Page 433 of 613 FirstFirst ... 333383423431432433434435443483533 ... LastLast
Results 8,641 to 8,660 of 12259

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.


Thread: UniAW7

  1. #8641
    Quote Originally Posted by Splatty79 View Post
    Nice mate and happy new year!

    Wondering if it would be easy to convert your simple widget to have all the elements without touch forecast so we could make simple widgets that show just whatever items you want? I would still want the forecast shown though!

    Kind of like this:

    Attachment 719948

    Cheers pal
    Hi Splatty,

    I can quickly whip one up if your comfortable doing all the re-positioning in the css?

  2. The Following User Says Thank You to <Ian Nicoll/> For This Useful Post:

    menard_00 (2016-01-11)

  3. #8642
    iPhoneaholic Splatty79's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Melbourne, Australia
    Posts
    499
    Thanks
    434
    Thanked 711 Times in 235 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by ;7342434
    Hi Splatty,

    I can quickly whip one up if your comfortable doing all the re-positioning in the css?
    Yeah of course that would be fantastic thanks! Just be nice to use as a base for little widgets I like to make. Cheers pal

  4. The Following User Says Thank You to Splatty79 For This Useful Post:

    <Ian Nicoll/> (2016-01-08)

  5. #8643
    Quote Originally Posted by Splatty79 View Post
    Yeah of course that would be fantastic thanks! Just be nice to use as a base for little widgets I like to make. Cheers pal
    Give me 5 minutes.

    EDIT:

    Here you go M8, in the css file just remove the "display: none;" from the forecastContainer, but everything will need re-positioned.
    Attached Files Attached Files
    Last edited by <Ian Nicoll/>; 2016-01-08 at 01:01 PM.

  6. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to <Ian Nicoll/> For This Useful Post:

    #m37h{ (2016-01-08), Irish_Man (2016-01-09), jawonder (2016-01-09), King_O_Hill (2016-01-08), kristatos (2016-01-08), Marty McFly (2016-01-08), Mary48336 (2016-01-08), Mike2130 (2016-01-08), Splatty79 (2016-01-08)

  7. #8644
    iPhoneaholic Splatty79's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Melbourne, Australia
    Posts
    499
    Thanks
    434
    Thanked 711 Times in 235 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by ;7342437
    Give me 5 minutes.

    EDIT:

    Here you go M8, in the css file just remove the "display: none;" from the forecastContainer, but everything will need re-positioned.
    Thanks so much mate

  8. The Following User Says Thank You to Splatty79 For This Useful Post:

    <Ian Nicoll/> (2016-01-08)

  9. #8645
    Code Dependent NewD's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Northeast US
    Posts
    5,708
    Thanks
    8,333
    Thanked 16,463 Times in 7,695 Posts

    Default UniAW7
    Ian,
    Pretty soon Coolstar will be releasing the HTML Wallpapers (SB Widget/PerPageHTML) add on to Anemone.

    Hoping you'll adapt your simple widget design to have a place to add a call to user walls. So a move slightly backward toward main UniAW Wallpaper.html... But retaining the simple 1/3 top design and thinned code.

    Many modders will want all the bells and whistles at the center of a PerPage design - but still other will want just the simple Splatty 1/3 of page items that they can move around items in the css.. BUT they'll want a "walls call" available to them for behind the icons. Where your simple widget now is built with iWidgets in mind (no walls). This version I'm requesting might have user walls only or your weather walls or day/night walks.. But the goal is still small package and 1/3 top in design.

    Just a thought. I've loved having a simple base to mod from. And I don't think we need too many versions. I still see the need for:
    UniAW7.1_Full Version (LockScreen focussed but auto adjusting for SB and iW too)
    UniAW7.1_base iW (iWidget focussed - smaller package)
    UniAW7.1_base SB (HTML Wallpapers/SBHTML focussed - with wall calls & 1/3 top sized animations - still small package)

    My $0.02..
    Last edited by NewD; 2016-01-08 at 02:51 PM.

  10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to NewD For This Useful Post:

    #m37h{ (2016-01-08), mike42 (2016-01-08)

  11. #8646
    Quote Originally Posted by NewD View Post
    Ian,
    Pretty soon Coolstar will be releasing the HTML Wallpapers (SB Widget/PerPageHTML) add on to Anemone.

    Hoping you'll adapt your simple widget design to have a place to add a call to user walls. So a move slightly backward toward main UniAW Wallpaper.html... But retaining the simple 1/3 top design and thinned code.

    Many modders will want all the bells and whistles at the center of a PerPage design - but still other will want just the simple Splatty 1/3 of page items that they can move around items in the css.. BUT they'll want a "walls call" available to them for behind the icons. Where your simple widget now is built with iWidgets in mind (no walls). This version I'm requesting might have user walls only or your weather walls or day/night walks.. But the goal is still small package and 1/3 top in design.

    Just a thought. I've loved having a simple base to mod from. And I don't think we need too many versions. I still see the need for:
    UniAW7.1_Full Version (LockScreen focussed but auto adjusting for SB and iW too)
    UniAW7.1_base iW (iWidget focussed - smaller package)
    UniAW7.1_base SB (HTML Wallpapers/SBHTML focussed - with wall calls & 1/3 top sized animations - still small package)

    My $0.02..
    No idea what you just said! Sounds like you want a widget on top of icons with some kind of call to wallpapers under the icons! Cannot be.
    I CS is doing it in the same manner as PP then the complete widget will be behind the icons, and users already have a choice:
    var Wallpaper_options = "user"; // weatherWalls, user or none.

  12. The Following User Says Thank You to <Ian Nicoll/> For This Useful Post:

    Marty McFly (2016-01-08)

  13. #8647
    Quote Originally Posted by chevymusclecar View Post
    Maybe you put the touch in a container? Or the z-index of the touch is to low? Or you alter the js?
    I ended up scrapping that project and started again... Much quicker paying more attention to detail now that I am getting used to it.
    Thanks, and please keep the advice coming.
    Have one question though, I am doing much better but getting stumped over "z-index" and "position: " commands ..... I am trying to put my "current temp" over (top layer) my clock_frame but it keeps showing up behind it, any suggestions???

  14. The Following User Says Thank You to Wayne Ross For This Useful Post:

    chevymusclecar (2016-01-09)

  15. #8648
    Hello ModWizards, I have a coding question, I am trying to put my "current temp" over (top layer) my clock_frame but it keeps showing up behind it, any suggestions??? I googled it and only got more confused... I am learning, so sorry if my questions seem dumb.
    }

    #Day0Temp {
    position: absolute;
    top: 30%;
    right: 5%;
    width: 24%;
    text-align: right;
    color: #FFFFFF;
    font-size: 10vw;
    font-family: SwissBold;
    text-shadow: black -1px 1px 1px, black -2px 2px 3px;
    z-index: 5000;
    -webkit-transition: all 1s ease-in-out;
    }

  16. The Following User Says Thank You to Wayne Ross For This Useful Post:

    chevymusclecar (2016-01-09)

  17. #8649
    Default Time Circuits LS WW2
    Hi all,

    Here is a Back to the Future themed LS. It's the time circuits from the Delorean....

    -img_0426.png

    I found the basic LS in Cydia - credit to "anerikwithak".

    Converted to WW2 and some weather info added. Also touch forecast. WW2 and InfoStats tweaks required. Made from Ian Nicoll's base widget -should resize for all devices

    Download Link: TimeCircuits WW2
    Enjoy!

  18. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Marty McFly For This Useful Post:

    #m37h{ (2016-01-08), <Ian Nicoll/> (2016-01-09), boris1978 (2016-01-08), dubailive (2016-01-09), jasonmilford (2016-01-08), jawonder (2016-01-09), King_O_Hill (2016-01-08), Komatins (2016-01-08), kristatos (2016-01-08), Mary48336 (2016-01-08), Mike2130 (2016-01-08)

  19. #8650
    Default UniAW7
    @Wayne

    So if you make the z-index number higher, it moves it closer to the front of the screen. You are working in a flattened 3D space. So X is left-right, Y is top-bottom and Z is front-back.

    So the higher the Z value, the closer it is to you. An element at z-index of 100 is on top of an element at z-index of 99. Keep in mind, you can use negative numbers too.

    So a z-index of -99 is on top of an element at z-index of 100.

    Make sense?

    Check out WW3 for iOS 9/10 - Widget-Weather 3.0

  20. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to King_O_Hill For This Useful Post:

    #m37h{ (2016-01-08), <Ian Nicoll/> (2016-01-09), chevymusclecar (2016-01-09), Irish_Man (2016-01-09), jawonder (2016-01-09), kristatos (2016-01-08), Marty McFly (2016-01-08), Mary48336 (2016-01-08), menard_00 (2016-01-11)

  21. #8651
    Quote Originally Posted by King_O_Hill View Post
    @Wayne

    So if you make the z-index number higher, it moves it closer to the front of the screen. You are working in a flattened 3D space. So X is left-right, Y is top-bottom and Z is front-back.

    So the higher the Z value, the closer it is to you. An element at z-index of 100 is on top of an element at z-index of 99. Keep in mind, you can use negative numbers too.

    So a z-index of -99 is on top of an element at z-index of 100.

    Make sense?
    It makes absolute sense. I put the temp_descr at "z-index: 500;" and put the clock_frame at "z-index: -100;" and it still comes out on top.... (I'm ready to punch the wall)

  22. #8652
    Livin the iPhone Life Mary48336's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    Farmington, Michigan, United States
    Posts
    1,638
    Thanks
    20,476
    Thanked 3,081 Times in 1,148 Posts

    Even I understood that for once I haven't tried to mod anything like that as it is all foreign to me. One day when I'm not working my life away I will learn, for now I just appreciate all that everyone does


    Everyday can be amazing, it's all up to you

  23. #8653
    Code Dependent NewD's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Northeast US
    Posts
    5,708
    Thanks
    8,333
    Thanked 16,463 Times in 7,695 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by <Ian Nicoll/> View Post
    No idea what you just said! Sounds like you want a widget on top of icons with some kind of call to wallpapers under the icons! Cannot be.
    I CS is doing it in the same manner as PP then the complete widget will be behind the icons, and users already have a choice:
    var Wallpaper_options = "user"; // weatherWalls, user or none.
    Understood. But what I'm referring to.. is a widget behind the icons (Like PerPage) that is the simple format - and top 1/3 of screen sized (for animations). And has a simple call to 'one wall'. Most PerPageHTML designs were a few pieces of weather data at top of page.. Maybe a simple forecast.. and IF a box for animations... 1/3 sized. The current 'full walls' UniAW7.1 can't do that.

    Maybe I'll try it myself.. and show you what I mean.. and you can see if I can do anything better.

  24. #8654
    Code Dependent NewD's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Northeast US
    Posts
    5,708
    Thanks
    8,333
    Thanked 16,463 Times in 7,695 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by Wayne Ross View Post
    It makes absolute sense. I put the temp_descr at "z-index: 500;" and put the clock_frame at "z-index: -100;" and it still comes out on top.... (I'm ready to punch the wall)
    What you're likely forgetting about is that items are in CONTAINERS as well, Wayne. Look in the main .html document.... In there you'll see a list of containers. The containers also have their own Z-Index.. So if your two elements are from different containers.. And one container (items in a 'div' '/div') is at a closer or further away z-index from the other container that contains your other element.. You can try changing the individual item's z-index all day long.. and it will never move - except within relationship to other elements in SAME container.. You need to put YOUR element in another container and then address that container in the Style.css too with a higher z-index.. Clear as mud?

  25. The Following User Says Thank You to NewD For This Useful Post:

    Marty McFly (2016-01-08)

  26. #8655
    Quote Originally Posted by NewD View Post
    What you're likely forgetting about is that items are in CONTAINERS as well, Wayne. Look in the main .html document.... In there you'll see a list of containers. The containers also have their own Z-Index.. So if your two elements are from different containers.. And one container (items in a 'div' '/div') is at a closer or further away z-index from the other container that contains your other element.. You can try changing the individual item's z-index all day long.. and it will never move - except within relationship to other elements in SAME container.. You need to put YOUR element in another container and then address that container in the Style.css too with a higher z-index.. Clear as mud?
    Thanks... Let me go digging. Thanks for the help!!

  27. #8656
    Code Dependent NewD's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Northeast US
    Posts
    5,708
    Thanks
    8,333
    Thanked 16,463 Times in 7,695 Posts

    Here's an example, Wayne..

    In html main doc..

    Code:
    <div id="Container1">
    <div id = "myIndividualItem1"</div>
    <div id = "myIndividualItem2"</div>
    </div>
    
    <div id="Container2">
    <div id = "myIndividualItem3"</div>
    <div id = "myIndividualItem4"</div>
    </div>
    Then in the style.css you see

    #Container 1 {
    z-index: 1;
    }

    #Container 2 {
    z-index: 2;
    }

    #myIndividualItem1 {
    z-index: 1;
    }

    #myIndividualItem2 {
    z-index: 2;
    }

    #myIndividualItem3 {
    z-index: 1;
    }

    #myIndividualItem4 {
    z-index: 2;
    }

    .... You can change the z-index of myIndividualItem1 all you want... but it's not going to change its position in relationship to myIndividualItem3 because items 1 and 3 are in different containers.. if you want item 3 to be ahead of item 1 then change the container it's in or make a brand new container in the html that z-index in style.css is closer or further away than another container.

    Hope that helps.

  28. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to NewD For This Useful Post:

    <Ian Nicoll/> (2016-01-09), Marty McFly (2016-01-08)

  29. #8657
    Quote Originally Posted by NewD View Post
    Here's an example, Wayne..

    In html main doc..

    Code:
    <div id="Container1">
    <div id = "myIndividualItem1"</div>
    <div id = "myIndividualItem2"</div>
    </div>
    
    <div id="Container2">
    <div id = "myIndividualItem3"</div>
    <div id = "myIndividualItem4"</div>
    </div>
    Then in the style.css you see

    #Container 1 {
    z-index: 1;
    }

    #Container 2 {
    z-index: 2;
    }

    #myIndividualItem1 {
    z-index: 1;
    }

    #myIndividualItem2 {
    z-index: 2;

    }

    #myIndividualItem3 {
    z-index: 1;
    }

    #myIndividualItem4 {
    z-index: 2;
    }

    .... You can change the z-index of myIndividualItem1 all you want... but it's not going to change its position in relationship to myIndividualItem3 because items 1 and 3 are in different containers.. if you want item 3 to be ahead of item 1 then change the container it's in or make a brand new container in the html that z-index in style.css is closer or further away than another container.

    Hope that helps.
    I am trying. Haven't given up yet

  30. The Following User Says Thank You to Wayne Ross For This Useful Post:

    NewD (2016-01-09)

  31. #8658
    Quote Originally Posted by Wayne Ross View Post
    I am trying. Haven't given up yet
    I GOT IT.... DUDE, YOU ARE THE MAN!!!!
    It's OWN NOW!!!!

    NewD is Da Man!!!!!
    Thank you SOOO MUCH!!

  32. The Following User Says Thank You to Wayne Ross For This Useful Post:

    NewD (2016-01-09)

  33. #8659
    Thanks to EVERYONE!!!

  34. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Wayne Ross For This Useful Post:

    chevymusclecar (2016-01-09), King_O_Hill (2016-01-08), NewD (2016-01-09)

  35. #8660
    Code Dependent NewD's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Northeast US
    Posts
    5,708
    Thanks
    8,333
    Thanked 16,463 Times in 7,695 Posts

    Default UniAW7
    Quote Originally Posted by Wayne Ross View Post
    I GOT IT.... DUDE, YOU ARE THE MAN!!!!
    It's OWN NOW!!!!

    NewD is Da Man!!!!!
    Thank you SOOO MUCH!!
    You're most welcome, man!! Just giving a little back to the community for the sake of helpful people like Durben, EricB78, BombMom, MamaJaay, Dacal, Ian Nicoll, Chevymusclecar and King_O_Hill who all bore with my Noob coding questions in my early years. Boy were they patient!

    I remember that feeling of OWNing a new piece of code and seeing it work!!! Have fun dude!

  36. The Following User Says Thank You to NewD For This Useful Post:

    MamaJaay (2016-01-12)

Page 433 of 613 FirstFirst ... 333383423431432433434435443483533 ... LastLast
Posting Permissions
  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •