Page 506 of 613 FirstFirst ... 6406456496504505506507508516556606 ... LastLast
Results 10,101 to 10,120 of 12259

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.


Thread: UniAW7

  1. #10101
    Livin the iPhone Life nik1975's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    Thessaloniki, Greece
    Posts
    1,908
    Thanks
    4,509
    Thanked 1,485 Times in 879 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by TiLT1oNE View Post
    You dont have to install Anchor, since iOS 8/9 we can get the 1st sb Page clean

    Attachment 723907

  2. #10102
    Livin the iPhone Life nik1975's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    Thessaloniki, Greece
    Posts
    1,908
    Thanks
    4,509
    Thanked 1,485 Times in 879 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by Splatty79 View Post
    You can't have folders inside the folder sorry. King has linked the infostats repo above.
    Ok so i left the first Page clear but now only on second Page,the apps which are on the 1st left collum doesnt open.If i dissable the widget everything is Ok?I have an iPhone 5 with 8.4,can you check it?-imageuploadedbymodmyi1459338149.051528.jpg

  3. #10103
    Livin the iPhone Life nik1975's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    Thessaloniki, Greece
    Posts
    1,908
    Thanks
    4,509
    Thanked 1,485 Times in 879 Posts

    I think has big width that why this happens.How can i change only the right site of widget?

  4. #10104
    Quote Originally Posted by nik1975 View Post
    Ok so i left the first Page clear but now only on second Page,the apps which are on the 1st left collum doesnt open.If i dissable the widget everything is Ok?I have an iPhone 5 with 8.4,can you check it?
    Here try this one: https://www.dropbox.com/s/yhxp9rksu6...81%29.zip?dl=0

  5. The Following User Says Thank You to Jesus™ For This Useful Post:

    nik1975 (2016-03-30)

  6. #10105
    Livin the iPhone Life nik1975's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    Thessaloniki, Greece
    Posts
    1,908
    Thanks
    4,509
    Thanked 1,485 Times in 879 Posts

    Default UniAW7
    Quote Originally Posted by Jesus[emoji769
    Thanks but I dont have problem with your widget but with the splatty one that post it a few post earlier
    Last edited by nik1975; 2016-03-30 at 03:16 PM.

  7. #10106
    Default UniAW7
    Quote Originally Posted by nik1975 View Post
    Thanks but I dont have problem with your widget but with the splash one that post it a few post earlier
    That's what the link is to lol. It was running with a widget.plist for an iPhone 6. I switched it to the 5 .plist. Leery me know if it works for you.
    Last edited by Jesus™; 2016-03-30 at 02:32 PM.

  8. The Following User Says Thank You to Jesus™ For This Useful Post:

    nik1975 (2016-03-30)

  9. #10107
    Livin the iPhone Life nik1975's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    Thessaloniki, Greece
    Posts
    1,908
    Thanks
    4,509
    Thanked 1,485 Times in 879 Posts

    Default UniAW7
    Quote Originally Posted by Jesus[emoji769
    ;7361913]That's what the link is to lol. It was running with a widget.plist for an iPhone 6. I switched it to the 5 .plist. Leery me know if it works for you.
    Yes it is Ok with this widget,but how can i change it the widget of @splatty?
    Last edited by nik1975; 2016-03-30 at 03:16 PM.

  10. #10108
    Quote Originally Posted by nik1975 View Post
    Yes it is Ok with this widget,but how can i change it the widget of @splash?
    Do you mean Splatty's widget, you typed splash so it threw me off. This is Splatty's widget, let me know if it works. https://www.dropbox.com/s/g6533y0vi1...platt.zip?dl=0

  11. The Following User Says Thank You to Jesus™ For This Useful Post:

    nik1975 (2016-03-30)

  12. #10109
    Livin the iPhone Life nik1975's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    Thessaloniki, Greece
    Posts
    1,908
    Thanks
    4,509
    Thanked 1,485 Times in 879 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by Jesus[emoji769
    ;7361918]Do you mean Splatty's widget, you typed splash so it threw me off. This is Splatty's widget, let me know if it works. https://www.dropbox.com/s/g6533y0vi1...platt.zip?dl=0
    Damn auto correct keyboard!!!!!!!!

  13. #10110
    Livin the iPhone Life nik1975's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    Thessaloniki, Greece
    Posts
    1,908
    Thanks
    4,509
    Thanked 1,485 Times in 879 Posts

    Default UniAW7
    Quote Originally Posted by Jesus[emoji769
    ;7361918]Do you mean Splatty's widget, you typed splash so it threw me off. This is Splatty's widget, let me know if it works. https://www.dropbox.com/s/g6533y0vi1...platt.zip?dl=0
    No still the same,the apps in the left collum opens only if you press on right down,because the rest is part of widget

  14. #10111
    Quote Originally Posted by nik1975 View Post
    No still the same,the apps in the left collum opens only if you press on right down,because the rest is part of widget
    I'm at a loss, the widget should auto size to your device. You'll have to ask Splatty for help. Sorry bro.

  15. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Jesus™ For This Useful Post:

    nik1975 (2016-03-30), Splatty79 (2016-03-30)

  16. #10112
    Default UniAW7
    …deleted
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -imageuploadedbymodmyi1459346691.209165.jpg  

  17. The Following User Says Thank You to TiLT1oNE For This Useful Post:

    schalker44 (2016-03-31)

  18. #10113
    Livin the iPhone Life nik1975's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    Thessaloniki, Greece
    Posts
    1,908
    Thanks
    4,509
    Thanked 1,485 Times in 879 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by Jesus[emoji769
    ;7361934]I'm at a loss, the widget should auto size to your device. You'll have to ask Splatty for help. Sorry bro.
    No problem,Thanks for your time anyway!

  19. #10114
    Nik, if you open the widget.plist file what is the integer for the width key?

    Check out WW3 for iOS 9/10 - Widget-Weather 3.0

  20. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to King_O_Hill For This Useful Post:

    nik1975 (2016-03-30), Splatty79 (2016-03-30)

  21. #10115
    Livin the iPhone Life nik1975's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    Thessaloniki, Greece
    Posts
    1,908
    Thanks
    4,509
    Thanked 1,485 Times in 879 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by King_O_Hill View Post
    Nik, if you open the widget.plist file what is the integer for the width key?
    The widget.plist or the widget_iph5.plist?

  22. #10116
    Livin the iPhone Life nik1975's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    Thessaloniki, Greece
    Posts
    1,908
    Thanks
    4,509
    Thanked 1,485 Times in 879 Posts

    Ok i understand,i rename the widget_ip5.plist to widget.plist and it is ok now!!!
    Thanks King!!

  23. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to nik1975 For This Useful Post:

    King_O_Hill (2016-03-30), menard_00 (2016-03-30), Splatty79 (2016-03-30)

  24. #10117
    Default UniAW7
    Splatty, everything works great except the buttons. When I tap them nothing happens. I obviously have to do something. On 6s+ 9.0.2 -imageuploadedbymodmyi1459428094.809043.jpg

  25. The Following User Says Thank You to Mike2130 For This Useful Post:

    Splatty79 (2016-03-31)

  26. #10118
    Default UniAW7
    Quote Originally Posted by Mike2130 View Post
    Splatty, everything works great except the buttons. When I tap them nothing happens. I obviously have to do something. On 6s+ 9.0.2 -imageuploadedbymodmyi1459428094.809043.jpg
    First thing he needs to know is what plist file you are using. It should be the iphone6 one. Meaning when you look you should see an iphone5 one and an iphone6+ one, if you see an iphone6 one rename it to Widget.Plist

  27. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to <Ian Nicoll/> For This Useful Post:

    kristatos (2016-04-01), Marty McFly (2016-04-01), menard_00 (2016-03-31), Mike2130 (2016-03-31)

  28. #10119
    Quote Originally Posted by ;7362151
    First thing he needs to know is what plist file you are using. It should be the iphone6 one. Meaning when you look you should see an iphone5 one and an iphone6+ one, if you see an iphone6 one rename it to Widget.Plist
    Already did that Ian. Renamed 6plus one to widget.plist. And renamed other to alt.

  29. #10120
    iPhoneaholic Splatty79's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Melbourne, Australia
    Posts
    499
    Thanks
    434
    Thanked 711 Times in 235 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by Mike2130 View Post
    Already did that Ian. Renamed 6plus one to widget.plist. And renamed other to alt.
    If u grab the widget and move it up from the dock to test do the buttons work? I've had people test on 6plus and it works great. Do u have any dock tweaks or anything?

Page 506 of 613 FirstFirst ... 6406456496504505506507508516556606 ... LastLast
Posting Permissions
  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •