Page 459 of 614 FirstFirst ... 359409449457458459460461469509559 ... LastLast
Results 9,161 to 9,180 of 12265

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.


Thread: UniAW7

  1. #9161
    so now I have made myself a fun and to my old 5 Series UniAW 7 So uploaded what I use on the 6 Series,
    On the 6, only the City is my display with the 5er he shows me City and the neighborhood.
    Now my question was just the data is not inserted more not so both iPhone the same widget, why it goes to the one and the other

  2. #9162
    My iPhone is a Part of Me signori's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    Toronto
    Posts
    918
    Thanks
    689
    Thanked 758 Times in 397 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by <Ian Nicoll/> View Post
    Go into the css file & look for #rising, within it's settings, add this line: display: none;
    Thanks a lot Ian. It was driving me crazy. I kept looking in the main.js file. Its funny I had the display: none under #rising but I was missing } after it. I need one more thing fixed. When I touch to get the hourly forecast to appear it transitions above where the weather info is. It comes in on an angle. I have the hourly forecast position the same as moon info and 5 day forecast. The moon and 5 day forecast transitions perfectly straight. I hope you know what I am talking about. I am not sure where to change it. Can you help me out. Thanks a lot.

  3. #9163
    Quote Originally Posted by signori View Post
    Hey Guys. I am having a hell of a time trying to find out what this arrow top left corner by the status bar is coming from. I can't figure out how to get rid of it. It only happens with this widget. Driving me insane.



    I used to have this theme...has this one been updated to work on 6S+?

  4. #9164
    My iPhone is a Part of Me signori's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    Toronto
    Posts
    918
    Thanks
    689
    Thanked 758 Times in 397 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by bliken View Post
    I used to have this theme...has this one been updated to work on 6S+?
    Hey. Its a Uniaw 7 theme not 7.1. So I only made it for iPhone 6 Plus and 6S Plus. I also added Marty's new Yahoo code to it. Plus I did a lot of playing around with it, like adding the wind arrow, adding city, state after the address and text color. Also added Marty's delorean, ufo and a eagle gif. So its really heaving with animations. Runs perfect on my 6s Plus and 6 plus with groovy+. So I guess you can turn things off in the Config.js or delete things. I all the credit goes to Ian, Pa1n and Marty, dacal and NewD. Here's the link with my Lazio day and night wallpapers lol.

    YahooUniAW7_Pa1n.theme

  5. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to signori For This Useful Post:

    bliken (2016-01-27), jm26200 (2016-01-27), kristatos (2016-01-27), nik1975 (2016-01-27)

  6. #9165
    Quote Originally Posted by signori View Post
    Thanks a lot Ian. It was driving me crazy. I kept looking in the main.js file. Its funny I had the display: none under #rising but I was missing } after it. I need one more thing fixed. When I touch to get the hourly forecast to appear it transitions above where the weather info is. It comes in on an angle. I have the hourly forecast position the same as moon info and 5 day forecast. The moon and 5 day forecast transitions perfectly straight. I hope you know what I am talking about. I am not sure where to change it. Can you help me out. Thanks a lot.
    I am aware of this but can live with it.
    It's because of the scale transition (zoom), the transition zooms in & out from the center of the div, difficult to explain so made you a drawing, look at the drawing, imagine each div zooming in & out from the center, this is why the hourly forecast seems to come in at an angle.
    You could change the effect used to Fade-in/Fade-out, or try messing with "transform-origin", this mover the point it zooms from, but I think it would still look off.

    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -divs.png  
    Last edited by <Ian Nicoll/>; 2016-01-27 at 01:23 AM.

  7. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to <Ian Nicoll/> For This Useful Post:

    #m37h{ (2016-01-27), jm26200 (2016-01-27), King_O_Hill (2016-01-27), kristatos (2016-01-27), Marty McFly (2016-01-27), NewD (2016-01-27), signori (2016-01-27)

  8. #9166
    Quote Originally Posted by signori View Post
    Hey. Its a Uniaw 7 theme not 7.1. So I only made it for iPhone 6 Plus and 6S Plus. I also added Marty's new Yahoo code to it. Plus I did a lot of playing around with it, like adding the wind arrow, adding city, state after the address and text color. Also added Marty's delorean, ufo and a eagle gif. So its really heaving with animations. Runs perfect on my 6s Plus and 6 plus with groovy+. So I guess you can turn things off in the Config.js or delete things. I all the credit goes to Ian, Pa1n and Marty, dacal and NewD. Here's the link with my Lazio day and night wallpapers lol.

    YahooUniAW7_Pa1n.theme

    Can anyone here make this into a widget? So I can have it in my homescreen.

    I copied the widget.html, widget.plist but didn't work

    Any help would be appreciated.

  9. #9167
    My iPhone is a Part of Me signori's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    Toronto
    Posts
    918
    Thanks
    689
    Thanked 758 Times in 397 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by <Ian Nicoll/> View Post
    I am aware of this but can live with it.
    It's because of the scale transition (zoom), the transition zooms in & out from the center of the div, difficult to explain so made you a drawing, look at the drawing, imagine each div zooming in & out from the center, this is why the hourly forecast seems to come in at an angle.
    You could change the effect used to Fade-in/Fade-out, or try messing with "transform-origin", this mover the point it zooms from.

    Thanks for the drawing make sense. Not sure I want to play with it. Probably end up breaking the widget.

  10. The Following User Says Thank You to signori For This Useful Post:

    #m37h{ (2016-01-27)

  11. #9168
    My iPhone is a Part of Me signori's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    Toronto
    Posts
    918
    Thanks
    689
    Thanked 758 Times in 397 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by bliken View Post
    Can anyone here make this into a widget? So I can have it in my homescreen.

    I copied the widget.html, widget.plist but didn't work

    Any help would be appreciated.
    Give me a little bit. I will make it into an iwidget hopefully. lol.

  12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to signori For This Useful Post:

    #m37h{ (2016-01-27), bliken (2016-01-27)

  13. #9169
    My iPhone is a Part of Me signori's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    Toronto
    Posts
    918
    Thanks
    689
    Thanked 758 Times in 397 Posts

    I am finished making the widget into an iwidget. Everything works except the touch function to get the hourly forecast to appear. Does touch work as an iwidget? If so how to enable it. Thanks.

  14. #9170
    Quote Originally Posted by signori View Post
    I am finished making the widget into an iwidget. Everything works except the touch function to get the hourly forecast to appear. Does touch work as an iwidget? If so how to enable it. Thanks.


    Touch works on UNIAW7.1 widget turns animations on and off and also to show moon phases and hourly forecast

    Ian probably knows.

  15. #9171
    My iPhone is a Part of Me signori's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    Toronto
    Posts
    918
    Thanks
    689
    Thanked 758 Times in 397 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by bliken View Post
    Touch works on UNIAW7.1 widget turns animations on and off and also to show moon phases and hourly forecast

    Ian probably knows.
    Crap that sucks. Here is the link. Maybe someone can get touch working. I will take a look anyways. Sorry about that.

    YahooUniAW7_Pa1n iwidget

  16. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to signori For This Useful Post:

    bliken (2016-01-27), kristatos (2016-01-27)

  17. #9172
    Well a g+ fix ever be made to use new yfeed?

  18. #9173
    Quote Originally Posted by signori View Post
    I am finished making the widget into an iwidget. Everything works except the touch function to get the hourly forecast to appear. Does touch work as an iwidget? If so how to enable it. Thanks.
    All touch functions should work, the height settings in the Widget.plist must be high enough to cover the touch area's.

  19. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to <Ian Nicoll/> For This Useful Post:

    King_O_Hill (2016-01-27), signori (2016-01-27)

  20. #9174
    Quote Originally Posted by laMe View Post
    Well a g+ fix ever be made to use new yfeed?
    Not by me, don't have nor want GroovyPlus, Marty also doesn't use it, maybe ND can help.

  21. The Following User Says Thank You to <Ian Nicoll/> For This Useful Post:

    jm26200 (2016-01-27)

  22. #9175
    Nobody on iOS 9 uses g+ so I doubt it will get updated as g+ will not be updated. It was an experiment for iOS 8 only.

    Check out WW3 for iOS 9/10 - Widget-Weather 3.0

  23. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to King_O_Hill For This Useful Post:

    #m37h{ (2016-01-27), <Ian Nicoll/> (2016-01-27), jm26200 (2016-01-27)

  24. #9176
    ok guys,

    looking for a simple solution here.

    I see yahoo was is maybe was working....

    I see this solution, that solution. this solution with an if that solution..

    so is there any way we can get a repost of the working solution with the incase working fails do this solution..

  25. #9177
    My iPhone is a Part of Me signori's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    Toronto
    Posts
    918
    Thanks
    689
    Thanked 758 Times in 397 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by <Ian Nicoll/> View Post
    All touch functions should work, the height settings in the Widget.plist must be high enough to cover the touch area's.
    Thanks. That make sense. I am such an idiot.

  26. The Following User Says Thank You to signori For This Useful Post:

    <Ian Nicoll/> (2016-01-27)

  27. #9178
    My iPhone is a Part of Me signori's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    Toronto
    Posts
    918
    Thanks
    689
    Thanked 758 Times in 397 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by bliken View Post
    Touch works on UNIAW7.1 widget turns animations on and off and also to show moon phases and hourly forecast

    Ian probably knows.
    Thanks to Ian pointing out the problem. Here is the link to an updated Widget.plist. Just put that into the widgets folder and respring. You will have touch function working. Also you won't be able to touch the first three rows of icons, but with this widget the weather info covers them anyways.

    Simple File Sharing and Storage.
    Last edited by signori; 2016-01-27 at 05:30 AM.

  28. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to signori For This Useful Post:

    <Ian Nicoll/> (2016-01-27), bliken (2016-01-27)

  29. #9179
    Quote Originally Posted by ;7349074
    Not by me, don't have nor want GroovyPlus, Marty also doesn't use it, maybe ND can help.

    Hi Ian
    Sorry to hassle regarding the above and the fact that the new yahoo feed will never work with GL+

    I have a LS that was fixed by Marty and it works via
    Convergance and lockHTML 4

    But when I use SBHTML then the LS goes black
    No images
    If I remove the dependancy APIGROOVY
    Then it works again!

    I have attached it below if you or the other helpful chaos can look at it

    Extremely grateful

    https://www.dropbox.com/s/mftu9m5sa9...lecar.zip?dl=0

  30. #9180
    Quote Originally Posted by shamjosh View Post
    Hi Ian
    Sorry to hassle regarding the above and the fact that the new yahoo feed will never work with GL+

    I have a LS that was fixed by Marty and it works via
    Convergance and lockHTML 4

    But when I use SBHTML then the LS goes black
    No images
    If I remove the dependancy APIGROOVY
    Then it works again!

    I have attached it below if you or the other helpful chaos can look at it

    Extremely grateful

    https://www.dropbox.com/s/mftu9m5sa9...lecar.zip?dl=0
    Don't think this is an issue with the widget.

    The thing about LockHTML is it needs a theme with ONLY LockBackground.html, if you use one that also has widget.html & wallpaper.html then LockHTML will use that html files, it was the developers way of trying to make it work with SBHTML & iWidget themes but it's not good for UniAW7.

    Best try duplicating your theme, re-name the LS one to something & delete Widget.html, Wallpaper.html, Widget.plist, Options.plist & Config_iWidget.js, now it should run in LockHTML4 ok.

    For SBHTML use the other theme with all the html files in it.

    Try & let me know.

  31. The Following User Says Thank You to <Ian Nicoll/> For This Useful Post:

    #m37h{ (2016-01-27)

Page 459 of 614 FirstFirst ... 359409449457458459460461469509559 ... LastLast
Posting Permissions
  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •