problems with it . I tried with Filza and the same results . I think there's more to do when converting an iwidget to AnemoneHTML.
    Not in my experience and I've converted several so far. Zip up the widget and post a link. I'll take a look.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to NewD For This Useful Post:

jawonder (2016-08-23)

whenever i would touch main.js with ifile it would break my widget,100 times,gave it up and bought filza just because of that,
    no regrets for one second

13. The Following User Says Thank You to #m37h{ For This Useful Post:

Pibe77 (2016-08-23)

Thanks

Default UniAW7
    whenever i would touch main.js with ifile it would break my widget,100 times,gave it up and bought filza just because of that,
    Wow.. You surely had something else wrong with your phone there, bro. You're the only one I've ever heard report that - ever. . If it were an actual iFile problem then it would affect all users. Never a single problem ever here and I use it on widgets every day to edit. So people shouldn't be scared to use iFile.

I like Filza too except it has a known bug (at least it did in 8.4 and 9.0.2) that unarchives zip files incorrectly and adds an extra surrounding folder. That's the reason I can't use Filza. Maybe they fixed that bug in 9.3.3.

Wow.. You surely had something else wrong with your phone there, bro. You're the only one I've ever heard report that - ever. . If it were an actual iFile problem then it would affect all users. Never a single problem ever here and I use it on widgets every day to edit. So people shouldn't be scared to use iFile.

I like Filza too except it has a known bug (at least it did in 8.4 and 9.0.2) that unarchives zip files incorrectly and adds an extra surrounding folder. That's the reason I can't use Filza. Maybe they fixed that bug in 9.3.3.
    just because you didn't hear it doesn't mean it didn't happen to others,i have heard of this here on uniaw thread,few people had this issue

16. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to #m37h{ For This Useful Post:

King_O_Hill (2016-08-23), Padgoi (2016-08-23)

Thanks
    Thanked 3,526 Times in 977 Posts

Default UniAW7
    I can't edit .js files with ifile either...breaks the widget every time...like #m37h, I use Filza to edit .js...I think King has also had this issue...

18. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to kristatos For This Useful Post:

#m37h{ (2016-08-23), Jesus™ (2016-08-24), King_O_Hill (2016-08-23), Pibe77 (2016-08-23)

Thanks
    Thanked 3,572 Times in 984 Posts

Same for me, i can edit all with ifile less than the main.js...it brokes the widget!

Inviato dal mio iPhone utilizzando Tapatalk

20. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Pibe77 For This Useful Post:

#m37h{ (2016-08-23), King_O_Hill (2016-08-23), kristatos (2016-08-23)

Thanks

I just translated norwigan to danish today, working just fine here.

Quote Originally Posted by kristatos View Post
    I can't edit .js files with ifile either...breaks the widget every time...like #m37h, I use Filza to edit .js...I think King has also had this issue...

Thanks

Default UniAW7
    Quote Originally Posted by Pibe77 View Post
    Same for me, i can edit all with ifile less than the main.js...it brokes the widget!

You guys must all have some other tweak on your phone that is causing this problem. I just edited three main.JS files this morning with iFile and all widgets working perfectly. So that proves it has nothing to do with iFile directly. iFile is the victim of a "combo tweak conflict" it sounds like… Those are always the hardest to find for developers. But if you turn off all dylibs in iCleaner Pro and edit a main.js file with iFile.. I believe you'll find it doesn't break your widget. Discovering the real tweak interfering with iFile is the hard part. And if you like all your tweaks and are just as happy editing in Filza.. then no problem. But if iFile alone were the problem it would affect all users.

23. The Following User Says Thank You to NewD For This Useful Post:

Pibe77 (2016-08-23)

Never experienced issues w/ js files using iFile

Gesendet von iPhone mit Tapatalk

25. The Following User Says Thank You to thewaytozion For This Useful Post:

NewD (2016-08-23)

Thanks

Is everyone using a purchased version of iFile? If you're using a pirated version - that could be your issue.

Thanks
    Thanked 3,572 Times in 984 Posts

You guys must all have some other tweak on your phone that is causing this problem. I just edited three main.JS files this morning with iFile and all widgets working perfectly. So that proves it has nothing to do with iFile directly. iFile is the victim of a "combo tweak conflict" it sounds like… Those are always the hardest to find for developers. But if you turn off all dylibs in iCleaner Pro and edit a main.js file with iFile.. I believe you'll find it doesn't break your widget. Discovering the real tweak interfering with iFile is the hard part. And if you like all your tweaks and are just as happy editing in Filza.. then no problem. But if iFile alone were the problem it would affect all users.
    I already tried this way (disable dylibs in iCleaner) got the same. But i have to say that i dont use widget for springboard and i use just Uniaw with LockHtml, Uniaw that have the Groovy Plus code...(obviously comanded out with the two // or switch for GL+)
    Maybe is this the issue...

Is everyone using a purchased version of iFile? If you're using a pirated version - that could be your issue.
    yeah grant we use pirated version,jeez

29. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to #m37h{ For This Useful Post:

Padgoi (2016-08-23), Pibe77 (2016-08-23)

Thanks

Not in my experience and I've converted several so far. Zip up the widget and post a link. I'll take a look.
    Ok here's the original Widget :-

Dropbox - UniAW7.1_Boss_iWidget.zip

Thanks
    Last edited by jawonder; 2016-08-23 at 06:28 PM.

Does someone analysed a broken widget (which might be caused by ifile?) ?

Gesendet von iPhone mit Tapatalk

Page 552 of 614 FirstFirst ... 52452502542550551552553554562602 ... LastLast