Page 49 of 614 FirstFirst ... 3947484950515999149549 ... LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: UniAW7

My iPhone is a Part of Me Padgoi's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by King_O_Hill View Post
    If your getting resprings by double clicking the home button, then you need to do a DFU restore and setup as new. This has solved it for others.
    Ok, so I did a full restore and setup as new.
    Double clicking still causing resprings.
    Pretty sure that's not it.

I do have a number of other tweaks installed, I wonder if they may be causing my double click resprings.
    Last edited by Padgoi; 2014-11-07 at 12:09 AM.

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Padgoi For This Useful Post:

King_O_Hill (2014-11-07), NewD (2014-11-07)

Sorry bro, just relaying info on what fixed it for others. Try disabling your tweaks one by one and see if it stops.

Check out WW3 for iOS 9/10 - Widget-Weather 3.0

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to King_O_Hill For This Useful Post:

Hip5 (2014-11-07), Padgoi (2014-11-07)

Thanks

Wait, when I restored and set up as new, AFTER I set up as new, I went into iTunes and manually restored a backup. Can I do that?

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Padgoi For This Useful Post:

King_O_Hill (2014-11-07)

Kinda defeats the "setup as new"!

Was the backup done while you we're jail broken? = Problem

Was it a clean backup from after a DFU restore? = May be ok

Could the backup contain some leftover iOS 7? = worst case, especially if it had been JB'n at the time.

Check out WW3 for iOS 9/10 - Widget-Weather 3.0

8. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to King_O_Hill For This Useful Post:

dmick89 (2014-11-07), Hip5 (2014-11-07), Padgoi (2014-11-07)

Thanks

I did a full restore.
    After restore, did the clean, manual backup from iTunes.
    Then jailbroke.
    The backup could've contained leftover iOS7 stuff, don't really know how to check something like that.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Padgoi For This Useful Post:

King_O_Hill (2014-11-07)

Virtual home did the resprings for me when I double clicked the home button....not happening since I restored as new and re-JB. Not installing virtual home again.

12. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to bliken For This Useful Post:

Boots (2014-11-07), dmick89 (2014-11-07), King_O_Hill (2014-11-07), NewD (2014-11-07)

All these issues. Give me back my ios6 please!!!

Thanks
    Thanked 3,526 Times in 977 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by dmick89 View Post
    Thank you. I've been trying to set it do digital without the clock background, but one I do display:none for clock background, the time also doesn't display. I didn't have a problem with this on the iPhone. Is it specific to iPad? Thanks again.
    You mean like this?...

-imageuploadedbymodmyi1415331900.665899.jpg

15. The Following User Says Thank You to kristatos For This Useful Post:

dmick89 (2014-11-07)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by bliken View Post
    Virtual home did the resprings for me when I double clicked the home button....not happening since I restored as new and re-JB. Not installing virtual home again.
    Never had virtual home installed.

Quote Originally Posted by bliken View Post
    Did you do a backup after restoring?
    Last edited by Padgoi; 2014-11-07 at 06:16 AM.

17. The Following User Says Thank You to Padgoi For This Useful Post:

King_O_Hill (2014-11-07)

Default Hide the clockFace, but keep the clock.
    Quote Originally Posted by dmick89 View Post
    Thank you. I've been trying to set it do digital without the clock background, but one I do display:none for clock background, the time also doesn't display. I didn't have a problem with this on the iPhone. Is it specific to iPad? Thanks again.
    1. Download and unzip the attached file, place the two new images into "Images/Clock/Clock_faces_with_logo" folder.

2. In the main.js file, change this code:

Code:
    // CLOCK OPTIONS
    	switch (ClockType) {
    		case "none":
    			document.getElementById("ClockBackground").style.display = "none";
    			Second_Hand_Sweep = false;
    			ShowSecondsLightRing = false;
    		break;
    		case "digital":
    			if (ShowSecondsLightRing == true) { createSegment(); }
    			if (SecDisplay == false) { document.getElementById("second").style.display = "none"; }
    			document.getElementById("clockhands").style.display = "none";
    			document.getElementById("ClockBackground").style.backgroundImage = "url('Images/Clock/Clock_faces_" + logo + "/digitalclockface_" + Clock_Transparency + "_transparency_" + logo + ".png')";
    		break;
    		case "analog":
    			if (ShowSecondhand == false) { document.getElementById("sechand").style.display = "none"; }
    			document.getElementById("ClockBackground").style.backgroundImage = "url('Images/Clock/Clock_faces_" + logo + "/clockface_" + Clock_Transparency + "_transparency_" + logo + ".png')";
    		break;
    	}

TO THIS:

Code:
    // CLOCK OPTIONS
    	switch (ClockType) {
    		case "none":
    			document.getElementById("ClockBackground").style.display = "none";
    			ShowSecondsLightRing = false;
    		break;
    		case "digital":
    			if (SecDisplay == false) { document.getElementById("second").style.display = "none"; }
    			document.getElementById("clockhands").style.display = "none";
    			document.getElementById("ClockBackground").style.backgroundImage = "url('Images/Clock/Clock_faces_" + logo + "/digitalclockface_" + Clock_Transparency + "_transparency_" + logo + ".png')";
    			if (Clock_Transparency = "100%") { document.getElementById("clockglass").style.display = "none"; }
    		break;
    		case "analog":
    			if (ShowSecondhand == false) { document.getElementById("sechand").style.display = "none"; }
    			document.getElementById("ClockBackground").style.backgroundImage = "url('Images/Clock/Clock_faces_" + logo + "/clockface_" + Clock_Transparency + "_transparency_" + logo + ".png')";
    			if (Clock_Transparency = "100%") { document.getElementById("clockglass").style.display = "none"; }
    		break;
    	}

3. In the Config.js file change this:

Code:
    var Clock_Transparency = "40%"; // for analog & digital clock, choose from 0% to 80% in 10% steps, i.e 10%, 20%, 30%....

TO THIS:

Code:
    var Clock_Transparency = "100%"; // for analog & digital clock, choose from 0% to 80% in 10% steps, i.e 10%, 20%, 30%.... (set to 100% to make clockface completely transparent.

So now, in the Config file, you can choose clockFace transparency from 0% to 80% (in 10% steps), or, set it to 100% for completely transparent (no clockFace).
    Attached Files Attached Files
    Last edited by <Ian Nicoll/>; 2014-11-07 at 07:35 AM.

19. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to <Ian Nicoll/> For This Useful Post:

Dacal (2014-11-07), Darrenrooster (2014-11-07), dmick89 (2014-11-07), Hip5 (2014-11-07), It's Mi (2016-09-04), jm26200 (2014-11-07), King_O_Hill (2014-11-07), kristatos (2014-11-07), Marty McFly (2014-11-09), NewD (2014-11-07), Padgoi (2014-11-07)

Virtual home works fine 4 new on my iPhone 6+. No problems for me. But do anybody have problem downloading Dropbox links in iPhone 6 or 6+ at all. As 5s I can download but 6+ nope as comes up error. So I have download it on my 5s, save to Dropbox then open Dropbox on my 6+ and download that way strange I think.

Quote Originally Posted by King_O_Hill View Post
    Did Eldwin not have a device on iOS 8?

Is he willing to open source it then?
    Wish all free tweaks were "open source"!

I know this sounds harsh but I don't know what it is with developers, not one is willing to share their code, and because of this "unwilling to share" we loose PerPageHTML, and now iWidgets! Plus who know's if LockHTML or Convergance will get updated, and one day, i fear it will be the same with WidgetWeather, sad but probably true, and bloody annoying! If the developer looses interest or changes over to Android it's bye bye tweak.
    When IOS8.1.1 & onwards gets jailbroken I believe more & more tweaks will be written in the new "Swift" language instead of Objective-C, (very similar to Objective-C though).

Later I will upload an update to the link in post one, it's still only for iph4 & iph5, but now it's not fully dependant on WidgetWeather, it can work with WidgetWeather, WOEID or GPS, has to be this way.
    Last edited by <Ian Nicoll/>; 2014-11-07 at 10:00 AM.

22. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to <Ian Nicoll/> For This Useful Post:

Dacal (2014-11-07), Darrenrooster (2014-11-07), It's Mi (2016-09-06), jm26200 (2014-11-07), King_O_Hill (2014-11-07), kristatos (2014-11-07), lostinthemes (2014-11-10), MamaJaay (2014-11-07), MrDLewis321 (2014-11-07), NewD (2014-11-07)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Ian Nicoll View Post

I know this sounds harsh but I don't know what it is with developers, not one is willing to share their code, and because of this "unwilling to share" we loose PerPageHTML, and now iWidgets! Plus who know's if LockHTML or Convergance will get updated, and one day, i fear it will be the same with WidgetWeather, sad but probably true, and bloody annoying! If the developer looses interest or changes over to Android it's bye bye tweak.
    When IOS8.1.1 & onwards gets jailbroken I believe more & more tweaks will be written in the new "Swift" language instead of Objective-C, (very similar to Objective-C though).

Later I will upload an update to the link in post one, it's still only for iph4 & iph5, but now it's not fully dependant on WidgetWeather, it can work with WidgetWeather, WOEID or GPS, has to be this way.
    have you tryet to ask the developer of iwidgets nice and say please, so that the tweek can continue to exist.
    iwidget work on my 6 plus ,but respring are there, is it iwidgets ore something else ? i think you uniaw7 it perfekt beautiful and just love it but it is verry heavy on memory, could slim it a little , then one would certainly have less resprings

24. The Following User Says Thank You to sju For This Useful Post:

King_O_Hill (2014-11-07)

Quote Originally Posted by sju View Post
    have you tryet to ask the developer of iwidgets nice and say please, so that the tweek can continue to exist.
    iwidget work on my 6 plus ,but respring are there, is it iwidgets ore something else ? i think you uniaw7 it perfekt beautiful and just love it but it is verry heavy on memory, could slim it a little , then one would certainly have less resprings
    I will ask him.

On iph6Plus the screen rotation is probably the biggest issue and we might have to remove that part of the code but won't know for sure till all the IOS8 updates slow down then maybe tests will be more reliable.
    I don't believe UniAW7 is causing respiring issues, perhaps it's IOS8 bugs + un-updated tweaks, maybe by the time Apple hits 8.2 they will have got most things sorted and we can test more confidently LOL.. They are being very cautious, it's not like them to make small updates beta's, it's like they have no confidence with 8.1.1!

So for now I don't post iph6Plus version, but I plan to try an iph6Only version with the css files adjusted instead of the scale code as used in RC versions, just curious to see how it goes.

I'm staying on IOS7 till everything settles, don't care if it takes another 6 months for the next jailbreak, everything is working on IOS7 and if it ain't broke... LOL

As for UniAW7, It's up to you how heavy you want it! Switch off birds, balloons, secondHand, seconds, fullscreenFogHaze, wind effects, rainbow, twilight effect, adjust the amount of raindrops, clouds etc in each condition, etc etc... It runs great on my 4S with all things on!

I'm sorry for iph6Plus users, but nothing we can do at present time.
    Last edited by <Ian Nicoll/>; 2014-11-07 at 11:34 AM.

26. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to <Ian Nicoll/> For This Useful Post:

dmick89 (2014-11-07), It's Mi (2016-09-06), jm26200 (2014-11-07), King_O_Hill (2014-11-07), kristatos (2014-11-07), lostinthemes (2014-11-10), Marty McFly (2014-11-09), NewD (2014-11-07)

ty for all Ian

me use RC2 ( iPhone 6 ios 8.1 ) and dont understand on LS "locale" ok but SB no pic
    i have pic only if put for SB in config "widgetweather" strange or normal i dont know but im ok me no install iwidget and never respring only when i put cccontrol after remove this tweak all good install CCSettings and no pb
    ty and

-img_0064.png -img_0065.png -img_0066.png
    Last edited by jm26200; 2014-11-07 at 11:49 AM.

28. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to jm26200 For This Useful Post:

It's Mi (2016-09-06), King_O_Hill (2014-11-07)

Thanks

I will ask him.

On iph6Plus the screen rotation is probably the biggest issue and we might have to remove that part of the code but won't know for sure till all the IOS8 updates slow down then maybe tests will be more reliable.
    I don't believe UniAW7 is causing respiring issues, perhaps it's IOS8 bugs + un-updated tweaks, maybe by the time Apple hits 8.2 they will have got most things sorted and we can test more confidently LOL.. They are being very cautious, it's not like them to make small updates beta's, it's like they have no confidence with 8.1.1!

So for now I don't post iph6Plus version, but I plan to try an iph6Only version with the css files adjusted instead of the scale code as used in RC versions, just curious to see how it goes.

I'm staying on IOS7 till everything settles, don't care if it takes another 6 months for the next jailbreak, everything is working on IOS7 and if it ain't broke... LOL

As for UniAW7, It's up to you how heavy you want it! Switch off birds, balloons, secondHand, seconds, fullscreenFogHaze, wind effects, rainbow, twilight effect, adjust the amount of raindrops, clouds etc in each condition, etc etc... It runs great on my 4S with all things on!

I'm sorry for iph6Plus users, but nothing we can do at present time.
    I think we are a great many who are very grateful that you have made and shared for free.
    I have in my six plus put it zoomed to avoid resprings , now I will see if I can avoid resprings by turning off most of uniaw7

30. The Following User Says Thank You to sju For This Useful Post:

<Ian Nicoll/> (2014-11-07)

Master Theme Creator (aka Bluemetal) Blue's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 14,284 Times in 3,850 Posts

Wise words. We get stupid tweaks every day but loose more and more essential tweaks. Wtf happend to Gridlock for example ?

The respring only effects 6+ and has nothing to do with UniAW RAM or iWidgets. Probably with the homescreen rotation function of the 6+. Try to disable it before you install iWidgets or other tweaks using HTML
    Last edited by Blue; 2014-11-07 at 12:14 PM.

32. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Blue For This Useful Post:

<Ian Nicoll/> (2014-11-07), Hip5 (2014-11-07), jawonder (2014-11-07), King_O_Hill (2014-11-07), kristatos (2014-11-07), lostinthemes (2014-11-10)

Hi Ian,

Same idea yesterday . I have removed all the media-queries rules and i use the old way to switch CSS (same as for the Classic/.Gold mode version). I have sent a RC4 version to the beta team this morning... We will see.

Agree, it's not an UniAW problem. It seems perfectly stable on i4 and i5, even on iOS 8....

My themes : Jade HD, Silex HD, BaSalt HD,ToPaz
    All are on Cydia and/or Theme It.

34. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Dacal For This Useful Post:

<Ian Nicoll/> (2014-11-07), Hip5 (2014-11-07), jawonder (2014-11-07), King_O_Hill (2014-11-07), kristatos (2014-11-07), lostinthemes (2014-11-10), Marty McFly (2014-11-09), NewD (2014-11-07)

Hi Blue,

Never got a chance to say it before but it's good to see you still around pal, remember the old "Timeless" days? That was around the start of the UniAW LOL..

Quote Originally Posted by Dacal View Post
    Hi Ian,

Same idea yesterday . I have removed all the media-queries rules and i use the old way to switch CSS (same as for the Classic/.Gold mode version). I have sent a RC4 version to the beta team this morning... We will see.

Agree, it's not an UniAW problem. It seems perfectly stable on i4 and i5, even on iOS 8....
    Ah ok, great minds think alike LOL... Ok, I won't do it then, we will see what your beta testers find. Thanks bud.
    Last edited by <Ian Nicoll/>; 2014-11-07 at 01:02 PM.

36. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to <Ian Nicoll/> For This Useful Post:

Hip5 (2014-11-07), jawonder (2014-11-07), King_O_Hill (2014-11-07), Marty McFly (2014-11-09)

Thanks
    Thanked 9,817 Times in 2,987 Posts

@Ian, I don't know if the 6 + is completely to blame. I still think iOS 8 suffers from the same issues that iOS 7 did with regards to random resprings with animations. I am currently running the latest UNIAW on a i5 iOS 7.1.1 and 6+ iOS 8.1 and both will randomly respring.

Convergance is up and running on iOS 8. So that tweak is definitely being updated.

38. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Krima For This Useful Post:

<Ian Nicoll/> (2014-11-07), bliken (2014-11-07), Boots (2014-11-07), Hip5 (2014-11-07), jawonder (2014-11-07), King_O_Hill (2014-11-07), Marty McFly (2014-11-09)

Page 49 of 614 FirstFirst ... 3947484950515999149549 ... LastLast