Page 43 of 614 FirstFirst ... 3341424344455393143543 ... LastLast
Results 841 to 860 of 12265

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.


Thread: UniAW7

  1. #841
    My iPhone is a Part of Me Padgoi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    New York City
    Posts
    894
    Thanks
    507
    Thanked 631 Times in 313 Posts

    This is what my current lock screen looks like when enabling lockhtml3 and using the uniaw link on the first post.

    -imageuploadedbymodmyi1414951284.592917.jpg
    Last edited by Padgoi; 2014-11-02 at 07:01 PM.

  2. #842
    We have removed the iOS8/iPhone 6 version.


    My themes : Jade HD, Silex HD, BaSalt HD,ToPaz
    All are on Cydia and/or Theme It.

  3. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Dacal For This Useful Post:

    <Ian Nicoll/> (2014-11-03), Boots (2014-11-02), Hip5 (2014-11-03), King_O_Hill (2014-11-02), Krima (2014-11-02)

  4. #843
    Mi Deh Yah jawonder's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Boynton Beach, Florida
    Posts
    4,029
    Thanks
    8,041
    Thanked 4,481 Times in 2,139 Posts

    HomeScreenDesigner is working on iOS 8 now and i'm happy.


    Last edited by jawonder; 2014-11-02 at 07:40 PM.

  5. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to jawonder For This Useful Post:

    <Ian Nicoll/> (2014-11-03), It's Mi (2014-11-03), jm26200 (2014-11-03)

  6. #844
    HSD says not compatible for 6plus.

    Won't let me download it

  7. #845
    Livin the iPhone Life
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Location
    United Kingdom
    Posts
    1,774
    Thanks
    1,608
    Thanked 2,439 Times in 1,051 Posts

    Default UniAW7
    Quote Originally Posted by bliken View Post
    HSD says not compatible for 6plus.

    Won't let me download it
    I have it on my 6+ with no problems, try downloading iconsupport first and then HSD.

    Have you already purchased it on iOS7? If not then you will need to wait until the cydia package has been updated

  8. The Following User Says Thank You to Matthews436 For This Useful Post:

    bliken (2014-11-02)

  9. #846
    Mi Deh Yah jawonder's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Boynton Beach, Florida
    Posts
    4,029
    Thanks
    8,041
    Thanked 4,481 Times in 2,139 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by Matthews436 View Post
    I have it on my 6+ with no problems, try downloading iconsupport first and then HSD.

    Have you already purchased it on iOS7? If not then you will need to wait until the cydia package has been updated
    It's bundle with Icon Support when i downloaded it an hour ago but i've already purchased it.
    Last edited by jawonder; 2014-11-02 at 08:04 PM.

  10. #847
    Still not able to download it.

    I downloaded icon support but not able to download HSD.

    No I didn't purchase it on IOS7...

    -imageuploadedbymodmyi1414955126.560619.jpg

    -imageuploadedbymodmyi1414955157.450409.jpg

  11. #848
    Theme Creator Ravenleigh's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Location
    San Diego, California, United States
    Posts
    1,511
    Thanks
    1,414
    Thanked 4,043 Times in 1,206 Posts

    Default UniAW7
    -imageuploadedbymodmyi1414955881.895975.jpg

    Woot! Hsdesig up and running, dang I missed it even sent the creator an email asking for a donation link to buy it (again) as imo , the tweak is well worth it!

    Now, to fix the widget (edit) just found where it says we need to be patient for iOS 8 version.... Ok, I can do patient

    ....

    Is it ready yet?
    Last edited by Ravenleigh; 2014-11-02 at 08:26 PM.
    Reckoning - Triptych - Brass Tacks
    White Night and Syren

  12. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Ravenleigh For This Useful Post:

    Hip5 (2014-11-03), It's Mi (2014-11-03), jm26200 (2014-11-03), Mary48336 (2014-11-02)

  13. #849
    Quote Originally Posted by Platini2000 View Post
    The xml file was not there in documents Dacal.
    It was not generated the file so i test a copy from the xml and that works.
    I'm running ios8 on a iPhone 5 and have no xml file created is there a way to achieve this?

  14. #850
    You need the WidgetWeather tweak to create the XML file, but it has not been updated yet.

    Check out WW3 for iOS 9/10 - Widget-Weather 3.0

  15. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to King_O_Hill For This Useful Post:

    <Ian Nicoll/> (2014-11-03), Boots (2014-11-02), Hip5 (2014-11-03), jm26200 (2014-11-03), Max_Pa1n (2014-11-03), Ravenleigh (2014-11-02)

  16. #851
    Default UniAW7
    Not here


    My themes : Jade HD, Silex HD, BaSalt HD,ToPaz
    All are on Cydia and/or Theme It.

  17. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Dacal For This Useful Post:

    <Ian Nicoll/> (2014-11-03), jm26200 (2014-11-03), King_O_Hill (2014-11-02), Max_Pa1n (2014-11-03)

  18. #852
    Quote Originally Posted by King_O_Hill View Post
    You need the WidgetWeather tweak to create the XML file, but it has not been updated yet.
    Ah that's why then, can my location be used?

  19. #853
    Quote Originally Posted by paulcompton View Post
    Ah that's why then, can my location be used?
    Yes, if you just need the myLlocation.txt file then you can get that from WW or install the old MyLocation app from my signature.

    Check out WW3 for iOS 9/10 - Widget-Weather 3.0

  20. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to King_O_Hill For This Useful Post:

    <Ian Nicoll/> (2014-11-03), Boots (2014-11-03)

  21. #854
    Quote Originally Posted by King_O_Hill View Post
    Yes, if you just need the myLlocation.txt file then you can get that from WW or install the old MyLocation app from my signature.
    Thanks again on my way to get it.

  22. #855
    Livin the iPhone Life oldskoolsk8r's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    Orem, UT
    Posts
    1,174
    Thanks
    1,896
    Thanked 1,970 Times in 725 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by j0k3r View Post
    Im on iOS 7.1.2 on i5s and HSD crashed at startup, my iconlayout is fine, but I cant start the app :/
    Same here!


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  23. #856
    Default UniAW7
    Quote Originally Posted by oldskoolsk8r View Post
    Same here!


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    You need to delete all your old layouts or transfer them to your computer and then delete from phone. Then create all new layouts. The tweak has a issue with the old files, since update. So just start fresh. It should work then, cheers 🍻

    It will be fixed soon and you will be able to use your old files then.

  24. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to gotmuscle For This Useful Post:

    jawonder (2014-11-03), oldskoolsk8r (2014-11-03)

  25. #857
    My iPhone is a Part of Me sju's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    denmark
    Posts
    632
    Thanks
    8
    Thanked 201 Times in 153 Posts

    not very proud , but the only homescreen designer I could pick up was a cracked version , would prefer to pay for it, but it works just fine.
    but my lockscreen still give me a lot of random resprings.
    I do not see a system when it resprings , but when it does it takes 3-4 resprings before it works again. Sometimes it can take many hours between resprings other times only a few minutes

  26. #858
    iPhone? More like MyPhone Marmoul's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Location
    France
    Posts
    234
    Thanks
    589
    Thanked 571 Times in 162 Posts

    no bugs and no respring last night
    iphone6 and RC2
    -imageuploadedbymodmyi1415000441.798259.jpg
    iphonejailbreak.fr

  27. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Marmoul For This Useful Post:

    <Ian Nicoll/> (2014-11-03), bliken (2014-11-03), Dacal (2014-11-03), It's Mi (2014-11-03), King_O_Hill (2014-11-03)

  28. #859
    Hi !

    So i resume a little for me and for iOS8/iPhone 6 users.

    - As far as i know, no HTML tweaks have been updated for iOS8 and iPhone 6/6+.
    - For the moment, it seems that old version of LockHTML 3, GroovyLock, GroovyBoard(SBHTML) and iWidget are working (but not updated yet !).
    - Widget Weather is not yet compatible (but the WW team have a almost working version right now ;o).
    - It seems that iPhone 6 users have some resprings/safe modes when using UniAW7 (and not or less with UniAW6.4).
    - This problem is more frequent for iPhone 6+ user !!!


    So, what conclusion ?

    I don't think it's the animations. I have an iPhone 5 (not S) on iOS8.1, with GroovyLock, and all is working fine (not one crash since 3 days).
    It can be a tweak conflict with something incompatible with iOS8.1 (personnaly, for the moment i use only - except for Groovylock - certified working iOS8 tweaks).
    For iPhone 6 in general, maybe it's necessary to update the HMTL tweaks.
    For iPhone 6+, it can also be a problem with the new ability of rotate the screen (in UniAW7 RC2, i use media-queries and i have created a landscape layout).
    When the landscape layout is disabled (thx Max !), crashes continue to occur but less ! So maybe crashes occur the same as for iPhone 6 user...
    In conclusion, for the moment, we can remove the landscape mode, it would reduce the crashes (apparently). When the tweaks will be update, we can see if crashes occur again (with and without landscape mode).

    I miss something ? It's just to be sure i understand the situation.

    Dacal


    My themes : Jade HD, Silex HD, BaSalt HD,ToPaz
    All are on Cydia and/or Theme It.

  29. The Following 18 Users Say Thank You to Dacal For This Useful Post:

    <Ian Nicoll/> (2014-11-03), bliken (2014-11-03), Boots (2014-11-03), Darrenrooster (2014-11-03), Hip5 (2014-11-03), It's Mi (2016-09-02), jawonder (2014-11-03), King_O_Hill (2014-11-03), kristatos (2014-11-03), lostinthemes (2014-11-06), MamaJaay (2014-11-03), Marmoul (2014-11-03), Marty McFly (2014-11-04), Matthews436 (2014-11-03), menard_00 (2014-11-04), MrDLewis321 (2014-11-03), Platini2000 (2014-11-03), TaJr12 (2014-11-03)

  30. #860
    Quote Originally Posted by Dacal View Post
    Hi !

    So i resume a little for me and for iOS8/iPhone 6 users.

    - As far as i know, no HTML tweaks have been updated for iOS8 and iPhone 6/6+.
    - For the moment, it seems that old version of LockHTML 3, GroovyLock, GroovyBoard(SBHTML) and iWidget are working (but not updated yet !).
    - Widget Weather is not yet compatible (but the WW team have a almost working version right now ;o).
    - It seems that iPhone 6 users have some resprings/safe modes when using UniAW7 (and not or less with UniAW6.4).
    - This problem is more frequent for iPhone 6+ user !!!


    So, what conclusion ?

    I don't think it's the animations. I have an iPhone 5 (not S) on iOS8.1, with GroovyLock, and all is working fine (not one crash since 3 days).
    It can be a tweak conflict with something incompatible with iOS8.1 (personnaly, for the moment i use only - except for Groovylock - certified working iOS8 tweaks).
    For iPhone 6 in general, maybe it's necessary to update the HMTL tweaks.
    For iPhone 6+, it can also be a problem with the new ability of rotate the screen (in UniAW7 RC2, i use media-queries and i have created a landscape layout).
    When the landscape layout is disabled (thx Max !), crashes continue to occur but less ! So maybe crashes occur the same as for iPhone 6 user...
    In conclusion, for the moment, we can remove the landscape mode, it would reduce the crashes (apparently). When the tweaks will be update, we can see if crashes occur again (with and without landscape mode).

    I miss something ? It's just to be sure i understand the situation.

    Dacal
    Hi David,

    Yes M8, I believe you got everything correct, BTW on IOS 7.1.2, IPH5, full animations on LS via Convergance and on SB with iWidget plus on SB again with SBHTML for wallpapers only and zero issues, not one, ever.

  31. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to <Ian Nicoll/> For This Useful Post:

    Boots (2014-11-03), Dacal (2014-11-03), Hip5 (2014-11-03), King_O_Hill (2014-11-03), kristatos (2014-11-03), MamaJaay (2014-11-03), Marmoul (2014-11-03), Marty McFly (2014-11-04), nik1975 (2014-11-03)

Page 43 of 614 FirstFirst ... 3341424344455393143543 ... LastLast
Posting Permissions
  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •