Page 392 of 613 FirstFirst ... 292342382390391392393394402442492 ... LastLast
Results 7,821 to 7,840 of 12259

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: UniAW7

Quote Originally Posted by ;7327401
    Some people have issues with LockHTML4 (me included), & some people have issues with Cydgets, so the answer to your question is
    Ok thank u so much for fast reply and info. What issue is most people getting with Lock HTML 4.
    And the other tweak is it better.

Quote Originally Posted by MrDLewis321 View Post
    Ok thank u so much for fast reply and info. What issue is most people getting with Lock HTML 4? And the other tweak is it better?
    I can't even get LockHTML4 working on my i5, but many have it working without issue, some report problems with touch functions, if you are going to try it please read the information about it in post 1 first.

Cydgets: I have no issues with it but some report it causes random re-springs.

I cannot say which one is better than the other.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to <Ian Nicoll/> For This Useful Post:

MrDLewis321 (2015-11-15)

Thanks
    Thanked 16,463 Times in 7,695 Posts

Default UniAW7
    For the Plus phones LH4 is the better bet because of some safe modes and random resprings reported in Cydget. But either seem to be an equal bet on 5/5S/6/6S. This is my opinion from reports I've read from you guys on various threads and from my own testing. Your Mileage May Vary(YMMV)..

Default UniAW7
    I just love the way Cydget works with the front and back layers especially when unlocking your phone, the background stays put and only the info slides over. Looks great that way. Plus it allows you to activate more than one LS and you can scroll through them by pressing the home button! But for my 6S+ it does have issues with notifications that seem to cause a respring or even a safe mode. Just my experience though.

Check out WW3 for iOS 9/10 - Widget-Weather 3.0

6. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to King_O_Hill For This Useful Post:

Irish_Man (2015-11-15), Mike2130 (2015-11-18), NewD (2015-11-15)

Wow what is up with iWidgets? Any widget I use on my SB now is constantly wrong and every weather update is more screwed up than the last, changing to a moon, then rain, etc. I've tried about 10 widgets and they are all doing it

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    iPhone 6 on 8.4

iPhoneaholic
    Thanks

Default UniAW7
    Quote Originally Posted by dollface54 View Post
    Wow what is up with iWidgets? Any widget I use on my SB now is constantly wrong and every weather update is more screwed up than the last, changing to a moon, then rain, etc. I've tried about 10 widgets and they are all doing it

Nothing wrong here. I've tried 4-5 different ones and they all work as they should. iPhone 6S 9.0.2

When you say every update, do you mean when the weather itself is updated?

9. The Following User Says Thank You to misterjrw For This Useful Post:

dollface54 (2015-11-15)

iPhoneaholic
    Thanks

Show a screenshot.

Quote Originally Posted by misterjrw View Post
    Nothing wrong here. I've tried 4-5 different ones and they all work as they should. iPhone 6S 9.0.2

When you say every update, do you mean when the weather itself is updated?

Yes, specifically when I touch the update symbol on the widgets, it will become a completely different weather type and temp, like from sunny to raining and 60 degrees to 43 degrees. And the weather outside has not changed. I just uninstalled iWidgets and re-installed it. So far it's acting ok

iPhone 6 on 8.4

12. The Following User Says Thank You to dollface54 For This Useful Post:

misterjrw (2015-11-15)

Default UniAW7
    Hello mod-crew

I have some Probs with my iWidgets. Sometimes after a respring, when I set my iWidgets to gps "true", the temps are changing very often (sometimes 2-3 times in one minute). When I set my iWidgets to gps "false" and enter my yahoo code manually, I didnt have these probs. I have WidgetWeather2 installed and lockHTML4, too. Im using one of chevys WW compatible UNiAW LS with lockHTML4, and dindt have these Probs with the Temp on my LS.

-imageuploadedbymodmyi1447626187.156318.jpg -imageuploadedbymodmyi1447626198.790810.jpg -imageuploadedbymodmyi1447626208.158104.jpg

…there you can see, three changes in one minute :/
    Last edited by TiLT1oNE; 2015-11-15 at 11:23 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by TiLT1oNE View Post
    Hello mod-crew

I have some Probs with my iWidgets. Sometimes after a respring, when I set my iWidgets to gps "true", the temps are changing very often (sometimes 2-3 times in one minute). When I set my iWidgets to gps "false" and enter my yahoo code manually, I didnt have these probs. I have WidgetWeather2 installed and lockHTML4, too. Im using one of chevys WW compatible UNiAW LS with lockHTML4, and dindt have these Probs with the Temp on my

…there you can see, three changes in one minute :/
    I am having the same issue and I have widget weather 2 and have GPS enabled on my widget. Wonder what's up?

iPhone 6 on 8.4

15. The Following User Says Thank You to dollface54 For This Useful Post:

TiLT1oNE (2015-11-15)

If I'm using Cydget and want to use an existing LS widget what do I need to change to make it work. Trying to use chevy's ww2 base but having no luck. Tia

Quote Originally Posted by <Ian Nicoll/> View Post
    You just need to add the resize code with the correct screen dimensions in the main.js, near the top. Just add another option in the "Resize the body" switch then add another option is the "if" statement above it.
    Best you set only the width correctly and just keep the height in perspective so all things still look correct.
    Thanks Ian. That's is the quick and easy way.
    But why make it easy if you can make it complicated. LOL
    I also see some other issues with this cydget version, e.g. Touch features in Background.html.
    Nothing is impossible only miracles take a bit longer!

18. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to rasputin007 For This Useful Post:

<Ian Nicoll/> (2015-11-16), Best01 (2015-11-16)

Thanks
    Thanked 4,481 Times in 2,139 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by King_O_Hill View Post
    I just love the way Cydget works with the front and back layers especially when unlocking your phone, the background stays put and only the info slides over. Looks great that way. Plus it allows you to activate more than one LS and you can scroll through them by pressing the home button! But for my 6S+ it does have issues with notifications that seem to cause a respring or even a safe mode. Just my experience though.
    No problem with notifications on my 6s plus .

It's doesn't happen with each one, but that's the only time I get a safe mode is if I'm messing on my LS and a notification comes in and then bang, safe mode!

Check out WW3 for iOS 9/10 - Widget-Weather 3.0

Default UniAW7
    Guys, the changing weather on every update is not caused by iWidgets or any widget player, I was recently looking at an old widget for somebody that used locale or gps and while working on it on my Mac I see every time I refresh the widget the weather condition & all info changed dramatically.. very strange!

Anyway I updated the widget to use WidgetWeather2 and all was ok.

I can only assume that this is/was a "Yahoo" issue (only if you use gps or locale), seems to be working ok this morning again!
    Last edited by <Ian Nicoll/>; 2015-11-16 at 04:19 AM.

22. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to <Ian Nicoll/> For This Useful Post:

dollface54 (2015-11-16), kristatos (2015-11-16), Marty McFly (2015-11-20), TiLT1oNE (2015-11-16)

Quote Originally Posted by ;7327639
    Guys, the changing weather on every update is not caused by iWidgets or any widget player, I was recently looking at an old widget for somebody that used locale or gps and while working on it on my Mac I see overtime I refresh the widget the weather condition & all info changed dramatically.. very strange!

Anyway I updated the widget to use WidgetWeather2 and all was ok.

I can only assume that this is/was a "Yahoo" issue (only if you use gps or locale), seems to be working ok this morning again!
    Is there a way that we can make our favorite widgets to use widget weather? A lot of mine you have to use GOS or your yahoo weather code

iPhone 6 on 8.4

Is there a way that we can make our favorite widgets to use widget weather? A lot of mine you have to use GOS or your yahoo weather code
    It's a lot of work, probably easier to redo the whole widget.

25. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to <Ian Nicoll/> For This Useful Post:

dollface54 (2015-11-16), Marty McFly (2015-11-20)

Quote Originally Posted by ;7327641
    It's a lot of work, probably easier to redo the whole widget.
    Darn, most of my iWidgets are doing this now. I don't know what changed?

iPhone 6 on 8.4

Darn, most of my iWidgets are doing this now. I don't know what changed?

If it is a Yahoo issue it usually gets fixed in a day or 2.

28. The Following User Says Thank You to <Ian Nicoll/> For This Useful Post:

dollface54 (2015-11-16)

Quote Originally Posted by ;7327643
    If it is a Yahoo issue it usually gets fixed in a day or 2.
    I just downloaded another brand new widget that also uses YahooWeather source and it is WRONG, WRONG AND WRONG

iPhone 6 on 8.4

Page 392 of 613 FirstFirst ... 292342382390391392393394402442492 ... LastLast