Page 404 of 614 FirstFirst ... 304354394402403404405406414454504 ... LastLast
Results 8,061 to 8,080 of 12263

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.


Thread: UniAW7

  1. #8061
    can't get this new widget to play in google chrome like uniaw did....
    got to look to codes again
    but thanx for the widget Ian,really nice

  2. The Following User Says Thank You to #m37h{ For This Useful Post:

    <Ian Nicoll/> (2015-11-28)

  3. #8062
    UniAW7.1_LS_by_chevymusclecar_updated

    LockScreen updated with doubleTap option & separate icons sets for today icon & forecasts icons.
    Added the link to the now very beautiful post 1.
    Last edited by <Ian Nicoll/>; 2015-11-28 at 06:34 PM.

  4. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to <Ian Nicoll/> For This Useful Post:

    #m37h{ (2015-11-28), A11AST3R (2015-11-28), chevymusclecar (2015-11-29), kristatos (2015-11-28), Marty McFly (2015-11-29), metaserph (2015-11-28), Mike2130 (2015-11-28), NewD (2015-11-28), nik1975 (2015-11-28), Pibe77 (2015-11-28), schalker44 (2015-11-28), TiLT1oNE (2015-11-28)

  5. #8063
    Theme Creator Pibe77's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Location
    Marano di Napoli, Italy
    Posts
    1,410
    Thanks
    4,854
    Thanked 3,572 Times in 984 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by #m37h{ View Post
    can't get this new widget to play in google chrome like uniaw did....
    got to look to codes again
    but thanx for the widget Ian,really nice
    Hi mate, in Widget.html uncomment out that line

    Code:
    <!--	<script type="text/javascript" charset="utf-8" src="Config.js"></script> <!-- Uncomment-out for editing -->
    or use LockBackground.html

  6. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Pibe77 For This Useful Post:

    #m37h{ (2015-11-28), <Ian Nicoll/> (2015-11-28), kristatos (2015-11-28)

  7. #8064
    Quote Originally Posted by Pibe77 View Post
    Hi mate, in Widget.html uncomment out that line

    Code:
    <!--	<script type="text/javascript" charset="utf-8" src="Config.js"></script> <!-- Uncomment-out for editing -->
    or use LockBackground.html
    Yep, thanks pal, there is no "Config_iWidget.js" anymore, everything is in the plist file for the iWidget so Widget.html needs to point to the Config.js if you want to see your edits.
    I always just use LockBackground.html and when I'm done I duplicate it, re-name the duplicate to "Widget.html" then comment out the link to the Config.js file.
    Last edited by <Ian Nicoll/>; 2015-11-28 at 06:05 PM.

  8. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to <Ian Nicoll/> For This Useful Post:

    #m37h{ (2015-11-28), kristatos (2015-11-28), menard_00 (2015-11-30), Pibe77 (2015-11-28), TiLT1oNE (2015-11-28)

  9. #8065
    Code Dependent NewD's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Northeast US
    Posts
    5,709
    Thanks
    8,337
    Thanked 16,464 Times in 7,696 Posts

    Aha.. So Widget.html and LockBackground.html are identical except for the call to config.js.. Right?

  10. The Following User Says Thank You to NewD For This Useful Post:

    Pibe77 (2015-11-28)

  11. #8066
    Quote Originally Posted by c0pes321 View Post
    Thank you Ian, for all your hard work! Your new updates are greatly appreciated. Great to see you are still with us!!
    Thanks, after Sunday Dec. 6th, I will be away for a few months.
    Last edited by <Ian Nicoll/>; 2015-11-28 at 06:08 PM.

  12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to <Ian Nicoll/> For This Useful Post:

    kristatos (2015-11-28), Pibe77 (2015-11-28)

  13. #8067
    Quote Originally Posted by NewD View Post
    Aha.. So Widget.html and LockBackground.html are identical except for the call to config.js.. Right?
    Yup.

  14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to <Ian Nicoll/> For This Useful Post:

    NewD (2015-11-28), Pibe77 (2015-11-28)

  15. #8068
    Theme Creator Pibe77's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Location
    Marano di Napoli, Italy
    Posts
    1,410
    Thanks
    4,854
    Thanked 3,572 Times in 984 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by ;7330969
    Yep, thanks pal, there is no "Config_iWidget.js" anymore, everything is in the plist file for the iWidget so Widget.html needs to point to the Config.js if you want to see your edits.
    I always just use LockBackground.html and when I'm done I duplicate it, re-name the duplicate to "Widget.html" then comment out the link to the Config.js file.
    Thanks to you Ian for all awesome work!!!


    Inviato a vapore dal mio iPhone

  16. The Following User Says Thank You to Pibe77 For This Useful Post:

    <Ian Nicoll/> (2015-11-28)

  17. #8069
    Quote Originally Posted by Pibe77 View Post
    Hi mate, in Widget.html uncomment out that line

    Code:
    <!--	<script type="text/javascript" charset="utf-8" src="Config.js"></script> <!-- Uncomment-out for editing -->
    or use LockBackground.html
    coo,thanx i didn't look yet in html,but sooooo obvious

  18. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to #m37h{ For This Useful Post:

    <Ian Nicoll/> (2015-11-28), Pibe77 (2015-11-28)

  19. #8070

  20. #8071
    Theme Creator Ravenleigh's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Location
    San Diego, California, United States
    Posts
    1,511
    Thanks
    1,414
    Thanked 4,043 Times in 1,206 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by <Ian Nicoll/> View Post
    What's a "Wu Child"?
    And you a musician! "Wuu Child, things are gonna get easier!"

    no? ...amiright? no?

    ok, fine...I'll go back to my corner, you may now continue with what you were doing...
    Reckoning - Triptych - Brass Tacks
    White Night and Syren

  21. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Ravenleigh For This Useful Post:

    #m37h{ (2015-11-28), <Ian Nicoll/> (2015-11-28), A11AST3R (2015-11-28), kristatos (2015-11-28), Marty McFly (2015-11-29), Mary48336 (2015-11-29), metaserph (2015-11-28)

  22. #8072
    Quote Originally Posted by Ravenleigh View Post
    And you a musician! "Wuu Child, things are gonna get easier!"

    no? ...amiright? no?

    ok, fine...I'll go back to my corner, you may now continue with what you were doing...
    LOL, amiright or amiright?

    That would be Ooh Child, but I doubt it's anything to do with that song though!

    I Googled "Wu Child" and got this image:
    Warning - Not for our younger members. LMAO..
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -dsc_8906-rev_large.jpg  
    Last edited by <Ian Nicoll/>; 2015-11-28 at 06:32 PM.

  23. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to <Ian Nicoll/> For This Useful Post:

    #m37h{ (2015-11-28), Ravenleigh (2015-11-28)

  24. #8073
    Theme Creator Ravenleigh's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Location
    San Diego, California, United States
    Posts
    1,511
    Thanks
    1,414
    Thanked 4,043 Times in 1,206 Posts

    Default UniAW7
    Quote Originally Posted by ;7330984
    LOL, amiright or amiright?

    That would be Ooh Child, but I doubt it's anything to do with that song though!

    I Googled "Wu Child" and got this image:
    Warning - Not for our younger members. LMAO..
    EEEP!

    I have not had luck with Google lately, after the rename of my recent theme, I googled it (this was way after the rename) yeeeeah, probably not the best name (again, not for younger members, lol)

    And btw, I know it was oh child, but it didn't fit with your statement....
    Reckoning - Triptych - Brass Tacks
    White Night and Syren

  25. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Ravenleigh For This Useful Post:

    #m37h{ (2015-11-28), <Ian Nicoll/> (2015-11-28), kristatos (2015-11-28)

  26. #8074
    Thank you so very much Ian, this will be my Go To iWidget! Works PERFECTLY




    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    iPhone 6 on 8.4

  27. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to dollface54 For This Useful Post:

    <Ian Nicoll/> (2015-11-28), Mary48336 (2015-11-29)

  28. #8075
    Livin the iPhone Life nik1975's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    Thessaloniki, Greece
    Posts
    1,908
    Thanks
    4,509
    Thanked 1,485 Times in 879 Posts

    Once again,thanks @Ian for eveything you make for the community!

  29. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to nik1975 For This Useful Post:

    <Ian Nicoll/> (2015-11-28), chevymusclecar (2015-11-29), Mary48336 (2015-11-29)

  30. #8076
    Quote Originally Posted by <Ian Nicoll/> View Post
    What's a "Wu Child"?
    i grew up listening to wu-tang clan and 20 years from then i'm still listening,and i feel like a kid yet now
    and i took that hip-hop group wisdom in real life,their lyrics still inspire me....
    and Revenleigh is right too.
    we all hope for a better tomorrow

  31. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to #m37h{ For This Useful Post:

    <Ian Nicoll/> (2015-11-28), Mary48336 (2015-11-29), Simon (2015-11-28)

  32. #8077
    Quote Originally Posted by <Ian Nicoll/> View Post
    UniAW7.1_LS_by_chevymusclecar_updated

    LockScreen updated with doubleTap option & separate icons sets for today icon & forecasts icons.
    Added the link to the now very beautiful post 1.
    Thanks alot Ian, thats one of the best LockScreens out there with UNiAW For what are these separate icons sets for today icon & forecasts icons, doesnt we have them before?

  33. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to TiLT1oNE For This Useful Post:

    <Ian Nicoll/> (2015-11-28), chevymusclecar (2015-11-29)

  34. #8078
    Livin the iPhone Life nik1975's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    Thessaloniki, Greece
    Posts
    1,908
    Thanks
    4,509
    Thanked 1,485 Times in 879 Posts

    Default UniAW7
    Quote Originally Posted by TiLT1oNE View Post
    Thanks alot Ian, thats one of the best LockScreens out there with UNiAW For what are these separate icons sets for today icon & forecasts icons, doesnt we have them before?
    No we didnt have this online previous editions

  35. The Following User Says Thank You to nik1975 For This Useful Post:

    <Ian Nicoll/> (2015-11-28)

  36. #8079
    Quote Originally Posted by TiLT1oNE View Post
    Thanks alot Ian, thats one of the best LockScreens out there with UNiAW For what are these separate icons sets for today icon & forecasts icons, doesnt we have them before?
    Previously you could only choose a single iconset, so forecast/hourlyForecast icons and current condition icon would all be the same iconset, now you can choose an iconset for forecast/hourlyForecast, and a different iconset for the current condition icon.
    It's a small change, as is the doubleTap option, but nice to have I think.
    Last edited by <Ian Nicoll/>; 2015-11-28 at 08:07 PM.

  37. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to <Ian Nicoll/> For This Useful Post:

    chevymusclecar (2015-11-29), King_O_Hill (2015-11-28), kristatos (2015-11-28), Mary48336 (2015-11-29), Mike2130 (2015-11-28), nik1975 (2015-11-28), Pibe77 (2015-11-28)

  38. #8080
    Superbad Modder-ator Simon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Bermuda
    Posts
    48,875
    Thanks
    8,108
    Thanked 17,645 Times in 8,025 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by #m37h{ View Post
    i grew up listening to wu-tang clan and 20 years from then i'm still listening,and i feel like a kid yet now
    and i took that hip-hop group wisdom in real life,their lyrics still inspire me....
    and Revenleigh is right too.
    we all hope for a better tomorrow
    One of my Wu Tang faves:

  39. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Simon For This Useful Post:

    #m37h{ (2015-11-28), jawonder (2015-11-28)

Page 404 of 614 FirstFirst ... 304354394402403404405406414454504 ... LastLast
Posting Permissions
  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •