Page 460 of 614 FirstFirst ... 360410450458459460461462470510560 ... LastLast
Results 9,181 to 9,200 of 12265

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: UniAW7

Hi Ian

Tried the above but as soon as SBHTML is installed then No LS shows no images via LockHTML

Below is the screenshot for lockHTML files for the widget
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -imageuploadedbymodmyi1453887735.241103.jpg  

GroovyAPI Could be culprit?
    Not an expert so my diagnosis could be completely wrong -imageuploadedbymodmyi1453887868.155918.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by shamjosh View Post
    Hi Ian

Tried the above but as soon as SBHTML is installed then No LS shows no images via LockHTML

Below is the screenshot for lockHTML files for the widget
    Don't know, sorry.

Thanks
    Thanked 16,467 Times in 7,697 Posts

Default UniAW7
    Quote Originally Posted by King_O_Hill View Post
    Nobody on iOS 9 uses g+ so I doubt it will get updated as g+ will not be updated. It was an experiment for iOS 8 only.
    Not sure I completely agree here. First, "nobody's using it" on iOS9, because it's not updated yet.. And if it were, those on 2GB RAM phones would likely not feel the need for it and the stability of WKWebView that only g+ offers. But people still on 6/6+ phones are screwed without g+ on 9 if they want to use UniAW7 with any level of animation turned on. Hell I was even able to make my 6S+ Respring using timed walls on LS and in an iWidget on SB..

Second, going forward UIWebKit is woefully unable to handle animations anymore.. Old technology.. Apple has released two other WebView methods miles ahead of UIWebKit since iOS 7.. So even though those of us with 2GB RAM phones have been experiencing a reprieve in 9 from the constant respringing while using UniAW7.1 in UIWK players like LockHTML4 & iWidgets.. It's far from a stable solution for people on 5S/6/6+ going forward.

This is why I'm glad to "hear" that both Coolstar and Matt, in their replacement solutions for SB Widgets going forward are both developing for WKWebKit just like g+ was using. GroovyCarrot was totally on the right track.. An experiment, sure... But one that totally worked out and is a model for future HTML players. Frustrating he couldn't support it after he got his new job.

Lastly, the few people asking for an "update for g+" in this thread I'm pretty sure are still on 8.4 (6 & 6+) using g+, and are asking for the new Yahoo workaround code to add to their g+ widgets... which I'm pretty sure can be done because I've done it before in another older Yahoo call widget. I just haven't had the time to try it here yet with the newer yahoo API. But I will.
    Last edited by NewD; 2016-01-27 at 02:53 PM.

5. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to NewD For This Useful Post:

#m37h{ (2016-01-27), basis2000 (2016-01-27), laMe (2016-01-27), lostinthemes (2016-02-01), Max_Pa1n (2016-01-30), mike42 (2016-01-27), Padgoi (2016-01-28), shamjosh (2016-01-27)

Quote Originally Posted by NewD View Post
    Lastly, the few people asking for an "update for g+" in this thread I'm pretty sure are asking for the new Yahoo workaround code to add to their g+ widgets...
    exactly

7. The Following User Says Thank You to basis2000 For This Useful Post:

shamjosh (2016-01-27)

Quote Originally Posted by ;7349128
    Don't know, sorry.
    Hi Ian

Got it working by copying the files in post# 9052

Thanks

9. The Following User Says Thank You to shamjosh For This Useful Post:

<Ian Nicoll/> (2016-01-27)

Quote Originally Posted by VOLTAGExDT View Post
    ok guys,

looking for a simple solution here.

I see yahoo was is maybe was working....

I see this solution, that solution. this solution with an if that solution..

so is there any way we can get a repost of the working solution with the incase working fails do this solution..
    El Bump a roony

Post #9052

Check out WW3 for iOS 9/10 - Widget-Weather 3.0

Quote Originally Posted by signori View Post
    Crap that sucks. Here is the link. Maybe someone can get touch working. I will take a look anyways. Sorry about that.

YahooUniAW7_Pa1n iwidget
    Anyway to get weatherwalls with this? I have weatherwalls with the UNIAW7 iwidget.

My iPhone is a Part of Me signori's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by bliken View Post
    Anyway to get weatherwalls with this? I have weatherwalls with the UNIAW7 iwidget.
    I will take a look in a bit.

14. The Following User Says Thank You to signori For This Useful Post:

bliken (2016-01-28)

Quote Originally Posted by King_O_Hill View Post
    Post #9052
    I saw I zip for chevys mod... but I don't understand if your talking to me king

Quote Originally Posted by VOLTAGExDT View Post
    I saw I zip for chevys mod... but I don't understand if your talking to me king
    Go back 20 pages & read everything.

Truth is ALL the code posted, although it works, isn't good (efficient). I'm currently redoing it all but keep getting distracted by other things.

17. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to <Ian Nicoll/> For This Useful Post:

Marty McFly (2016-01-28), Mary48336 (2016-01-28), nik1975 (2016-01-28)

Thanks

Hey Ian I need little help. Is there away to get the weather walls or day and night walls to work with a iwidget. I read some where you disabled them because they will obviously cover the icons on the springboard. I am using this iwidget below is there any way to enable the day and night wallpapers because I made them so they will only fit in the frame area. Thanks a lot.

Quote Originally Posted by signori View Post
    Hey Ian I need little help. Is there away to get the weather walls or day and night walls to work with a iwidget. I read some where you disabled them because they will obviously cover the icons on the springboard. I am using this iwidget below is there any way to enable the day and night wallpapers because I made them so they will only fit in the frame area. Thanks a lot.
    Look in the main.js file for the code below & delete the highlighted part. Then you can select the walls you want as normal.

Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -screen-shot-2016-01-28-11.37.11-am.png  

20. The Following User Says Thank You to <Ian Nicoll/> For This Useful Post:

signori (2016-01-28)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by bliken View Post
    Thanks to Ian for showing me how to get wallpapers working in the iwidget. Here is the updated Main.js file. Just put the file in the themes JavaScript folder and respring. Go in to the Config_iWidget.js file and pick either weatherwalls, daynightwalls etc. Remember by doing this the wallpaper will cover all the Springboard icons. You won't be able to see them. Only the dock icons will be visible.

main

22. The Following User Says Thank You to signori For This Useful Post:

bliken (2016-01-29)

Quote Originally Posted by <Ian Nicoll/> View Post
    Go back 20 pages & read everything.

Truth is ALL the code posted, although it works, isn't good (efficient). I'm currently redoing it all but keep getting distracted by other things.
    im using martys fix... so ill wait for the newest code.

thanks bud.

Default New code for new Yahoo feed fallback
    This post will be updated periodically if the code changes, last update Jan 29, 2016.

New code for workaround when the Yahoo API that WW2 uses goes down (effects city name (TBD)).

Basically:

In "main.js file", everything between this line // CITY INFORMATION, and this code:
    Code:
    document.getElementById("Day0Icon").src = "Icon Sets/"+iconSetForCurrentCondition+"/"+AdjustIcon(obj.code[0], where)+".png";
    $("#Day0Lo").html(lowtext + '<span style= color:' + tempColor(obj.low[0]) + ';>' + obj.low[0] + tempUnit_HiLo + '</span>');
    $("#Day0Hi").html(hightext + '<span style= color:' + tempColor(obj.high[0]) + ';>' + obj.high[0] + tempUnit_HiLo + '</span>');

Gets replaced with this code:
    Code:
    	if (obj.woeid) {
    		var cityname = obj.city;
    		switch (UseExtraLocation) {
    			case "city":
    				if (obj.extraLocCity) { cityname = obj.extraLocCity; }
    			break;
    			case "neighborhood":
    				if (obj.extraLocNeighborhood) { cityname = obj.extraLocNeighborhood; }
    				else if (obj.extraLocCity) { cityname = obj.extraLocCity; }
    				else if (obj.extraLocCountyl) { cityname = obj.extraLocCounty; }
    			break;
    		}

// IF YAHOO GETS YOUR CITY NAME WRONG YOU CAN CORRECT IT HERE!
    		if ((cityname == "Tawid") || (cityname == "Cabulihan") || (cityname == "Libagon") || (cityname == "Panan-Awan")) {cityname = "Guadalupe";}

// MAIN INFORMATIONS
    		if (obj.offline == false) { document.getElementById("city").className = ""; }
    		document.getElementById("city").innerHTML = cityname;

if (ShowAddress == true){
    			if (obj.extraLocLine1) {
    				document.getElementById("address").innerHTML = obj.extraLocLine1;
    			} else {
    				obj.extraLocLine1 = "Address not available!";
    			}
    		}
    	} else if (GoogleBackup == true) { Gcity(); } else {  Ycity(); } // Backup city names (Google or Yahoo)

Later in the file, directly under this line: } // End of dealWithWeather function, you add this code:
    Code:
    function Ycity() {

// Use alternative for City Name only if the API WW2 uses is down
    	if (iOS == false) { var coords = "test_files/myLocation" + ".txt"; } else { var coords = "file:///private/var/mobile/Documents/myLocation" + ".txt"; }

// Get coordinates
    	jQuery.get(coords, function(appdata){
    		var substr = appdata.split('\n');
    		var templatitude=substr[0].split('=');
    		var templongitude=substr[1].split('=');
    		var Ylat = $.trim(templatitude[1]);
    		var Ylong = $.trim(templongitude[1]);

if (xmlnumber == "") { obj.Ycoords = Ylat + "," + Ylong; } else { obj.Ycoords = obj.extraLocName2; }

var Yurl = "http://gws2.maps.yahoo.com/findlocation?pf=1&locale=en_US&offset=15&flags=&q=" + obj.Ycoords + "&gflags=R&start=0&count=100";

// Get new cityname
    		jQuery.get(Yurl, function(data) {
    			$(data).find('Result').each( function() {
    				obj.Yaddress = $(this).find('line1').text();
    				obj.Ycity = $(this).find('city').text();
    				obj.Yneigh = $(this).find('neighborhood').text();
    			});

// NEW CITY INFORMATION
    			var cityname = obj.Ycity;
    				case "city":
    					cityname = obj.Ycity;
    				break;
    				case "neighborhood":
    					if (obj.Yneigh) { cityname = obj.Yneigh;}
    					else { cityname = obj.Ycity; }
    				break;
    			}

// IF YAHOO GETS YOUR CITY NAME WRONG YOU CAN CORRECT IT HERE!
    			if ((cityname == "Tawid") || (cityname == "Cabulihan") || (cityname == "Libagon") || (cityname == "Panan-Awan")) {cityname = "Guadalupe";}

// NEW MAIN INFORMATIONS
    			document.getElementById("city").className = "FontColorLime";
    			if ((currentTime.getDate() == 25) && (currentTime.getMonth() == 11)) { document.getElementById("city").innerHTML = "Merry Christmas"; }
    			if ((currentTime.getDate() == 1) && (currentTime.getMonth() == 0)) { document.getElementById("city").innerHTML = "Happy New Year"; }
    				document.getElementById("address").innerHTML = obj.Yaddress;
    			}
    		});
    	});
    }

function Gcity() {

// Use GOOGLE for City Name only if the API WW2 uses is down and SWITCH IS ON
    	if (iOS == false) { var coords = "test_files/myLocation" + ".txt"; } else { var coords = "file:///private/var/mobile/Documents/myLocation" + ".txt"; }

// Get coordinates from myLocation.txt file
    	jQuery.get(coords, function(appdata){
    		var substr = appdata.split('\n');
    		var templatitude=substr[0].split('=');
    		var templongitude=substr[1].split('=');
    		var Glat = $.trim(templatitude[1]);
    		var Glong = $.trim(templongitude[1]);

if (xmlnumber == "") { obj.Gcoords = Glat + "," + Glong; } else { obj.Gcoords = obj.extraLocName2; }	

//Get new cityname from Google
    		var Gurl = "http://maps.googleapis.com/maps/api/geocode/xml?latlng=" + obj.Gcoords + "&sensor=false";
    		jQuery.get(Gurl, function(data) {
    			obj.type = [];
    			obj.longname = [];

var s=0;
    			$(data).find('address_component').each( function() {
    				obj.longname[s] = $(this).find('long_name').text();
    				obj.type[s] = $(this).find('type').text();    
    				s++;
    			});

for (i=0; i < obj.type.length; i++) {   
    		    	if (obj.type[i].indexOf('street_number') != -1) { obj.stnumber = obj.longname[i]; break; } else{ obj.stnumber = ""; } }
    		    	if (obj.type[i].indexOf('route') != -1) { obj.route = obj.longname[i]; break; } else { obj.route = ""; } }
    		    	if ((obj.type[i].match('locality') ) && (!obj.type[i].match('sublocality') )) { obj.Gcity = obj.longname[i]; break; }else{ obj.Gcity = ""; } }
    				if (obj.type[i].indexOf('neighborhood') > -1) {obj.Gneigh = obj.longname[i]; break; } else { obj.Gneigh = "";} }
    				if (obj.type[i].indexOf('administrative_area_level_3') > -1) { obj.Gneigh2 = obj.longname[i]; break; } else { obj.Gneigh2 = ""; } }
    		    	if (obj.type[i].indexOf('sublocality') != -1) { obj.Gneigh3 = obj.longname[i]; break; } else { obj.Gneigh3 = ""; } }
    				if (obj.type[i].indexOf('country') > -1) { obj.Gcountry = obj.longname[i]; break; } else { obj.Gcountry = ""; } }

// NEW CITY INFORMATION from Google
    			var cityname = obj.Gcity;
    				case "city":
    					cityname = obj.Gcity;
    				break;
    				case "neighborhood":
    					if ((obj.Gneigh3) && (obj.Gneigh)) { cityname = obj.Gneigh; } //if both neighborhood + sublocality
    					else if (obj.Gneigh3) { cityname = obj.Gneigh3; } //if a sublocality
    					else if (obj.Gneigh) { cityname = obj.Gneigh; } //if a neighborhood
    					else if ((obj.Gneigh2) && (obj.Gcountry != "United States")) { cityname = obj.Gneigh2; } //if an admin3 (certain neighborhoods in Canada)
    					else { cityname = obj.Gcity; }
    				break;
    			}

// IF GOOGLE GETS YOUR CITY NAME WRONG YOU CAN CORRECT IT HERE!
    			if (cityname == "Maasin City") { cityname = "Guadalupe"; }

// NEW GOOGLE MAIN INFORMATIONS
    			document.getElementById("city").className = "FontColorLime";
    			if ((currentTime.getDate() == 25) && (currentTime.getMonth() == 11)) { document.getElementById("city").innerHTML = "Merry Christmas"; }
    			if ((currentTime.getDate() == 1) && (currentTime.getMonth() == 0)) { document.getElementById("city").innerHTML = "Happy New Year"; }

document.getElementById("address").innerHTML = obj.stnumber + " " + obj.route;
    			}
    		});
    	});
    }
    Watch for faulty syntax in this lines, it should look like the attached screenshot in both places.

Later in the "updateWeather" function, ensure you have this code under this line: $(data).find('currentcondition').each( function() {
    Code:
    obj.city = $(this).find('city').text();
    obj.lati = $(this).find('latitude').text()*1;
    obj.longi = $(this).find('longitude').text()*1;
    obj.extraLocName2 = obj.lati + '00' + ',' + obj.longi + '00';
    NOTE: Make sure obj,city is looking for 'city' text & not 'name' in the above part.

"In Config.js" add this code:
    Code:
    var GoogleBackup = false; //BackUp city names - true for Google, false for Yahoo (only activates when WW2 API is down).

In the "Style.css" file add this code under the "FontColorRed" code:
    Code:
    .FontColorLime {
        color: Lime;
    }

For iWidgets, open the "Options.plist" file and add the code in bold red:
    Code:
    	<dict>
    		<key>default</key>
    		<true/>
    		<key>label</key>
    		<string>Show Forecast</string>
    		<key>name</key>
    		<string>ShowForecast</string>
    		<key>type</key>
    		<string>switch</string>
    	</dict>
    	<dict>
    		<key>default</key>
    		<false/>
    		<key>label</key>
    		<string>GoogleBackupCityName</string>
    		<key>name</key>
    		<string>GoogleBackup</string>
    		<key>type</key>
    		<string>switch</string>
    	</dict>
    	<dict>
    		<key>default</key>
    		<false/>
    		<key>label</key>
    		<string>No Forecast on Start</string>
    		<key>name</key>
    		<string>No_Forecast_On_Start</string>
    		<key>type</key>
    		<string>switch</string>
    	</dict>

Thats it, this code is primarily for UniAW7.1 & UniAW7.1 mods but shouldn't take too much to fix it for other widgets, some of the most common issues with other widgets are these:

1. Older widgets use this switch: var XML_TEST = true;, in this case we change our code from this: if (iOS == false), to this: if (XML_TEST == true)

2. Older widgets do not have a "test_files" folder, in this case we delete the bold red part:
    var coords = "test_files/myLocation"

3. Your widget does not have a var ShowAddress = true; option in the Config.js file, 2 options here, you can simply add it, or you can delete the code referring to the address:
    Code:
        if (obj.extraLocLine1) {
        } else {
            obj.extraLocLine1 = "Address not available!";
        }
    }

AND

document.getElementById("address").innerHTML = obj.Yaddress;
    }

4. Some widgets do not support the “Additional Locations” option in WW2 (i.e we do not have the "xmlnumber" variable), in this case we have to change this:
    Code:
    if (xmlnumber == "") { obj.Ycoords = Ylat + "," + Ylong; } else { obj.Ycoords = obj.extraLocName2; }

TO THIS

obj.Ycoords = Ylat + "," + Ylong;

AND THIS

if (xmlnumber == "") { obj.Gcoords = Glat + "," + Glong; } else { obj.Gcoords = obj.extraLocName2; }

TO THIS

obj.Gcoords = Glat + "," + Glong;

Have fun learning!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -screen-shot-2016-01-28-5.51.26-pm.png  
    Last edited by <Ian Nicoll/>; 2016-01-30 at 02:27 PM.

25. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to <Ian Nicoll/> For This Useful Post:

#m37h{ (2016-01-28), kristatos (2016-01-28), lostinthemes (2016-02-01), Marty McFly (2016-01-28), Mary48336 (2016-01-28), Max_Pa1n (2016-01-30), NewD (2016-01-28), nik1975 (2016-01-28), Splatty79 (2016-01-28), VOLTAGExDT (2016-01-28)

Time a question, someone has a functioning UniAW 7 or 7.1 which works fully and it would share here please

Quote Originally Posted by schalker44 View Post
    Time a question, someone has a functioning UniAW 7 or 7.1 which works fully and it would share here please

Post 1 Standard UniAW7.1 (WW2, GPS & LOCALE) is the only one fully updated with all the new code. (as I said in the post above yours )

28. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to <Ian Nicoll/> For This Useful Post:

#m37h{ (2016-01-28), NewD (2016-01-28)

Thanks
    Thanked 1,485 Times in 879 Posts

@Ian also in the css file we should input the line about the line color as you said some posts ago,am i right?

30. The Following User Says Thank You to nik1975 For This Useful Post:

<Ian Nicoll/> (2016-01-28)

Page 460 of 614 FirstFirst ... 360410450458459460461462470510560 ... LastLast