Page 408 of 613 FirstFirst ... 308358398406407408409410418458508 ... LastLast
Results 8,141 to 8,160 of 12259

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.


Thread: UniAW7

  1. #8141
    Well for the record, I'm still on 8.4, because I could not give up Convergance. So happy Pibe77's mod works


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    iPhone 6 on 8.4

  2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to dollface54 For This Useful Post:

    jm26200 (2015-11-30), nik1975 (2015-11-29), Pibe77 (2015-11-29)

  3. #8142
    Quote Originally Posted by dollface54 View Post
    Well for the record, I'm still on 8.4, because I could not give up Convergance. So happy Pibe77's mod works


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    I'm glad that I'm not the only one still on 8.4 ! 🏻

  4. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to mike42 For This Useful Post:

    dollface54 (2015-11-29), jm26200 (2015-11-30), nik1975 (2015-11-29), Pibe77 (2015-11-29)

  5. #8143
    Default UniAW7
    I've had issues with lhtml in the past until I went into iCleaner Pro,

    -imageuploadedbymodmyi1448828804.018565.jpg

    Selected the plus button,

    -imageuploadedbymodmyi1448828845.858530.jpg
    Then in Preference files, delete the plist for lhtml.

    Just throwing that out there.

  6. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to chevymusclecar For This Useful Post:

    A11AST3R (2015-11-30), boris1978 (2015-11-29), Clem-Clone (2015-11-29), golfpro (2015-11-29), jm26200 (2015-11-30), kristatos (2015-11-29), Marty McFly (2015-11-30), Mike2130 (2015-11-29), Natty12 (2015-11-30), Pibe77 (2015-11-29)

  7. #8144
    Quote Originally Posted by mike42 View Post
    I'm glad that I'm not the only one still on 8.4 ! 🏻
    Will not upgrade until Convergance is upgraded, and of course there is a jailbreak for 9


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    iPhone 6 on 8.4

  8. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to dollface54 For This Useful Post:

    boris1978 (2015-11-29), jm26200 (2015-11-30), mike42 (2015-11-29)

  9. #8145
    Quote Originally Posted by chevymusclecar View Post
    I've had issues with lhtml in the past until I went into iCleaner Pro,

    -imageuploadedbymodmyi1448828804.018565.jpg

    Selected the plus button,

    -imageuploadedbymodmyi1448828845.858530.jpg
    Then in Preference files, delete the plist for lhtml.

    Just throwing that out there.


    Thanks Chevy!!!!Now it's work................

    -img_1328.png

  10. The Following User Says Thank You to boris1978 For This Useful Post:

    chevymusclecar (2015-11-29)

  11. #8146
    Quote Originally Posted by chevymusclecar View Post
    I've had issues with lhtml in the past until I went into iCleaner Pro,

    -imageuploadedbymodmyi1448828804.018565.jpg

    Selected the plus button,

    -imageuploadedbymodmyi1448828845.858530.jpg
    Then in Preference files, delete the plist for lhtml.

    Just throwing that out there.
    I will try this

  12. The Following User Says Thank You to Clem-Clone For This Useful Post:

    chevymusclecar (2015-11-29)

  13. #8147
    Theme Creator Pibe77's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Location
    Marano di Napoli, Italy
    Posts
    1,410
    Thanks
    4,854
    Thanked 3,572 Times in 984 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by dollface54 View Post
    Yay Pibe77!!! Touch works perfectly now in Convergance! I'm so psyched, thank you for sharing your fix




    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    You are welcome


    Inviato a vapore dal mio iPhone

  14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Pibe77 For This Useful Post:

    dollface54 (2015-11-29), jm26200 (2015-11-30)

  15. #8148
    My iPhone is a Part of Me signori's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    Toronto
    Posts
    918
    Thanks
    689
    Thanked 758 Times in 397 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by Dexy88 View Post
    thanks amazing lock

    BTW - my touch funkction on lock not working with Lockhtml4? I cant get detailed forecast?
    It works for me. Get hourly and 5 day forecast. iPhone 6s Plus iOS 9.0.2
    Last edited by signori; 2015-11-29 at 11:00 PM.

  16. The Following User Says Thank You to signori For This Useful Post:

    NewD (2015-11-29)

  17. #8149
    Livin the iPhone Life Natty12's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    bradford, uk
    Posts
    1,182
    Thanks
    506
    Thanked 471 Times in 298 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by chevymusclecar View Post
    I've had issues with lhtml in the past until I went into iCleaner Pro,

    -imageuploadedbymodmyi1448828804.018565.jpg

    Selected the plus button,

    -imageuploadedbymodmyi1448828845.858530.jpg
    Then in Preference files, delete the plist for lhtml.

    Just throwing that out there.
    thanks chev that worked for me aswell. touch works again 🏾️🏾


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  18. The Following User Says Thank You to Natty12 For This Useful Post:

    chevymusclecar (2015-11-30)

  19. #8150
    I have i5s and i6s+ and both lock HTML 4 touch don't work for me. I don't have I Cleaner or ICleaner pro

  20. #8151
    Livin the iPhone Life Natty12's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    bradford, uk
    Posts
    1,182
    Thanks
    506
    Thanked 471 Times in 298 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by MrDLewis321 View Post
    I have i5s and i6s+ and both lock HTML 4 touch don't work for me. I don't have I Cleaner or ICleaner pro
    well install the "pro" version and remove the plist as chevy explained.. it seems to have worked for us all


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  21. The Following User Says Thank You to Natty12 For This Useful Post:

    MrDLewis321 (2015-11-30)

  22. #8152
    Quote Originally Posted by Natty12 View Post
    well install the "pro" version and remove the plist as chevy explained.. it seems to have worked for us all


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    I don't have it in Cydia.

  23. #8153
    Code Dependent NewD's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Northeast US
    Posts
    5,708
    Thanks
    8,334
    Thanked 16,463 Times in 7,695 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by MrDLewis321 View Post
    I don't have it in Cydia.
    Have to get from special repo.

    But you don't need iCleaner to remove a prefs file. Only ifile.

  24. The Following User Says Thank You to NewD For This Useful Post:

    MrDLewis321 (2015-11-30)

  25. #8154
    Livin the iPhone Life Natty12's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    bradford, uk
    Posts
    1,182
    Thanks
    506
    Thanked 471 Times in 298 Posts

    go to this site and add the repo
    https://ib-soft.net


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  26. #8155
    Quote Originally Posted by Pibe77 View Post
    I use Convergance too and touch seems wont work...so moved both (touch and info) button/area as the pic above and they works fine
    Maybe because too near the Convergance Up slider...

    If you like that position, here the Style.css

    https://www.dropbox.com/s/cckg8zzis2...Chevy.rar?dl=0


    @Chevy nice work always!!!!


    Inviato a vapore dal mio iPhone
    ty Pibe all ok with ur css me too always 8.4 and great convergance
    tc
    Best regards

  27. The Following User Says Thank You to jm26200 For This Useful Post:

    Pibe77 (2015-11-30)

  28. #8156
    Quote Originally Posted by chevymusclecar View Post
    Hello peeps, finally the long awaited... BLUR by chevymusclecar lock screen.

    BLUR by chevymusclecar - YouTube

    Brought to you by your cyberworld homie chevymusclecar!

    I hope you enjoy this.

    iOS 9 only, as the blur code used is only available in iOS 9.

    Download it here!

    BLUR by chevymusclecar
    ty sir

    always same great work
    Congratulations
    Best regards

  29. The Following User Says Thank You to jm26200 For This Useful Post:

    chevymusclecar (2015-11-30)

  30. #8157
    Quote Originally Posted by NewD View Post
    Have to get from special repo.

    But you don't need iCleaner to remove a prefs file. Only ifile.
    I don't like it when tweaks install so much stuff with in it. -imageuploadedbymodmyi1448861911.791165.jpg wow" how can I get my lock HTML 4 touch to work using iFile. As used ICleaner good while back and I don't no how use ICleaner and I cleaned something and I couldn't open Cydia and stuck in crash safe mode had to restore my i5s.

  31. #8158
    Livin the iPhone Life Natty12's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    bradford, uk
    Posts
    1,182
    Thanks
    506
    Thanked 471 Times in 298 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by MrDLewis321 View Post
    I don't like it when tweaks install so much stuff with in it. -imageuploadedbymodmyi1448861911.791165.jpg wow" how can I get my lock HTML 4 touch to work using iFile. As used ICleaner good while back and I don't no how use ICleaner and I cleaned something and I couldn't open Cydia and stuck in crash safe mode had to restore my i5s.
    just restored today? install icleaner pro, press + then preferences and press lockhtml and delete... that will reset lockhtml..


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  32. The Following User Says Thank You to Natty12 For This Useful Post:

    A11AST3R (2015-11-30)

  33. #8159
    My iPhone is a Part of Me Padgoi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    New York City
    Posts
    894
    Thanks
    507
    Thanked 631 Times in 313 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by chevymusclecar View Post
    Hello peeps, finally the long awaited... BLUR by chevymusclecar lock screen.

    BLUR by chevymusclecar - YouTube

    Brought to you by your cyberworld homie chevymusclecar!

    I hope you enjoy this.

    iOS 9 only, as the blur code used is only available in iOS 9.

    Download it here!

    BLUR by chevymusclecar
    Causing resprings galore on 6+, even with all animations off.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  34. #8160
    Just use iFile, browse to "var/mobile/Library/Preferences" and delete the plist file for LockHTML (it's probably near the bottom of the list).

  35. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to <Ian Nicoll/> For This Useful Post:

    Mary48336 (2015-11-30), MrDLewis321 (2015-11-30)

Page 408 of 613 FirstFirst ... 308358398406407408409410418458508 ... LastLast
Posting Permissions
  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •