Page 361 of 615 FirstFirst ... 261311351359360361362363371411461 ... LastLast
Results 7,201 to 7,220 of 12287

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.


Thread: UniAW7

  1. #7201
    Quote Originally Posted by Clem-Clone View Post
    Are any or all of yout touch screens working? mine are not
    I'm still on 8.4, but with LockHTML4 none of the touch features for UniAW7 or Chevy's mod worked. But they all worked using Groovy Lock and Convergance


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    iPhone 6 on 8.4

  2. The Following User Says Thank You to dollface54 For This Useful Post:

    Clem-Clone (2015-10-23)

  3. #7202
    Nvm
    Last edited by <Ian Nicoll/>; 2015-10-22 at 06:36 PM.

  4. #7203
    Quote Originally Posted by dollface54 View Post
    I'm still on 8.4, but with LockHTML4 none of the touch features for UniAW7 or Chevy's mod worked. But they all worked using Groovy Lock and Convergance
    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    And you deleted Wallpaper.html & Widget.html?

  5. #7204
    Quote Originally Posted by ;7318472
    And you deleted Wallpaper.html & Widget.html?
    Yes, everything was as it should be, as you instructed me. The touch features just won't work in LockHTML4 nor did he weatherwalls show. I installed LockHTML3 and the weatherwalls worked but still the touch features did not work


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    iPhone 6 on 8.4

  6. #7205
    My iPhone is a Part of Me Padgoi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    New York City
    Posts
    894
    Thanks
    507
    Thanked 631 Times in 313 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by TiLT1oNE View Post
    Im using lockHTML4 on my i6 with iOS 9.0.2 since 3 days now, and i have no single respring during that time. I have chevys mod of UNiAW enabled, and didnt use that Wethr thing from Bushee that came with lockHTML4. You can try to deinstall the Wethr theme, and use chevys mod of UNiAW, maybe that helped you out a lil
    The respring issue is primarily a 6+ issue due to the larger screen size. Larger screen size = more pixels = more memory needed. That's why the 6+ generally resprings a lot using any HTML tweaks not named GB+ or GL+ and the i6 doesn't.

  7. #7206
    Quote Originally Posted by dollface54 View Post
    Yes, everything was as it should be, as you instructed me. The touch features just won't work in LockHTML4 nor did he weatherwalls show. I installed LockHTML3 and the weatherwalls worked but still the touch features did not work
    Dunno M8, I can't even get LockHTML4 to work at all! it loads the theme but when I respring it won't let me slide to unlock, the LS fades away in 1 second! I spent enough time on it, deleted it now & it won't be back. C'mon Convergance.

  8. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to <Ian Nicoll/> For This Useful Post:

    A11AST3R (2015-10-23), chevymusclecar (2015-10-23), dollface54 (2015-10-22), kristatos (2015-10-22)

  9. #7207
    My iPhone is a Part of Me Padgoi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    New York City
    Posts
    894
    Thanks
    507
    Thanked 631 Times in 313 Posts

    Gonna be a while for Convergance. Matt has already said he's recoding the entire thing from scratch and renaming it Xan.

  10. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Padgoi For This Useful Post:

    <Ian Nicoll/> (2015-10-22), kristatos (2015-10-22), nik1975 (2015-10-22)

  11. #7208
    Default UniAW7
    Quote Originally Posted by ;7318480
    Dunno M8, I can't even get LockHTML4 to work at all! it loads the theme but when I respring it won't let me slide to unlock, the LS fades away in 1 second! I spent enough time on it, deleted it now & it won't be back. C'mon Convergance.
    Me too, even though I paid for LockHTML4 I'll never use it again. I am in love with Convergance and won't update my OS until it works on OS9. It is an amazing app. I am forever grateful to you for telling me to get it.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Last edited by dollface54; 2015-10-22 at 06:15 PM.
    iPhone 6 on 8.4

  12. The Following User Says Thank You to dollface54 For This Useful Post:

    <Ian Nicoll/> (2015-10-22)

  13. #7209
    Quote Originally Posted by Padgoi View Post
    Gonna be a while for Convergance. Matt has already said he's recoding the entire thing from scratch and renaming it Xan.
    I know about the re-write but "Xan"? Where did you read this?

  14. #7210
    Does anyone know where in CSS on Chevy's WW 2.0, I can adjust the touch function for extra location info. I keep pressing it everyone I try to swipe down Notification Center. Tia

  15. #7211
    Quote Originally Posted by Best01 View Post
    Does anyone know where in CSS on Chevy's WW 2.0, I can adjust the touch function for extra location info. I keep pressing it everyone I try to swipe down Notification Center. Tia
    Well in UniAW7.1 they are called TouchNext (right side), TouchPrevious (left side) & TouchHome (center), don't think Chevy would have changed the names.

    EDIT... Oh, I see I completely misunderstood you LOL.. Sorry I don't have that one.

    Edit again:
    I do have it , it's #CurrentLocation, maybe make the top 30 or 40px
    Last edited by <Ian Nicoll/>; 2015-10-22 at 08:30 PM.

  16. The Following User Says Thank You to <Ian Nicoll/> For This Useful Post:

    Best01 (2015-10-22)

  17. #7212
    How do I turn it off? I've had no luck thus far

  18. #7213
    Quote Originally Posted by Best01 View Post
    How do I turn it off? I've had no luck thus far
    In touch.js, comment out the line as in screen shot below (just add the two forward slashes):

    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -screen-shot-2015-10-22-11.19.20-pm.png  
    Last edited by <Ian Nicoll/>; 2015-10-22 at 09:26 PM.

  19. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to <Ian Nicoll/> For This Useful Post:

    Best01 (2015-10-23), King_O_Hill (2015-10-23), kristatos (2015-10-22)

  20. #7214
    My iPhone is a Part of Me Padgoi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    New York City
    Posts
    894
    Thanks
    507
    Thanked 631 Times in 313 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by <Ian Nicoll/> View Post
    I know about the re-write but "Xan"? Where did you read this?
    I believe I read it on Twitter.

  21. #7215
    Thanks Ian, that did the trick

  22. The Following User Says Thank You to Best01 For This Useful Post:

    <Ian Nicoll/> (2015-10-23)

  23. #7216
    Quote Originally Posted by Padgoi View Post
    I believe I read it on Twitter.
    I'm afraid you've got the spelling wrong there; it'll be Xen, purely because I like the sound of the word aha. It's still subject to change.

  24. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Matchstic For This Useful Post:

    #m37h{ (2015-10-22), <Ian Nicoll/> (2015-10-23), Best01 (2015-10-23), chevymusclecar (2015-10-23), jawonder (2015-10-23), King_O_Hill (2015-10-23), kristatos (2015-10-23), lostinthemes (2015-12-10), MamaJaay (2015-10-23), metaserph (2015-10-23), Padgoi (2015-10-23)

  25. #7217
    Quote Originally Posted by dollface54 View Post
    I'm still on 8.4, but with LockHTML4 none of the touch features for UniAW7 or Chevy's mod worked. But they all worked using Groovy Lock and Convergance


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Thank you, as I suspected

  26. #7218
    Quote Originally Posted by bliken View Post
    That worked. Just rename the Wallpaper.html to Widget.html and then copy the widget.plist from any widget to it and it is an iwidget now
    that worked but is there anyway to make the widget transparent so the icons show through i have a full screen widget thanks

  27. #7219
    Code Dependent NewD's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Northeast US
    Posts
    5,733
    Thanks
    8,351
    Thanked 16,485 Times in 7,705 Posts

    Default UniAW7
    Quote Originally Posted by kelcel View Post
    that worked but is there anyway to make the widget transparent so the icons show through i have a full screen widget thanks
    No practically possible. iWidgets always run over top of your icons - so you can't use a full screen iWidget and icons on same page.

    Well - you can touch and depress your icons thru the full screen image of the iWidget if the widget.plist and style.css are set up properly - but you won't be able to see through the full screen wall image of the iWidget. You could make the wall portion semi transparent - but not sure you'd achieve what you're looking for.

    There's no way to really replace a full page SBHTML/GroovyBoard+ SB widget with iWidgets if you want icons on the same page.
    Last edited by NewD; 2015-10-23 at 06:28 AM.

  28. The Following User Says Thank You to NewD For This Useful Post:

    kelcel (2015-10-23)

  29. #7220
    Quote Originally Posted by NewD View Post
    No practically possible. iWidgets always run over top of your icons - so you can't use a full screen iWidget and icons on same page.

    Well - you can touch and depress your icons thru the full screen image of the iWidget if the widget.plist and style.css are set up properly - but you won't be able to see through the full screen wall image of the iWidget. You could make the wall portion semi transparent - but not sure you'd achieve what you're looking for.

    There's no way to really replace a full page SBHTML/GroovyBoard+ SB widget with iWidgets if you want icons on the same page.

    Yes thats what I'm looking for but i guess for now no go Thanks for the help

  30. The Following User Says Thank You to kelcel For This Useful Post:

    NewD (2015-10-23)

Page 361 of 615 FirstFirst ... 261311351359360361362363371411461 ... LastLast
Posting Permissions
  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •