Page 458 of 615 FirstFirst ... 358408448456457458459460468508558 ... LastLast
Results 9,141 to 9,160 of 12287

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: UniAW7

Quote Originally Posted by shamjosh View Post
    Hey guys
    Got a weird one
    Marty fixed one LS that works with LockHTML4 and Convergance fine
    It will not show location using GL+
    (which I have been told by NewD)

I then made changes to another widget to use on my springboard via SBHTML
    Installed SBHTML
    Removed GL+ and GB+

But when applying widget the springboard is black nothing appears for the widget

And neither does the LS work!
    So i remove SBHTML AND its dependencies

Then LS works

Any help appreciated

Does SBHTML work with iOS 8.1.2?

Below is the link to the widget in question

https://www.dropbox.com/s/tj0p794m2a...56%2B.zip?dl=0
    Well I'm a little late with this one, but it took me ages to upload so be as well giving it to you.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/oynumw6nnj...Fixed.zip?dl=0

2. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to <Ian Nicoll/> For This Useful Post:

#m37h{ (2016-01-26), kristatos (2016-01-26), Marty McFly (2016-01-26), NewD (2016-01-26), shamjosh (2016-01-26)

My iPhone is a Part of Me signori's Avatar
    Thanks

Hey Guys. I am having a hell of a time trying to find out what this arrow top left corner by the status bar is coming from. I can't figure out how to get rid of it. It only happens with this widget. Driving me insane.

Mine isn't work either England uk.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to #m37h{ For This Useful Post:

nik1975 (2016-01-26)

Thanks
    Thanked 1,485 Times in 879 Posts

Default UniAW7
    It was working about one hour ago but now stopped again in Greece
    Last edited by nik1975; 2016-01-26 at 08:49 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by ;7348828
    Well I'm a little late with this one, but it took me ages to upload so be as well giving it to you.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/oynumw6nnj...Fixed.zip?dl=0
    Ian

Genius!!
    Thanks so much

9. The Following User Says Thank You to shamjosh For This Useful Post:

<Ian Nicoll/> (2016-01-26)

Quote Originally Posted by signori View Post
    Hey Guys. I am having a hell of a time trying to find out what this arrow top left corner by the status bar is coming from. I can't figure out how to get rid of it. It only happens with this widget. Driving me insane.

Go into the css file & look for #rising, within it's settings, add this line: display: none;

-imageuploadedbymodmyi1453804555.514892.jpg

…still TBD :/

Yes. Google code is now active. Yahoo feed is down again. Lol I should write them a thank you card for the 15 min of having my widget back on track

13. The Following User Says Thank You to laMe For This Useful Post:

nik1975 (2016-01-26)

So once again here is the updated javascript code to use the new Yahoo call, just a few changes (marked in red).
    Now when it is using the new feed the city name will change to Lime green so you are aware what's going on.
    Again, be aware the line of code that may not come out correct when I paste it here.
    var substr = appdata.split('\n');

This is for UniAW7.1 based widgets, older widgets need a little alteration to this.
    I don't include the instructions for the css & html as I'm sure you know then by now.
    Code:
        // Use alternative for City Name only if the API WW2 uses is down
        if (iOS == false) { var url2 = "test_files/myLocation" + ".txt"; } else { var url2 = "file:///private/var/mobile/Documents/myLocation" + ".txt"; }

if (obj.extraLocNeighborhood == "") {
            document.getElementById("city").style.display = 'none';
            document.getElementById("address").style.display = 'none';

jQuery.get(url2, function(appdata){
                var substr = appdata.split('\n');
                var templatitude=substr[0].split('=');
                var templongitude=substr[1].split('=');
                var latitude = $.trim(templatitude[1]);
                var longitude = $.trim(templongitude[1]);
                obj.coords = latitude + "," + longitude;

var Gurl = "http://gws2.maps.yahoo.com/findlocation?pf=1&locale=en_US&offset=15&flags=&q=" + obj.coords + "&gflags=R&start=0&count=100";

jQuery.get(Gurl, function(data) {	
                    $(data).find('Result').each( function() {
                        obj.Yaddress = $(this).find('line1').text();
                        obj.Ycity = $(this).find('city').text();
                        obj.Yneigh = $(this).find('neighborhood').text();

// CORRECT YOUR YCITY NAME HERE!
                        if ((obj.Yneigh == "Tawid") || (obj.Yneigh == "Cabulihan") || (obj.Yneigh == "Libagon") || (obj.Yneigh == "Panan-Awan")) {
    						obj.Yneigh = "Guadalupe";
                        }

switch (UseExtraLocation) {
                        case "city":
                        document.getElementById("Ycity").innerHTML = obj.Ycity;
                        break;
                        case "neighborhood":
                        if (obj.Yneigh != "") {
                            document.getElementById("Ycity").innerHTML = obj.Yneigh;
                        } else {
                            document.getElementById("Ycity").innerHTML = obj.Ycity;
                        }
                        break;
                        }
                        document.getElementById("Ycity").className = "FontColorLime";

if (ShowAddress == true) {
                            document.getElementById("Yaddress").innerHTML = obj.Yaddress;
                        }
                    });
                });
            });	
        }

document.getElementById("city").className = "";

Also in the css file add this near the top somewhere:
    Code:
    .FontColorLime {
        color: Lime;
    }
    EDIT
    Just added another line right at the bottom. This is to release the class "FontColorLime"
    Last edited by <Ian Nicoll/>; 2016-01-26 at 01:40 PM.

15. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to <Ian Nicoll/> For This Useful Post:

#m37h{ (2016-01-26), kristatos (2016-01-26), Marty McFly (2016-01-26), menard_00 (2016-01-26), Mikka (2016-01-26), NewD (2016-01-26), nik1975 (2016-01-26)

Thanks
    Thanked 1,485 Times in 879 Posts

Default UniAW7
    @Ian could you please be more specific where in the css file add this about the lime color,give us an example?

Quote Originally Posted by nik1975 View Post
    @Ian could you please be more specific where in the css file add this about the lime color,give us an example?
    best would be at very top,you should see this

.FontColorRed {
    color: Red;
    }
    so under this line

18. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to #m37h{ For This Useful Post:

<Ian Nicoll/> (2016-01-26), kristatos (2016-01-26), Marty McFly (2016-01-26), nik1975 (2016-01-26)

Quote Originally Posted by nik1975 View Post
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -screen-shot-2016-01-26-8.22.24-pm.png  

20. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to <Ian Nicoll/> For This Useful Post:

#m37h{ (2016-01-26), King_O_Hill (2016-01-26), kristatos (2016-01-26), Marty McFly (2016-01-26), mike42 (2016-01-26), nik1975 (2016-01-26)

Thanks
    Thanked 16,486 Times in 7,705 Posts

Default UniAW7
    Ian, Thanks again for update. One question though.. There are many places - especially here in US where obj.extraLocNeighborhood will be "" even when the WW.xml is fully populated (orig Yahoo feed working).. Neighborhoods in US are only shown in XML in Medium to Large cities or in some newer developments in the suburbs, like Bliken's "Rockwood" is a development name in the suburbs of Broken Arrow, OK.

So I think your original 'if (obj.locationid == "TBD)" might still be your better choice for detecting when the feed is actually down and not. Am I missing something? That's always possible..

Or maybe if ((obj.extraLocName == "") && (obj.city == "")) if you want to remove locationID from the code.
    Last edited by NewD; 2016-01-26 at 02:34 PM.

22. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to NewD For This Useful Post:

#m37h{ (2016-01-26), <Ian Nicoll/> (2016-01-26), bliken (2016-01-26), King_O_Hill (2016-01-26), kristatos (2016-01-26)

Quote Originally Posted by NewD View Post
    Ian, Thanks again for update. One question though.. There are many places - especially here in US where obj.extraLocNeighborhood will be "" even when the WW.xml is fully populated (orig Yahoo feed working).. Neighborhoods in US are only shown in XML in Medium to Large cities or in some newer developments in the suburbs, like Bliken's "Rockwood" is a development name in the suburbs of Broken Arrow, OK.

So I think your original 'if (obj.locationid == "TBD)" might still be your better choice for detecting when the feed is actually down and not. Am I missing something? That's always possible..

Or maybe if ((obj.extraLocName == "") && (obj.city == "")) if you want to remove locationID from the code.
    Ah, ok, but can't use locationID as mine is always TBD so that's out.

We could use ((obj.extraLocName == "") && (obj.city == "TBD")), no problem.
    When the API is down the city name is TBD so we can't say city == "", it doesn't equal nothing, it equals something (TBD).
    I have another issue with the code I'm trying to correct ATM. Now I make the font color Lime, I can see it doesn't automatically return to normal when we have a good xml file.
    Last edited by <Ian Nicoll/>; 2016-01-26 at 03:20 PM.

24. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to <Ian Nicoll/> For This Useful Post:

#m37h{ (2016-01-26), King_O_Hill (2016-01-26), kristatos (2016-01-26), Marty McFly (2016-01-26), NewD (2016-01-26), nik1975 (2016-01-26)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by <Ian Nicoll/> View Post
    Ah, ok, but can't use locationID as mine is always TBD so that's out.

We could use ((obj.extraLocName == "") && (obj.city == "TBD")), no problem.
    When the API is down the city name is TBD so we can't say city == "", it doesn't equal nothing, it equals something (TBD).
    I have another issue with the code I'm trying to correct ATM. Now I make the font color Lime, I can see it doesn't automatically return to normal when we have a good xml file.
    Ah yes.. TBD is NOT ""... for sure.. Silly me... LocationID is also TBD for US as well. I just erred there.

But here's another rub... In the US xmls I've looked at - we don't have TBD in 'city' when Yahoo's down - only in <locationid>TBD</locationid> and <name>TBD</name>.

So there's clearly different things in the xml when the yahoo feed is down for different places. The only item that seems in everyone's xml when the Yahoo feed is down.. is the ABSENCE of extraLocName - no coordinates with 6 digits. I think that should be the only item in the if statement.

if (obj.extraLocName == "") {..........

-or, possibly-

if (obj.locationid == "TBD") {.......... (which also seems to be in all our xmls when Yahoo is down)

Those are my thoughts.. and thanks for staying after this frustrating issue for us!
    Last edited by NewD; 2016-01-26 at 04:08 PM.

26. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to NewD For This Useful Post:

#m37h{ (2016-01-26), King_O_Hill (2016-01-26)

Ah yes.. TBD is NOT ""... for sure.. Silly me... LocationID is also TBD for US as well. I just erred there.

But here's another rub... In the US xmls I've looked at - we don't have TBD in 'city' when Yahoo's down - only in <locationid>TBD</locationid> and <name>TBD</name>.

So there's clearly different things in the xml when the yahoo feed is down for different places. The only item that seems in everyone's xml when the Yahoo feed is down.. is the ABSENCE of extraLocName - no coordinates with 6 digits. I think that should be the only item in the if statement.

if (obj.extraLocName == "") {..........
    -or-
    if (obj.locationid == "TBD") {.......... (which is also ubiquitous in US xmls when Yahoo is down)

Those are my thoughts.. and thanks for staying after this frustrating issue for us!
    Like I said in previous post, we cannot use locationid as (for me at least) it ALWAYS says TBD whether API is down or not.
    I (and probably everybody else) also do not have TBD in 'city', the TBD comes from 'name', so when we say 'city = TBD' we are really saying 'name=TBD', I think I ended up with this"
    if ((obj.extraLocName == "") && (obj.city == "TBD")) { but we are 'really' saying: if ((obj.extraLocName == "") && (obj.name == "TBD")) { because of this code: obj.city = $(this).find('name').text();

Anyway, will probably change a few more times yet.

28. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to <Ian Nicoll/> For This Useful Post:

#m37h{ (2016-01-26), King_O_Hill (2016-01-26)

Thanks

Like I said in previous post, we cannot use locationid as (for me at least) it ALWAYS says TBD whether API is down or not.
    I (and probably everybody else) also do not have TBD in 'city', the TBD comes from 'name', so when we say 'city = TBD' we are really saying 'name=TBD', I think I ended up with this"
    if ((obj.extraLocName == "") && (obj.city == "TBD")) { but we are 'really' saying: if ((obj.extraLocName == "") && (obj.name == "TBD")) { because of this code: obj.city = $(this).find('name').text();

Anyway, will probably change a few more times yet.
    Understood, Ian.. Misunderstood that location ID is always TBD for you even when YAHOO up.. And I also overlooked that in your code obj.city is getting its data from <name> and not <city>

But I don't understand why we're still use <name> at all when <city> has always carried the same city info as <name> and <name> has been abandoned for two firmwares now (by Apple yahoo and Apple weather.com that WW grabs for the xml). <city> from the earliest days of WW1 has always had main city in it. And it's different than extraLocCity. This we could just use:
    obj.city = $(this).find('city').text();

Like you said.. we'll keep tweaking.. LOVE the 'auto-detect' concept though like so many other features you've given us in UniAW.
    Last edited by NewD; 2016-01-26 at 04:21 PM.

30. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to NewD For This Useful Post:

#m37h{ (2016-01-26), King_O_Hill (2016-01-26), nik1975 (2016-01-26)

Understood, Ian.. Misunderstood that location ID is always TBD for you even when YAHOO up.. And I also overlooked that in your code obj.city is getting its data from <name> and not <city>

But I don't understand why we're still use <name> at all when <city> has always carried the same city info as <name> and <name> has been abandoned for two firmwares now (by Apple yahoo and Apple weather.com that WW grabs for the xml). <city> from the earliest days of WW1 has always had main city in it. And it's different than extraLocCity. This we could just use:
    obj.city = $(this).find('city').text();

Like you said.. we'll keep tweaking.. LOVE the 'auto-detect' concept though like so many other features you've given us in UniAW.
    I agree: obj.city = $(this).find('city').text(); To be honest I don't really pay attention to this till now we have this API issue.

32. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to <Ian Nicoll/> For This Useful Post:

#m37h{ (2016-01-26), King_O_Hill (2016-01-26), NewD (2016-01-26), TiLT1oNE (2016-01-26)

Thanks

I agree: obj.city = $(this).find('city').text(); To be honest I don't really pay attention to this till now we have this API issue.
    All good. Now is as good a time as any to abandon <name> all together. "Never let a good crisis go to waste"... LOOL

Thanks, M8!

34. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to NewD For This Useful Post:

#m37h{ (2016-01-26), <Ian Nicoll/> (2016-01-26), King_O_Hill (2016-01-26)

Page 458 of 615 FirstFirst ... 358408448456457458459460468508558 ... LastLast