Page 503 of 614 FirstFirst ... 3403453493501502503504505513553603 ... LastLast
Results 10,041 to 10,060 of 12265

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.


Thread: UniAW7

  1. #10041
    Default UniAW7
    Quote Originally Posted by Mike2130 View Post
    Any idea why wallpapers won't show up?
    Search in main.js for "iWidget", you will find this:
    // iWIDGET OR LOCKSCREEN
    Two lines under this, delete this complete line:
    Wallpaper_options = "none";
    Last edited by <Ian Nicoll/>; 2016-03-24 at 02:23 PM.

  2. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to <Ian Nicoll/> For This Useful Post:

    ferlop15 (2016-03-24), Marty McFly (2016-03-24), Mary48336 (2016-03-24), Mike2130 (2016-03-24)

  3. #10042
    I'm addicted to jailbreak lostinthemes's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    Istanbul, Turkey
    Posts
    596
    Thanks
    7,098
    Thanked 478 Times in 228 Posts

    Nice to see Respring+ is updated...

  4. The Following User Says Thank You to lostinthemes For This Useful Post:

    <Ian Nicoll/> (2016-03-24)

  5. #10043
    Hi Ian, hope you are well, my friend!.....would you point me in the direction where I can adjust the duration of travel for the clouds, balloons, before they have to loop and start over?.....just need to get them about half way across the screen, then start again. I've managed the sun/moon already......maybe later I'll look at the astronaut, too, but first clouds/balloons, as I think these lines are the same. Thank you for any guidance

    Last edited by ferlop15; 2016-03-24 at 04:33 PM.

  6. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to ferlop15 For This Useful Post:

    #m37h{ (2016-03-24), fdw1 (2016-03-29), kristatos (2016-03-24), Marty McFly (2016-03-24), Mary48336 (2016-03-24), mike42 (2016-03-24)

  7. #10044
    Quote Originally Posted by ferlop15 View Post
    Hi Ian, hope you are well, pal!.....would you point me in the direction where I can adjust the duration of travel for the clouds, balloons, before they have to loop and start over?.....just need to get them about half way across the screen, then start again. I've managed the sun/moon already......maybe later I'll look at the astronaut, too, but first clouds/balloons, as I think these lines are the same. Thank you for any guidance
    hi F,
    i would try with containers in css,make them about 50%-55% in width and height about 75%-80%,
    but Ian should have better solution thou

  8. The Following User Says Thank You to #m37h{ For This Useful Post:

    ferlop15 (2016-03-24)

  9. #10045
    Thank you, meth.....I have a suspicion this method only hides the items, but the delay until the beginning for the clouds/baloons still exist....It's been a little while since I tried adjusting animations, I usually just post screens with the actual animations kinda unfinished and screwy, lol!....Thanks bud!!

  10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ferlop15 For This Useful Post:

    #m37h{ (2016-03-24), Marty McFly (2016-03-24)

  11. #10046
    Quote Originally Posted by ferlop15 View Post
    Thank you, meth.....I have a suspicion this method only hides the items, but the delay until the beginning for the clouds/baloons still exist....It's been a little while since I tried adjusting animations, I usually just post screens with the actual animations kinda unfinished and screwy, lol!....Thanks bud!!
    nope,it will not hide items it will make them all smaller,as animations as well as that animations start/stop at the start/end of your window/container,get it?

  12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to #m37h{ For This Useful Post:

    ferlop15 (2016-03-24), menard_00 (2016-03-24)

  13. #10047
    Here's the android widget that Marty and I made for iOS. Requires InfoStats2 and WW2. Had to modify a little, in order to fit the 3-day forecast.
    Android Widget WW



    Menard iOS Designs - Home

  14. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to menard_00 For This Useful Post:

    #m37h{ (2016-03-24), <Ian Nicoll/> (2016-03-24), 32adri32 (2016-08-11), A11AST3R (2016-03-24), dubailive (2016-03-24), ferlop15 (2016-03-24), Hip5 (2016-03-26), kristatos (2016-03-24), Marty McFly (2016-03-24), Mary48336 (2016-03-24), Mike2130 (2016-03-24), TiLT1oNE (2016-03-24)

  15. #10048
    Quote Originally Posted by ferlop15 View Post
    Hi Ian, hope you are well, my friend!.....would you point me in the direction where I can adjust the duration of travel for the clouds, balloons, before they have to loop and start over?.....just need to get them about half way across the screen, then start again. I've managed the sun/moon already......maybe later I'll look at the astronaut, too, but first clouds/balloons, as I think these lines are the same. Thank you for any guidance
    Hi ferlop, I'm fine thanks.

    In Animations.css file look for this, the numbers in red are the ones to play with:
    Code:
    @-webkit-keyframes float {
    	0%	 { -webkit-transform: translate3d(-50px,0px,0px); }
    	100% { -webkit-transform: translate3d(414px,0px,0px); }
    }
    BUT:
    In Animations .js you will find this in each type (dark, white etc..) of clouds:
    cloudDiv.style.left = pixelValue(randomInteger(-250, 0));
    This means the starting point of the float, it will be a random number between -250 & 0, so although the css says it starts at -50 it could actually be -300 (if the random number was -250).

    Tip:
    To adjust, try getting only the start position: set both red values in css file equal (try with both at -50px for a start) then check with both settings in the javascript file at -250 & also check with them both at zero.
    Once you get a good starting point then do the same with the end point )but remember the start values).

    You can temporarily delete the "overflow: hidden" from cloud container in Style.css so you see the clouds outside the widget boundaries.
    Last edited by <Ian Nicoll/>; 2016-03-24 at 05:59 PM.

  16. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to <Ian Nicoll/> For This Useful Post:

    #m37h{ (2016-03-24), ferlop15 (2016-03-24), kristatos (2016-03-25), Marty McFly (2016-03-24)

  17. #10049
    Quote Originally Posted by menard_00 View Post
    Here's the android widget that Marty and I made for iOS. Requires InfoStats2 and WW2. Had to modify a little, in order to fit the 3-day forecast.
    Android Widget WW

    Menard iOS Designs - Home
    You & Marty did a fine job here.

    You have same issue I have though, the weather icons are old & too small resolution so look a bit blurry, I got to source a good high res set (min 256X256), if you (or anybody) know of one please let us know.

    Thanks.

  18. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to <Ian Nicoll/> For This Useful Post:

    #m37h{ (2016-03-24), ferlop15 (2016-03-24), kristatos (2016-03-25), Marty McFly (2016-03-24), menard_00 (2016-03-24), TiLT1oNE (2016-03-24)

  19. #10050
    Quote Originally Posted by lostinthemes View Post
    Nice to see Respring+ is updated...
    Well actually it's a downGrade, until last week when installed Crash Reporter I had no idea Respring+ was reporting a crash EVERY TIME it was used.
    Unfortunately I had to remove the part for clearing Anemones cache as I'm not 100% sure of all it does, but that is what was causing all the crashes.

  20. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to <Ian Nicoll/> For This Useful Post:

    #m37h{ (2016-03-24), kristatos (2016-03-25), lostinthemes (2016-03-30), Marty McFly (2016-03-24), NewD (2016-03-24)

  21. #10051
    Quote Originally Posted by ;7360845
    You & Marty did a fine job here.

    You have same issue I have though, the weather icons are old & too small resolution so look a bit blurry, I got to source a good high res set (min 256X256), if you (or anybody) know of one please let us know.

    Thanks.
    Yes, I did notice that too. Not terrible, but could definitely be cleaned up. I don't know of a source, but will look into it. If I can't find any, I'm sure I could recreate them at a smaller size.


    Menard iOS Designs - Home

  22. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to menard_00 For This Useful Post:

    #m37h{ (2016-03-24), <Ian Nicoll/> (2016-03-24), kristatos (2016-03-25), Marty McFly (2016-03-24)

  23. #10052
    Thank you very much brother Ian!....I'm achieving great results with balloons so far. They reach just past the halfway mark, and start again immediately at the left of screen....will work on clouds tomorrow, gotta get some shuteye....

  24. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to ferlop15 For This Useful Post:

    #m37h{ (2016-03-24), <Ian Nicoll/> (2016-03-24), King_O_Hill (2016-03-24), kristatos (2016-03-25), Marty McFly (2016-03-24), mike42 (2016-03-24)

  25. #10053
    Quote Originally Posted by menard_00 View Post
    Yes, I did notice that too. Not terrible, but could definitely be cleaned up. I don't know of a source, but will look into it. If I can't find any, I'm sure I could recreate them at a smaller size.
    Menard iOS Designs - Home
    No need to re-size them, we would just do that in css.

  26. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to <Ian Nicoll/> For This Useful Post:

    #m37h{ (2016-03-24), Marty McFly (2016-03-24), menard_00 (2016-03-24)

  27. #10054
    I'm looking for that long weather iconSet, anyone know where they are at or any widget that uses them? The ones that stretch the width of the screen but are not any higher than standard ones.
    Thanks.

  28. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to <Ian Nicoll/> For This Useful Post:

    #m37h{ (2016-03-24), Marty McFly (2016-03-24)

  29. #10055
    Code Dependent NewD's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Northeast US
    Posts
    5,710
    Thanks
    8,338
    Thanked 16,467 Times in 7,697 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by ;7360846
    Well actually it's a downGrade, until last week when installed Crash Reporter I had no idea Respring+ was reporting a crash EVERY TIME it was used.
    Unfortunately I had to remove the part for clearing Anemones cache as I'm not 100% sure of all it does, but that is what was causing all the crashes.
    Well that solves that mystery! I was noticing that crash too. Thx!

  30. The Following User Says Thank You to NewD For This Useful Post:

    <Ian Nicoll/> (2016-03-24)

  31. #10056
    Quote Originally Posted by <Ian Nicoll/> View Post
    I'm looking for that long weather iconSet, anyone know where they are at or any widget that uses them? The ones that stretch the width of the screen but are not any higher than standard ones.
    Thanks.
    Do you mean these Ian?

    Flex

  32. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Marty McFly For This Useful Post:

    #m37h{ (2016-03-24), <Ian Nicoll/> (2016-03-24), kristatos (2016-03-25)

  33. #10057
    Quote Originally Posted by menard_00 View Post
    Here's the android widget that Marty and I made for iOS. Requires InfoStats2 and WW2. Had to modify a little, in order to fit the 3-day forecast.
    Android Widget WW



    Menard iOS Designs - Home
    …damn, thanks alot to Marty and you menard Looks awesome, can you or Marty please point me into the right direction to add the Month to that great iWidget?

  34. The Following User Says Thank You to TiLT1oNE For This Useful Post:

    Marty McFly (2016-03-24)

  35. #10058
    Quote Originally Posted by Marty McFly View Post
    Do you mean these Ian?

    Flex
    Thanks pal, that's the ones.

  36. The Following User Says Thank You to <Ian Nicoll/> For This Useful Post:

    Marty McFly (2016-03-24)

  37. #10059
    Quote Originally Posted by TiLT1oNE View Post
    …damn, thanks alot to Marty and you menard Looks awesome, can you or Marty please point me into the right direction to add the Month to that great iWidget?
    Mock Up

    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -qwqw.png  

  38. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to <Ian Nicoll/> For This Useful Post:

    #m37h{ (2016-03-24), A11AST3R (2016-03-24), kristatos (2016-03-25), Marty McFly (2016-03-24), TiLT1oNE (2016-03-24)

  39. #10060
    Quote Originally Posted by ;7360889
    Mock Up

    looks great Ian, would you pls point me into the right direction todo that by myself? It would be nice to know how I can make the Letters "curved" like your month, wanna add the city under clockhands (screenshot), but it looks better when the letters are curved, like the month

    -imageuploadedbymodmyi1458847073.588934.jpg

  40. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to TiLT1oNE For This Useful Post:

    kristatos (2016-03-25), Marty McFly (2016-03-24)

Page 503 of 614 FirstFirst ... 3403453493501502503504505513553603 ... LastLast
Posting Permissions
  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •