Page 436 of 613 FirstFirst ... 336386426434435436437438446486536 ... LastLast
Results 8,701 to 8,720 of 12259

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.


Thread: UniAW7

  1. #8701
    Theme Modder Sital's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    New England
    Posts
    2,495
    Thanks
    1,655
    Thanked 10,986 Times in 2,040 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by rasputin007 View Post
    No worries!
    We all were at that point some time ago.
    It is nice to see some "young" blood coming up, that hopefully give the old folkies here a run for their money. LOL
    This month I have my 10 year anniversary of modding, learned a lot, but unproportionally didn't got better.
    But hey it is a hobby and as long as I enjoy it I keep on doing it.
    I actively try not to get better, to keep expectations low.

  2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Sital For This Useful Post:

    King_O_Hill (2016-01-11), Mary48336 (2016-01-14)

  3. #8702
    MMI OG MODDER Max_Pa1n's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    The Empire State
    Posts
    6,279
    Thanks
    18,047
    Thanked 30,402 Times in 5,077 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by mohseen488 View Post
    not working in ip6s + IOS 9. with groovylock+

    Let's just face facts people it's starting to seem like GL+/GB+ will never ever be updated again.
    Really really miss running uniAW on my LS:/

    Happy New Year btw to all my old friends here been a while hope your all good and in the best of health

  4. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to Max_Pa1n For This Useful Post:

    <Ian Nicoll/> (2016-01-11), bigmike3 (2016-01-11), chevymusclecar (2016-01-11), dubailive (2016-01-11), jawonder (2016-01-14), King_O_Hill (2016-01-11), lostinthemes (2016-01-29), Marty McFly (2016-01-12), Mary48336 (2016-01-14), Mike2130 (2016-01-11), mike42 (2016-01-11), nik1975 (2016-01-11)

  5. #8703
    Same to you Max! Nice to see you pop in

    Check out WW3 for iOS 9/10 - Widget-Weather 3.0

  6. The Following User Says Thank You to King_O_Hill For This Useful Post:

    Max_Pa1n (2016-01-24)

  7. #8704
    Default UniAW7
    Quote Originally Posted by mohseen488 View Post
    groovylock+ works fine with ip6s plus ios 9 but theme is not showing...
    You are the only one that I've heard say this. Plus that widget that your trying I believe is not made for GL+. A screenshot would help too, unless you truly get nothing, then I would say that maybe GL+ isn't working as good as you think.

    Check out WW3 for iOS 9/10 - Widget-Weather 3.0

  8. #8705
    iPhoneaholic mohseen488's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Kabul, Afghanistan
    Posts
    410
    Thanks
    972
    Thanked 1,369 Times in 239 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by King_O_Hill View Post
    You are the only one that I've heard say this. Plus that widget that your trying I believe is not made for GL+. A screenshot would help too, unless you truly get nothing, then I would say that maybe GL+ isn't working as good as you think.
    Tried with winterboard, no luck ;(
    If you like my Post please hit the Thanks button on the bottom Left Corner.


  9. #8706
    Quote Originally Posted by mohseen488 View Post
    groovylock+ works fine with ip6s plus ios 9 but theme is not showing...
    Sorry guys, running ios9.02... Can't get groovy lock or GL+ to run at all,,,,I just use iWidget now.
    LockHTML only partially works, and I don't even use winterboard at all.

  10. #8707
    iPhoneaholic mohseen488's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Kabul, Afghanistan
    Posts
    410
    Thanks
    972
    Thanked 1,369 Times in 239 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by Wayne Ross View Post
    Sorry guys, running ios9.02... Can't get groovy lock or GL+ to run at all,,,,I just use iWidget now.
    LockHTML only partially works, and I don't even use winterboard at all.
    What do u use for theming?

  11. #8708
    Code Dependent NewD's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Northeast US
    Posts
    5,709
    Thanks
    8,334
    Thanked 16,464 Times in 7,696 Posts

    Default UniAW7
    Quote Originally Posted by Wayne Ross View Post
    Sorry guys, running ios9.02... Can't get groovy lock or GL+ to run at all,,,,I just use iWidget now.
    LockHTML only partially works, and I don't even use winterboard at all.
    The only reason you widget gets cut off in LockHTML4 is that it's reading the Widget.html file (made for iWidgets) and its widget.plist file which identifies the boundaries of an iWidget. Duplicate your widget's folder. And call it something else. And then in the new folder - delete the Widget.html and widget.plist files. Then it should work fine in LockHTML4.

    Edited: just tested doing above.. Works perfect on LockHTML4, Wayne!! Really nice work, sir!!
    Last edited by NewD; 2016-01-11 at 03:31 PM.

  12. The Following User Says Thank You to NewD For This Useful Post:

    Clem-Clone (2016-01-11)

  13. #8709
    Code Dependent NewD's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Northeast US
    Posts
    5,709
    Thanks
    8,334
    Thanked 16,464 Times in 7,696 Posts

    Default UniAW7
    Quote Originally Posted by mohseen488 View Post
    groovylock+ works fine with ip6s plus ios 9 but theme is not showing...
    GroovyLock+ is, in fact, dead in iOS 9. Not working for anyone.

  14. #8710
    Quote Originally Posted by mohseen488 View Post
    What do u use for theming?
    I use "Anemone" to get a reflective dock. "Springtomize" to turn-off a lot of switches on my Lockscreen, like the slide-to-unlock and the Lockscreen clock. I use "wink" to turn off the status bar switches, but allows you to see them if you touch the status bar area. I use an old favorite that still works, "INFINITYDOCK"... Allows me to have all my favorite icons on the dock and then scroll right or left to get to them.
    For me "winterboard" slows everything down to a crawl, and causes way too many resprings. I try not to have a bunch of tweaks installed.
    I got the big 6plus but not the 6plus-S, so I don't get the 2gigs of power. That's why I stick to iWidgets, no resprings at all.

  15. The Following User Says Thank You to Wayne Ross For This Useful Post:

    mohseen488 (2016-01-13)

  16. #8711
    Quote Originally Posted by NewD View Post
    The only reason you widget gets cut off in LockHTML4 is that it's reading the Widget.html file (made for iWidgets) and its widget.plist file which identifies the boundaries of an iWidget. Duplicate your widget's folder. And call it something else. And then in the new folder - delete the Widget.html and widget.plist files. Then it should work fine in LockHTML4.

    Edited: just tested doing above.. Works perfect on LockHTML4, Wayne!! Really nice work, sir!!
    Thanks a million NewD... I will give that a shot later... at work right now (...supposed to be working) I sincerely appreciate all your advice

  17. The Following User Says Thank You to Wayne Ross For This Useful Post:

    NewD (2016-01-11)

  18. #8712
    Quote Originally Posted by Marty McFly View Post
    Hi all,

    Here is a Back to the Future themed LS. It's the time circuits from the Delorean....

    Attachment 719971

    I found the basic LS in Cydia - credit to "anerikwithak".

    Converted to WW2 and some weather info added. Also touch forecast. WW2 and InfoStats tweaks required. Made from Ian Nicoll's base widget -should resize for all devices

    Download Link: TimeCircuits WW2

    Enjoy!
    Link updated with a special feature added. Touch the current temperature for a surprise . Thanks Ian!!!!

  19. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Marty McFly For This Useful Post:

    <Ian Nicoll/> (2016-01-11), chevymusclecar (2016-01-11), jawonder (2016-01-14), King_O_Hill (2016-01-11), kristatos (2016-01-11), mike42 (2016-01-11), NewD (2016-01-11)

  20. #8713
    Quote Originally Posted by Marty McFly View Post
    Link updated with a special feature added. Touch the current temperature for a surprise . Thanks Ian!!!!
    Great job & how can I take the address out I was looking but no luck! 🏻

  21. The Following User Says Thank You to mike42 For This Useful Post:

    Marty McFly (2016-01-11)

  22. #8714
    Quote Originally Posted by Marty McFly View Post
    Link updated with a special feature added. Touch the current temperature for a surprise . Thanks Ian!!!!
    Hey Gary, you left my message to you in the touch.js LOL... And since you used the 2nd method you could remove or comment out the whole delelement(elem) function at the end as it never gets used.

  23. The Following User Says Thank You to <Ian Nicoll/> For This Useful Post:

    Marty McFly (2016-01-11)

  24. #8715
    Quote Originally Posted by mike42 View Post
    Great job & how can I take the address out I was looking but no luck! ��
    Open style.css and look for this element...

    -new-1.png

    Add the "display:none;" line

  25. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Marty McFly For This Useful Post:

    <Ian Nicoll/> (2016-01-11), mike42 (2016-01-11)

  26. #8716
    Quote Originally Posted by Marty McFly View Post
    Open style.css and look for this element...

    -new-1.png

    At the "display:none;" line
    Thank you & keep up the great job!! 🏻

  27. The Following User Says Thank You to mike42 For This Useful Post:

    Marty McFly (2016-01-11)

  28. #8717
    Quote Originally Posted by Marty McFly View Post
    Link updated with a special feature added. Touch the current temperature for a surprise . Thanks Ian!!!!
    How do I turn on "info stats",,,, I installed it, but I don't see any switch in settings or an icon, I am sure I am missing something right in front of my face.....

  29. The Following User Says Thank You to Wayne Ross For This Useful Post:

    Marty McFly (2016-01-11)

  30. #8718
    Quote Originally Posted by <Ian Nicoll/> View Post
    Hey Gary, you left my message to you in the touch.js LOL... And since you used the 2nd method you could remove or comment out the whole delelement(elem) function at the end as it never gets used.
    Haha. My excitement to post got the better of me. Link updated. Thanks again Ian!

  31. #8719
    Quote Originally Posted by Wayne Ross View Post
    How do I turn on "info stats",,,, I installed it, but I don't see any switch in settings or an icon, I am sure I am missing something right in front of my face.....
    You should see it in settings if you have InfoStats installed. Did you install InfoStats or InfoStats2? You need the first one.

    Attachment 720247
    Attachment 720248

  32. #8720
    Quote Originally Posted by Marty McFly View Post
    You should see it in settings if you have InfoStats installed. Did you install InfoStats or InfoStats2? You need the first one.

    Attachment 720247
    Attachment 720248
    Ok ... I installed InfoStats2.. Let me fix myself!!
    Thanks buddy

  33. The Following User Says Thank You to Wayne Ross For This Useful Post:

    Marty McFly (2016-01-11)

Page 436 of 613 FirstFirst ... 336386426434435436437438446486536 ... LastLast
Posting Permissions
  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •