Page 428 of 614 FirstFirst ... 328378418426427428429430438478528 ... LastLast
Results 8,541 to 8,560 of 12261

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: UniAW7

Quote Originally Posted by #m37h{ View Post
    awesome,playing now

one more Q thou
    how can i have full names of days and months,not shorted?
    The video is here:
    https://youtu.be/v9TBc-SOKDg

2. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to <Ian Nicoll/> For This Useful Post:

#m37h{ (2015-12-29), jawonder (2015-12-29), jm26200 (2015-12-29), King_O_Hill (2015-12-29), Marty McFly (2015-12-29), menard_00 (2016-01-04)

May I ask the help? I am too blond if I play with full Uniaw version inside main.js I still get such view in both cases of data and month:

I am add the original main.js. If somebody can correct it I will be really appreciate!
    https://www.dropbox.com/s/be0hhh59i057ki3/main.js?dl=0

Quote Originally Posted by Komatins View Post
    May I ask the help? I am too blond if I play with full Uniaw version inside main.js I still get such view in both cases of data and month:

I am add the original main.js. If somebody can correct it I will be really appreciate!
    hello sir
    I don t know if me understand ur request but maybe think u know all
    eg : if u want all 3 first letter u have this
    months[currentTime.getMonth()].substring(0,3) and u have Dec Jan etc..
    if u want December remove .substring(0,3) or leave only .substring(0)
    months[currentTime.getMonth()].substring(0)
    months[currentTime.getMonth()]

best regards

sorry for my English

5. The Following User Says Thank You to jm26200 For This Useful Post:

Komatins (2015-12-29)

That I understand, but here were only 1 place where I try to change but in the widget everything still the same:

Thanks
    Thanked 16,464 Times in 7,696 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by <Ian Nicoll/> View Post
    Here is the .deb file (wrapped in a zip).
    Decided to post it here so others can also test it.
    I'll test again too, Ian. Always possible I did something wrong... But how is everyone actually testing this? To me when you change a theme in Anemone you always hit the Apply button and then the recache is completed. So how are you actually testing or what would a real case scenario be where you would use Respring+ instead of going inside Anemone?

The test I was using was to reload a Setback 9 backup. Setback currently doesn't have the recache mechanism. So after SetBack 9 preformed its auto respring after load was completed.. several items were not re-themed properly. SO - I would then clik on Respring+ to do the clearing. That's when I noticed that Respring+ also didn't clear the old theme elements still left on my screen.

Is there anything wrong with that test?

I will try this new deb and see if any different. But I'd like to know how others are testing this? What steps?
    Last edited by NewD; 2015-12-29 at 05:41 PM.

Thanks
    Thanked 4,043 Times in 1,206 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by NewD View Post
    I'll test again too, Ian. Always possible I did something wrong... But how is everyone actually testing this? To me when you change a theme in Anemone you always hit the Apply button and then the recache is completed. So how are you actually testing or what would a real case scenario be where you would use Respring+ instead of going inside Anemone?

The test I was using was to reload a Setback 9 backup. Setback currently doesn't have the recache mechanism. So after SetBack 9 preformed its auto respring after load was completed.. several items were not re-themed properly. SO - I would then clik on Respring+ to do the clearing. That's when I noticed that Respring+ also didn't clear the old theme elements still left on my screen.

Is there anything wrong with that test?

I will try this new deb and see if any different. But I'd like to know how others are testing this? What steps?
    This is how I use respring. When I make an icon, and want to test it, I place it in the theme folder via ifunbox on my computer, then I hit respring+ on my iPad. I do NOT go into anemone and reapply said theme (if I did, I'd go quickly crazy as the anemone delay is the one thing I hate about it) with all that said, I've not had a problem with respring (only setback gives me issues, with it not remembering folder icons)
    Reckoning - Triptych - Brass Tacks
    White Night and Syren

9. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Ravenleigh For This Useful Post:

jawonder (2015-12-29), King_O_Hill (2015-12-29), kristatos (2015-12-29), Marty McFly (2015-12-29), NewD (2015-12-29)

Quote Originally Posted by Ravenleigh View Post
    This is how I use respring. When I make an icon, and want to test it, I place it in the theme folder via ifunbox on my computer, then I hit respring+ on my iPad. I do NOT go into anemone and reapply said theme (if I did, I'd go quickly crazy as the anemone delay is the one thing I hate about it) with all that said, I've not had a problem with respring (only setback gives me issues, with it not remembering folder icons)
    This is exactly how I would test it. It serves no purpose when changing themes, only when modifying an element(s) of an already applied theme.

Check out WW3 for iOS 9/10 - Widget-Weather 3.0

11. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to King_O_Hill For This Useful Post:

jawonder (2015-12-29), kristatos (2015-12-29), Marty McFly (2015-12-29), NewD (2015-12-29)

Thanks
    Thanked 4,481 Times in 2,139 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by King_O_Hill View Post
    This is exactly how I would test it. It serves no purpose when changing themes, only when modifying an element(s) of an already applied theme.
    Me too,and i never had a problem with it.

13. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to jawonder For This Useful Post:

King_O_Hill (2015-12-29), kristatos (2015-12-29)

Thanks

Default UniAW7
    Ok. Great. I'm rarely changing a single icon at a time. But either of our testing scenarios should yield the same result. My test where Respring+ failed was after restoring from a SetBack 9 setting - a Buuf Dock was still showing in my Sublimity 8 setup. That's an uncleared cache issue. Right?

Clicked on Respring+ next. Buuf Dock remained. Went into Anemone and hit Apply - dock gone. Same testing scenario produced same result on iPhone 6S+ and iPad Mini 2.

Anything wrong with my test?

That I understand, but here were only 1 place where I try to change but in the widget everything still the same:
    yes strange
    try on ur other widget and all ok single date or with calendar....
    Sorry no see for help u
    tc and Cheer up!
    best regards

-ur-widget-03.jpg

PS : look in translation.js ur widget 03 is ok with this
    default:
    var days = ["Sunday", "Monday", "Tuesday", "Wednesday", "Thursday", "Friday", "Saturday"];
    var months = ["January", "February", "March", "April", "May", "June", "July", "August", "September", "October", "November", "December"];

see ur widget 02 u have this
    default:
    var days = ["Sun", "Mon", "Tue", "Wed", "Thu", "Fri", "Sat"];
    var months = ["Jan", "Feb", "Mar", "Apr", "May", "June", "July", "Aug", "Sep", "Oct", "Nov", "Dec"];

and try on 02 cant have all word !!!!!
    Last edited by jm26200; 2015-12-29 at 10:27 PM.

16. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to jm26200 For This Useful Post:

dubailive (2015-12-29), Komatins (2015-12-30)

18. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to #m37h{ For This Useful Post:

<Ian Nicoll/> (2015-12-30), dubailive (2015-12-29), jawonder (2015-12-30), jm26200 (2015-12-30), Komatins (2015-12-30), Marty McFly (2015-12-30), Mike2130 (2015-12-30), TiLT1oNE (2015-12-30)

Wow where did you get that widget?
    iPhone 6 on 8.4

Default UniAW7
    Ok. Great. I'm rarely changing a single icon at a time. But either of our testing scenarios should yield the same result. My test where Respring+ failed was after restoring from a SetBack 9 setting - a Buuf Dock was still showing in my Sublimity 8 setup. That's an uncleared cache issue. Right?

Clicked on Respring+ next. Buuf Dock remained. Went into Anemone and hit Apply - dock gone. Same testing scenario produced same result on iPhone 6S+ and iPad Mini 2.

Anything wrong with my test?
    Yes, your only testing a dock. Next time try applying the recache command in mobile terminal. That way we can see if it's the command itself, the way Ian is applying it or something specific to your device.

Ian, are you using any other command to force the actual respring, like killall etc?
    Last edited by King_O_Hill; 2015-12-30 at 08:19 AM.

21. The Following User Says Thank You to King_O_Hill For This Useful Post:

Irish_Man (2016-01-03)

Thank you - this was the root cause!

[QUOTE=Komatins;7340072]Thank you
    Happy for u and sorry forget Congratulation for all ur works always great works
    tc
    best regards

24. The Following User Says Thank You to jm26200 For This Useful Post:

Komatins (2015-12-30)

Yes, your only testing a dock. Next time try applying the recache command in mobile terminal. That way we can see if it's the command itself, the way Ian is applying it or something specific to your device.

Ian, are you using any other command to force the actual respring, like killall etc?
    Yes:
    system("killall -9 lsd");
    system("killall SpringBoard");

And now also:
    system("recache");
    Just covering all iOS versions.
    Plus individually removing 12 cache files (folders) & unlinking another 10.

Many of the cache files I point to do not exist anymore in iOS9, but do in iOS6 & below, I basically do it the same way WinterBoard does, I also immediately hide the status bar as soon as you hit the icon as you use to see it for a couple of seconds initially & I didn't like that.

Brian, the attached deb file has only the recache command, no other killall commands, maybe this will be better.

If anybody else is wanting to test this you first must install Respring+ from Cydia, then unzip the attached file, place the deb file in your Documents folder, navigate to it with iFile & install with iFile.
    Attached Files Attached Files
    Last edited by <Ian Nicoll/>; 2015-12-30 at 04:27 PM.

26. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to <Ian Nicoll/> For This Useful Post:

jawonder (2015-12-30), King_O_Hill (2015-12-30)

Thanks

Default UniAW7
    Okay. But can you also do my test to confirm that it's not just my device? That will also be helpful info. I've tried two devices with same results - but they're similarly loaded with tweaks.

Edited: Mobile Terminal hasn't been updated since iOS 7. And just quits on launch. Is there an update on another repo other than BigBoss?
    Last edited by NewD; 2015-12-30 at 03:11 PM.

28. The Following User Says Thank You to NewD For This Useful Post:

King_O_Hill (2015-12-30)

Quote Originally Posted by <Ian Nicoll/> View Post
    Yes:
    system("killall -9 lsd");
    system("killall SpringBoard");

And now also:
    system("recache");
    Just covering all iOS versions.
    Plus individually removing 12 cache files (folders) & unlinking another 10.

Many of the cache files I point to do not exist anymore in iOS9, but do in iOS6 & below, I basically do it the same way WinterBoard does, I also immediately hide the status bar as soon as you hit the icon as you use to see it for a couple of seconds initially & I didn't like that.
    i was using "killall backboardd" command (two d's at the end) to respring my i5 iOS 9.0.2

30. The Following User Says Thank You to Irish_Man For This Useful Post:

King_O_Hill (2015-12-30)

Okay. But can you also do my test to confirm that it's not just my device? That will also be helpful info. I've tried two devices with same results - but they're similarly loaded with tweaks.

Edited: Mobile Terminal hasn't been updated since iOS 7. And just quits on launch. Is there an update on another repo other than BigBoss?
    Use "MTerminal"
    Last edited by <Ian Nicoll/>; 2015-12-30 at 03:43 PM.

32. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to <Ian Nicoll/> For This Useful Post:

King_O_Hill (2015-12-30), NewD (2015-12-30)

Default UniAW7
    Ian, I'm thinking that maybe the recache command is not being executed as you are actually doubling up on the killall command. The recache command fires the killall command as part of its process. So when you execute killall, the respring takes place and never gets to the recache. Can you remove the killall command and allow the recache command to handle the respring on its own?

Nvrmnd, I see your updated post.
    Last edited by King_O_Hill; 2015-12-30 at 04:31 PM.

34. The Following User Says Thank You to King_O_Hill For This Useful Post:

<Ian Nicoll/> (2015-12-30)

Page 428 of 614 FirstFirst ... 328378418426427428429430438478528 ... LastLast