Page 426 of 614 FirstFirst ... 326376416424425426427428436476526 ... LastLast
Results 8,501 to 8,520 of 12261

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: UniAW7

Thanks
    Thanked 16,464 Times in 7,696 Posts

Default UniAW7
    Quote Originally Posted by dubailive View Post
    Thankyou for the Video. The Map thingy is amazing will work great with iWidgets

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Thanks, Ian, for the video and the explanation. So you would't be willing to package her up as a .deb file for me? I was hoping maybe just a .deb that you could PM me. But no sweat if too much hassle.

Thx..!
    Last edited by NewD; 2015-12-28 at 12:58 AM. Reason: Edited due to super screwy wording on my part

Quote Originally Posted by NewD View Post
    Thanks, Ian, for the video and the explanation. So you don't even know how to package it as a .deb file? I was hoping maybe just a .deb that you could PM me. But no sweat if too much hassle.

Thx..!
    I did package it as a .deb for MMI, it works fine for me when I installed it through my repo (repo is no longer working) but for some reason when MMI put it on Cydia it didn't work (no icon appeared on screen), I spoke with the boss & he said it would be fixed but it never happened, in the mean time I was getting too much emails from people you got it on Cydia so I told MMI to delete it. To this day I still don't know why it didn't work.

When you say "So you don't even know how to package it as a .deb file?" you sarcastic MF, then you ask me to PM it to you..... yeah right.

3. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to <Ian Nicoll/> For This Useful Post:

#m37h{ (2015-12-27), Bo Troxell (2015-12-27), dollface54 (2015-12-27), dubailive (2015-12-27), jawonder (2015-12-29), kristatos (2015-12-27), Marty McFly (2015-12-28), metaserph (2015-12-28), Pibe77 (2015-12-27), Simon (2015-12-27)

Thanks
    Thanked 17,645 Times in 8,025 Posts

Default UniAW7
    Quote Originally Posted by ;7339415
    I did package it as a .deb for MMI, it works fine for me when I installed it through my repo (repo is no longer working) but for some reason when MMI put it on Cydia it didn't work (no icon appeared on screen), I spoke with the boss & he said it would be fixed but it never happened, in the mean time I was getting too much emails from people you got it on Cydia so I told MMI to delete it. To this day I still don't know why it didn't work.

When you say "So you don't even know how to package it as a .deb file?" you sarcastic MF, then you ask me to PM it to you..... yeah right.
    I think that may be why it didn't work on MMi Repo. They make the .deb on their end, probably confused them when you uploaded already made as a .deb. Or they just screwed it up and never fixed it, the Repo maintainer has a tendency to do that sometimes. Can be very annoying, I know lol.

5. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Simon For This Useful Post:

#m37h{ (2015-12-27), <Ian Nicoll/> (2015-12-27), dubailive (2015-12-27), kristatos (2015-12-27), Marty McFly (2015-12-28)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by ;7339415
    I

Boy did I word that wrong, bro… .. I surely didn't mean it the way you took it at all. Really bad wording. My apologies I know you know how to make a .deb…

What I really meant that to communicate was would you be willing to package it as a.deb for me for some testing. That's all. Real innocent request… Worded horribly...

Quote Originally Posted by Simon View Post
    I think that may be why it didn't work on MMi Repo. They make the .deb on their end, probably confused them when you uploaded already made as a .deb. Or they just screwed it up and never fixed it, the Repo maintainer has a tendency to do that sometimes. Can be very annoying, I know lol.
    Hi Simon,
    Thanks for the info, I thought a .deb file was important. So what is the best way to submit a package to MMI, what's the "normal" way? Is there a guide anywhere? this is a quote from the "Dev Portal":
    "Valid extensions are zip, gz, and tar. If you have a deb file, please just zip it and submit".
    Should I make the "DEBIAN" folder, control file, what folder does the icon go in - "Resources"? If not the .deb file, do I give them the .app file?

Sorry for all the questions, if you're not sure, who is the best guy to contact?

Thanks Simon.

8. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to <Ian Nicoll/> For This Useful Post:

Bo Troxell (2015-12-29), dubailive (2015-12-28), metaserph (2015-12-28), NewD (2015-12-28), Simon (2015-12-28)

@Ian
    great job on update of respring+ app,thank you m8

10. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to #m37h{ For This Useful Post:

<Ian Nicoll/> (2015-12-28), dubailive (2015-12-28), jawonder (2015-12-29), Komatins (2015-12-28)

I am a little confused - please remind me where need the changes to get full month and day names . I am using Menard mod of UniaW

Thanks
    Thanked 17,645 Times in 8,025 Posts

Default UniAW7
    Quote Originally Posted by ;7339560
    Hi Simon,
    Thanks for the info, I thought a .deb file was important. So what is the best way to submit a package to MMI, what's the "normal" way? Is there a guide anywhere? this is a quote from the "Dev Portal":
    "Valid extensions are zip, gz, and tar. If you have a deb file, please just zip it and submit".
    Should I make the "DEBIAN" folder, control file, what folder does the icon go in - "Resources"? If not the .deb file, do I give them the .app file?

Sorry for all the questions, if you're not sure, who is the best guy to contact?

Thanks Simon.
    Hmm, good questions. I've never submitted a tweak, just widgets and themes so a little unsure how they would like a tweak submitted. I know they prefer just the zip normally, no control or Debian folder needed. Might be different with a tweak though. Tyler handles he Repo itself so he'd be the one to ask. He can be a bit, let's say, long winded though on getting back to you. I normally contact Kyle with questions and request I want dealt with right away and he makes sure Tyler gets on responding to you. So probably email Tyler but CC Kyle in on it and if you don't hear back within 24hrs then email Kyle again about it. Should be no reason why they can't get it sorted for you.

I believe their emails are [email protected] and [email protected].
    I have their personal emails too if you'd like to try them if you get no response. Just pm me for them if you need to.

13. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Simon For This Useful Post:

<Ian Nicoll/> (2015-12-29), Bo Troxell (2015-12-28), dubailive (2015-12-28), jawonder (2015-12-29), NewD (2015-12-28)

Thanks
    Thanked 12,540 Times in 7,596 Posts

Agree, bypass Tyler and ask Kyle. He'll give you the straight scoop.
    Also, .zip format has always been the best way to submit.

15. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Bo Troxell For This Useful Post:

<Ian Nicoll/> (2015-12-29), dubailive (2015-12-28), jawonder (2015-12-29), menard_00 (2015-12-29), metaserph (2015-12-29), NewD (2015-12-28), Simon (2015-12-28)

Quote Originally Posted by #m37h{ View Post
    @Ian
    great job on update of respring+ app,thank you m8
    I have received 2 crash reports via Cydia users with Respring+ version 1.1, so I am rolling it back to version 1.0, once Anemone stops all the updates & settles down I will try again. Sorry if any of you have experienced a crash with version 1.1.

I have submitted version 1.0 to MMI again today so will be live in about 3 days.

17. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to <Ian Nicoll/> For This Useful Post:

#m37h{ (2015-12-29), Bo Troxell (2015-12-29), jawonder (2015-12-29), jm26200 (2015-12-29), kristatos (2015-12-29), menard_00 (2015-12-29), NewD (2015-12-29), Simon (2015-12-29)

Quote Originally Posted by Simon View Post
    Hmm, good questions. I've never submitted a tweak, just widgets and themes so a little unsure how they would like a tweak submitted. I know they prefer just the zip normally, no control or Debian folder needed. Might be different with a tweak though. Tyler handles he Repo itself so he'd be the one to ask. He can be a bit, let's say, long winded though on getting back to you. I normally contact Kyle with questions and request I want dealt with right away and he makes sure Tyler gets on responding to you. So probably email Tyler but CC Kyle in on it and if you don't hear back within 24hrs then email Kyle again about it. Should be no reason why they can't get it sorted for you.

I believe their emails are [email protected] and [email protected].
    I have their personal emails too if you'd like to try them if you get no response. Just pm me for them if you need to.
    Thanks Simon, I sent an email to Kyle.

19. The Following User Says Thank You to <Ian Nicoll/> For This Useful Post:

Simon (2015-12-29)

Default UniAW7
    Quote Originally Posted by ;7339714
    I have received 2 crash reports via Cydia users with Respring+ version 1.1, so I am rolling it back to version 1.0, once Anemone stops all the updates & settles down I will try again. Sorry if any of you have experienced a crash with version 1.1.

I have submitted version 1.0 to MMI again today so will be live in about 3 days.
    How does a respring/cache clearing tweak crash???

How does Anemone effect this?

Check out WW3 for iOS 9/10 - Widget-Weather 3.0

Quote Originally Posted by King_O_Hill View Post
    How does a respring/cache clearing tweak crash???
    How does Anemone effect this?
    When I submitted I thought I "just" had the "recache" code for Anemone, but now I look at it I see I also left in this code:
    system("rm -rf /User/Library/Caches/com.anemonetheming.CarCache");

At the time of testing, Anemones cache file was in that directory but now I cannot see it & I don't know where it has been moved to. It "might" be causing issues since the file does not exist, not sure though.

It's probable it would be ok with just the "recache" code but I didn't hear back from you. Have you had any issues with it running just the recache code one I sent you? Last I heard from you you said you passed it to some testers.
    Last edited by <Ian Nicoll/>; 2015-12-29 at 03:06 AM.

Thanks

Default UniAW7
    Quote Originally Posted by ;7339727
    When I submitted I thought I "just" had the "recache" code for Anemone, but now I look at it I see I also left in this code:
    system("rm -rf /User/Library/Caches/com.anemonetheming.CarCache");

At the time of testing, Anemones cache file was in that directory but now I cannot see it & I don't know where it has been moved to. It "might" be causing issues since the file does not exist, not sure though.

It's probable it would be ok with just the "recache" code but I didn't hear back from you. Have you had any issues with it running just the recache code one I sent you? Last I heard from you you said you passed it to some testers.
    I did a bunch of testing with the deb of it that King forwarded to me, Ian. And it was very stable - meaning no crashes. But the weird thing is that several items from the last theme loaded still remained after reloading a Setback 9 backup (Setback doesn't recache properly upon its Respring) then using Respring+ didn't clear all caches either. So I would still need to go into Anemone and Apply from in there to clear all caches. Maybe the additional code you reference there could cause that. Any thoughts?
    Last edited by NewD; 2015-12-29 at 04:29 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Mike2130 View Post
    How can I convert this to an iWidget?
    https://www.dropbox.com/s/eksuu8uzex...20war.zip?dl=0
    At present time you cannot have fullscreen wallpapers on SB behind the icons, so if you converted this it would completely cover all your icons.
    You would have to remove the fullscreen wallpaper & use it in your phone as a "normal" wallpaper (it would be on all pages of SB).
    Then convert the widget (now without the wallpaper) by renaming "LockBackground.html" to "Widget.html" and adding a "Widget.plist" file to the widgets main directory (use the widget.plist file from UniAW7.1, but first open it & change the <key>height</key> to 90 instead of 292).

25. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to <Ian Nicoll/> For This Useful Post:

jawonder (2015-12-29), jm26200 (2015-12-29), Marty McFly (2015-12-29), Mike2130 (2015-12-29), mohseen488 (2016-01-17)

Quote Originally Posted by NewD View Post
    I did a bunch of testing with the deb of it that King forwarded to me, Ian. And it was very stable - meaning no crashes. But the weird thing is that several items from the last theme loaded still remained after reloading a Setback 9 backup (Setback doesn't recache properly upon its Respring) then using Respring+ didn't clear all caches either. So I would still need to go into Anemone and Apply from in there to clear all caches. Maybe the additional code you reference there could cause that. Any thoughts?
    Then maybe Anemone uses more than just "recache" to clear cache files, I would need all the info from CS, then, again I would need new info if he changed something, this is why I decided to rollback until all the Anemone updates calm down.

I can make it clear any cache files but I would need to know the directory & name of the cache folder for said tweak (Setback in this case), I don't have it so cannot look.
    I just use the line of code starting with "system("rm -rf /" which basically means force the recursive removal (no prompts) of said Directory.
    Last edited by <Ian Nicoll/>; 2015-12-29 at 05:48 AM.

Ian, I did confirm with CS that all that is needed is the "recache" command. He will rebuild that command as needed to clear necessary caches. This way we would never have to rebuild a tweak like "Respring+".

Sorry, I thought I sent this to you, but I may not have. Can you compile a version that doesn't remove the Anemone Carcache and just gives the recache command. Please keep in any other cache files that you are currently clearing.

28. The Following User Says Thank You to King_O_Hill For This Useful Post:

<Ian Nicoll/> (2015-12-29)

Quote Originally Posted by King_O_Hill View Post
    Ian, I did confirm with CS that all that is needed is the "recache" command. He will rebuild that command as needed to clear necessary caches. This way we would never have to rebuild a tweak like "Respring+".

Sorry, I thought I sent this to you, but I may not have. Can you compile a version that doesn't remove the Anemone Carcache and just gives the recache command. Please keep in any other cache files that you are currently clearing.
    Hi Brian,
    Yes I will email you a deb file & be sure it is all original with only the added recache line.

But ND reports that this is not enough as it does't clear some files but an Anemone re-spring does, because of this I was thinking that Anemone must have something extra, your thoughts on this?

Not sure about NewD results, but CS assures me that the Recache command is all Anemone uses.

31. The Following User Says Thank You to King_O_Hill For This Useful Post:

<Ian Nicoll/> (2015-12-29)

Page 426 of 614 FirstFirst ... 326376416424425426427428436476526 ... LastLast