Page 393 of 613 FirstFirst ... 293343383391392393394395403443493 ... LastLast
Results 7,841 to 7,860 of 12259

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.


Thread: UniAW7

  1. #7841
    Yahoo sucks!
    This is why I developed WidgetWeather as I was sick of Yahoos issues and always messing with the feed. Some were determined that they were going to stick with Yahoo though and well, you know.

    Check out WW3 for iOS 9/10 - Widget-Weather 3.0

  2. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to King_O_Hill For This Useful Post:

    A11AST3R (2015-11-16), dollface54 (2015-11-16), Irish_Man (2015-11-16), jawonder (2015-11-16), kristatos (2015-11-16), lostinthemes (2016-01-21), Mike2130 (2015-11-18)

  3. #7842
    Default UniAW7
    Quote Originally Posted by King_O_Hill View Post
    Yahoo sucks!
    This is why I developed WidgetWeather as I was sick of Yahoos issues and always messing with the feed. Some were determined that they were going to stick with Yahoo though and well, you know.
    I'm using Flexy iWidget right now with the GPS option and it was correct when I first put it on 15 minutes ago, but I just now unlocked my phone and it shows 10 degrees hotter and raining


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    iPhone 6 on 8.4

  4. #7843
    Theme Modder Sital's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    New England
    Posts
    2,495
    Thanks
    1,655
    Thanked 10,986 Times in 2,040 Posts

    I have the same issue with randomly changing weather info. I read somewhere that weather.com changed their metadata(?) a couple of days ago, and since Yahoo gets its data from there.....

  5. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Sital For This Useful Post:

    dollface54 (2015-11-16), kristatos (2015-11-16), Mike2130 (2015-11-18), Padgoi (2015-11-18)

  6. #7844
    There's probable some change in the way the feed needs to be called or like Ian says, it will work itself out. But I'm not interested in working on it, that's why we have WW2.
    Sorry.

    Check out WW3 for iOS 9/10 - Widget-Weather 3.0

  7. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to King_O_Hill For This Useful Post:

    kristatos (2015-11-16), metaserph (2015-11-16), Mike2130 (2015-11-18)

  8. #7845
    Default UniAW7
    Quote Originally Posted by dollface54 View Post
    I just downloaded another brand new widget that also uses YahooWeather source and it is WRONG, WRONG AND WRONG


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Might be restricted to one country only, I tried UniAW with locale selected as weatherSource and its all good with Philippine area code. Maybe it's only in USA?


    EDIT: Nope, scratch that, it's also no good in the Philippines LOL. WidgetWeather to the rescue.
    Last edited by <Ian Nicoll/>; 2015-11-16 at 06:51 AM.

  9. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to <Ian Nicoll/> For This Useful Post:

    King_O_Hill (2015-11-16), kristatos (2015-11-16)

  10. #7846
    Theme Modder Sital's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    New England
    Posts
    2,495
    Thanks
    1,655
    Thanked 10,986 Times in 2,040 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by King_O_Hill View Post
    There's probable some change in the way the feed needs to be called or like Ian says, it will work itself out. But I'm not interested in working on it, that's why we have WW2.
    Sorry.
    No problem...I typically use WW2 for my SBHTMLs, but for now I'm using iWidgets and I don't have a WW2 based iWidget to use as a template. And my attempt to convert one of my SBHTMLs to an iWidget failed miserably.

  11. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Sital For This Useful Post:

    kristatos (2015-11-16), TiLT1oNE (2015-11-16)

  12. #7847
    I changed my iWidget to just a clock.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    iPhone 6 on 8.4

  13. #7848
    Professional kristatos's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    Chicago, IL, USA
    Posts
    1,204
    Thanks
    20,187
    Thanked 3,526 Times in 977 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by Sital View Post
    No problem...I typically use WW2 for my SBHTMLs, but for now I'm using iWidgets and I don't have a WW2 based iWidget to use as a template. And my attempt to convert one of my SBHTMLs to an iWidget failed miserably.
    I posted a link to the iMatte iWidget which was updated to use WW...I thought it had been you who originally shared it in the FUEL thread...

    Anyway is posted in the last few pages in the Cappuccino thread...

    Is the only iWidget I'm using and is updating correctly...well...because it works with WW...

  14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to kristatos For This Useful Post:

    King_O_Hill (2015-11-16), Sital (2015-11-16)

  15. #7849
    iPhoneaholic Splatty79's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Melbourne, Australia
    Posts
    499
    Thanks
    434
    Thanked 711 Times in 235 Posts

    Hey guys don't know if this interests anyone but I hacked together a "stock" looking weather widget to go with the existing clock and date on the lock screen.

    Also has touch 2 day forecast if you can use touch.

    Attachment 716943Attachment 716944

    Only for Lockhtml and only tested on iPhone 6. In the readme.txt file there is scaling for other sizes but not sure how it will look.

    Cheers

    https://www.dropbox.com/s/rp78ydg3oh...stock.zip?dl=0

  16. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Splatty79 For This Useful Post:

    <Ian Nicoll/> (2015-11-16), A11AST3R (2015-11-16), King_O_Hill (2015-11-16), kristatos (2015-11-16), Marty McFly (2015-11-20), Mike2130 (2015-11-18), Natty12 (2015-11-16)

  17. #7850
    Theme Modder Sital's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    New England
    Posts
    2,495
    Thanks
    1,655
    Thanked 10,986 Times in 2,040 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by kristatos View Post
    I posted a link to the iMatte iWidget which was updated to use WW...I thought it had been you who originally shared it in the FUEL thread...

    Anyway is posted in the last few pages in the Cappuccino thread...

    Is the only iWidget I'm using and is updating correctly...well...because it works with WW...
    Thanks for the info. I remember that widget, but I just modded the original. I believe kai made the original.

  18. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Sital For This Useful Post:

    King_O_Hill (2015-11-16), kristatos (2015-11-16)

  19. #7851
    Theme Modder Sital's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    New England
    Posts
    2,495
    Thanks
    1,655
    Thanked 10,986 Times in 2,040 Posts

    And since I'm in the UniAW thread, here's my current setup...


  20. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Sital For This Useful Post:

    #m37h{ (2015-11-16), <Ian Nicoll/> (2015-11-16), dollface54 (2015-11-16), eroye (2015-11-16), jawonder (2015-11-16), King_O_Hill (2015-11-16), kristatos (2015-11-16), metaserph (2015-11-16), NewD (2015-11-16)

  21. #7852
    Ian, is there a way to take out the leading zero on the 12 hour clock on the CORE iWidget mod you made, or the original CORE iWidget? Thank you


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    iPhone 6 on 8.4

  22. #7853
    Code Dependent NewD's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Northeast US
    Posts
    5,708
    Thanks
    8,333
    Thanked 16,463 Times in 7,695 Posts

    Default UniAW7
    Also remember that a lot of the old iWidgets were made for myLocation. If they are they have a GPS switch in them. Turn that on them make sure WW2 is installed and set to create a myLocation.txt file (in Extras).. then you won't be dealing with Yahoo at all. I was only getting the weirdness on iWidgets set to my city code (locale).
    Last edited by NewD; 2015-11-16 at 01:40 PM.

  23. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to NewD For This Useful Post:

    <Ian Nicoll/> (2015-11-16), King_O_Hill (2015-11-16), kristatos (2015-11-16), TiLT1oNE (2015-11-16)

  24. #7854
    Quote Originally Posted by dollface54 View Post
    Ian, is there a way to take out the leading zero on the 12 hour clock on the CORE iWidget mod you made, or the original CORE iWidget? Thank you.
    Yes.

    Depending if you are using Accuweather or Yahoo: Open the "UniAW6_accuweather" or/and "UniAW6_yahoo"
    Look at the updateClock function, remove the zero I have made bold in the code below:

    Code:
    function updateClock() {
    
    document.getElementById("status").innerHTML =iPhoneType;
    
    	var currentTime = new Date();
    	var currentHours = currentTime.getHours();
    	var currentMinutes = currentTime.getMinutes() < 10 ? '0' + currentTime.getMinutes() : currentTime.getMinutes();
    	var currentSeconds = currentTime.getSeconds() < 10 ? '0' + currentTime.getSeconds() : currentTime.getSeconds();
    	var mil = currentTime.getMilliseconds();
    	var currentDate = currentTime.getDate() < 10 ? '' + currentTime.getDate() : currentTime.getDate();
        time_to_change_wall = currentHours + currentMinutes / 60;
        timeOfDay = (currentHours < 12) ? "am" : "pm";
    
        if (ampm == false) {
    	timeOfDay = "";
    	currentHours = (currentHours < 10 ? "0" : "") + currentHours;
    	currentTimeString = currentHours + ":" + currentMinutes;
        } else {
    	currentHours = (currentHours > 12) ? currentHours - 12 : currentHours;
    	currentHours = (currentHours < 10 ? "0" : "") + currentHours;
    	currentHours = (currentHours == 0) ? 12 : currentHours;
    	currentTimeString = currentHours + ":" + currentMinutes;
        }
    
        if (DigitalClock == true) {
    	document.getElementById("clock").innerHTML = currentTimeString;
    	document.getElementById("ampm").innerHTML = timeOfDay;
        if (SecDisplay == true) {
    	document.getElementById("second").innerHTML = currentSeconds; }
        }

  25. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to <Ian Nicoll/> For This Useful Post:

    kristatos (2015-11-16), NewD (2015-11-16)

  26. #7855
    hello does anyone have problem with infostats tweak?
    on my phone it doesn't show battery percentage and battery image,everything else works...i6 9.0.2,ty

  27. #7856
    Code Dependent NewD's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Northeast US
    Posts
    5,708
    Thanks
    8,333
    Thanked 16,463 Times in 7,695 Posts

    Default UniAW7
    Quote Originally Posted by #m37h{ View Post
    hello does anyone have problem with infostats tweak?
    on my phone it doesn't show battery percentage and battery image,everything else works...i6 9.0.2,ty
    Certain widgets always gave me battery stats issues. Which one is it?

  28. #7857
    Quote Originally Posted by NewD View Post
    Certain widgets always gave me battery stats issues. Which one is it?
    i tried few of my own i made and one from jusephe,mine were working fine on 8.4,and i just tried drifter's widgets from their thread,no go

  29. #7858
    Code Dependent NewD's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Northeast US
    Posts
    5,708
    Thanks
    8,333
    Thanked 16,463 Times in 7,695 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by #m37h{ View Post
    i tried few of my own i made and one from jusephe,mine were working fine on 8.4,and i just tried drifter's widgets from their thread,no go
    I know Matt updated it for 9. And the battery info was working.. Let me check some other sources, Meth.

  30. The Following User Says Thank You to NewD For This Useful Post:

    #m37h{ (2015-11-16)

  31. #7859
    Quote Originally Posted by NewD View Post
    Also remember that a lot of the old iWidgets were made for myLocation. If they are they have a GPS switch in them. Turn that on them make sure WW2 is installed and set to create a myLocation.txt file (in Extras).. then you won't be dealing with Yahoo at all. I was only getting the weirdness on iWidgets set to my city code (locale).
    …not by me,
    i have ww2 installed and mylocation.txt is created in my Documents folder. I have several iWidgets, they have all that GPS switch inside, but on both tries, one time with GPS (and neighborhood) enabled, and one time with GPS disabled and manually added yahoo location code, my Temps are changing very often.
    BUT with chevys UNiAW mod (ww2 compatible), on my LS, i didnt have these probs at all. Very strange :/

  32. #7860
    Quote Originally Posted by NewD View Post
    I know Matt updated it for 9. And the battery info was working.. Let me check some other sources, Meth.
    thank you Grant,i doubt it's a tweak conflict because i turned everything off in icleaner but infostats and iwidgets,the same again

Page 393 of 613 FirstFirst ... 293343383391392393394395403443493 ... LastLast
Posting Permissions
  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •